The Naughty Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Scotty nodded his head slightly and after ogling my breasts, areoles beginning to peek out above the bustier, said, "I think so."

I kissed him then, letting my tongue explore his mouth and pursue and capture his tongue, a naughty thrill racing through me that I was French-kissing my son in public. When it ended, I took his hand in mine and we began to walk towards the entrance and I said, "If you get scared or confused, just take hold of my hand. Your momma will take care of you."

Scotty looked down at me with such a blissful smile, it made my heart ache with love for my son. I felt tears threatening as he said, "Mom, I know. I know you love me and I love you!" I paused in the parking lot and tottering on my high heels, kissed my son again, wishing I could announce my desires for him to the whole fucking world. Then, both of us took a deep breath and walked inside.

Scotty's hand tightened around mine as he was startled when something in the door bonged, announcing our entry. I smiled at him and said, "Everything is cool, son!" He nodded furtively, his expression one of a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. His concern gave way to fascination quickly enough as he gazed in amazement at the immensity of the sheer amount of porn and porn related goods we encountered as we made our way through the maze of rows of DVDs displayed on the long, oddly placed racks.

My son was silent as he scanned the room and I knew he was processing and memorizing everything for future reference, no doubt identifying those areas he wanted to focus on more fully. A wall with a large sign that said 'Wall O' Cunts' caught his eye and he took us that way and he spent a few minutes eyeing plastic dolls and fake pussies -- some plastic, some made out of some hardened gel until I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Now, Scotty, this is something you're never going to need, cause Momma's pussy is going to be yours for the asking from now on!"

Scotty gave a little squeak and then he shivered...the erection in his pants seeming to grow just a little at my words. We walked by a wall display of vibrators which seemed to hold little interest to him until I pointed to a reddish-orange one, long and narrow like a large carrot and said to him, "That's been my favorite one for years, son."

He paused and gave it careful study, his face turning a bright crimson. Scotty licked his lips and said, "Mom, can I...will you let me see you use it?"

I grinned and leaned into him as I whispered into his ear, "And you can fuck me with it too and lick my pussy juices clean off it." My son gave out a little groan -- loud enough to draw glances from those few folk we hadn't already garnered the notice of. A young man accompanied by a sluttishly dressed woman old enough to be his mother seemed to be of interest.

As we walked back towards the DVDs, I could feel most of the customers' eyes on us. A slender black man with slightly graying hair grinned wolfishly at us and when we passed a middle aged white couple dressed up in their Sunday best, the woman, a small, trim platinum blonde winked at us, although whether the sly wink was for Scotty or myself or for us both, I wasn't sure.

Scotty came to a halt in the DVD classics aisle, studying the varied "Taboo" offerings. He picked up a copy of Taboo III and turned it over, giving the written material as much attention as the lurid photographs. Finally, he said with some emotion, "I really like Honey Wilder, Mom."

I smiled and said, "Oh really, why?"

My son grinned up at me and replied, "Mom, I always thought she looked a lot like you..." He paused, his eyes wandering downward towards my meaty tits overflowing my bustier. "Mom, she looks like you with Kay Parker's tits!"

I let out a yelp of laughter, raising my hand to squelch it before we drew more attention from the other customers, but being too late. "Thank you, Scotty," murmured, trying to keep the giggles out of my lap. In truth, my son was correct. I did look a lot like Honey Wilder only with much larger breasts than her perfectly sized tits. Over the last several weeks, Jilly, John and I had sampled much of the Taboo series and I'd become very familiar with many of the key actors and actresses.

I reached out and tapped Taboo III with a fingernail and said, "Well, I think you'll like this one then. Honey does a sixty-nine with her son in this one that makes my pussy cream every time I watch it." My son grinned and clutching it, moved on.

As Scotty perused amateur MILF videos, I became more aware that besides the customers, that there were several young women, some not as sluttishly dressed as I was, roaming about the store and approaching customers, sometimes disappearing with them through a door labeled "Restricted Access."

Finally, one approached, a small raven haired girl -- her thick locks tied back into ribbon bedecked pigtails, wearing a sinfully tight and short Catholic school girl's dress. "Hiya, I'm Aimee," she said perkily in a little girl's voice, causing Scotty to spin around with a video entitled, "REAL MOMS EAT CUM!" She sidled up next to my son and eyed first his very obvious erection and then my naughty outfit. "Care for a lap dance?" she said coyly.

Scotty's eyes were huge as he turned to me, his expression more than a little crestfallen when I said, "Not today, honey." I eyed her nubile body and had more than a fleeting fantasy about maybe having a girl's day out with my daughter and maybe getting together with this young slut. "Maybe another time though -- you're awfully cute."

She smiled at my comment and mouthed a silent "Thank you," but before she slipped off, I said, "Would you know if Sindy...with a 'S' is working today?"

She paused and her brow furrowed a little and then she glanced around. "I think she was in the back, getting ready. She usually works the noon to eight shift." She spotted a guy in his thirties, slightly overweight and wearing a Cubs hat staring at her. She gave me a sly smile and said, "If I see her, I'll tell her someone's asking for her."

Aimee strutted off, making me appreciate how sexy saddle shoes could be and while my son returned his attentions to the DVDs on display. I watched with anticipation as young Aimee, after a moment's conversation with her new target slipped her arm through his and they strolled off, disappearing behind the "Restricted Access exit.

Scotty was showing me a Japanese Hentai DVD entitled, "MOMS WHO SUBMIT!" and explaining Japanese incest animation to me when I spotted out of the corner of my eye a tall and striking woman emerge from the back, her bleach-blonde hair tightly curled, framing brilliant blue eyes. She was incredibly endowed, a bandana halter top barely containing or concealing her immense breasts. A slight roll of fat overlapped her low riding jean shorts, cut off so short they almost resembled panties with her luscious ass cheeks jiggling. My heart began to beat a little faster as I recognized her from John's description. She wasn't the prettiest of the dancers strutting their stuff in the adult bookstore, but she had a presence...a sexuality that was so powerful that I could feel it from across the room.

She scanned the room, quickly settling her gaze on us. Smiling confidently, she strutted to us, her breasts bouncing and rolling, always on the verge of busting free of their skimpy containment. As she turned onto our aisle, I saw her full, shapely legs were encased in some sort of open toed high heeled sandals that laced up her ankle. For some reason, that seemed to turn me on and I felt a spurt of new wetness splatter against my thighs and trickle warmly down my legs.

She stopped scant inches away from us -- Scotty sensing her presence at the very last moment and turning around, barely missing colliding with her large, prominent breasts. He gawped for a moment, taking in her sheer womanliness and sexuality and gulping before managing to squawk, "H-Hi!"

She smiled at us both and extended her hand, saying, "Hi, I'm Sindy with an 'S,' not a 'C.' I understand you were looking for me?"

I took her hand which felt warm and soft. "Well, you come highly recommended. We were hoping for some...um, quality time with you. I'm Sandy, by the way and this is Scotty."

She gave us both her flirtiest smile and said, "I'd be thrilled to give you and Scotty a lap dance." Sindy reached out and took Scotty's nearly limp hand -- his mouth hanging open in amazement. She nodded towards the DVD's in my son's hands. "Do you know about our discount policy and ten minutes free when you buy two and ten extra minutes free for every extra DVD you purchase after that?"

I looked at the four movies in Scotty's hand and grinned back at the tall, lush bodied dancer. "Well, Sindy, I suppose we're going to have a nice visit with you, then."

Taking my speechless son by the hand, we followed Sindy towards the 'Restricted Access' door, both of us admiring her mostly exposed and swaying ass cheeks. Once past the door, Sindy took us down a long corridor and said as she glanced over her shoulder at me, "So, who recommended me to y'all?"

I licked my lips and replied, "Oh, my husband, John and my daughter, Jilly."

Her reaction was immediate. Sindy spun around and fell back against the wall, her eyes wide with amazement, her breasts heaving from the sudden shock of my revelation. It had been six weeks or so, but obviously John and Jilly had left an impression on this slutty young woman. "Really? You're..." She glanced at Scotty and then back at me, her eyes roaming appreciatively over my scantily clad body. "You're Jilly's mother?" A shiver went through her and she eyed Scotty more closely, maybe seeing the resemblance in our eyes and hair, maybe in our similar cheekbones.

"And this is...Scotty is...?"

I squeezed his hand tightly and said with mischief in my voice, "This is my son, Jilly's brother."

