The Naughty Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

I gave my son another light kiss on the lips and replied, "I won't tell if you don't. It's our little secret and it will be alright." Scotty started to argue, but I placed a finger over his lips as I often did when he was younger to silence an argument that had gone on too long. "It will be alright, son," I repeated and then I kissed him again, a little more firmly, but still closed mouth.

I let him go and was relieved that while he still looked panicked, he didn't pursue the argument. "Honey, I'm going to go take a shower. Why don't you find a phone book and get us some food delivered...maybe a pizza or chicken or something."

Scotty immediately looked relieved -- I'd given him something more "normal" to focus on. I grabbed my overnight bag and carried it into the bathroom while he sat on the bed and began perusing the phone book. I closed the door and immediately got a case of the shakes...partly from nerves over the naughty game I was playing, but also from the need to pleasure myself. I felt so horny that I wanted to scream!

I took a long, hot shower, taking my time soaping up my curvy body, barely able to resist finger-fucking myself to a screaming orgasm as I slid fingers down between my legs and felt the sopping wet and furnace hot morass that my pussy had become. I had to lean against the shower stall wall as just the slightest touch of my fingers against my swollen labia or my throbbing clitoris took me to the precipice of orgasm. I resisted in the end, feeling somehow that being so horny would give me an edge in my quest to seduce my son.

Out of the shower, I toweled off, again nearing orgasm as I gently rubbed my mound dry...well, as dry as I could considering it felt like a simmering volcano of incestuous lust about to erupt. I combed the wet tangles out of my hair and pulled out of my overnight bag, a sexy negligee I had picked up just for this trip. It was a fire-truck red baby-doll nightie with matching panties and bra, almost as diaphanous as the silky material of the negligee itself.

After a short debate with myself over what consisted of too much where my son was concerned, I put on the panties and left the bra off, letting my large, meaty breasts strain against the thin, nearly transparent cloth -- my large, puffy areoles and dark nipples clearly visible. I looked at myself in the large mirror over the sink and nodded to myself. My breasts spilled out over the top and sides of the negligee which offered a peek at the already darkening and wet crotch of my panties.

I started to go out the door and then laughed, almost forgetting the nasty, red stiletto heels I'd purchased to go with the outfit. I climbed into my shoes and admired how they helped to accentuate my full, but curvy legs and then opened up the door and walked out into a scene that I could never have envisioned or planned for, but which lent itself perfectly to my plans.

As I stepped out of the bathroom in my sexy negligee and said, "Well, honey, what do you think?" Scotty was at the door, about to hand a delivery boy, money for a food delivery. Both young men turned and gaped at me, utter shock and amazement on their faces as they beheld a voluptuous, scantily clad mature woman posing for them.

"Dude...you're one lucky fucker!" exclaimed the young man, long, greasy blonde hair framing a sun burned and freckled face above a thin frame wearing jeans and a T-shirt emblazoned with the words "Gus's Good Eats."

Scotty stared at me with a mixture of dumbfounded amazement and lust for a long moment before remembering we weren't alone and exclaiming, "Mom! What are you wearing?"

The delivery boy's expression became even more amazed as he took in the sight of my son, me and the lone king sized bed and exclaimed, "Dude...you lucky motherfucker! You're my new fucking hero!"

My son spun back around, his eyes wild as the young man's words sank in. He shoved a twenty dollar bill and a ten dollar bill into the delivery boy's hands and squeaked, "Keep the change," before grabbing the large sack from him and then literally shoving him out the door. After throwing the deadbolt, Scotty turned and said in nearly a sob, "Mom! What's wrong with you? Why are you dressed like that...in front of that guy...in front of me?"

I struck a starlets pose, thrusting out my breasts and replied, "Whatever do you mean, Scotty? What's wrong with my nightgown? Don't you like it?"

My son stood silent for a long minute, one arm twitching while he studied the situation and me, eyes roving up and down the front of my scarcely covered body, pausing to take in my barely concealed mound, wet spot growing quickly as little spurts of pussy juice erupted from between my labia before going up and eyeing my practically exposed breasts -- my swollen nipples visibly throbbing.

I began to move, slowly stalking towards my son, my stained and wet crotch being more exposed with each stride I took. "What's wrong with how I look, Scotty?" I purred as he backed up into the door, cracking his head against the solid wood. I concealed the wince I wanted to display and pressed into him, taking the slightly grease stained bag with one hand and lightly resting the other on his shoulder even as my breasts mashed and flattened against his chest. His heart was pounding so wildly I'd have been concerned had he been an older man.

I looked up into his eyes and said again, "What's wrong with how I look, son?"

Scotty instinctively looked down to avoid my gaze, but found instead a bird's eye view of my seriously exposed cleavage and looked back up. Trapped between looking into my eyes and gazing at my mammoth tits, it was slightly funny to watch my son's head move up and down until he finally summoned the courage to whisper, "Nothing, Mom...you look pretty."

I smiled and rose up slightly to plant another semi-chaste kiss on his lips before I said, "Just pretty, Scotty? Do you think your mother looks sexy in this nightie?" I leaned into him a bit more and could swear that against my thighs, I felt his cock throb...certainly I could feel its length and hardness through his khakis and tried to contain my shivers as the presence...the weight of his cock made itself known to my bare skin.

Scotty's tongue again emerged, worrying that lower lip and I was tempted to take a crack at licking it with my own tongue before he finally said so softly that I could barely hear him, "Yeah, Mom. I think it...you look really sexy. I like red."

I gave him another closed mouth kiss, lingering for long seconds this time as my breasts drug across his now sweaty chest before I replied, "I'm glad. I was thinking of you when I bought it." Then I turned away and headed for the small dinette table on the other side of the bed. "Let's eat...I'm starved," I said, shooting my son a wink and feeling his eyes crawling all over my backside.

My son hesitantly followed as I unpacked our supper. He'd ordered us chicken dinner -- pieces of fried chicken that were surprisingly good, coleslaw and home fries and including two individually wrapped pieces of pecan pie. We ate quietly, Scotty nervously gulping his food down while I ate a little more daintily, trying not to get anything on my new negligee.

The pie was delicious, but a little sticky and syrupy and while Scotty had been discretely sneaking glances at my barely covered body all through the meal, he stopped eating and stared openly at me as I slowly sucked my fingers clean of the sugary food while I gave him smoldering smiles. His hands fluttered just above the table, but he seemed to be trying hard not to let his anxieties take hold.

Finally, he worked up the courage to ask, "Mom, why are you doing this?"

I smiled coyly at him and said, "What do you mean, baby...doing what?"

That tongue of his sneaked out and ran along his upper lip as he formulated his response. I waited him out patiently and finally he said in a low voice, "Mom, you're flirting with me."

I giggled and replied, "Is that a bad thing? A woman always flirts with a man she loves."

"But you're my mom...Mom. That's not right...not normal."

"Well, I've always felt that if you love someone, there's nothing wrong with showing how you feel."

Scotty shifted in his chair as if trying to get comfortable and I wondered how hard his penis was. He said, "Yeah, but moms and sons don't do that. It's not right...they shouldn't act like they're married and stuff."

I leaned forward, allowing my breasts to strain against the gauzy material of my negligee, tit flesh spilling out the top as I asked, "Do you really believe that, son? Remember, I can guess what your fantasies are...you're not the only one who's seen Taboo."

Scotty's face was now bright red and he said, "But you're not like that...not with me. You've never been like Jilly is with..." He stopped and frowned, not sure he should continue.

I finished for him. "You mean Jilly flirting and being naughty around your father?" My son nodded. "Did you think I never noticed?"

Scotty didn't say anything for a long minute, but finally with a trembling shrug, replied, "I never saw you say anything, but Jilly..." He stopped for a second. "When I told Jilly that she shouldn't act like that, she said you didn't mind -- that her teasing Dad meant you were...were...were getting laid more often."

I laughed and replied, "Did you believe her?" When Scotty nodded again, I said with a naughty grin, "Why?"

Scotty couldn't hold my gaze and he looked down at the remains of his dinner as he said, "Because we could hear you guys. You started doing...having uh, sex a lot more."

"Yes, we did," I said in a matter of fact voice. "Now, do you think your sister only teased Dad so I could get laid more?" I raised an eyebrow in expectation of his answer.

It was a long time coming, but finally he said, "I think Jilly wants to um..."

"Fuck her father?" I finished for him. Scotty nodded, his face full of guilt. I reached out and took his slightly greasy hand and squeezed. "Do you think that would be such a bad thing?"

