The Naughty Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,504 Followers

My son's eyes bulged as he turned to me, his arms starting to wave as events overwhelmed him. I reached out quickly and snagged a moving hand and tugged on it to get his attention. "It's OKAY, son!" I said in my best 'Mom' voice, firmness and love etched on every word. "Relax and enjoy, Scotty." I waited a moment and then more sternly said, "Get those pants off now, son!"

I thanked God for the primitive instincts deep within my son that had him on his feet within a few seconds, fumbling at his belt and then his pants were coming down and out popped that magnificent cock of his, long, thick and angry, almost a deep purple as it throbbed with the need for release.

"Fuck me," gasped Sindi. "You mean you haven't fucked that thing yet, Mom?" She licked her lips at the size of it, precum dripping off the slit.

I motioned for Scotty to sit down, saying, "Get comfortable, baby. Mom's gonna get her first lap dance too."

Scotty gasped as he stared at me in amazement, clumsily setting down, his pants around his ankles. "Mom, really? You mean you never did this before?"

I giggled and said, "Nope -- but I'm ready and wet for it."

Sindi moved in, towering over me, nearly as tall as my husband and Scotty. She began moving with the music, slowly straddling me, coming closer and closer with her now naked body. I could smell her scent -- so strong and lewd in its own right, its strength making me all the wetter.

Then she was in my lap, rolling her pelvis against mine, leaning into my bare thighs and leaving wet streaks of cunt cream shining on them as she scooted forward and then her breasts were in my face and her hands were on the back of my head, pressing them against her giant pillows of tit flesh and I felt a mini-cum rocket through me as I found my lips wrapping around a massive nipple, pulsating with excitement as blood coursed through it. Carnal instinct prompted me to suck and I felt her sigh contentedly as my tongue rolled and flicked at her hard nub, so swollen it could barely be moved.

My hands slid over her lush body to cup her large ass cheeks, fingers sliding down deep and around to tickle at the sopping wet flesh between her legs. I felt her stiffen as I managed to get a finger inside her pussy, slowly stirring her wet flesh, amazed at the flood of hot cunt cream that flowed around my finger. At the same time, I began to alternate little licks of her nipple with my tongue with teasing nibbles, using my teeth just enough to make her squeal each time I bit down.

As I fingered Sindi's pussy and sucked her fat nipple, I glanced over at my son and was flattered to see him stroking his cock watching the lap dancer writhing in my lap. I worked another finger inside her pussy, sliding them deeper even as I brought my thumb to bear, searching through the folds of her wrinkled cunt flesh until I found her swollen nub, like a tiny erect cock, emerging from its hood. I carefully rolled the pad of my thumb over her clitoris and was gratified to hear her chokingly sob, "Yesssss!

Once I began to dominate her clit, Sindi quickly was far down the road towards orgasm. As I fingered her more forcefully, I began to bite her nipple harder, clamping it between my teeth and worrying it like a dog holding onto a bone, flicking the very tip of it with my tongue while her fingers became entangled in my hair, wanting to both push my head away and pull me harder into her breasts.

She let out another sob and then I felt pussy cream ejaculating forcefully against my hand and against my naked crotch, her hot juices splattering against my wide spread pussy flesh. Sindi moaned, "Yesssssss, Mommmmmyyyy! Make your baby girl cum!" Although still feeling so inexperienced with women, I felt my confidence grow with each stroke of my finger and every brush of my thumb, her juices pouring from her, soaking our joined laps and filling the room with the heady scent of cunt.

Sindi quivered in orgasm on my lap for over a minute before she slowly slithered out of my lap, winding up on her knees between my widespread leg, her head resting on my wet thigh and her breath feeling warm and wonderful on my pussy. I turned and grinned at my son, his face frantic with the need to cum as he stroked his swollen cock, a naughty grin on his face from watching this lovely stranger orgasm on his mother's lap.

Looking down, I saw Sindi's blue eyes look up at mine with worship and desire and it was my turn now to put my hand on her head, running my fingers through the tight bleached curls of her hair as I silently urged her face towards my crotch. Like an obedient servant, she willingly allowed me to push her face into my wet cunt, her long, Romanesque nose nuzzling my trimmed bush as her lips kissed my pussy and her tongue made me cry out as it delved deep into my hot, aroused flesh.

