The Naughty Intern

Story Info
A girl and guy get freaky.
4.1k words
69.5k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, I love to hear comments so post some!

*

It was like any other day at the office, I was doing some order reports and waiting to hear back from some vendors, it was getting late on a Friday and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. My name is Brian, I'm 27 yrs old and I've worked here for three years, I like my job, while the work isn't very exciting the people here are great, I get along well with all of my co-workers. I was staring out the window waiting for some reports to print when the newest intern Samantha knocked on my open door.

"Sorry to bother you Brian but I just got done with the copies you needed, did you want these correlated?" she asked.

"Sure that would be great, you can use my desk if you want some work space." I replied.

She smiled and said thanks, I knew she didn't really have a work space, besides I enjoyed he company, who wouldn't she was this beautiful black girl, age 20, big brown eyes, dark skin, curvy with a great smile. Since our workplace was business casual, she had a great collection of colorful brightly colored sweaters that hugged her body. She often paired these with skirts that showed off her hips and perfect legs. She wore her hair short and straightened just above her shoulders and had these dark rimmed glasses that were very sexy.

She sat there and correlated while we chatted and I organized my reports, I asked her what she was up to this weekend; she said she'd probably go to a club in the city. We chatted about people in the office, her plans for after college (she wanted to go into law). I enjoyed spending time with her, she had such a bright outlook and needless to say she was very sexy.

We had been flirting back and forth but I didn't want to overstep my bounds- she played along flirting right back at me, I came across a snag on my computer and she quickly came around my desk to help me out leaning across my body, her breast rubbing against my shoulder, she seemed not to notice so I didn't say a word, she found the problem and quickly debugged it, mentioning she was a computer science minor. I thanked her and she said she'd be right back; she had to run to the ladies room.

I smiled to myself and got back to finishing up my work, although I wasn't as ready to leave now that Samantha was around. Tom from accounting popped his head in the door and told me he was taking off, he said that I was the last one in the building and I should set the alarm on my way out. I told him to have a great weekend and didn't mention that Samantha was still around.

I was finishing my last report when Samantha walked back in; she looked so cute in her

Stripped sweater and skirt, she smiled and said how glad she was that the weekend was here, I agreed with her, it had been brutal this week and I thanked her for all her hard work.

She laughed and told me she was glad she could help, that I had been such a nice Boss this week, she knew I was stressed out. She then asked me if there was anything else she could do for me, I said no not unless she knew a good masseuse jokingly.

She said, actually she did, and winked at me giggling, I took several classes and do it for friends to make extra cash; she offered me a shoulder and neck rub. Knowing that the place was empty, I accepted and she walked around behind my chair and put her smooth hands on my neck and began to rub me deep.

I sighed as her hands did their magic on my sore neck and shoulders, she really knew what she was doing and her hands were strong and powerful. She whispered into my ear if she was doing a good job, I said my god yes you feel amazing. She told me this is just the beginning and spun me around climbing onto my lap and kissing me deeply.

I kissed her back and ran my hands onto her body pulling her close to me. I was surprised she was so bold, but I wanted her so bad all thoughts of decency went out the door.

My tongue entered her mouth and swirled around, she tasted sweet like peppermint, she moaned as I invaded her mouth and grabbed my head and pulled my face into her's. I ran my hands up her chest and over her full breasts thru her sweater. My other hand went around to her thigh as my hand moved up it and under her skirt which was almost at her hips.

I almost lost it when all I felt was skin on her ass, but I soon realized she had a thong on, she started to unbutton my shirt and tell me how hot I made her, how she wanted to have me since the first time she laid eyes on me. I soon was taking her sweater off over her head leaving her with a black lacey bra on that showcases her dark nipples thru the see-thru material. She looked to be a large c-cup and her cleavage was ample.

She smiled with her big bright brown eyes and dark red lips and kissed me upon my reaction to her curvy body.

I kissed her chest and she pulled my head between her large tits and just held me there smelling her sweet perfumed body. She then finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it off of me and then pulled my undershirt off as well. Running her hands over my chest she worked her hands down to my pants rubbing my thick hard cock thru the slacks I had on, which were thin already.