Another spasm washed over the tall, young woman and her eyes fluttered as she slid a little down the wall, making me think for a moment that she was going to collapse. One of her hands idly cupped her breast and with her thumb and forefinger, pinched her hard nipple bulging against the cotton cloth of her halter top.

"Sindy, are you okay?" I asked, trying to sound concerned, but already pretty sure about what was happening.

Sindy bit her lower lip with a very sexy overbite and nodded as she straightened back up. "I -- I think I just came," she said, her voice a little. "Oh my fucking god...are you two really mother and son?" She pinched her nipple again, harder this time and she gave a little wordless moan.

Scotty was looking a little unnerved by it all and looked at me and said in an uncertain voice, "Mom...is she alright, Mom? Maybe this isn't such a good idea!"

I stepped closer to him so I could slip an arm around his waist and kissed him quickly, rolling my tongue over his lips as she watched. "She's fine, son. Sindy's just really excited to meet a naughty mother and son like us."

Sindy pushed herself off the wall, wobbling a little on her high heeled sandals. "Yes, I'm...wow, I'm good, Scotty." She pointed towards a door near the end of the hallway and said, "C'mon -- let's get inside before I cream all over the floor!"

We followed into the room, finding ourselves in a small room with a barely adequate light overhead. Two straight back wooden chairs were positioned next to each other with a small table to their right. Against another wall was another table holding a CD player and what looked like several tubes and bottles of lotion as well as a box of tissues. Along one wall sat another wooden chair, sitting next to an old fashioned coat rack. High up in one corner was nestled a video camera on a bracket. I nodded -- it appeared to be the same room Sindy had entertained my husband and daughter in.

"Make yourselves comfortable," the young woman said, pointing at the chairs as she stepped over to the CD player and sorted through several jewel cases. She selected a CD and as a slow, bluesy number began to play, she turned and began to slowly stalk towards us, her body moving in time with the sultry music.

She studied with the intensity of a big cat studying its prey, again trying to find the family resemblance between us. As she stopped maybe four feet in front of us, Sindy said in a near breathless voice, "You really are mother and son...fuck me blind." As she swayed to the music, she ran her hands down her body, sliding them over her stomach and down to her thighs before rubbing her jean covered mound several times. "Fuck, you two have already made my pussy so fucking wet...look, I've soaked right through my panties and my jeans!"

Sindy held up her fingers and they gleamed with wetness and then she leaned back, thrusting out her pelvis and I heard Scotty gasp as we both could see the growing wet spot in her faded denims. "I can't tell you how many times I've fingered myself or fantasized about your husband and daughter while getting fucked the last couple of months," she hissed.

"Yes, you made quite the impression on them too," I replied, watching her edge closer to us, working her body lewdly as she moved to the music.

"They...they hadn't done it yet when they were here," Sindy said, looking at me coyly with those big, blue eyes. "Are they...do they?"

I shifted in my chair, my own pussy getting hotter and wetter by the moment. I rucked up my skirt to expose my naked pussy and my wet and gleaming thighs as I answered, "John has his cock inside our daughter's pussy constantly now."

Sindy mewled as she drew closer to Scotty, my words working as well as fingers or a cock on her -- giving her little orgasms. With her long, full legs, Sindy began to straddle my son who stiffened and said, "Mom?" his voice edged with fear.

I squeezed his hand which I had never released and said, "It's alright, sweetheart. Mom's here and nothing bad is going to happen. This sexy slut is going to give you your first lap dance, son -- that's your surprise. You know what a lap dance is, right?"

Scotty nodded and while he didn't relax any, he didn't appear to look like he was going to panic and run. Just the same, I held onto him, tightening my grip on his fingers to remind him of his mother's constant presence.

Sindy straddled him, her body hovering just over his -- her breasts so close that I'm sure her nipples beneath that cotton material was scraping his chest while her mound barely avoided contact with the tent in his pants. She reached out and cupped his cheeks in her hands and brought her face close to his until their lips nearly were touching. "So, Scotty, have you fucked your mommy yet?" she said just soft enough to hear.

"N-no, not y-y-yet!" he stammered in reply.

She glanced at me with a curious eye, one eyebrow raised and I said, "Soon, very soon...as soon as he asks his father for permission to put his cock in Mom's pussy!"

Sindy moaned and began to move as she said, "Oh, baby, I bet you can't wait!" She began to give my son a lap dance -- her crotch now rubbing against the erection in his pants while her tits rolled and flattened against his upper chest. "Just imagine how good it will feel when Mommy rubs her pussy on your big dick like this and mashes her big ol' titties against your naked body."

I heard Scotty make an odd, almost giggling noise as Sindy ground herself against him, her massive breasts rolling out of the halter top to flop and rub against his chest. She rose a little, leaving a tell tale sign of her wetness on the bulge of my son's pants, so she could offer her mammoth tits to my son and I felt both aroused and envious as she waved her huge udder like breasts to him, rubbing her incredibly thick and wide nipples across his mouth. "Show me how you suck on Mommy's titties!" she cooed.

Scotty turned his head at me, a questioning and panicked look on his face and I answered his unasked question by hissing, "Go ahead, son. Pretend they're mine and suck them good." I was on the edge of my chair, turned sideways, almost wincing at how tight my son was holding my hand as he suddenly snapped at one of Sindy's swollen nipples and she moaned as he began to suck noisily on the blood engorged digit.

Sindy placed her hands under her meaty tits and raised them up, allowing Scotty to continue sucking on them while she lowered herself back down onto his swollen crotch and began dry-humping him, her head thrown back and eyes barely open as she grinned at me with an expression of sheer pleasure.

My son swapped tits, clamping onto her other nipple and leaving a trail of saliva across her great expanse of tit flesh as she moaned, "Fuck me, Mom -- your son has a monster in his pants. It's huge!"

After a minute or two, Sindy suddenly climbed off Scotty and spinning around, yanked her short shorts down, revealing a red thong as she stepped out of them, kicking them off into a shadowy corner. For the first time, I could smell her arousal, her pussy juice smelling powerful and lusty in my nostrils. She bent over and waved her voluptuous ass cheeks in my son's face, her hands spreading her buttocks to reveal a massive and dripping wet spot on her crotch where the material was stretched tight across her mound.

Sindy backed up and lowered herself back on Scotty's lap, leaning herself against him as she hunched her hips around on his swollen erection., She reached down and took his free hand and brought it up to her breasts. "Touch them, Scotty. Touch them and playing with them like you'd play with your Mommy's tits!"

I heard my son groan, "Mom! I...oh, Mom!" and much to my surprise, he let go of my hand and brought his hand up to join the other, cupping and squeezing Sindy's massive breasts, letting her soft and pliable flesh squeeze around his fingers. It was her turn to moan as his fingers eagerly sought out her wide, quarter size nipples, pinching and pulling on them, stretching them out, making her heavy, sagging breasts tilt upwards.

I could scarcely believe how excited it was to watch this young woman carry on so with my son and my hands were already being drawn to my inner thighs -- fingers sliding over my slick skin, made slick with my pussy creams. I could barely contain the urge to ram as many fingers as I could into my pussy. Sindy grinned down at me, again that sexy overbite of hers worrying that lower lip as she quivered with excitement over the situation, her eyes roaming hungrily over my exposed cunt, labia blossomed wide, gleaming as the juices poured out of me.

Finally, as the second song faded out on the CD player, with a moan, Sindi broke free of Scotty's grasp, her breasts heaving and her nipples bright red from being pinched, staggering a bit as she tried to gain some balance. For a moment, I thought my son had cum in his pants from the wet stain on his khakis, but then as I glanced at Sindi wavering on her high heels, I could see that the material covering her crotch was a sodden mess, literally dripping wet as her labia swelled around the cloth and her juices leaked from her cunt like a sieve. Sindi looked down and laughed, "Have you ever been this wet before, Mom?"

I spread my legs wide to expose my own wetness. "I think I'm giving up panties altogether," I sighed.

Another song begun -- lots of hard grinding guitar and snaky drums and Sindi began angling my way, licking her lips. She reached up and tore off her halter top which was already hanging useless around her neck and then peeled off her wet thong, holding it in her hand and squeezing it, letting her own fragrant juices drip between her fingers to splash on the floor. Her pussy seemed to almost pulse with life, a little patch of black pubic hair glittering as her juices were reflected in the room's light. She turned to my son and said, "You should get comfortable, Scotty -- your mother and I are already practically naked and I bet your cock would like to get some fresh air!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers