The Naughty Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we can set something up as early as tomorrow." Jeff somewhat huskily managed to state. And I knew that my tease was having some effect on him anyway. "I'll bring my table over and we can set up anyplace you'd like. Maybe Mike would enjoy a good rub down as well." He offered.

"I would, but perhaps another time. I've got several things I need to do tomorrow, so I won't even be home." As Mike and I had already discussed the 'possibilities' of my little seduction earlier, his stating he wouldn't even be home was already laying out the groundwork for Jeff to know that it would just be he and I alone tomorrow. And as long as Stacy didn't have a problem with that, perhaps I'd get a chance to see how willing Jeff was to go beyond giving just a normal everyday massage.

Seeing the sliding door begin to open, I knew Stacy had finally changed. I once again slid away from between Jeff's legs and made my way over to the bar that surrounded the tub enclosure in order to hand Stacy a glass of wine, as well as get one for myself the moment she got in to the water. She had wrapped one of the large bath towels around herself, and though she was obviously wearing the suit I had given her to put on, it was obvious she wasn't going to display any more than she had to, or until she had to actually. Stepping into the tub, she waited until the last possible moment before discarding the towel and settled down deeply inside the hot tub. I handed her a glass of wine, and was glad to see her quickly accept it.

"I've always wanted to get one of these. Especially with Jeff's line of business, it might be a good idea to have one and offer that up as an additional service to his clients."

Mike took that opportunity to mention the gate we'd had installed between the two yards. He explained how our intent had been to share the tub with our neighbors anytime they'd wanted, and as much as offered up the same to Stacy and Jeff. "No sense getting one of your own. You guys are welcome to use it anytime you'd like. And if you have 'clients', we could certainly work something out around that as well." He continued.

I poured all of us another glass of wine, and waited until we'd all downed those before announcing that I was at least going to remove my top. Stacy didn't respond to my comment one way or the other, and I quickly reached up removing it before she could. I remained sitting down in the water however so that just the tops of my breasts appeared, perhaps this would help ease her into doing the same thing eventually. We continued chatting and drinking, and Stacy did seem to loosen up considerably, but she made no effort to remove her own top, so I re-concentrated my efforts towards arousing Jeff instead. Sitting between Mike and Jeff, with the water bubbling all around us from the strong underwater jets, it was easy for me to reach out and lightly caress Jeff's leg under the water without anyone being aware of what it was I was doing. I felt him flinch slightly, but he made no effort to move away from me either. Not that he could have actually, sitting in the corner of the tub the way he was. But I was curious to see just how far I could push things with him without going too far. After all, my real seduction would have to wait until tomorrow when he came over to give me my massage.

I was surprised when Stacy lifted herself from out of the tub to sit on the edge of it. "Whew! The water's pretty hot, guess I'm not used to it. That, and I think the wine it starting to get to me a little bit. My heads swimming."

She'd at least gotten over the shyness of keeping herself covered entirely. Her beautiful full breasts peeked tantalizingly out of the tops of the bikini I had loaned her.

"You really shouldn't feel embarrassed about showing off those breasts of yours." I urged her. "They really are beautiful. And I hope that eventually you will know how good of friends I think we can all be, and how being nude in front of one another isn't all that important or anything to be shy or embarrassed about."

"Oh………I'm sure I'll get used to the idea." She stated, once again blushing, "It's just that no other man has ever seen my boob's except for Jeff." She giggled.

"Stacy. Jeff suddenly spoke up. "I've always told you how much it turns me on for another man to look at you. Why, I'd bet Mike would love to see those wonderful 'tits' of yours, and I'd love it if you showed them to him too!"

I was surprised that Jeff had used the term "tits" to entice Stacy into actually revealing them. But the lusty edge to his voice told me that he was obviously aroused by the possibilities, and hope that she might actually do it as well. She sat on the edge of the tub looking down at the three of us as we all sat there expectantly wondering what she might do. I decided to gamble a little bit then, and see if I might help to coax her into making a decision. It was obvious she was struggling with it. I pulled myself out of the water then to sit down on the edge of the tub leaving my feet to dangle down into the water.

