The Naughty Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up. Jeff was standing just inside the gate staring at the two of us. Though he could not have possibly seen what it was I….we, were doing. The look on his wife's face certainly gave everything away. It was a moment of indecision, of potential disaster if this wasn't handled perfectly. I could try and shew him away, one option. Or…….., I motioned towards him, mouthed the words as succinctly as I possibly could so that he could easily read my lips.

"Take…….off…..your……clothes!"

Thankfully I didn't need to repeat it, and I continued to toy with Stacy's wonderfully erect nipples as Jeff silently removed every stitch of clothing.

Once again I motioned to him, this time using the universal 'signal' for the term "jerking off". His cock wasn't completely erect, but it was rapidly getting there. And once again I used the two fingers "yellow-pages add for walking fingers, and directed him to come over and stand beside us so he could look down inside the tub. Then again, the jerking off signal, and Jeff finally caught on to what it was I was trying to tell him. He quickly, silently approached, his fist wrapped around his now very erect cock, and stood there jerking himself off while looking down at his wife, legs spread, the water obviously pounding against her pussy beneath the surface, and my hand squeezing and fondling one of her breasts. Jeff reached down then, cupping her other breast and caressed it.

Though her eyes jerked open at that, I held her tightly, prepared for any eventuality, but once again surprised as nothing much happened. She looked up, saw Jeff standing there with that magnificent fat prick of his, watched him jerking himself off as he stared down at the two of us and finally opened her mouth to speak.

"We're being naughty." She nearly giggled. I laughed, not at her certainly, but with her. She was horny.

"I can see that." Jeff stated then. "Your being 'very' naughty, and I love it!"

"You are too." Her speech was slow, nearly slurring. She was drunk on lust and excitement.

"Come inside the tub and fuck your wife." I said commandingly. "I want to watch the two of you fuck." Somehow I knew this idea, this thought had been one in which that Stacy had often considered, fantasized about. Jeff quickly climbed into the tub, Stacy stood up, turned and as Jeff came up from behind her, he easily slipped his hard stiff cock inside her from behind. I leaned over then, capturing one of her lovely hanging breasts between my lips and suckled her. Reaching down, I found her clitoris, stroked it and thumbed it while Jeff slowly stroked in and out of her from behind. I cupped him as he entered her, floated my hand against his shaft as he withdrew and then buried himself deeply back inside her. I traced a finger up and down her slit, feeling him, feeling his prick fucking her, and again toyed with and manipulated her clit.

Stacy had obviously been close to orgasm anyway, and it was but a very few precious moments that we actually lingered together in this fashion. She began to shake her head from side to side, began convulsing, and Jeff's knowing look told me she was starting to cum. I increased the friction, the tempo of my fingers on her slit, on her clit, and she humped back against him and exploded in a long drawn out vocal display of pure pleasured agony.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk" she held the word saying.

Stacy bounced, thrashed, and undulated in the water as her orgasm swept over her and through her. She gave herself into it totally and completely. Cumming so sensually, so openly that the force of the release threatened to consume her and cause her to pass out. And she nearly did. Holding her up momentarily, she had nearly collapsed, her knees weakened, she had lost all remaining strength to stand. Uncunting himself, Jeff helped me to sit her back down within one of the naturally shaped seats inside the tub until she could fully collect herself.

"I can't believe I actually did that!" She finally managed to exclaim.

"Fun huh?"

"Wow….I'll say!"

Jeff sat up on the edge of the tub then. He was grinning ear to ear. "I don't know what it was you said or did to convince her to do this…but you have no idea how grateful I am!"

"Or how hard you are!" His wife added. And she leaned over then and began to suck him and lick him unashamed, and totally unembarrassed to be doing so, especially in front of someone.

"There's plenty of cock here to go around." She added, and made room for me to join her. In seconds, we were both licking, sucking and sharing her husband's cock together. It was Jeff's turn to be amazed now, but he wasn't about to say or do anything to spoil it. He simply sat there, grinning, eyes closed, and enjoyed the double suck treat we were giving him. Even as the first powerful spurt of cum flew from the tip of his cock, Stacy was already sharing that too, sticking it into her mouth, then placing it into mine so that I also got to enjoy his creamy hot juice as it continued spurting in great gushing hard felt eruptions of his climax. Back and forth we shared, played, and coaxed the final oozing fluid from his cock. Only when he was finally exhausted and spent did we all sit back to recuperate and ponder the events that had just occurred.

"When's Mike due home?" Stacy asked suddenly.

"In a couple of hours. Why?"

"Maybe you should call him, tell him to come home early, tell him you have a surprise waiting for him."

"I've got a better idea." I said.

"What?"

"You call him. Tell him we'll be out here in the tub waiting for him. Tell him to stop off and pick up another bottle of wine. He'll get the hint then."

And she did too.