The Naughty Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,494 Followers

Only when I had my only son's hard and big cock in my grasp did I let our kiss end, saying softly and calmly before he could get a word in, "You can stop this with a single word, Scotty, but I hope you don't."

He took in a gasping breath and then whimpered, "Mom...this isn't right."

I slowly stroked his long and very thick shaft and replied in a whisper, "It's only wrong if you want it to be wrong, my love. Mom loves you very much and I know you love me back. Tell me you never dreamed of this...that you never fantasized about this happening. Of me doing this..." I slowly worked my hand up and down his throbbing dick as I finished, "To my sweet son."

"Mom...Mom...Mom," Scotty moaned over and over again, fear and desire struggling for control of his expression and his words.

"You can stop all of this with a single word, son," I repeated, "And it will be okay. You can say 'No' or 'Stop' and this all goes away." Scotty opened his mouth, but I quickly stifled whatever he was going to say with a quick kiss and then hurried whispered. "Or you can take your first step into a new and exciting world...a world your sister and your father and your mother have already moved into."

Scotty's eyes widened as my words quickly sunk in. As I stroked him, he whispered back in an awe-struck voice, "You mean, Jilly and Dad have..."

"Fucked, oh yes, Scotty, yes they have. The last several weeks, I think your father has fucked Jilly more than he has me."

"And you're okay with Jilly and Dad fucking each other? You've seen them do it?"

I giggled and said, "Absolutely. I gave them my blessing. I've watched them fuck and..." I grinned evilly as I finished with, "And I've done it with them...both of them together and separate. I've done things with Jilly you wouldn't believe!"

"OH MOM!" Scotty cried out, his hips starting to move in rhythm with my stroking hand. "I love you!"

"Do I need to stop, sweetie?" I asked teasingly.

"NO!" my son blurted out. "Mom, please no! I -- I love you, Mom!"

"I love you too, Scotty," I said before lowering my lips to his again, feeling near orgasm myself as I comprehended that I had him...at least for the moment. As our tongues danced together, rejoicing in the incestuous moment, I carefully fished his erection out of his pajamas, freeing it to stand tall and proud in the warm air of our room.

When our kiss ended, I turned my gaze downwards to get my first glimpse of my son's erection and I gave a little gasp of amazement. "Oh, son...you're beautiful," I cooed as I stroked his long shaft up and down, marveling at it's length and even more at its immense girth. "I never imagined you would be so fucking big!"

Scotty, nervous and aroused, somehow managed to give me a prideful grin and then surprised me by asking, "Mom, bigger than Dad's?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Omigod...you men." I stroked it slowly, assessing my son's cock. Finally, I said, "Well...I think your father's a wee bit longer, honey, but..." I gave him a good squeeze and continued. "In all honesty, you're a lot thicker than Dad. I'm not even sure how I'm going to get all this big dick inside my little, wet pussy!"

Scotty groaned and looked at me with such longing and desire. "Mom, are we...are we...Mom, am I really going to get to fuck you?"

I replied, "If you want to, son. Very soon you're going to get to fuck your mom's brains out!" I kissed him again, another very wet and luscious kiss while I continued to jack him off. When it ended, his hips were moving frantically and I knew he was close. "Do you want to cum for your Mom, baby? You ready to give me a hot load of your sperm?"

Scotty's face was now clear of stress -- a huge grin of lusty satisfaction replacing all his doubts and concerns. I leaned in, my lips almost brushing his ear as I whispered, "Cum for me, son. Imagine Momma's hot and juicy pussy wrapped around your big horse cock, making Momma scream while you pump my wet, tight cunt with your hot cum!"

My son moaned and his entire body seemed to lurch upwards and then his cock throbbed hugely under my fingers and I watched with gleeful lust as his cockhead swelled up and began erupting with powerful streamers of cum. The first few blasts shot upwards over two feet before splattering on his stomach and my extended arm. Subsequent blasts had less velocity, but I was in awe as my son's cock just kept cumming, his hot, thick semen flowing down around my fingers in a steady flood.

"I LOVE YOU, MOM!" Scotty cried out again and again as his hips bucked and twisted as I slowly stroked him, working to increase and maintain the intensity of his pleasure as he just kept cumming and cumming. To my surprise, an orgasm burbled up within me as well as the pure stimulation of pleasuring my own son brought me an explosion of incestuous ecstasy. My son's moans were joined by my own cries of delight.