Scotty trembled as he said, "It's wrong...it's...." His voice dropped to a whisper as he said, "Incest."

I squeezed his hand again, hard and long until he brought his eyes back up to meet mine. "Again, I want to know if you think its wrong, Scotty. I know what kind of porn you like...Taboo, stuff with milfs and sons. Is incest something you fantasize to?"

Scotty jerked his hand away and shoved himself away from the table. He stood up, his arms beginning to wave erratically as he said, "Mom, we can't -- we shouldn't talk about this."

I moved quickly to join him, moving and dancing as he tried to avoid me slipping my arms around his neck. Granted he was taller and stronger than me, but I had been doing this most of his life and finally, I had him in our usual embrace, his forehead, now warm and feverish against mine, whispering, "Its okay, Scotty. Nothing's wrong." We stood that way for a long time, but finally my son begin to relax ever so slightly, lowering his arms to his sides as I held his gaze with mine, staring into his green eyes lovingly, keenly aware of his still wildly beating heart throbbing in his chest, feeling it deep within my breasts to spur my own heart into beating faster with love and lust.

I began to move, gently swaying, leading him in the smallest of slow dances, finally whispering, "Put your arms around me, Scotty. Just relax and breathe. You're with Mom...nothing's wrong...just relax, baby." I was encouraged when he did so, his arms slipping around my waist and then his hands pressing gently against my back. I yielded to that slight pressure, pushing myself more firmly against his body.

Slowly we moved in a circle, scant inches of ground covered at a time as I allowed him to calm down and hopefully get a little used to his mother's meaty tits press into his body as my thighs brushed his erection which pressed against his khaki slacks, yearning to be free. "Feeling better, honey?" I said after maybe twenty minutes had passed.

"A little...maybe, Mom." He trembled in my arms and said. "Mom, I'm scared!"

I hugged him a little tighter, feeling him begin to tense up again. "You don't have to be, Scotty. You're with Mom now. You're perfectly safe." I reached up to kiss him on the cheek, but he jerked and I wound up bussing him on the corner of his mouth. His body stiffened, but then I had an inspiration and said, "How about I give you a backrub, son? Remember how you liked those when you were younger and you had a bad day?"

"I don't know, Mom," he said, his voice hesitant, but also with a little interest. I'm sure he was recalling days long past when he'd had a really bad day at school or had trouble dealing with his baby sister's shenanigans, how I would sit next to him on his bed and rub his shoulders and back until he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

"C'mon," I whispered. "It's been a hard day for you and I think it will help you relax. I guided us towards the bathroom, still with our arms around each other. "Get your pajama bottoms on and I'll dig out some lotion and give you a nice backrub."

We stood next to the bathroom for a bit, him looking at me with some uncertainty, but finally nodding and saying, "Okay, Mom." I let him go after kissing him quickly on the lips and Scotty grabbed his backpack and disappeared into the bathroom. While he was in there, I dug around in my purse for a bottle of lotion, finding some with a pleasant jasmine scent that I thought might be soothing to my son.

He took a little longer than I expected and I had a sudden flash of worrisome insight that he might be taking the opportunity to jack off and was about to call for him to get a move on when he emerged in a white T-shirt and the blue stripped pajamas I had given him at Christmas. Any concerns that he might have jacked off vanished as he guiltily hid an obvious erection with his hands.

"That's my boy, I said, slipping my arm through his and walking him to the bed. "Now get that shirt off and get on your stomach, Scotty."

He frowned and began to stiffen up, but I held up the lotion and said, "Now, this doesn't work through cotton, son! Off with the shirt!"

He nodded and yes, "Okay, Mom."

He tore off the shirt and quickly climbed onto the king sized bed, squirming for a few seconds as he tried to get comfortable with that erection. I made him scoot over so I could climb up and sit next to him on my knees. I poured some lotion into my hands and rubbed it in an effort to warm it up.

"Ready, Scotty?" I said softly as I dropped my hands onto his shoulder blades and began to rub. My son stiffened up at my first touch, but after a few firm but gentle strokes of my hands up and down his tense back muscles, I felt him shiver and then let out a deep breath in a long, contented sigh. "Feels good, doesn't it, baby?" I cooed. "Momma knows how to make her son feel good."

