The Naughty Receptionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19bulldog
19bulldog
56 Followers

She gathered her legs and arched her back. "Please, sir, please give me a dozen with the crop."

"Good girl. Stand up and take off your blouse and bra. For your future punishments, I think we'll start with you naked." The thought of more punishments thrilled her as much as it scared her.This was always inside me, wanting to get out, and I never knew it.

Her legs had trouble standing. He helped her up, then watched as she unbuttoned her shirt. After unhooking her bra, she slid it down her arms, feeling the cool air float across her nipples. Her breasts were not large. They were actually small, but pert and cute. She thought of her ex, Jason, and him asking about her getting a boob job. About her father paying for it. Her heart was so raw, a tear ran down her face . She wiped it with the back of her hand.

He lifted her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. The intensity chilled her. The hunger. She realized she stood before him naked, wearing only her heels, and that she liked being naked in front of him. She reached out, her hand fondling his cock through his pants. He was hard. And big. She wanted him inside her.

She leaned forward, her naked body against his shirt and pants, her ass hurting, and stretched up to kiss him. She felt his body stiffen, surprised, but then his lips softened and he kissed her back. His hands reached around to squeeze her sore cheeks, taking her breath away and reminding her of who was in charge. As if being naked in front of him wasn't enough. One hand pulled her head back by her hair, and he stared into her eyes. She felt stripped bare, all of her walls and her bullshit gone, her soul raw and there for his taking. He kissed her again, roughly. The kiss reawakened her pussy. Spun her heart madly.

Then it was time. His eyes pointed to the desk. She nodded.

The desk was cool against her nipples. It hurt, each time she moved, as the skin on her ass moved. And it was about to hurt a whole lot more.

She stretched for him, gripping the other side of the desk. Then she arched up. "Please."

"I think it's time we discussed the new rules regarding your behavior."

"Yes, sir."

She heard the crop cut through the air. Heard the crack as it connected with her tender, tender ass. She cried out. Wiggled her ass. Nearly let go of the desk. It took all her willpower not to let go. The crop left a long, perfect line of white heat across both cheeks. It was so much worse than the paddle.

"The first rule is that you will be on time. Tardiness will not be tolerated. In fact, you should always plan to be here at least ten minutes early. What is the first rule?"

"I will be on-" She heard the zip through the air again. Then thecrack. It was lower on her ass. The fire blossomed across her cheeks, reigniting the inflamed skin.

"What is the first rule?"

"I will be on time, sir."

He gave another, low and hard. It made her miss the paddle.

"The second rule is..." This time she missed the zip. Thecrack surprised her, the line of white hot heat spreading across her ass. "The second rule is, you will be thoroughly spanked once a week, to ensure your proper behavior. Since tonight is Wednesday night, I think we'll make it Wednesday evening of each week."Zip. Crack. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I will be punished every Wednesday night."

"Good girl." The tip of the riding crop tapped on her lower back. She squeezed her eyes closed tight and arched up. He made her wait a moment. "Higher." She did, stretching high, wanting so bad to please him. God, she could feel the lightest movement of air against her ass.

Crack.

She was crying again, slobbering, hurting. Yet still she lifted up, wanting to please him. Wanting it more than anything she'd ever wanted.

"The third rule is regarding your habit of pleasuring yourself. This will only be allowed when you've asked and been granted permission."Zip. Crack. She thought,Christ, is he hitting harder or is my ass that much more tender?

He said, "And the 24 hours beforehand? You'll not be getting permission then, no matter how well nor how much you beg."

"Yes, sir."Zip. Crack.

She repeated the third rule. Earned another "Good girl" and another painful crack across her ass, this one again low and wicked.What the hell number is he on??

"The fourth rule is you will only outfits that please me. Skirts, and they will be short."

"Yes, sir."Zip-Crack.

"In fact, I might buy you several school girl outfits, as that seems appropriate for your behavior and punishment."

"Yes, sir."Zip-Crack.

"The most important rule, my dear, is this last one."Crack. She cried out.It's the last rule, she told herself.You're almost there. She steeled herself and lifted up. "You will strive to be an outstanding receptionist."

Crack.

Her ass was agony. She wondered what it looked like. When she would ever sit again. "Anything you are asked to do, and I do mean anything, you will do quickly and do very well. Do you understand?"

"Yes-"Crack. She swallowed, trying to speak, when another wicked crack made her cry out yet again. "Yes, sir. Anything, sir."

"Good girl." How did those words have such an effect on her? Why was she so happy to please him? He said, "Three more, then. To make sure you understand." The wicked, mean crop tapped her lower back again. Closing her eyes tight, she lifted up.

CRACK. The hardest one yet. She couldn't breathe.

"Will you be an excellent assistant, Miss Johnson? Will you please me?"

