The Naughty Samaritan

Story Info
Hot babe counsellor gets more than she bargained for.
2.6k words
4.42
67k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

Sunita Johansson gazed into the long bedroom mirror, turning in profile to survey her hips and bum before smoothing down the cotton skirt. Swivelling around, the hem rode halfway up her angular thighs. Reaching up, a smear of pink lipstick defined a heart-shaped pout. The unlikely coupling of a Scandinavian businessman and an Indian beauty queen 25 years ago had produced a paradoxical yet dazzling cocktail in which coffee coloured silken skin contrasted piercing blue eyes and a thick mane of golden hair.

"Damn it, Suni, I've nothing to wear again," echoed the voice from the landing.

Hurriedly Sunita tugged down the t-shirt over her heaving bosom, forgetting that she had still to put on a bra as Louise stepped uninvited into the room. Five years Sunita's junior, Louise was a stereotypical hard-up student whose food and clothing budget seemed to be constantly stretched by a regime of non-stop partying. Stood unashamedly in the doorway in jeans and bra, the pretty brunette bemoaned a lack of going-out attire, her hazel eyes appealing to Sunita's better nature.

Sunita issued a mock rebuke before reaching inside the wardrobe and extracting two hangers. "Okay, silky white or strappy blue?" enquired Sunita.

With a gushing smile Louise unclasped the turquoise top and shimmied into it. "Mmmmm, you are soooo my size," she cooed. "Taxi's on its way."

Louise and her boyfriend Adam had shared Sunita's house for almost a year ago now and, apart from the constant drain on her wardrobe, they were good, reliable lodgers. Well their parents' were reliable, the rent cheques always on time. Not that Sunita needed the extra income, what with the small fortune bequeathed to her after her mother was killed in a car smash and her distraught father took his own life shortly after. Once the grief had finally dissipated, left in a dreadfully lonely state, it made sense to take in a couple of lodgers, if only for the company.

And with financial security assured, Sunita had little need to work. Yet she had no wish to become a hermit either which was how she came to embark upon some part time voluntary work, three nights a week offering counselling skills gained from bitter personal experience at the local Samaritans. Being exam time in a predominantly student orientated town, she found herself stretched, though in a rewarding manner. In a perverse way, speaking to these desperate people helped Sunita come to terms with her own grievance.

So, whilst Adam and Louise were propping up the bar of the Golden Fleece, Sunita provided a caring ear.

Gathering up her handbag, Sunita was struck by a deliciously salacious thought. Reaching inside the skirt, her thumbs hooked the sides of the panties, easing them down her thighs and off. "Oh Sunita, what is happening to you?" she mouthed rhetorically.

* * *

"I don't know how you do it," said Louise, for perhaps the billionth time, as they stepped into the taxi, "spending all Friday night listening to a bunch of losers!"

"If I stop one person doing something stupid it has to be worth it, doesn't it?" countered Sunita.

Louise curled her lip, evidently deficient of the caring gene that motivated the older girl. Though recently, the agenda had changed somewhat radically, Sunita's motivation coming from a different source. It was a secret she kept from her lodgers, filling Sunita in turns with a raw excitement and blind fear.

* * *

'Paul' had first called the previous Monday. A normal sounding guy, he had a problem he confessed, one that had prompted suicidal feelings. Sunita adopted a sympathetic face and tone and urged him to continue, not for one moment realising how, in a short space of time, Paul would turn her insular world on its head. The usual pause followed as he assessed the situation and searched for the courage, whilst Sunita waited patiently, the phone balanced between chin and shoulder.

After a deep breath, Paul started to unburden. And unburden he did. But for her dark complexion, Sunita's face would surely have turned a ghostly white, the uncanny parallels between their two lives causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand to attention, her heart to beat at double speed. Paul, it seemed, had also lost both parents at a young age and inherited a house that was just too big for one. But then he'd met a wonderful girl and everything looked rosy for a short time. That was until she dumped him for his best friend, two for the price of one. The quadruple loss had driven him to the precipice.

Sunita offered heartfelt condolences, but it was what followed that would set in motion a very bizarre chain of events.

Like Sunita, Paul had subsequently taken in student lodgers: only these were three vivacious girls. Sunita laughed, trying to inject some humour into the grave proceedings, joking that she couldn't possibly understand the problem in that.

Paul hesitated as if unsure then suddenly the line went dead.

* * *

Sunita thought little more of it until the following Wednesday when she was back in the Samaritan's office and Paul chose to call once more. He sounded pleased to have found her again, apologising for his prior rudeness and promising to be more candid this time. And was he!

Sunita's big blue eyes bulged as he confided his unrequited love – or was that lust – for these girls, and how the madness had driven him to drill strategically placed spyholes around the house to watch them through. Shocked into silence, Sunita wasn't sure whether to offer advice or to call the police. Yet, at the same time, she found herself uncomfortably intrigued – and aroused.

But just as it was hotting up, again Paul ended the call prematurely.

* * *

Sunita wasn't sure what to expect when she arrived for duty the following Friday night, exactly one week ago. Sometimes it seemed longer, sometimes shorter, such was the mess her head had gotten itself into since. A part of her wanted this clearly unhinged man to keep his grubby confessions to himself, whilst the other part yearned to hear more. Paul was not to disappoint, though this time he came through via her team leader, Brian, requesting to transfer the call. "He only wants to speak to you…"

Sunita could feel his eyes burning into her, shifting in her chair so that no one around could overhear her easily. "Hi again…Paul?"