He made a little grunt and I'm sure that he recognized that my words could be interpreted more than one way. I worked his back and shoulders, admiring his rather fit form as I did so. Scotty, like his father, was just shy of six feet and was lean with wiry muscles. When he'd first started college, he'd put on some weight and his doctor advised a routine of steady exercise. Scotty had resisted at first, but we'd bought him a membership at an exercise center and he'd adopted the habit of going certain days of the week and using the equipment. Once something became routine for my son...it became important to maintain and the fruits of his effort, showed. Feeling his strong body under my hands, I had a sudden new appreciation for how good looking my son was and it served only to fuel my newly discovered desires to have him.

Slowly, I shifted myself about on my knees until I was straddling his ankles and really gave his back and shoulders a strong workout. Of course leaning down into him also allowed me to rub my breasts against his butt and lower back and while he seemed to enjoy my efforts, he was wide awake and alert. I wondered if he could feel the heat and wetness between my legs on his pajama covered legs. Running my hands along his fine body had certainly fueled the fire in my cunt to new heights.

I finally halted my massage, finishing with a series of little kisses right up his spine to the nape of his neck, raising goose pimples on his flesh. I moved off of him and said softly. "Still tense, huh, son? Well, roll over and I'll work your shoulders and chest too. Maybe that will help."

Scotty turned his head and looked at me. "I...Mom, that's...unnecessary, Mom."

I raised my eyebrows and gave him the "Don't Argue With Me, Young Man!" motherly scowl and said firmly, "Roll over, Scotty!"

My son's eyes widened and he did as he was told with me following along, kneeling next to him. I poured more lotion into my hands, smiling confidently down at my son as I admired his well defined chest, a spackling of black chest hair scattered across it before descending down in a narrow trail to disappear beneath his pajamas. His hands wavered at his side, coming up in a desire to hide the very obvious tent at his crotch.

Once I'd warmed the lotion in my hands, I leaned down and began massaging into his chest, feeling the frantic beating of his heart. "Doesn't that feel good, Scotty?" I purred as I caressed his body, working over his upper chest and then slowly descending lower towards his flat stomach where there was just a hint of a six pack. "You've grown up to be quite a handsome man, son," I said just above a whisper.

"Mom..." Scotty began in a hesitant voice as my caresses became lighter while moving boldly below his belly button, just skirting the waistline of his pajamas. The tent below crept a little higher, a single button on the fly containing his swollen cock. From all indications, my little boy had a huge penis.

"Shhhh," I said. "Just relax. Mom knows what's she's doing." I worked my hands back up to his chest and then to his shoulders, bringing my body closer in to his until I was working his tight shoulder muscles while my breasts slid back and forth on his chest and I was face to face with him, my dark hair swaying and tickling his cheeks.

Very gradually, I lowered my face towards his till I could feel his near frantic breath on my lips. Lower and lower until our lips were just brushing...an angel's kiss, then I extended just the tip of my tongue and let it lightly wet his lips. I felt Scotty tense beneath me, but I kept him in place with my weight and my hands. I pressed my lips more firmly against his while my tongue probed, taking my time -- feeling no hurry as I kissed my son. Scotty trembled but didn't try and force his way up and off the bed and then I was trembling as I felt his lips part and allow my tongue to slip into his mouth.

A burst of orgasmic energy detonated between my legs, my panties now sopping wet as I French-kissed my son for the first time, my tongue exploring his mouth, discovering his tongue -- timidly responding to my overtures -- a shy, wet thing that hesitantly joined with mine to create a sweet memory of our first lovers' kiss that I will remember fondly all my life.

We kissed for a long time as my hands stroked his shoulders and his arms -- his hands tentatively coming up to wrap around my back. He began to get into the kiss, his tongue gradually becoming more aggressive, intertwining with mine, rolling off it and curling around my tongue as he grew more confident.

As Scotty and I kissed, I let my left hand slowly slide off his shoulder and gradually work its way downwards over his chest, running my palm over a rock hard pebble sized nipple and then lower. My son didn't seem to object until I slid my fingers over his pajamas and palmed his throbbing cock pulsing underneath the soft cotton cloth. He tensed up and worked to break the kiss, but I held on, my tongue in his mouth while I deftly undid the single button to his fly and slipped my hand inside.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers