The Naughty Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,429 Followers

Before I could laugh and reply, "Thank you," Scotty surprised me again by pressing his mouth to my pussy, making me cry out in pleasurable delight as I felt his tongue give me an enthusiastic and sloppy lick! He grunted, saying something unintelligible, his mouth muffled by my suddenly bucking pussy as I threw my hips up and dropped my hands to his head to keep him in place...not that he was planning to stop.

Scotty planted big kisses on my labia and inner flesh between long ice cream licks of his tongue through my burning and slick pussy folds, making me gasp and moan. That he was an amateur at eating pussy was obvious, but what he lacked in experience, he more than made up with his enthusiasm. "Ohhhhh, sonnnn!" I moaned as he licked me and slurped at my flowing juices. I had been on the edge of orgasm all day long and now between my son's eager efforts and the knowledge that it was my son who was licking my pussy, I was sliding off the precipice and free falling into a delicious orgasm.

My fingers curled through Scotty's hair, pulling his face tighter against my wet cunt as I sobbed with pure delight, feeling incestuous ecstasy course through my body like a massive electrical shock. My son, with his usual single-minded fervor, used his tongue to lash at my juicy flesh hungrily and his zeal thrilled me. I raised my legs up and curled them around his back, using them to assist in holding his wonderfully loving face in place as I crooned and squealed with joy until my orgasm was so great, my entire body convulsed and stiffened and I released him as my legs straightened out and my toes began to curl as my pleasure centers overloaded.

Suddenly, I was sprawled out on my marriage bed, gasping for breath and in my need to be completely loved by my son, I let out a strangled scream, "Scotty Ryan Hanson, fuck your mother RIGHT NOW!"

The intense demanding tone of my voice made my son raise his head up from my wet pussy, my juices dripping from his chin and lips. He studied me for a few seconds, concern on his face as he observed my heaving breasts and swollen nipples and my ecstatic yet needy face above them. Suddenly a grin broke out on his face and Scotty lifted himself up and moved up and onto me, unmindful of kissing me with his pussy juice covered mouth.

I groaned against his lips, thrilled with the naughty knowledge that this was my own son French kissing me and sharing the taste of my own pussy with me. Scotty showered me with kisses, pausing every so often to slip his tongue into my mouth, but always returning to eager, sloppy kisses over my face, neck and breasts, pausing now and again to lick and suck at my swollen nipples, so engorged with blood that they were painful.

We began hunching at each other, both of us anxious to have his cock inside me, but again, Scotty's inexperience showed. I began to try and worm a hand between us when I felt another weight on the bed and then Jilly was looking at me over her brother's shoulders and she put her finger to her lips and giving me an awfully lewd leer, winked at me and dropped from sight.

Seconds later, I felt fingers between my pussy lips and then a moment after that, the head of Scotty's cock wedged between my swollen labia. My son in his arousal, I don't think even realized that it had been his sister's hand that had placed his erect penis at the entrance to his mother's cunt. I reached up with one hand and drew Scotty's head down until as we had some many times in his life, bumped foreheads.

I could feel his body trembling as instinct was trying to kick in and I looked into my son's eyes and whispered in a shaky voice, "Do it, Scotty. Put your big, thick cock inside Mommy's pussy!"

I remember hearing my son gasp, "Mom!" but anything else he might have said was obliterated in my primal scream as he pushed his cock inside me, thrusting deep into his mother's pussy. As I felt him move into me, spreading my pussy walls wide, there was an instantaneous recognition of this was flesh of my flesh returning home, triggering unsuspected depths of pleasure spawned by the familial connection I shared with this sweet, young man. Every fiber of my being...every cell of my body recognized that this was my son, suddenly joined with me in the most intimate of ways, returning to my body and fulfilling me...completing me and making me whole as I had not been since his birth.

I was lost in the most powerful orgasm of my life, swept away in a storm of love and lust that I had not truly anticipated and having no real conscious thought except that this ultimate height of ecstasy upon which I had been tossed was due solely to the fact that it was my own son that was filling me up with his cock.

I am not sure how long I was lost in that wonderful madness of incestuous orgasm, but suddenly I found myself conscious again, my own sobs of pleasure echoing in my ears as I became aware of my son's body on top of me, thrusting into me, filling my pussy with the most wonderful cock imaginable and that I was responding as a woman filled with lust and desire, instinctively mating with a man I loved more than life itself. I felt full and complete with every strong thrust of Scotty's cock, reveling each time he ground his crotch against mine, his pelvis mashing against my spread lips, tickling and teasing my swollen and exposed clitoris.

"I LOVE YOU, SON! MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed, realizing that I had already nearly screamed myself hoarse. I tried to wrap my arms and legs around my son's body in an effort to have him all that closer, savoring the feel of his sweaty skin sliding and sticky to mine. His sparse chest hair tickled my swollen nipples, each little brush of my nipples against his scratchy chest sending me that much deeper into an abyss of utter pleasure.

Scotty and I kissed -- my lips and tongue feeling swollen and so much more sensitive, relishing the taste of his saliva, his sweat...of him, recognizing him as a son and a lover, melding into something greater as he fed me his cock again and again. As my orgasm swelled up inside me again, I threw back my head and screamed as I arched my back, bucking my body upwards to meet my son's downward thrusts while he ducked his head to suck and bite my nipples -- the sudden sharp pain of his teeth on my blood-engorged tips escalating my orgasm to even greater heights.

My mind swirled with maddening thoughts as I recalled my husband describing the carnal intimacy of making love to our daughter and knew that coupling with our son transcended even their lovemaking. My eyes, clouded with the incestuous passion and pleasure of the moment would now and again clear momentarily and forever burned into my memory were images of Scotty's face, screwed up in an expression that mirrored his intensity, pleasure and love.

I recall giving my husband and daughter a momentary glance -- Jilly sitting in her father's lap, his long, hard dick jutting up from between her legs, her hips rocking slowly as she kissed it with her wide spread pussy lips which glistened with her wetness and his last load of hot semen. Both were staring avidly and happily as my son and I fucked with abandon. I could not concentrate on them for more than a few seconds -- my son's fine cock fucking me so sweetly, so passionately demanded my full and complete attention.

"Scotty, lover -- fuck me!" I moaned. "C'mon now, son -- fuck Momma hard with that big...MMMMMM...BIG DICK!" I felt my body acting on its own volition, seeking to meet my son's thrusts, to envelop and hold his thick penis inside my womb, kissing it with my pussy flesh, savoring its steady pace as it sawed in and out of me.

"Mom...oh, Mom -- love you, Mom!" Scotty panted between wet, sloppy kisses, arching his back as he slammed his body into mine again and again. "Mom...love fucking you, Mom...love you, Mom!" His eyes stared into mine with such sweet, devoted love that it nearly broke my heart and made me fall in love with him over and over and unleashing something inside me that had absolutely zero reservations about taking my own son as my lover and vowing to be his lover however and whenever he wanted. The only regret that I felt was in not realizing my own incestuous lusts before this -- in effect, denying him and myself such sweet, sinful pleasure for years.

Time just seemed to stop for us and it was like my son and I were locked together in sweet, unbelievable pleasure that went on and on, our bodies working hard in rhythm, coming together in fleshy, wet slaps, becoming slippery with sweat which seemed to conversely cement our lusty flesh more solidly together until we were one -- a mass of heavenly pleasure on earth, our universe centered around my pussy and the massive cock that was crammed inside it.

My son induced my third cock induced orgasm, suddenly picking up the pace and fucking me more forcefully, really slamming his cock to me, taking my breath with each exquisite thrust until I my arms and legs slipped off his fine body, splayed out helpless as my son fucked me hard and sweet. It was all I could do to wriggle and writhe in complete ecstasy as he drove his cock into me again and again, making me feel fuller than I ever had before.

Suddenly, I began to comprehend that my orgasm was merely a prelude to something greater as Scotty's thrusts grew even more frantic and strong and I began to sense that I was about to ride a tidal wave of incestuous pleasure that would take me to heights I'd never before experienced. I truly understood the allure then of sweet, loving incest -- of family members giving themselves willingly to each other. All I needed was Scotty's ultimate offering of his love.

With tears running down my cheeks, I moaned, "Cum in me, Scotty -- give Momma all your hot cum! Cum in me, son -- cum in Mommy's pussy right the fuck now!"

My son was thrusting his cock into me now with maniacal energy, his face screwing up as his own pleasure and need built and then his eyes went wide as he slammed his body into mine one last time, his thick cock burying itself deeper than before and then he moaned, "MOM! MOM! MOM!" and began to ejaculate his hot, sweet semen into my womb and the world seemed to catch fire.

