The Naughty Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,428 Followers

Only a parent can really understand this -- that no matter how old, your children never cease to amaze you. I was almost in a daze as I followed my daughter up to the register, feeling both proud and excited at my sexy little girl.

The feeling continued as we sat in a secluded booth at my wife's favorite Italian restaurant, holding hands and talking softly as we shared our stories of our long mutual lust for each other, both of us confessing how many times we had had orgasms revolving around sexual fantasies for each other. I was both jealous and greatly aroused as Jilly gave me a blow by blow description of losing her virginity to a boyfriend, her eyes closed during the whole experience and wishing, pretending it was me.

"Except, I know it would have been a hundred times better if it had been your big cock inside me, Daddy," Jilly said softly, holding my hand to her lips and kissing them, her tongue flicking out teasingly.

On the drive home, Jilly became quiet as the enormity of what we had done began to set in. She didn't seem to be regretting it and she didn't withdraw from me, indeed, it appeared to be the opposite. My daughter scooted as humanly possible to me as she could, considering the 'Vette had bucket seats, her hand resting high on my thigh, occasionally stroking the bulge there that refused to go away.

We both hungered for more -- to expand our loving relationship, but I sensed Jilly needed time to process what we had done and what still lie before us. I was proud when she brought up Sandra, saying, "What about Mom? I want you, Daddy, but I don't want to hurt her and I know you still love her."

I brought my hand down on her thigh, squeezing the smooth, toned flesh there, feeling her heat emanating from her aroused cunt. "You should talk to Mom about it, Jilly. I promise you, she won't be angry." I smiled as I slid my hand upwards, brushing against her bare pussy -- her panties tucked into her bag of DVDs and her new dildo. "I love your mother and as much as I want you, sweetheart, I would never had made the first move if your mother -- my wife, hadn't given me permission."

Jilly's mouth gaped open, stunned at my revelation. "Omigod, Daddy! For real? Mom knows...she's okay with it?"

I nodded and said, "Absolutely! You talk with her, Jilly."

She nodded and relapsed back into thoughtful contemplation. She said little the rest of the ride home, although her massaging hand had me painfully erect. When we pulled in, we saw that Sandra's car was in the driveway and Jilly had an odd expression on her face.

We got out and went hand in hand to the front door. Jilly went to open it and I reached out and stopped her. I pulled her to me and said, "Thank you for a wonderful day, Jilly. Thank you for being such a wonderfully naughty daughter!" I kissed her then, trying to make it the most passionate end of date kiss my little girl had ever experienced. Jilly melted into me, making little contented noises as our tongues twisted around each other and her nubile body pressed against mine.

In the dim light of the dusk, the porch light came on and Jilly jumped back from me as the front door opened and Sandra stood there, grinning, looking lovely and luscious in a casual housedress that was a bit tight on her voluptuous frame, the thin cotton material molded around her braless breasts. "Hi kids!" she said, grinning broadly at us. "You two have a fun day?"

Jilly's face was a jumble of emotions, running the gamut from love and happily embarrassed to shock and guilt. She managed to fix an awkward smile on her face and say in a strained voice, "Hi, Mom!" before pushing past her, her goodies clutched in their bag and hurrying up the stairs. Sandra turned and watched her go up, not turning back to me until we both heard Jilly's bedroom door slam.

My wife licked her lips and smiled at me. "I think my husband and my daughter had a breakthrough in their relationship. Wanna tell me all about it?"

I laughed and moved on my wife, grabbing her hand and dragged her into the living room, kicking the front door shut behind me. Sandra laughed and exclaimed, "John? What are you doing?"

I flung her down on the sofa and shoved down my pants before going to my knees, my erection bouncing as I hit the floor. I reached out and grabbed Sandra by her ankles and pulled her to me, lifting the hem of her dress up to confirm my suspicions that in addition to not having a bra on, she was without panties -- her trimmed bush looking ripe. I ran my hand along her pussy, spreading her labia and confirming she was already hot and moist.

With the expertise that comes from being lovers for decades, I dropped my wife onto my erection, her pussy lips parting as I impaled her on my cock. Sandra opened her mouth and a loud moan escaped her lips as I wormed my cock into her motherly womb. "John...baby...what..." she gasped.

I grinned at my wife and as I took her by the waist and began lifting her up and down on my cock, said, "I took Jilly shopping today. You're never gonna believe what me and our naughty daughter did then..."

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,428 Followers