I'm sure it was only long seconds that our orgasm swept us up, but it seemed as if my son kept ejaculating for long minutes before finally his eruption stopped and his hands scrabbled against my grasp to end his almost tormented pleasure. "My god, Scotty," I gasped with awed appreciation in the tone of my voice. "That's a hell of a lot of cum!"

I sat up and as my son watched, brought my cum-coated hand to my face and licked up a thick wad of warm semen, letting it play on my tongue before swallowing it with a loud smack. I reached out with my free hand and stroked my son's black and sweaty hair, just as I had when he was a boy, while I continued to lap up his white seed, hungrily and messily running my tongue through it as I cleaned my fingers, saying with a semen-garbled voice, "This is a man's cum!"

With a lewd whimsy, I put on a show of sluttish wantonness as I smeared Scotty's cum over my lips, swirling my tongue about his thick and delicious semen. "Oh, Scotty, you are so delicious, baby!"

I licked my hand clean, then wiped the smeared cum on my chin and lips and sucked it off my fingers. I then stretched out and cuddled next to my son, showering his face with kisses before finally pressing my lips against his for another long soul kiss, Scotty's tongue now eagerly seeking mine. Afterwards we curled up facing each other and with his hands tentatively exploring my lush body, we drifted off to sleep, echoes of saying "I love you," serving as a romantic lullaby and ushering us into a blissful slumber of sweet and naughty dreams.

#

I woke to the sensation of my son still tentatively exploring my body. I opened my eyes and realized it was past dawn, sunlight seeping through the drawn blinds in the room's solitary window. Scotty's fingers were lightly trailing over my left breast that had spilled out of my negligee, circling around my thick nipple, just touching it lightly before running down below and sliding under the silky material to gently rub my lower stomach.

My heart went out to him as I suddenly realized that my sweet son was likely touching a woman for the first time. His social backwardness had caused him to retreat to his computer games and research, leaving his libido to be satisfied since adolescence in self pleasure, never knowing a woman's loving touch. I felt a little guilt that it had never occurred to me to relieve his needs despite all the years of my husband's incestuous fantasies with our daughter that had led to our own improved sex life...fantasies that had grown in intensity until I gave John my blessing to fuck our more than willing daughter.

In truth, the thought of fucking my son never really occurred to me until that fateful night when Jilly and I had discussed her fucking her father and then she had come on to me, igniting my own incestuous desires as I confronted the sudden attraction I had for my own daughter. Before that first incredible fuck between John and Jilly had reached climax, I had the epiphany that I needed to draw our son into our newly realized relationship and as my husband and daughter screamed out the glory of their first mutual orgasm, I was fingering myself to climax imagining Scotty inside me, his cock filling me with his hot spunk while John fucked our daughter.

I felt him shiver as he then slid his hand lower, over the gauzy material of my panties, discovering I was still wet and very warm. He brought his hand to a stop over my vulva, palming my never calmed pussy and I wondered if he could feel the little spurts of wet arousal his touch was triggering in my cunt.

He glanced up at my face and then back down to between my legs before doing a double take, realizing that I was watching him. "Mom!" he gasped as I crossed my thighs to keep him from withdrawing his hand. The increased pressure on my cunt felt wonderful.

"Morning, darling." I reached out and stroked his face, soothing the panic that was already building there. "Everything is fine, Scotty. Are you enjoying yourself?"

My son grinned and said, "I'm in heaven, Mom!"

I leaned in and kissed him, thrilled that he readily opened his mouth to accept my tongue as we kissed like the lovers we would soon be. As we kissed, I ran a hand down to hold his hand in place as I spread my legs. "You're not in heaven yet, son, but..." I intertwined our fingers, then used a finger to tug the wet gusset of my thong aside so I could guide his fingers inside me and as Scotty gasped as he experienced the slick and hot flesh of his mother's cunt for the first time, I finished, "But, you're getting close!"

I rolled my hips and worked my pussy muscles to suck and massage his fingers and whispered into his ear, "Imagine how my cunt will feel, wrapped around your big, thick cock!"

Scotty moaned with disbelief and desire and said, "Mom, are we going to fuck now, Mom?