It was my turn to squirm under her loving touch now, my only distractions the taste of Sindi's pussy on my fingers, tasting salty and funky as I licked them clean and the sight of my son masturbating as the young woman ate me out. Sindi knew what she was doing, deftly rolling her tongue over my flesh, touching my most sensitive places as if she'd been eating my pussy all her life.

As I squirmed on the wood chair, now slippery with my juices, my moans grew louder as I rode the edge of orgasm. Sindi gave me only a short respite, lifting her dripping face from between my thighs to smile and my son and say, "When I make your Mommy cum, I'm going to give you a big, juicy kiss, Scotty!" Then she dove back between my legs, redoubling her efforts to lap at my pussy and I began to cry and gasp as my orgasm came closer and closer.

Then as her tongue began a fevered assault on my clitoris, Scotty, overwhelmed by the sight of his mother having an orgasm stood up, his hand flying rapidly over his cock and moaned, "Mom! MOM! I'm gonna cum, Mom!"

Sindi snapped her head up and with a harsh tone in her voice, said demandingly, "Cum on Mommy's face, Scotty! Shoot that hot, nasty load on Mommy's face!"

With his pants still around his ankles, my son obeyed Sindi immediately, clumsily shuffling over to me, his cock now inches from my face, the head a dark, angry purple in its blood swollen glory, his eyes wide with excitement that was expanded as I hissed in agreement with Sindi's lusty command, "YESSSSS! Cum on Mom's face, son! Give Mom that hot spunk!"

With a cry of pure pleasure, my son did just that, his lips curling into a passionate sneer as his body stiffened and his fingers tightened around his swelling cock and then he was blasting me with huge, white streamers of hot semen -- thick, ropy strands of his thick seed splattering into my face. Scotty's cry of pleasure became the bull's bellow as he sprayed his youthful sperm across my forehead and into my hair, across my cheeks and nose, into my mouth -- tasting so delicious and then against my chin with the last few spurts, still large, but not having the distance and instead of my face, arcing to land on my heaving breasts, now having escaped my bustier.

My own orgasm ignited as I tasted his sweet semen on my tongue and white orgasmic fire swept through me, fueled by the nasty ministrations of Sindi's tongue and I sobbed as pleasure overwhelmed me -- the taste of my son's sperm melding with Sindi's experienced tongue and becoming that nearly perfect moment as I shook and convulsed with sexual joy.

Suddenly, Sindi was kissing me, licking my face with her tongue while holding Scotty's still massive cock in her hand, smearing the last of his seed on my face as my mouth sought out both her maddening tongue and the cock head of my son. As my orgasm wound down, I found a naked Sindi sitting in my lap, kissing and licking at my semen coated face in between the moments when I was kissing my son who was trembling in the afterglow of his own orgasm.

Sindi ran her tongue over my lips, both of us savoring the mixed flavor of my pussy cream and Scotty's semen, whispering in an awed tone, "I can't believe I'm eating a son's sperm off his mother's face." We kissed again and she said, "Won't you please adopt me, Sandra?" the tone in her voice not totally joking.

We both giggled, but then my attention was diverted as I heard Scotty rustling with his clothes. "Scotty, what's wrong? I think we still have some time left with Sindi."

My son was finishing with his belt buckle and he looked up at me with an expression I had never seen before. His green eyes burned with a passionate fire as he said almost maniacally, "Mom. We got to go, Mom! We need to go home right now?"

I reached out my hand towards him, concern suddenly welling up inside me, afraid that maybe our naughty adventure had overwhelmed him. "Son, it's okay, relax. There's no hurry, baby."

Scotty shook his head and said, "Mom, we have to go now!"

I felt Sindi slid out of my lap and I stood up, feeling both alarmed at my son's tone and deliciously nasty as I felt my swollen labia rub against each other as I stepped forward, making me shiver with pleasurable aftershocks. "Scotty, just relax," I said.

Deftly I moved my arms around his neck as I had always done to calm my son down, but then I found him taking the initiative, pressing his forehead against mine, his eyes blazing with desire as he said in a demanding tone unlike anything I had ever heard before, "Mom, we have to go home. Mom, I have to ask Dad if I can fuck you because Mom, I want to fuck you right now!"

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,504 Followers