"Your 'tits' are every bit, if not more so, prettier than mine are." I announced. I actually cupped one of my breasts as though presenting it for scrutiny and definitely capturing everyone's attention as I did. "Actually, I don't think mine are all that attractive really." Though I didn't really think that way about them, I hoped that the compliment that I was fishing for might be taken up. And it was.

"I think your boob's are very lovely." Stacy stated suddenly, and once again a crimson blush spread across her face. Perhaps she reacted by way of overcoming her fear, or in support of me, I'm not sure. But whatever it was, she reached behind her suddenly and pulled the bikini top away from her breasts finally exposing them. Jeff laughed with gleeful support of his wife's action, and Mike sat smiling with the unexpected turn of events.

"See? Debra's boob's are every bit as pretty as mine are!" She remained out of the water only briefly after having said that however, and once again submerged herself back into the covering of the water away from everyone's pointed stares.

"Your boob's look a lot like my friend Doris's." I commented. She has nice large dark areolas as well. I wish mine were as pretty looking as hers are…and yours. And my nipples aren't nearly as thick and long as yours are either. Mike really like's nipples that look more like yours do. I wonder if they do cosmetic nipple surgery?" Everyone laughed at that, and it seemed to ease the tension that had built up a little. Stacy no longer tried to hide her breasts after that, so if they occasionally appeared above the surface of the water, she made no attempt to conceal them. And though we'd not gone much farther in our little hot-tub adventure with Jeff and Stacy, I felt that considerable ground had at least been broken if nothing else. We called it a night soon afterwards. I had a feeling that Jeff and Stacy would rush home and tumble into bed together. I knew that Mike and I would too. I was as horny as I'd ever been, and was already fantasizing about what might or might not happen tomorrow during my massage. Early morning couldn't come soon enough.

As we had discussed previously, Mike had driven the car down the street and parked it, then traveling back and entering the house from the alley entrance where he'd be unobserved. My 'massage' appointment was for ten o'clock, and Mike had everything setup inside our large walk-in closet so he could easily see through the slats in the accordion doors. I checked to make sure I couldn't tell he was in there, and as long as we kept the lights off and that he remained quiet, Jeff would have no idea that he would be secretly watching us either. Jeff arrived exactly on time, carrying his massage table and a small little duffle bag with what he said contained his massage oils and the like. I'd already dimmed the lights, and had lit some incense, which Jeff had recommended I do if we had any. I had met him at the door only wearing a large terry cloth bathrobe, and escorted him upstairs to our room where he could set up. He was dressed in a white pair of tight fitting shorts and a tank top that set off his deep dark rich tan in an even more startling contrast than I had noticed yesterday.

"How's Stacy doing?" I wondered, asking him as we climbed up the stairs towards our bedroom together.

"Oh, she's fine really. I think she was just a little nervous yesterday meeting the two of you for the first time really. She's never actually had a best friend to speak of, someone to confide in or do things with, so I think she wasn't quite sure how to take everyone yesterday. I was glad to see her let her hair down a little. Honestly that surprised me. I wouldn't figure she would have bared her boobs for all the tea in China!"

"I'm sure it was mostly nervousness. But the wine helped to loosen her up a little don't you think?"

"I'm sure it did." Jeff responded. "She's not much of a drinker anyway, and the few times she has gotten a little tipsy……" Jeff was smiling sheepishly now, and had a goofy look on his own face. "She has tended to get a little more amorous than usual when she has had a few drinks."

"Horny you mean."

Jeff laughed. "Yes. Horny. We did have an incredible evening together last night, and I guess we owe part of that to you and Mike. Now, where exactly would you like me to set up?" He said scanning the bedroom.

There was plenty of space near the foot of the bed. And it was also directly across from the walk-in closet as well where Mike was sitting quietly watching us. One full-length mirror was on the backside of the bedroom door. Closing it, I would also have a really good view of watching Jeff work on me from behind. In seconds he's set up the table and draped it, and laid out a variety of massage oils and 'gadgets' he'd brought along with the specific purpose to work on my neck and shoulders with.

