The Naughty Nurses

Story Info
Tom got the best bedside manner ever.
1.8k words
3.86
66.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

signal a block and a half away. I was in a rush to get to work and they said if I was late one more time I would be fired.

I guess things happen for a reason. My name is Tom by the way. Needless to say, I had an accident today.

They rolled me in to the ER and there were people everywhere screaming in agony. I heard one of the nurses in the background saying something about the supply of painkillers being low.

They wheeled me over behind the curtain where I lied there and waited for the doctor.

I still heard screams in the background coming from the other patients. "There is no pain killers or any anesthetic in stock. Dr. Norton!" What are we going to do?" I heard one of the nurses shout.

"Just calm down" the doctor said. "But Doctor?"

"Shhhhh" the doctor interrupted. "I have a plan"

I heard the doctor whispering to the nurse behind the curtain and I faintly heard him telling her that there are only men in the ER today and something about doing something to make up for their pain in order to try and avoid a law suit.

Suddenly, I heard screams coming from the other patients turn to silence and then to moans and groans of what sounded to me like sounds of pleasure.

Next thing I knew the curtain opened and a very sexy blonde nurse walked in. She looked exceptionally sweet in the short white skirt she was wearing. She left the top button on her white blouse open to display a little bit of cleavage.

Even though she was fully clothed and left everything to the imagination, it was as if I could see right through her clothes. I almost forgot about the fact my arm was broken and the open cut on my forehead.

"Hi, I'm Tara, how are you?" Let me take a look at you" she said as she helped take off my clothes. "The doctor will be here in just a minute to stitch the gash on your forehead and cast your arm." As she cut the sleeves off of me she spoke to me in a soft and sexy voice. "What is your name?" she asked. "My name is Tom" I said.

"The doctor and I would like to apologize, we do not have any pain killers or anesthetics left and we will not be able to administer anything for pain during these procedures. The next shipment will not be here until tomorrow morning.

"I promise I will do all that I can to relax you." The nurse said.

The nurse held my hand in hers and rested my hand just inches from my member. "Why am I completely nude anyway? All I have is a broken arm?" I asked Tara.

"We will need to examine all of you to make sure we don't miss anything." Here comes the doctor now."

"Hello I am Dr. Norton, how are you feeling?" Did nurse Tara explain the procedures to you and the situation we are having with the pain killers and anesthetics?

"Yes she told me" I replied. "How much is this going to hurt?"

"It will be ok, just lye back and relax now, I will work on you while nurse Tara helps you relax. Just focus on her and keep your mind off of what I am doing. I am going to stitch your cut now."

The doctor began to rub iodine on my cut and it began to sting. As he rolled the table of surgical tools toward me I stared in horror. "Just relax" Tara said. "Look at me."

She began to slowly button down her blouse. "Maybe I am hallucinating". I thought to myself.

In seconds her large breasts were exposed to me. What was going on here I thought.

Her breasts were perfectly round and I could see her large pink nipples protruding through her bra.

I began to breath heavy, not knowing what to think. "OUCH!" I cried as the doctor placed the first stitch in my hand.

"It's ok" Tara said as she grabbed my hand and lifted it up to her tits and slid it inside her blouse very slowly.

"Would you like to feel them?" she asked. I glanced over at the doctor as she began to slide my hand inside her bra. An enormous rush came from my cock as I felt her hardened nipple between my fingers. I quickly glanced again at the doctor as if to look for approval. I felt my cock begin to harden when the doctor just smiled at me as if to say it was okay. That made me even more excited that he confirmed to me this was really happening to me.

I looked back at the nurse and began to play with her nipples with my one good arm. My cock grew harder and harder along with her nipples.

"Examine the rest of him to make sure he didn't do any damage elsewhere nurse "the doctor said.

The nurse began to test the reflexes in my knees. The doctor was almost finished stitching my wound. He was right I couldn't concentrate on anything else but her and what she was doing to me.

"Ok, we're almost finished", Tara said softly. "I am just looking at her ass now as she turned around to take something out of the medicine cabinet and my cock became fully erect. I was so embarrassed and there was no way to make it go down.