"Soon, baby, but not yet," I purred as he swirled two fingers around inside my fiery cunt, my juices bathing his digits as their touch sent bolts of pure pleasure through me. I writhed around, enjoying his probing fingers which brought a gasping quality to my voice as I said, "Scotty, we can do a lot of naughty things, but if you want to fuck Mom, I think it's important that you ask your father for permission."

My son's expression became a mask of confusion and doubt, but evolved into comprehension as I explained between moans as he fingered my wet pussy, how even though I'd given his father my blessing to fuck Jilly, it had pleased and thrilled me to hear my daughter ask me face to face if she could fuck her daddy. In the end, I think it allowed her to cast what little reservations she might still have had about letting John fuck her and enjoy the moment more and I wanted Scotty to feel the same way.

"I love you, Mom," my son exclaimed again. "More than ever!"

"I -- I love you...you too, sweetie," I gasped. "OH YES! RIGHT THERE!" I felt my ass rising off the bed as Scotty's fingers curled upward to the roof of my vagina and almost instinctively found my G-spot, making me gush pussy juice like I had sprung a leak. My son, inexperienced as he was, knew he'd found a good thing and just hung on as I began to shrilly moan and orgasm, loving that it was my son giving me such pleasure as the carnal pleasure itself.

As I was coming down from my sexual bliss, Scotty took his cream covered fingers from my pulsating pussy and held them up to his face, examining my juices closely before jamming them into his own mouth. A curious expression played across his face as he tasted cunt for the first time and then after sucking them clean as he pulled them out, he grinned at me and said, "Mom -- I like how you taste, Mom!"

I hugged my son to me and kissed him, tasting myself on his tongue. "You're going to love a lot of things about me, son, before we get through...maybe some before we even get home." I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was after 8:00 in the morning. "If we get on the move soon, maybe you'll get your next surprise before we get home."

Scotty sat straight up, his eyes shiny with curiosity. "Mom? A surprise, Mom, what is it?"

I looked down at his erection, sticking out of his pajama bottoms and giggled. I reached down and taking it in one hand, planted a little kiss on the head, tasting the precum already leaking from his piss slit. "Well, if I tell you now, it won't be a surprise, now will it?" I climbed from the bed and stretched, knowing his eyes were on my heavy breasts that pulled taut as I raised my arms above me and stood on tiptoe. "Now grab a quick shower and no playing with yourself. The only person who gets to jack you off from now on is your mother!"

Scotty didn't look quite pleased as he climbed out of bed with an obviously painful erection and I was sorely tempted to kneel in front of him and suck that big cock, but I had an idea in my head that I'd been toying with since all this had started and I was determined to stick with it.

I washed and fixed my face while my son was in the shower, him humming a happy tune. I got dressed, Scotty looking on with awe and lust as I put on a short, black leather skirt and a black bustier that lifted up my breasts, exposing much of my tit flesh, while making them look even meatier. Scotty gushed, "Mom...wow, no panties?"

"Not today, son," I replied, my skirt hiking up as I strapped on a pair of three inch stilettos to complete my sluttish outfit. I marveled at how much I was enjoying dressing so sexily -- most of the time I wore nurse tunics which had all the sex appeal of a turnip. Showing off my tits and shapely legs was doing wonders for my ego and my libido.

While Scotty packed our stuff up and put it in the van, I checked us out, getting a lusty look from the same Indian woman that had given us the room last night. She seemed sleepy but was still alert enough to remember me from last night, flicking her eyes towards a window that looked out to where Scotty was putting our bags in the minivan.

She looked back at me with lusty understanding and I felt gooseflesh rise up on my body as I realized that she was looking at me with certain longing. "I hope you had an enjoyable night," she said with a knowing smirk.

As I signed my credit card bill, I smiled back and replied in a teasing tone, "Oh yes, my son and I had a very pleasurable stay."

I saw her eyes widen in shock and she gave a little gasp, but recovered as she placed a hand to her breast, covered by a brightly colored sari and murmured, "Then, I hope you'll stay with us again." She licked her lips in anticipation of her invitation. "I mean that most sincerely." Her hand worked a little circle around her silk covered breast.

I raised an eyebrow and not for the first time wondered how many people shared my family's newly acquired tastes. "Well, I'm sure when my son returns to school, we'll be back this way again."

The woman flushed and then quickly reached under the counter and produced a card. "I pray so. Please call me and I'll take care of your reservation personally."