"Looks like you have a wide variety of 'toys' you like using." I commented. "Any of those come with battery's?"

Jeff laughed. "No. Everything I use or work with is all manpower operated. All natural. I don't need a vibrator or anything like that in giving a good massage."

"I'll bet." I retorted to him. And then added. "How would you like me?" I had already parted my bathrobe and let it fall at the same moment I'd said that, leaving the implication hanging in the air. I was totally nude now in front of him, and though I am sure he's seen a number of nude women in his line of work, he averted his eyes and pretended to rummage through his bag still sorting out things.

"Why don't we start on your back then. Do you want a top sheet?"

I assured him I didn't, obviously having no problem with being nude in front of him, and climbed onto the padded massage table. He adjusted the headrest, which had a donut shaped hole in it, which I could rest my face in and stare down through the bottom of. I felt him move around in front of me, and caught a brief glimpse of his white shorts and long tan legs as he stood in front of me rubbing some oil into his palms, and then onto my back. He began massaging me with nice firm strokes, and it felt so good while he did this that I nearly forgot my intention of teasing and seeing what I could do to entice him to do more for me.

"You are very good at this." I commented. "Do you find that women you are massaging become generally aroused when you're doing it?

"Some maybe. It's hard to tell actually."

"Until they roll over you mean. Then I guess they're hard nipples and wet pussy's sort of give things away huh?"

Jeff laughed cautiously. "Most women I have as clients aren't all that attractive actually. And the few who are, the one's I have often wondered about, prefer using a top sheet to keep covered up with. Only one other woman allows me to massage her totally nude, like you. And she does seem to get fairly aroused yes. I think she even once had an orgasm while I was massaging her, but it wasn't anything I did specifically that caused it. Even a few men have gotten hadron's, but that's generally pretty rare, and rarer still by a male masseuse."

"I can imagine." I said. And I was imagining that in fact. I wondered briefly if Mike would ever submit to having Jeff give him a massage. I waited patiently for the back-rub part to be over with before making a more concerted effort of seduction. When I did turn over, I intended to become far bolder as things progressed.

Actually, things started with my ass however. Feeling Jeff's hands firmly massaging me there, kneading my ass cheeks was what really got me going. As he continued to rub and press my ass with his hands, I managed to slowly widen my legs apart as I lay there on the table. I felt his hands curling over, though not quite high enough to come into contact with my pussy from behind, though I was also reasonably sure, if he was looking, he would easily be able to see the outline of my now very wet slit from behind. I hoped that he was, and would be looking. I could feel the moisture gathering there, and thought even that he'd perhaps see a small little wet-spot pooling down onto the sheet behind me. As he rubbed, I began to meet his near massage like caress by lifting my ass, or slightly rolling it towards him as he continued pressing down on me. His hand did slightly run along the tenderest portion inside my thigh, the briefest contact then as his knuckles indeed touch me there. I felt him shift away from that particular spot shortly after that however, as though willing himself to have done so.

"Hmmmm. That feels yummy!" I purred, and wiggled my ass slightly to accentuate the pleasure he'd been giving me there. Finishing with my calves and legs, massaging my feet, which also included another one of my erogenous zones, my toes, I heard him tell me to roll over then.

"Would you like me to drape you now?" He asked. I could sense a little hesitation on his part. His voice sounded a bit huskier than it had previously. Obviously my movements, perhaps 'view' had not gone unnoticed after all. I rolled over easily, not saying a word but just smiling up at him. Jeff moved down and finished my legs, giving me the perfect opportunity then to more widely spread them as I lay there on my back. I saw him glance upwards when I did, and shy away to concentrate once more on my legs and feet. I had 'prepared' myself much earlier, having nearly shaved myself entirely so that my lips, mon's and clitoris would be easily seen and displayed for him as I had pictured all this in my mind previously.

Once again he moved up closer to my head and poured some more massage oil into his hands and began doing my shoulders and upper chest without actually coming into contact with either of my breasts. My nipples were hard and erect. Standing above me now as he was, I knew he had a good view of me entirely, and wondered what it was he was thinking while he was standing there. Although his movements seemed practiced, nearly automatic, I could sense a trembling in them as well as he touched me and slipped his silky soft hands across my inflamed flesh.