"Yes, sir." She knew it was coming. Part of her wanted it. Thecrack was wicked and low, just where her ass met her legs.

"And when you don't please me?"

"You'll punish me, sir. I'll deserve it."

Zip-crack. She shuddered, thinking he was done. Another cracked into her ass, surprising her.

"Can you take another? Will you please me?"

She wasn't sure, but she nodded anyway. Then lifted up. "Please."Crack. Right across the middle of her ass. She could feel the welts, criss-crossing each other. Then she felt his cool hands on her cheeks. He squeezed, gently, yet still she cried out.

***

He watched her lift up, enjoying the site of her long legs, her beautiful, red and welted ass, and even the wonderful curves of her back. He loved all of it, especially her straining to please him. Watching the muscles in her ass, the muscles of her back and shoulders, strain to lift her ass higher made his cock so damn hard.

"Please," she begged.

He reached back for the last one, then swung the crop forward, watching the skin of her tortured ass bend around the crop. Her cry made his cock even harder. He leaned the crop against the desk, then stepped closer and cupped her cheeks, one in each hand. She let out a small gasp as he marveled at the heat in her skin and the welts. He spread her cheeks, watching her asshole as he massaged her cheeks. He would own that, too, in the near future.

He walked around the desk and sat in the chair. Clearing the tangle of hair from her face, he rubbed his thumb across her lips. She was a mess of tears and make-up, her eyes red from the crying. Her tongue found his thumb, and she sucked it into her mouth. He turned her head, so that she was looking at him. "You did very well," he said. "Have you learned your lesson? Are you going to please me?"

She nodded and mumbled around his thumb, "Yes, sir."

"If you don't, I'm afraid it will be worse next time."

She nodded, then looked at his crotch and the cock straining against his slacks. Then she looked up into his eyes.

"Do you want that?" he asked.

She nodded.

"In your mouth?"

"Yes, please."

"I don't know," he said. "You've been very naughty."

"Please," she said again.

"It will cost you a hand spanking, in the morning. On top of your very sore ass." She met his eyes, again, and nodded. He smiled. "You're such a naughty girl."

He stood, moving close to her, letting his cock brush against her lips. She reached over and pulled down his zipper. He helped her free his cock from his boxers. She went to put the head into her mouth, but hetsked her. "Suck on my balls first." She did.

As she did, he rubbed his cock over her face, enjoying the feel of it and the wetness of her tears. He wrapped some of her hair around it, and the softness of it felt amazing against the sensitive head of his cock.

"Do you want it in your mouth?"

"Yes sir, please sir. I want to suck on it."

"Say it all. Tell me you want my cock in your mouth."

"Please, sir, please put your cock in my mouth. Let me suck on it."

Who could resist that? He slowly ran the head down one cheek and across her lips. She opened wide and hungrily sucked him into her warm, wet and soft mouth. He closed his eyes, wanting the moment to last forever. He pushed in deeper, getting half or more into her mouth, then pulled it out slowly. Opening his eyes, he did it again, even slower, watching the whole time. His cock looked huge in her mouth, stretching her lips into a wide O. He had thought of this moment so often, putting his cock between her lips, especially when she had that smirk on her face. He didn't think he'd be seeing that smirk much anymore. Then he realized his anger was nearly gone, no doubt now in the skin of her ass.

When the tip was against her lips, she kissed it, then licked the head. He pushed it back in, slow as he could, as she sucked hard on it. It was nearly too much. Not wanting to come, he pulled it back out and rubbed it against her face. Even that felt too good, and he took several deep breaths to calm himself.

"I think it's time we see how tight your pussy is." She moaned.

He walked back around the desk, his hand trailing down her body. With his other hand, he smacked her left cheek. She cried out, and before she could finish, he smacked the right one. Her ass was on fire. He spread her cheeks with both hands, enjoying the sight of her asshole. Then he put the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy. Her very wet lips.

"I'm about to own you. Your mouth. Your pussy." His thumb teased her asshole. "All of you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," she moaned.

He pushed only the head in, then pulled it out. "Are you sure? I'm going to be very strict. Very demanding."

"Yes, sir. Please, sir. Please put your cock inside me."

He pushed it back in, a bit further, then pulled it back out. She moaned in frustration. Her pussy felt so tight and hot wrapped around his cock. He said, "I'm not sure if your mouth or pussy feels tighter. I'm going to have to research that, thoroughly and often." She moaned again. He asked, "Who owns you?"

"You do, sir. You own me."

He pushed his cock in all the way.Fuck, it felt good. He held it there, deep inside her, as she tried to push back against him, rocking her hips so he would fuck her. He could feel the heat from her cheeks against his skin. Looking down, he loved the sight of his cock buried inside her, her red, red ass cheeks criss-crossed with the marks from the crop, and the crinkle of her asshole.