Samantha kissed me deeply and worked down my neck to my nipples sucking on them, she slid slowly off my lap so that she was on her knees in front of me and unbuttoned my slacks. I lifted my hips slightly as she took my pants and boxers off in one fell swoop. My thick hard white cock sprang forth and she smiled as she removed my Pants off my legs.

Licking her full juicy lips she then kissed the tip of my cock softly, she then licked my cock from base to tip while looking into my eyes, I had never seen such a sexy sight. After licking me like a lollipop for a while she then took my entire 7 inches deep inside her mouth, her lips touching my shaved balls. I couldn't believe what this beautiful black girl was doing to my manhood. The way her sultry eyes looked at me as she sucked my cock made me so hot and hard, her tongue swirling around my head, licking off any pre-cum that was emerging.

I leaned back in my chair and ran my hands over her face as she bobbed up and down taking me deep inside her with every suck. She moaned when I started guiding her movements, and seemed to like it when I thrust my hips up and fucked her face deep. Her brown eyes watered a little as she struggled to take my length, and I would push her to keep it down her throat longer and longer, every time I'd let her head up she sigh and leave a large gob of spit connecting my cock to her juicy lips, it was one of the hottest images I've ever seen. Finally I let her stand, I wanted to give her what she gave me, so I had her sit on my desk pulled her skirt down. She wore a match black lacy thong, my god it looked good on her, her round hips and smooth legs looked so sexy, I knelt down and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts fall, her dark chocolate nipples were about the size of a quarter and were already hard. I rubbed her breasts, licking and sucking each one and she moaned loudly when I nibbled on her nipples. I worked my way down her stomach to her panties, sliding them off so she was just in her long heels. Her shaved pussy was already glistening as she spread her legs wide. I kissed her inner thighs feeling her warmth. I kissed her dark lips and licked her red wetness, she moaned with delight as my tongue slide its way deep inside her and fucked her deep and slow. Her thighs closed on each side of my head as she scooted toward me and leaned back on my desk.

"Oh god, yes! Lick my chocolate pussy, make me cream all over that tongue!" she squealed.

She tasted sweet and silky and I licked her deeply and with increasing rhythm. I loved the feeling of her warm thighs enveloping my head as my tongue fucked her slowly and I sucked on her now full clit. She was so hot, her soft moan and the way she held my head tightly to her dripping pussy. She soon spread her legs wide and scooted to the edge of the desk so I could lick her deeper and faster, she began to utter a long moan that built slowly, her moans made me lick deeper and faster until she started to almost scream as she came hard, her juices covering my face and running down my chin.

As she quited down I stood before her, her moaning had kept me hard as a rock and I grabbed her legs and slid my thick hard cock deep inside her. I loved the look of my white cock sliding in and out of her tight black pussy. She was so sweet and tight, I fucked her slow at first, and we kissed, she thanked me for making her cum, and told me no one had ever done that for her. I smiled as her tits shook in slow rhythmic waves as I thrusted deep. She grabbed my ass as I drove her deep and she began to slide backwards across my desk. We continued this way for several minutes but soon it became apparent that we had to stop other wise we fall over the desk.

Samantha stood up kissing me deeply our tongues exploring each other, and then she turned around and bent over the desk. I quickly looked over her beautiful ebony form, her round ass wiggling just a little bit.

"Fuck me hard, big guy, make me your big white cock loving slut!" she said.

That was all the invitation I needed as I guided my throbbing cock into her wet slit. My hands on her hips I slide deep inside her and started to pump her hard, she grunted as I fucked her deeper and deeper, my wet cock sliding deep in her black pussy. I slapped her full ass, and she turned her head and winked at me.

"Fuck me you hot fucking stud, make me your slut, fuck me daddy, make me your cock craving hoar!" she yelled.

I couldn't believe how this amazing little intern was such a dirty, naughty girl, I loved it! Not wanting to let her down I fucked her as hard as I could, her thick ass shaking with every thrust. I spanked her as I fucked her deep; her breasts were mashed against my desk and her mouth open, she was moaning like an animal as we fucked in my office. I fingered her tight black asshole as I fucked her and she moaned at the attention. I was very close to shooting my load; this was the wildest fucking I had ever had.