I took the card from her trembling hand and scanned it. It had the name of the motel, a phone number and her name, Madiya Patel. I smiled and said, "I'll do that." I put it away and then strutted out, wondering if the Indian woman could see the pussy juice trickling down my thighs.

Scotty certainly noticed my wet thighs when I climbed into the driver's seat, his eyes quickly going to my crotch, my rucked up skirt now displaying my naked pussy, labia swollen and slick. "Mom, you sure are wet, Mom!" he said matter of factly.

I grinned at him and replied, "I sure am and why not? I'm sitting in a car with a man with the biggest cock I've ever seen and it's hard and thick for me!" I ran my hand down between my legs and rubbed my pussy slowly, smearing juices across my blossomed pink flesh and through my trimmed black bush, making it sparkle in the sunlight coming through the van's windshield.

Fingers shiny with my hot cream, I raised them up to Scotty. He stared at them like they were something holy until I giggled and prompted him. "Like something sweet, little boy?"

Scotty had the good grace to blush before he took my fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. "Mom, I really like your pussy!" he gushed, a grin breaking out on his reddening face.

We both laughed as I reclaimed my hand and started the van and we hit the road. The next few hours passed in alternating silence, as Scotty eyed my seemingly eternally wet cunt and the rest of my body, breasts flowing out of my bustier, and conversation about how things had led me to seducing my son. I had to caution him multiple times to leave his cock alone as he would take to rubbing the big lump in this khakis while I described how his father's fantasizing about Jilly had eventually led both his parents to actually fucking his baby sister.

Periodically, it would all become too much for Scotty, his eyes nearly glazing over and his arms coming up to announce that he needed a break to process it all...to make it all work inside his very complex brain. I would go silent then, focusing on eating up the miles until my son found his voice again and would breathlessly ask me another question.

I left one fact out until we were approaching the city beyond which our little hometown was located. "Now, Scotty, you should know how things really went from fantasy to reality for Jilly and your father," I began.

Scotty looked at me with curiosity. "Mom?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "It all began late one night when John caught Jilly in your bedroom, borrowing some of your porn mov..."

"JILLY WAS IN MY ROOM! THAT BITCH!" my son exploded, interrupting me. "Mom. She knows she isn't supposed to be in my room. That's why I want a padlock. That's not right!"

I had to suppress a giggle as I watched my son have the latest of perhaps hundreds of tantrums that had begun the moment Jilly was old enough to walk and had learned that it drove her brother into an insane rage when she got into his stuff. It seemed particularly humorous in light of the fact he could still get upset about something so seemingly trivial less than a day after his mother had jacked him off and let him watch her eat his fresh semen.

Finally, Scotty began to wind down until he was muttering to himself under his breath. "Well, it won't happen again," I said, reaching out and squeezing his arm.

"Mom, you always say that," he stated like an accusation. "What's so different this time?"

I smiled at him and said, "Well, mostly, my son, because she spends most of her time fucking and sucking my husband and because John took her into the city and let her pick out her own pornography." I left out the lap dances and the lapdancer...after all, I didn't want to spoil my own surprise.

I flicked on the turn signal and began to move into the exit lane to go into the city and said, "In fact, I think it's only fair that I take you and do the same thing."

I saw a puzzled frown transform into a confused smile. "Mom, really? You're going to take me somewhere and let me buy some new porn."

I let my hand on his arm slide over to teasingly caress his bulge and replied, "Actually, your mother is going to buy your porn for you. After all, a young man can never have enough dirty movies!"

Scotty giggled, his sister's trespass all but forgotten and he studied the streets of the city, scanning for our destination and clapping his hands when we finally pulled into the parking lot of the All American Adult Bookstore, all its many American flags flapping brilliantly in the summer sun.

My son was out of the car quickly, eager to go inside, but he remembered his manners and came around to open my door for me. For that, I greeted him with a lingering beaver shot, spreading my legs wide as I set them on the pavement, my skirt hiking even further up to reveal my glistening wet thighs framing my sopping wet and wide open pussy.

He helped me up and before he knew what was happening, I had my arms around his neck and our foreheads pressed together so we could look at each other. In a soothing tone, I said, "Now, son, this is part of your surprise, but we might have more fun than just buying some nasty porno. I want you to remember that whatever happens, its okay...just stay calm and enjoy it. I will be with you the whole time and Mom will never let anything bad happen to you. Understand?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,494 Followers