The Naughty Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and she rolled off of him and kept rubbing her clit. Mary meanwhile had lubed her self up and got on top of Donald sinking on to his slick cock and arching her back telling us to fuck her brains out. I slide my thick white cock deep inside her Asian ass, her moans building, and soon Donald and I got into a groove. We started to really fuck her deep and fast and she was screaming out, talking in tongues as I pounded into her tight ass. Our balls were slapping each other as we double-teamed Mary, and as she was Cumming I knew the end was near. I spanked her ass as I got as deep as I could she was wailing out and Samantha was rubbing her pussy watching us. Soon my balls were about to explode, so I slammed my cock deep and shot my cum deep in her tight ass, I heard Donald grunt and assumed he was doing the same.

We took turns showering and kissed our goodbyes, agreeing we had to do this again soon, Donald and I left together caught a cab and ended up going to a Bar to watch the Bears game. We talked over night and enjoyed the game; planning the next double date we'd take the girls on...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Great story loved the mix sex.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 18 years ago
The Naughty Story ;-)

A deliciously naughty tale you have here Mr. Photo Man. ;-) I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for sharing with us.

jushornyjushornyover 18 years ago
Great

Great Story man, well written and definitely got my arousal going

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trust Ch. 01 She is his, and he is coming for what is his.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
Lola Wants She relocates to a new school and loses her virginity .in Interracial Love
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Office Affair Ebony beauty starts affair with the office heartthrob.in Interracial Love
More Stories