John described it later as a near epileptic seizure of orgasmic spasms. I wailed and sobbed from the pure pleasure of feeling my son's sperm filling my pussy, otherworldly ecstasy reducing me to a sobbing, sweaty mass of cum filled flesh. Scotty was bellowing too as his own pleasure was enhanced by my cunt muscles clamping down tightly around his cock, massaging and milking it for every drop of sperm he had to offer. Tears trickled down his face that I licked off, not wanting to deny myself any fluids my son had to offer.

In the end, we came back to ourselves to find we both had arms and legs wrapped around each other, unwilling to let go, to lose that intimate mother-son contact we had created, slowly rolling back and forth on the bed as we kissed and nibbled at each other, unable to speak because we couldn't spare the oxygen. We kept our embrace until finally, Scotty's cock slipped from my pussy, the loss of which triggered another bout of tears from me with my son awkwardly consoling me, assuring me, "Mom, I promise...we'll fuck some more, Mom."

I kissed him one last time before I let him collapse onto his back, gasping for air, telling him between kisses, "I love you so much, Scotty."

Our world apart was then pierced by applause and we remembered or realized we were not alone, suddenly noticing John and Jilly as they approached, naked and aroused themselves as they climbed gently onto the bed.

I felt Scotty tense up beside me and instinctively reached out to take his hand and reassure him that all was well. His father knelt beside me, his erection brushing my breast as he said reverently, "That was maybe the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I'm happy for you, babe." My husband leaned in and gave me a long, sweet kiss. After our lips parted, he added, "I love you, Sandy," and then glancing at Scotty who was looking at him with a little bit of jealousy, "I'm very proud of you, son. You really made your mother cum hard."

Scotty flashed a slight, but unsure smile his way, but then frowned as Jilly crawled onto the bed and knelt at our feet. Jilly gave us her reckless, loving smile and said, "That was so fucking hot, Scotty! You had Mom screaming for mercy." She scooted forward a little between our legs and reached a hand out towards her brother's semi-erect cock, thickly coated with pussy juice and sperm. "Somebody needs a good licking," she sang in a little girl's voice.

"Bitch, hands off, that belongs to me!" a voice snarled at my daughter and everyone turned in surprise at me. I grinned sheepishly and added in a somewhat softer tone. "I worked hard for this treat and I'm going to enjoy it." I sat up and leaned over my son, taking his cum covered penis in hand.

I lowered my head, stopping just shy of his still swollen head and turned to look at my now pouting daughter. I drew up my left leg, bending my knee until my foot was flat on the bed, exposing for a better view my wide open cunt, fresh semen oozing slowly out of it. "If you're hungry, there's plenty of your brother's semen right here, Jilly."

I then proceeded to ignore my daughter as I began to lavish attention on my son's cock, taking him into my mouth and sucking my juices and his spunk off his semi-erect member. As I swirled my tongue over his sensitive flesh, I heard him gasp with pleasure and then I was moaning too, a pleasurable but choked sound as Jilly mashed her face into my pussy and began licking it with gusto.

Even after all these weeks, I have to tip my hat to my daughter -- she has a talented tongue that I will never tire of and I was barely able to concentrate on cleaning Scotty's dick as she slurped and licked my cum filled cunt with enthusiasm. Finally, it was too much and I cried out as my well fucked pussy and its oh-so sensitive flesh began to propel me to another orgasm and I let Scotty slip from between my lips. I had cleaned him of his semen and my own juices, but he hadn't quite recovered and I realized that maybe this was an opportunity for him to see first hand how loving the rest of his family had become.

I fell back again onto my back and spread my legs, draping one thigh over Scotty's as I moaned, "Just relax, son and watch your sister do what she does best."

Jilly giggled as she scooted along with me, looking up at us with her chin and lips frosted with white blobs of semen and glistening with pussy cream and saying, "I love eating pussy, big brother...especially Mom's pussy!" Then she dived back between my legs, taking long, loving licks with her tongue and noisily slurping up Scotty's seed along with my juices, pausing now and again to tongue and suck my swollen clitoris.