"Would you like me to massage your breasts too?" He asked. "The reason I ask, some women do not care for it, and it's not a normal part of the massage unless it's specifically asked for."

"I can't imagine NOT wanting someone too!" I ventured. "Everything you've been doing has felt wonderful. And I love having my boobs massaged anyway." I teased coyly.

I felt his hands slowly start to work them then, though he also seemed to be careful not to actually touch or linger too near my erect stiffened nipples. He applied a generous amount of oil to them however, so that his hands seemed to glide with a feathery touch, pleasant as well as stimulating. He came around to one side of me in order to massage both my breasts as well as my lower tummy in his fashion. And knowing that my hand, resting on the table as it was, was so close to him, I once again made the decision to gamble a little bit, and see just how excited he was, if at all.

With everything that had been going on, the intense erotic pleasure I had been receiving, I'd almost forgotten about Mike who was still sitting quietly inside the closet. I wondered if he was enjoying this as much as I was, thought about him stroking off as Jeff's hands caressed my exposed flesh, and knew that he'd been able to clearly see most of everything that had happened so far, and was about to escalate with any luck.

I felt Jeff's shorts brush across my hand on the table. I knew without looking that he was in the perfect position for what I intended to do. As he once again leaned over to roll his palms across my tummy, I reached up and felt his obvious full hardness through his shorts. His reaction was immediate, as he flinched, but I didn't let go, and he didn't back away either. I gently began to trace the outline of his erection with my fingernail, feeling its thickness and firmness through the material of his thin shorts. He moved his own hands lower then to begin massaging the top of my thigh, once again rolling his hands over down between my legs, though still not coming into full contact with my cunt. His hand couldn't have been more than a hairs breath away from touching me, and I was determined now more than ever that he would. Timing my next movement to coincide with his, I waited until he slipped his hand down the inside of my thigh, and then quickly closed both legs together, pinning him there. Simultaneously, I firmly groped his erection with my hand as well, and squeezed. I felt his cock throb within my hand, felt his own hand finally probe the inside of my wet slick pussy lips, and once I felt his finger actually slide slightly up inside me, only then did I part my legs so that he had easy access to me completely. Fumbling with his zipper, it was no more than a few brief seconds and I was pulling out his hot stiff cock. I felt it resting in my hand, stroked it again, and pulled on the fat bulbous head of his prick until I felt the pearly drop of moisture emerge that I had been hoping for. I slicked his cockhead with it, slid my hand up and down his shaft with several nice easy strokes until I knew for sure he wasn't going anywhere, or doing anything but allowing me to continue playing with him as well.

"You know….that's not really supposed to be part of the massage." He groaned softly.

I once again caught his hand between my legs and pressed them together about his hand. "How about this? Is this part of the service?" I said still clenching his hand between my legs.

"No…not that either."

"But you are enjoying 'massaging' me like this." I said, enjoying the feel of his fingers probing inside me, playing with my juices, his fingers walking back and forth inside me like the split tongue of a serpents tongue licking me inside.

"Oh yes….but we're not supposed to….."

I cut him off quickly then. I jacked his cock forcefully several times, in quick up and down motions that I suspected would forestall him from doing anything to end this particular phase of the massage. I felt his knees buckle slightly as I did, looked up, and saw that his eyes were closed and smiled wantonly as I watched him. Jeff's fingers continued to explore me, more purposely too. His free hand now caressed my breast, including the nipple so that his palm began to press against my tit in ever growing circles of intensifying pleasure. His cock was so near my mouth that I bent down, lifting myself up slightly from the table in the process and captured it between my lips almost before he knew what it was that I was doing.

"Oh. Debra….you shouldn't. We shouldn't….." Though his mouth spoke words of protest, his slightly moving rolling ass told me otherwise; as he semi humped his cock inside my sucking mouth while I twirled the head of his prick between lips and tongue. Savoring his meatiness, the pungent flavor of his slightly salt-sweaty cock inside my mouth as I engulfed him and licked him, I knew that all resistance was over.