The Naughty Nurse

Story Info
Nurse-patient fetish.
2.2k words
4
58k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FCGuy
FCGuy
9 Followers

Vanessa Moore was a very good nurse. Dedicated was what would best describe Vanessa. She was 49 years old and an intensive care unit nurse at Maplethorpe University Medical Center for 21 years. She still loved her work despite it resulting in sometimes tragic outcomes. It was a natural part of the job that not all patients in her care left the hospital healthy enough to resume active lives. Sometimes people did die. That is why she chose to never marry or have children. She desperately wanted both. But she didn't think it would be fair to raise a family and have a husband, knowing she would always be dealing with life and death. Even her family could understand why she did what she did in this instance.

Her mom, Loretta, stayed home to raise Vanessa and her younger brother, Steven and younger sister, Paula, while Vanessa's dad, Edward, was an investment banker for 43 years. Vanessa knew her parents to be good, hard-working honest people who loved their children very much. She wanted to live up to their example. She thought she had so far and was proud of herself and her work.

Her pride took a back seat one time three years ago. One very interesting time...

Vanessa wasn't what you'd call a raving beauty. She was 5'5", had frizzy dark brown hair which hung loosely over her shoulders, eyes to match, and her body wasn't traffic-stopping. She wasn't ugly, mind you. Just not the typical sexpot that would get men's temperatures rising. She had 34 B tits which were always hidden in a bra, whether at home or work, was bow-legged and her ass sagged some, even in her ever-present cotton panties. She was the epitome of plain-looking. But she didn't care.

Some of her colleagues at the hospital remarked, to each other and to Vanessa, that she ought to try to spice up her looks a little. They did love her and were proud to work with her. They just felt she needed a new look to go with her wonderful personality and strong work ethic. It couldn't hurt to be smart, dedicated and sexy, could it?

Vanessa had been working days for five years. She enjoyed the sunlight streaming through her patients' windows as she chatted them up while tending to them, whether it be giving sponge baths, taking temperatures or just helping feed them. She was a day person, and preferred sleeping at night so as to feel refreshed throughout the day.

One hot July day, an horrific emergency call came through the speaker system at the nurses' station. Vanessa just happened to be the one to take the call. A 23-year old white male was being rushed to ICU in critical condition, unconscious after having slammed head-on into a concrete wall with his PT Cruiser. His foot slipped and he'd hit the gas rather than the brake as he tried to stop for a red light. The steering wheel locked when he tried to do this and he collided with an abandoned building with a very large concrete wall.

The patient, Richard "Richie" Davis, had broken both his arms and legs, numerous cuts and bruises and a collapsed left lung. That much was certain. The full extent of his injuries wouldn't be known until Vanessa and her crew got a hold of him.

Fifteen minutes after receiving the call, Vanessa sprang into action as Richie was rushed inside the unit. Vanessa quickly assessed the young man's injuries and determined, with her boss, Doctor Mike Mathis, that Richie would be headed for a CT scan of his head, neck and spine to see what else was going on with him.

An hour and a half later, Richie's CT results showed a fractured neck and a bruised spine but no paralysis. Richie would be a very sick young man for at least two months, eventually needing a neck brace and crutches. He avoided needing a full-time live-in nurse for the rest of his life by one half-inch.

As day slipped into early evening, Vanessa walked into Room 469 to check on her newest charge. Richie had just started to regain consciousness as she looked at his chart at the foot of the bed and checking his urinary output. He'd hardly eliminated anything since arriving. This wasn't too uncommon. She'd seen cases like his a few times. Most likely when he fully came to, he'd start urinating more as a reaction to his pain more than anything.

She peeled back his blanket to see how his injuries looked now. He still had a decent amount of swelling about his torso. He'd obviously exercised a great deal before today. Otherwise he may not have survived. His chest muscles were evident though shredded now. She lifted the lower half of his blanket, and found his legs to be the same as his chest. He was muscular and large. His legs, however, appeared to be OK except for the broken bones.

Just as she was about to cover his legs again, Richie softly muttered something. Vanessa leaned over and asked him to repeat himself. He'd asked for a sip of water. She informed him he could have no liquid as yet but would get him a cherry-flavored cotton swab with which she could help him clean his mouth. A minute later, she returned with the swab, sliding it in his mouth and washing inside his cheeks and teeth.

It wasn't water. But, at least now, Richie could lick his lips. A very slight smile passed over his face, and Vanessa smiled back and stroked his forehead, wishing him a pleasant night and telling him she'd be back in the morning to check on him. Richie immediately fell sound asleep for the night, as Vanessa left the room, thinking to herself how she couldn't wait for him to be fully alert. He did not even awaken for the check of his vital signs every three hours by the night nurse.