Tara turned back toward me and smiled when she noticed my hardened member she smiled "Oh my" she exclaimed when she looked at my hard on.

She then began to play with my member "Is it my turn now hmmm? "I am going to examine him next to make sure he is working properly."

The nurse took my hand again and placed it inside her bra so that I could play with her nipple again and slowly she took off her blouse and bra.

She was now exposing both of her beautiful breasts to me and her nipples were so hard and perky. She began to moan as I took both of her nipples and played with them with one hand.

She became excited and she took my hard cock in her hand that was now oozing my pre-cum down the sides of her hand. She grabbed my cock firmly and began to stroke me at first lightly and then vigorously.

Uhhhhhhhhh, I groaned. It felt sooo good and I knew I was going to lose it. "You like that don't you?" she asked. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I glanced over to the curtain that separated the patient next to me. Even though I could only see a shadow I could see the image of him getting a hell of a blowjob from one of the other nurses. I could see her jerking his cock vigorously and bobbing her head up and down as fast as she could.

He was groaning with pleasure and yelling so loud the whole place could hear him.

Tara continued to stroke my hard cock as I listened to him having an orgasm. "OOOH MY FUCKING GOD! He yelled out as he was cumming for the nurse. The excitement rushed through me and I began to become even harder. So hard that it hurt so good.

The nurse slowly lowered her mouth on to my cock as she asked "Do you like what you see? Hmmmm? Want me to suck on your shaft sweetie?"

Tara wrapped her warm moist lips around me and lowered her mouth around my entire aching cock. "You're your go going to make me Cum!" I cried. Tara slowly removed her mouth from my member and began to stroke me slowly. She looked at me with a devious look and smiled. I could tell she really enjoyed exciting me.

The doctor began to fix my broken arm as he was finished with the wound on my forehead. Still oblivious to what the doctor was doing I could only feel the surge in my cock become more electrifying and sensitive to each stroke.

Oh God this feels so good I thought to myself. I felt my toes begin to curl as she took her two fingers and tugged on the rim of my cock.

I still heard groans of pleasure in the background as all the other patients were getting sucked and jerked too.

"I can't believe how hard your cock is and it is so inviting!" Tara exclaimed. "I wasn't supposed to do this but I just can't help myself!" Tara then ripped off her pretty short mini skirt and ordered me to make her pussy squirt in my mouth.

She sat on my face and I nibbled on her nub, she cried out a yell of extreme pleasure and her warm fluids dripped down into my mouth and covered my face.

I became overwhelmed with the taste of her sweet pussy juices. She collapsed on top of me with her head resting on my stomach, she then took my cock into her mouth and sucked so hard on my cock. "Yeh baby suck the cum out of my cock!" I shouted.

She began to crazy on my cock, sucking me really fast and hard just like my neighbor a few minutes ago. She sucked with all her might and then pulled down on the base of my cock to stick her tongue in my little hole.

She gripped my cock firmly and worked her hand up to the head, "SHIT! OH SHIT!" I cried.

She then jerked my cock and with each stroke I cried HOOOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! OH MY GOD! She was going to empty my balls. Tears began to swell up in my eyes. It felt so god damn good. She then took her other hand and caressed my balls and ass.

I couldn't take it anymore. That was it for me. She stood up on her knees exposing her hot cum filled pussy to me and underneath I could see her tits hanging down, nipples still erect.

I began to tense up and I felt myself getting ready to explode. My toes curled once again and my balls became swollen.

I grabbed Tara firmly by the ass to hold on. I started to tremble an scream. "AHHHH UH UH OOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY OH MY HOH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU ARE JERKING ME OFF SO GOOD YOU BITCH!" I yelled as loud as I could as the cum started to spat out of my swollen cock, my body began to to jerk and I just kept cumming for it seems like forever. I was in heaven, pure heaven.

We both lye there listless the doctor had already finished with my arm and left us alone. I didn't even notice.

Tara says she is going to admit me for the night so she can come and sneak in my room later. I can't wait.