She started to tell me she wanted my cum, to shoot my cum in her wet black pussy, to fucking cum inside her now.

So I fucked Samantha hard and fast, she just panted as I finally exploded still thrusting as I shot big gobs of white cum inside her. I finally fell forward on top of her kissing the back of her neck and I thrusted one last time and held myself inside her as my orgasm slowly faded.

We both moved slowly, my cock sliding out from between her pussy lips and I pulled her up to embrace her. She smiled as she looked up at me, and we kissed, a long passionate kiss. We dressed quickly and closed up the office, I asked if she wanted to do something Saturday night, she said definitely, she wanted to take me to the club dancing.

The next day I called Samantha up and she said she wanted me to pick her up around 8:00. We went to a little Thai restaurant and had some dinner and went to a club she was a regular at. The crowd very an eclectic mix of young urbanites, the drinks were expensive but the music was great and soon we were out on the dance floor. She looked so hot in her short red dress that ended above her knees, her black low heels were sexy and she had her hair up. She was a good dancer and liked to be close to me when she was shaking her ass. I was in my standard button up shirt, although it was untucked with dark jeans and my dock martins on. While I'm not the best dancer, I make up for it in enthusiasm. We'd take breaks ever so often for a drink or shot at the bar, we we're starting to get hammered when we ran into a friend of her's from college.

Samantha introduced me to this beautiful Asian girl Mary, age 21, who was with her boyfriend Donald who was tall black man about the same age. Mary was looking good, long dark hair, black dress; she was a tiny thing, skinny with small breasts and a tight ass. Donald looked like he could be a good athlete, he was about my height, 6ft 1, but leaner maybe 170 lbs. He wore his hair in a tight fro.

We all grabbed a booth that was just being vacated and ordered a round of drinks and shots. The girls caught up on what each other were up to and Donald and I discussed the Bears, Bulls, the great looking clientele at the club, you know guy stuff. We were all feeling great and the girls decided they needed to dance some more. So we headed out to the floor and danced. Both Samantha and Mary were getting pretty drunk and they would take turns dancing with each of us guys and each other, which Donald and I thought was pretty cool. Mary would grind on me just as much as Samantha, which was fine by me and Samantha was doing the same with Donald. At around 1 AM we decided to cab it over to Samantha's to chill at her place. We all piled into the cab and soon enough we were at her apartment door.

I grabbed some beers out of the fridge and Samantha rolled a fat joint, soon we were all chilling on the couch, it was a tight fit, but soon we were drinking and smoking up, getting high as hell, and Samantha put on some music and her and Mary went off to her bedroom discussing some awesome skirt. Donald and I finished off the joint and after chilling out talking for a bit went to look for the girls. We found them both in their underwear giggling and looking through her closet. We sat on the bed while they both tried on clothes, Mary was wearing a tiny black silk bikini bottom with matching bra and Samantha had a red lacy bra and red lacy boy shorts that were quite see thru. The girls were having so much fun together, when a fast hip hop song came on they started to dance together, rubbing each others bodies and even kissing each other. It was quite a site, and Donald and I watched every move, so the song was over and the girls looked at us sitting there, our pant obviously tented.

Samantha walked over to me, she looked down and smiled. Leaning over she kissed me deeply, her hands already unbuttoning my jeans. I glanced over at Mary and she was doing the same to Donald. She pulled down my jeans and ran her hand over my thick cock.

"Mmmmm, this is what I want!" she said after licking her lips.

She licked my length and kissed the tip. She took me deep inside her mouth quickly and started to suck me off. I looked over at Mary and she was slowly rubbing Donald's cock, he was well hung, about 8 inches long and thinner than me but his length was impressive. She was licking him and smiling at me. Donald looked over and said something about how deep Samantha was taking me. Mary pouted for a second, but then stood and took off her bra exposing her perfect perky tits; she then slid off her bikini bottoms and pulled off Donald's shirt leaving them both naked. Mary's hair was timed to a landing strip of dark hair; her skin was such a wonderful shade of sweet caramel. She pushed Donald on to his back and climbed on top of him, climbing his body until she was straddling his face and she basically lowered her pussy onto his mouth were he began to lick her.