I writhed happily on the bed, barely able to speak -- groaning and sobbing with ecstatic pleasure as my daughter ate me. My eyes would sometimes focus on my son who sat there next to me, staring with awe and wonder at the sight of his baby sister gobbling his mother's pussy. At some point, he'd taken my hand, not seeming to mind when I'd squeeze it nearly to the point of breaking as her tongue made me cum again and again.

Then John decided to enter the picture. He got to his knees and moved awkwardly until he was behind our daughter, his hands reaching out to caress her taut ass cheeks and then tilt them up as he brought his lovely erection to her pussy. As he slowly dragged his swollen head up and down her labia, Jilly raised her head up again and looking at her brother, sighed happily, "I love Daddy fucking me, Scotty! He fucks me night and day!"

I looked at my husband and managed to say in a hoarse voice during the brief absence of Jilly's tongue, "Been busy, honey, the last couple of days?"

John grinned and sighed, just a tinge of weariness in his expression and voice as he replied, "Thank God for those little magic pills you picked up." Then he jabbed his erection into our daughter's cunt, growling and sounding like that old cereal tiger, "They're GREAT!"

I felt more than heard Jilly grunt into my pussy as her father rammed his cock up her young cunt. Her assault on my pussy became more aggressive and my moans mixed with her muffled ones as she teased and sucked on my throbbing clitoris while John fucked her from behind.

From between my legs, I saw my sweet daughter's eyes rise up to meet mine, her dark orbs glazed with lust. I reached out and ran my fingers through her bed-tangled and sweaty golden blonde hair which confirmed that she and my husband had no doubt spent the time while I was gone screwing their brains out.

Jilly captured my swollen clit between her lips and while her tongue fluttered over it, she also began to hum. The sudden vibrations combined with her talented and maddening tongue caught me off guard, plunging me into the throes of another orgasm -- perhaps not as intense as the lovely ones my son had just given me, but which in their wake were incredibly intense. I was suddenly screaming with utter pleasure until my voice collapsed into a tiny squeak while I twisted and writhed under the merciless loving of her tongue and mouth.

My orgasm was wonderful and intense and to Scotty, perhaps a bit scary. In the chaotic madness that was my overloaded senses, I did feel him squeeze my hand and moan in a fearful voice, "Mom?" I wanted to reassure him, but I was caught up in the incestuous delights of his sister's mouth and could only continue to squirm under her nasty ministrations.

Pleasure began to straddle that razor thin border between pain and ecstasy and finally, I pushed my daughter away, gasping, "Sweet, baby...so sweet, but I need to stop...too much." My breasts rolled and bounced as I tried to catch my breath. I glanced over at my son, squeezing his hand to reassure him I was fine. Glancing down at his crotch I saw his cock had now recovered and was waving tall and proud in the air. "Watching your sister eat Mommy's pussy get you all excited, huh, Scotty?" I said between gasps for air.

My son slowly nodded, his eyes gleaming with excitement as he eyed my widespread pussy, now licked clean of his seed. "Mom...can we fuck again, Mom?" he asked, letting his hand slip from my grasp to reach out and playfully pinch my swollen and sore nipple.

I groaned at the pleasure his touch brought me, but shook my head and replied, "Mom needs a little timeout, son."

I was amused to see my son's lower lip begin to pooch out in a bit of a pout, but he was distracted as Jilly moaned plaintively, "Scotty, you really have a big cock!" between the slow and steady thrusts of her father.

My son studied his sister for a moment and again I was amused as I saw the struggle going on in his eyes on whether to fuss at her for going into his room and getting into his stuff or to simply admire her comely form and the way his father was fucking her. Finally, he said in matter of fact voice, "Mom says Dad is longer than me, but I'm thicker!"

Jilly's eyes widen at his comment, a sly grin on her face while John chuckled and said, "Really, son. Your mother told you that?"

Scotty blushed, not sure if repeating my words meant he'd committed a social faux pas, something he'd done countless times in his life. "Sorry, Dad."

My husband grinned at our son and said, "Reckon it could be worse." He suddenly thrust forward forcefully, drawing a pain and pleasure filled moan from Jilly. "Your sister seems to like my cock."

Jilly looked over her shoulder at her father and said, "No, Daddy. I love your big, long cock!" She blew him a kiss and then turned back to her brother and me with a sly grin. "Big brother...I bet I'm going to love your cock too!" She licked her lips and glanced at me and said, "I'd really like to suck it, Mom...if that's okay with you."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,429 Followers