The Naughty Nurse

Story Info
Mischievous nurse meets her match.
1.6k words
3.74
35k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve always had this thing about nurses, I swear I’m going to marry one someday, or in the very least buy my wife a nurses uniform and accessories to dress up in. There is something about the white uniform, I even like the old fashioned hat, but the stocking thing gets me going and it just makes my hard.

Anyway as Luck would have it I’ve been hanging around with some new friends, and don’t you know it, one of them is a nurse, in fact she’s a teaching nurse at a local college. This is great I thought my other fantasy, teachers, and combine that with the nurse thing, and this was the stuff that wet dreams were made of! The nurse had a name, it was Gina, one of the sexiest names I know, and as you might have guessed she was Italian, which really works for me, being Italian myself, I’ve always felt that the Italian people as a whole were the sexiest and horniest people on the planet.

Let me describe Gina to you, she has big bright brown eyes, medium length brown hair, parted in the middle, sensuous blowjob lips, and a terrific figure, especially her legs, which are tan and muscular, the kind you could imagine wrapped around your back or your neck, either would be fine with me. The best thing about Gina, in my opinion, was her playful and flirtatious personality. She never met a man she didn’t like, and she would talk about anything, enemas, anal sex, masturbation, I loved it.

What she didn’t know, is that a woman like that is exactly the perfect counterpart for me, because I am by nature a flirt and being quick-witted and imaginative, especially about sex, there isn’t anything I won’t say or do to engage someone like Gina in lively conversation. It’s right up my alley, and since she was also a nurse and a teacher, wow, what more could I ask for?

Now Gina was married and had three children, she claimed to be 36, but she didn’t act the part of the typical suburban housewife, actually she didn’t seem married at all, but she was, and I didn’t know what her marriage was like, but it seemed to me she was having an awful lot of fun flirting, but who could say? Some people just do. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but what if it did? Well, then I was going to find out.

Now as I said, I had met Gina only recently, being introduced to her by my old high school friend, Elizabeth, and we had first met when I had called Liz and she said she was having lunch with her two girlfriends, Katie and Gina, and that I was welcome to join them, in fact they were wanting to meet me! You see they had read some of my writing, some of it was of the erotic fiction genre, and they really liked it, and I guess they were curious to see what kind of man could write like that. So, not being shy, of course I welcomed the opportunity to meet with them.

It was at this lunch that Gina first flirted with me, touching my arms constantly and rubbing my head when she left, that I began to think that maybe there was something to this. But Elizabeth told me she does that to every guy and it was no big deal and I totally forgot about it. Well not totally, I never forget anything to do with a beautiful woman you see, because I love them and love trying to understand them. Besides, she was a nurse, need I say more?

So As time went by we would occasionally get together usually with Liz, and Gina would always seem to find her way next to me, that is when she wasn’t flirting with another guy, and when she was next to me there was always lots of body contact and hugs, and some looks and lots of laughs, we seem to make each other laugh and that is always good. I must confess at this point I had some fantasies about her, and had jacked off thinking of licking her neatly trimmed pussy, of her on her knees sucking my big cock, and my favorite, her in a white nurses’ dress with nothing underneath bent over my bed while I slid my big bone into her doggy style, and when I did this she really would respond by screaming my name and pulling my thighs close to her with her hands when she came. And when I came I always pulled it out of her and she would hurriedly kneel before me and swallow my come, every drop. It was good protein she said.

Well fantasy is all well and good I think, but the real thing is what I wanted. I vowed that the next time I would take some action. I was determined to find out if Nurse Gina was more than just talk.

As it happened I was out with some friends at a Mexican watering hole when who should walk in but Elizabeth, and of course Gina. What luck, I thought, so I called Liz on my cell phone (she was twenty feet away from me and told them to meet me in the bar) which was funny because they had no idea I was there. Well they came in and said hello, they each had their 12 year old daughters with them, and then they went to eat lunch and we went back to drinking and celebrating, my birthday actually.

After awhile I was hoping they would come and sit with us, but they were with their kids, so they couldn’t do that. Now, sometimes things are just luck, and sometimes there is a timing thing, but as it happened Gina a and I ended up going to the bathroom at the same time, an isolated hall where no one else could see you. She was coming in as I was leaving and we were face to face so I did just what came naturally to me and grabbed her, pulling her close to me and surprising her with a wet tongue kiss, although very lightly across her lips. She seemed shocked, but recovered nicely and responded with the same light tonguing that I gave her. We stared hard at each other, sizing each other up, and she looked me up and down with total lust in her eyes. Now for your information, I was dressed in a red skin tight Under Armour shirt that revealed every muscular definition of my well developed upper body, and black Adidas wind pants, that were loose enough to conceal the hard cock that I was now in possession of. She shook her head as if to say,” we can’t do this,’ or “not now,” or a thousand other things that meant she would like to but couldn’t, at least not here and now.

So off she went into the ladies room and I returned to the bar. I imagined herself feeling her pussy in the bathroom and thinking about me, teasing herself with thoughts of my soft tongue and hard dick.

Back at the bar I joined my friends and we were having a blast when a waitress brought me over a drink, an Alabama Slammer, courtesy of Gina. You see, it was a drink we had become accustomed to drinking together, it was our drink you might say.

All I can say it was awfully strong, and I hadn’t really eaten since breakfast, and so it was having an effect on me. I called her on the cell and thanked her, and asked her to come join us in the bar for a drink if she could. She said she would before they left.

After they finished eating Liz and Gina came over and had a drink with us while their girls went outside to talk. I decided to give Gina some more to think about, and because in typical Gina fashion she was right on top of me I leaned forward suddenly and whispered into her ear, “I can’t tell you how much I’d love to lick you,” and with that added a little mini-lick to her ear lobe. She squealed and grinned, and goose bumps shot up her arms and her nipples stuck straight out through her blouse. I smiled confidently wanting to convey to her my masculine strength, and my cocksureness.

I don’t think the message was lost at all. I left her alone for awhile and went back to my friends, but as they left she hugged me and kissed me good-bye, is I whispered in her ear again,” you have no idea how well I could fuck you.” And she shivered and looked at me, then hurriedly left with Liz, who smiled at me I think sensing what was going on.

After she left I patted my full cock beneath the bar and smiled at the impression I must’ve made on her. Was she wet right now thinking of me? Would she be dreaming of me, maybe wondering how could I be so sure of myself? Would she, the next time giving herself to her husband, close her eyes and picture me doing her? Or, when next she used those sensuous lips on his cock would she be thinking it was mine, and would it be my come she swallowed instead of his?

I decided I didn’t know the answers to these questions, but I knew I would add to my fantasy list with Gina, and I was pretty sure we would pursue this some more.

Later that night, when I went to bed, I couldn’t help myself and I indulged in a massive and explosive jerk off thinking of my nurse, my naughty nurse, and as I came I saw again those pouty sensuous lips, and they were so good.

TO BE CONTINUED……………………….