It was all too much. He was suddenly close. He pulled nearly out of her, waited for her please, then pushed back into her. He gripped her hips, pinning her tight against the desk, and began to fuck her hard. Long, powerful strokes. He wasn't going to last long. He thrust his hips forward, harder and harder, his skin slapping against her hot, tortured cheeks.

"I can feel your cock getting bigger," she said, her breaths coming in short, hard rasps. "Oh, God, please come inside me. Please give me your come. Own me."

He felt the tingle in his balls, then. He went harder. Faster. Tried to get deeper and deeper inside her, pushing her legs wider apart. Then he felt his cock open, and his first spurt of come shoot deep into her pussy. She cried out. He kept pumping, kept coming inside her. He couldn't remember the last time he'd come this hard. It must have been years. He kept pumping, wanting it to never end, his body shaking. He realized he was moaning.

She moaned-a beautiful, pained, deep moan. "I'm coming," she managed.

He smacked her ass, hard, with his bare hand. Was rewarded with another wicked moan, low and long. Her body was shaking against his. He smacked her ass again, his cock moving just slightly in and out of her.

"Please," she said, her hand reaching back. "It's too much."

He pinned her hand against her back, then leaned forward and kissed the spot between her shoulder blades. "My dear, it's never too much, not until I say it is. That's part of being owned."

He pulled nearly out of her and slammed his still-hard cock back into her, slapping loudly against her wounded ass. Her crying returned, her body shaking, her moans filling the room. He leaned forward, his chest against her back, and kissed her neck, then her ear. She turned, lifting up, to kiss him. He smiled and kissed her again.

He slipped out of her, exhausted, and sat back on one of the chairs.

***

Slowly, very slowly, Tracy lifted up off the desk. She was a sweaty, come-filled mess. She ran her hands lightly over her ass cheeks. The welts. The heat. She turned, looking at him, her hand moving her hair roughly back into place.

"Miss Johnson, you've made a mess of my cock. I'm afraid you have some cleaning to do."

Her eyes pleaded with him. He looked at the paddle sitting on the desk, then back at her. That was all that it took. She sighed, then slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

"Ms. Johnson, I believe we discussed doing things quickly when told. Did you forget that already? You've disappointed me. Hand me the paddle."

She looked up at him, pleading. Quickly, she leaned forward and took his half-hard cock into her mouth. She worked it with her tongue, sucking him clean, tasting herself and his come.

"Remind me to punish you for that next week. That will be on top of your weekly spanking, of course." She was already looking forward to next week. She looked up, the head of his cock still in her mouth, to see him smiling down at her.

He eased his cock out of her mouth, then went to the closet. He came back with a thick comforter and something in a tube. He saw the worried look and said, "It's for your butt. To help with the soreness." He spread out the comforter, then helped her onto it. She laid on her side, but even that was too much, so she rolled onto her stomach. She heard him unsnap the tube, then gasped as the cool cream touched her ass.

He took his time, lightly rubbing the cream in, occasionally playing with her asshole. She loved the feel of her hands on her ass, even as sore as it was.

"You'll need to be very careful these next few days. A very sore ass will not prevent you another spanking if you disappoint me."

Loving the sensation on her bottom, she only moaned in response.

He laid down next to her, and she looked down to see his cock once again hard, pointing up towards his chin. She smiled and kissed him as she slowly slid on top of him. One hand slipped down, and she guided him inside her. She closed her eyes as she sank down, loving the feeling of his cock spreading her wide and deep. She sat up, pushing him in even deeper, then slowly ground against him.

He pulled her down, to kiss and suck her nipples.

"Are they big enough?" she asked, immediately wishing she hadn't.

"Your nipples?" he asked back, a confused look on his face.

"No, my breasts."

He laughed. "My God, they're beautiful and perfect." He looked her in the eyes, to make sure she believed him, then kissed each nipple again. "So perfect." He kissed her lips, hard, as he reached down and cupped her cheeks.

She gasped, the pain sending a surge through her pussy. "Careful," she said. That didn't help.

He smacked each cheek. "Remember who owns who, my dear."

She looked into his eyes, overwhelmed with it all. "You own me," she said. "You own all of me."My heart, too, she wanted to say.

He smiled, then started to roll her over onto her back. She knew the pain was coming, and he tried to settle her ass gently against the floor, but even that took her breath away. Then it didn't matter as he was on top of her, spreading her legs wide, forcing her raw ass down against the comforter. She loved the sweet mixture of pain and pleasure, her sore ass rubbing against the comforter, his cock filling her so completely

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He stared into her eyes, his hand in her hair. She kissed him, wondering what wicked things he would do to her next, knowing she would deny him nothing.

19bulldog
19bulldog
56 Followers
12