I turned back to Samantha who was looking at Mary as she sucked me up and down; she looked back at me and let my cock slide out of her mouth with a pop. She stood up and I took off her bra for her, she then turned around and she pulled down her boy shorts and stayed bent over. I kissed her sweet ass and rubbed her wetness between her legs. She looked at me while she grabbed her ankles and whispered to tongue her pussy and ass. I smiled and licked her pussy first tasting her sweet cum and then I moved to her tight asshole, licking it gently and fucking it with my tongue. She moaned to this and I began to get deeper and deeper. She almost fell forward so she stood up and led me facing the bed, she then bent over right between Donald's legs and grabbed his cock, I knelt behind her and continue my licking as she took Donald into her mouth and started to suck his long cock She moaned as I licked her, he moaned as she sucked him, and Mary moaned from Donald licking her.

After several minutes of this I stood up and rubbed my cock against Samantha's wet slit, sliding it in slowly I pushed her into Donald's cock and she took every inch. I started to fuck her deep and long, making sure she was giving Donald deep head. I fingered her ass as I did this and she moaned loud. Mary had turned around to watch as Donald licked her, She looked at me as I was fucking Sam and mouthed, "I want that too"

We stayed in this position for a few minutes and then Mary got off Donald's mouth and said she wanted some of what Samantha was getting. Samantha climbed onto the bed and into Donald's arms who she kissed deeply. Mary came over and licked my cock clean of Samantha's juices. She then slide onto the bed and beckoned me to climb on top of her. Pulled her legs up and spread them, sliding my cock deep inside her. I kissed her deeply as I began to fuck her tight pussy. I sucked on her tiny 32a breasts and made her nipples stand up like diamonds. She was a loud girl and soon she was moaning deep as she came. Samantha was ridding Donald's cock reverse cowgirl style, and was watching us fuck. I noticed Donald fingering her ass as he fucked her with his long skinny cock.

I had never had an experience like this but the fact I was fairly wasted was really good because while everything felt so good I didn't feel like I was going to blow my load yet. Samantha was pinching Mary's nipples as I fucked her as well as rubbing Donald's balls while ridding him. I could see his wet cock sliding in and out of Samantha, it was quite a sight. Mary soon rolled over and said she wanted to ride me, so she had me lie down next to Donald and facing me sank down on my wet hard on. It was in this position that the girls kissed and touched each other as they both were fucking. It was exciting to watch the two with their tongues in each other's mouth and hands rubbing each other's nipples.

Donald moaned he was about ready to cum, and Samantha climbed off him quickly and Mary leaned over while still riding me and the girls both licked Donald's cock. They took turns sucking him and jerking him off until soon he grunted and shot a string of white cum that sprayed the girls in the face. He shot several strings at the girls open mouths but his aim was a bit wild and hit Samantha on the forehead and chin, Mary on the cheek and breast. The girls giggled at this and cleaned each other off by licking the cum off each other, then licked his cock clean. Mary had slid off my cock as she did this so I just watched them clean Donald and his semi hard cock.

"Mmmm I love his cum, so yummy!" said Mary, "I like it even better licking it off you Samantha."

The girls then turned their attention to me. Samantha got between my legs and licked my cock, Mary climbed on my face facing Samantha and they took turns while I sucked on her clit. This wonderful tag team soon had my balls filling with cum and I told them to open wide as my cock exploded in a massive cum bath. This time the girls got most of it where they wanted, and soon they were licking the remains off my cock and each other. We all were fairly exhausted so we got up and had a few more beers, not bothering to dress, we all layout on the bed and kissed each other until falling asleep.

I awoke the next morning to Samantha taking my morning wood deep inside her mouth and turned my head to see Mary doing the same to Donald. After waking us up Samantha said she wanted to be fucked by both guys at once. She climbed on Donald and mounted his hard on as I got behind her full black ass. Mary got some lube out of Samantha's bedside table as directed by Samantha and helped me by lubing up her ass and my cock. I eased into her tight ass slowly as she sat steady on Donald, and as soon as I was in all the way, she took control and began to move her hips. Her ass was a vice and soon she was yelling and moaning as she came hard on Donald. She soon got over loaded and came again and collapsed onto Donald.

12