It was just after seven in the morning when Vanessa strode into Richie's room to see how he was feeling. Much to her delight, Richie's eyes were open and he was looking at the ceiling, as if counting the cracks in each tile above him. He even turned his eyes toward her when she said, "Good Morning" to him. He replied in kind, and asked her to clean out his mouth again. She did and noticed his urinary output had tripled overnight. Good signs all around now. She asked Richie if he'd like a sponge bath now. She imagined he must be itching now, having been unable to move all night. He whispered, "Yes" to her. Moments later, Vanessa returned with soap, water and a washcloth. She pulled back Richie's sheet all the way and, for the first time, but not the last, saw his soft penis dangling between his mangled legs. She figured it to be about five inches. She'd had bigger but she was willing to make do with whatever she could whenever she could.

Her nipples stiffened in her white underwire bra, and her vagina became excited at the sight of this young man's member. This would be one sponge bath worth giving and it beat having to clean some 80-year-old man's pecker for once!

She soaked the washcloth in the warm water, and cleaned Richie's face gently with it, making sure not to aggravate his cuts. A couple of times she accidentally brushed one of the open wounds, causing Richie to jerk slightly and making his manhood move, much to Vanessa's delight.Vanessa was very happy to be able to do this for Richie. It was obvious.

Once done with his face, she moved down to his injured chest. Again she promised to try to avoid causing him pain. Once more, however, she'd managed to make Richie writhe slightly when she washed his chest right next to where his lung collapsed and subsequently re-expanded upon examination by the staff when he arrived. This time, Richie not only urinated into the bag but, he'd now acquired quite a large hard-on, and Vanessa was only too happy to see what she did to him. She now imagined what that throbbing, hard, beautiful cock could do to her when he was well.

Thoughts of him driving her soaking wet swollen pussy with his young tender dick filled her head. She snapped to, and worked down to his lower half, turning him slightly away from her so as to wash his ass for him. She made certain not to injure him further, particularly with his neck. Once positioned how she wanted him, she gently washed his well-built buns slowly, making sure to clean under his penis and testicles and squeezing them gently to make sure to get rid of debris. This last step wasn't necessary other than to give her a cheap thrill.

She gently rolled Richie back so as to wash the front of his now-immensely swollen cock. His cock now stood fully erect for Vanessa and she guessed him to be a good eight inches now. She could see pre-cum oozing out of the tip. She wiped it away with soap and water, wishing it was her mouth instead. She would get that chance soon enough. She stroked him up and down several times. By the third motion, he was moaning. She took this as a compliment and grinned widely at him.

Suddenly her tits sprang free from her bra. Her swollen nipples were visible under her blouse now. Richie remarked with a wide grin that she must be enjoying herself. That made her face blush and then she needed to remove her thoroughly cum-soaked panties. That had never happened to her. Why now?

She excused herself for a moment while she slipped into the bathroom right next to Richie's bed. She came back about a minute later feeling somewhat relieved after having removed her bra and panties and tossing them in the trash. She had hoped Richie would soon be able to go to the bathroom on his own and see what she left him in the trashcan before it was dumped. Only time would tell if that would happen.

She resumed pleasuring his cock only then she used just her hand to make him cum. She asked how that felt. Richie could only groan, begging to be able to do that himself.

Her left hand cupped his balls as cum ran down his shaft. Noticing the liquid spilling down his throbbing penis, she sucked him off, knowing that having to bend over to do so would give Richie a perfect view of her breasts and her swollen nips. She took all of him in her mouth as she slipped her pants off, and around her ankles. Richie could only half-see her big slightly saggy ass. But he knew now he would soon be getting a better look once she was done sucking and swallowing him. This made his cock gush cum down her throat. She'd always enjoyed giving head but she hated to swallow. This time, though, she thoroughly enjoyed tasting him and swallowing every drop.

When she was done with his cock, she instantly climbed on top of him, very slowly, and slid his massive cock in her pussy. She bounced up and down slowly so she wouldn't hurt him further. Richie loved seeing her tiny tits bounce up and down as he came in her pussy. Her clit loved rubbing his shaft. She couldn't stop her orgasms then. She was in Heaven!

After 20 minutes, she pulled off him and decided to let him have the one thing she had never given any man. Her ass. She claimed it was "exit only". But she was so horny then she didn't care what he did to her, mangled limbs or not! She lusted for him then... Slowly, she lifted her ass onto his swollen dick and, once more, bounced up and down, as he came in her ass. She was his for as long as he could stand.

Her once-closed hole slowly widened with each thrust. She'd never known pain like this while fucking. But she was sure she wanted to do this again. It had been too long since her last sexual experience. That was six months after meeting her last boyfriend, which was three years ago. He was a schmuck, anyway, and she was glad to be rid of him. They broke up that night when he tried to smack her face. She ducked, kicked him in the balls, and threw him out of her house.

Every time her ass cheeks hit this guy's balls, though, there was a new sensation of ecstasy. She flushed all over as his dick tore open her ass. Fifteen minutes had gone by with this anal session alone. Finally patient and nurse were too spent to continue. She quickly redressed, gently kissed his mouth and left the room before anyone noticed what happened.

Richie healed well enough to go home in 10 days. Richie and Vanessa never fucked again while he was there, and they never saw each other again. But, Vanessa knew she was insatiable afterwards!

FCGuy
FCGuy
9 Followers