Paul affirmed sheepishly, again offering apologies for past rudeness. Sunita asserted that it was okay and mused whether there was anything he wished to add. After a pause, Paul croaked: "You think I'm a pervert, don't you?"

Sunita's silence elicited nervous laughs from both. Gaining mettle Paul launched into full confessional mode. "I did something today I'm really ashamed of…I spied on Fiona in the shower…she's the redhead."

Sunita's heart rate upped a notch, amid a hybrid of revulsion and curiosity, akin to watching a horror movie. Yet there was no denying the feeling in her loins. They were on fire. Unfortunately – or fortunately perhaps – that particular night she'd put on a pair of jeans that effectively acted as a modern day chastity belt. Nonetheless, Paul's words as he described Fiona's body and how he'd masturbated intensely stirred deep passion within Sunita without digital stimulation and she arrived home with a drenched gusset.

Adam and Louise had been drinking heavily all day and came back shortly after, heading straight to bed. Downstairs, the ceiling rocked and Louise's lustful whimpers just audible above the muted television filled Sunita's ears. She found herself drawn almost unconsciously to their bedroom door, thoughts of Paul and his kinks filling her head. Damn Sunita, she said to herself, you're as bad as him.

An ear pressed snugly to the door, Sunita could hear every thrust of Adam's strong body into Louise's submissive young frame, his grunts echoing her groans. Her fingers having somehow found their way to her crotch, Sunita's other hand hovered over the door handle, before the screams of orgasmic ecstasy had her scuttling off down the landing.

Stripping down quickly to bra and panties in front of the long mirror, a huge damp spot marked the line of her swollen labia. "Oh my, Sunita," she sighed, teeth sinking into her lower lip.

Feeling down, the panties eased to her knees to reveal a generous thatch of golden pubes set against the coffee coloured flesh, and prompting a show of narcissism. Taking a bra-clad breast in hand and chafing the bullet hard nipple against the lace finish with an urgent fingertip, Sunita moaned wantonly before plunging two fingers deep inside her moist cunt. "Oh God Paul, what have you done to me?" she groaned, very nearly piercing her bottom lip as her teeth bit down violently. "Oh Goddddddd…"

Working furiously, Sunita's clit went into uncontrollable spasm, her head swimming. As her fingers withdrew, the most incredible thing happened: her pussy squirted a length of juice that splashed the mirror, the orgasm as intense as any conferred by an ex-boyfriend, more so perhaps. "Oh my God…"

* * *

The weekend passed in a blur and ironically she couldn't wait for Monday to arrive. Drawn into this hedonistic existence, all rational thought had been expelled. Sadly, Paul was unwilling or unable to reciprocate and she arrived home early and in unusually low spirits. Immediate revival came via the rattle of the ceiling light and the feint dispersal of dust into the air.

Better was to follow. Evidently not expecting her home yet, the lovers had left the door slightly ajar, a spillage of dim light through the crack. Heart pounding, Sunita crept closer. Regrettably they were immersed beneath the covers and all she could make out was the rising and falling of Adam's buttocks. More vocal than before, undoubtedly on account of believing they were alone, their panting and exchange of expletives soon had Sunita reaching for her crotch. Strategically clad in string tied jogging bottoms – a sign that she was learning the ways of the voyeur – soon they were in a pool at her feet as Sunita frigged herself silly.

Scuttling along to her room before she squirted, the orgasm ripped through her body with the intensity of a hurricane. Yet Sunita craved move. Much more.

* * *

Tuesday barely registered and Wednesday arrived with the thrill of a birthday or Christmas Day. He had to ring in…he had to. The tease made her wait three damned hours, by which time – and fortuitously so – half of her colleagues had departed.

"Hi," Paul replied breathlessly and almost inaudibly.

"Are you okay, Paul?"

"Yes, I am," he whispered back.

"Paul, you're going to have to speak up, I can barely hear you."

"I can't."

"Oh?"

"I'm up against the wall looking through the hole into Jo's room."

Sunita's heart skipped a beat. "Which one's Jo?"

"The big-titted blonde…she's bought a guy back home."

Sunita felt her thighs slide part. "Paul, don't…"

"You know you want me too, Sunita…"

Her half hearted protests stifled by her internal hunger, any resistance was futile.

"They're just kissing at the moment," reported Paul in hushed tones.

"And what are YOU doing?" she giggled.

She could picture Paul's grin as she became as embroiled in the illicit scene as he was. "I'm just stroking it – gently."

His little gasps punctuated the silence that followed, before Sunita gained the courage to play along. "Tell me what it looks like," she prompted breathlessly, glancing around to ensure no one was looking her way.

Thankfully all but the team leader Brian were engrossed in their own conversations, on what was a busy night, though she could not deny that the thrill of being caught added a real edge. Brian occasionally looked her way but there was nothing in his demeanour to suggest Sunita had been rumbled.

I can't believe I'm doing this, she said to herself, legs spread and rubbing her pussy through her panties. Suddenly Brian, brushed by, mere feet away and Sunita felt herself blush so deeply it must surely have shown through the dusky complexion. Brian issued a smile, prompting Sunita to wonder whether he did know her secret – or whether he'd like to. The thought made her hotter yet, particular since he was a handsome man for someone nearing retirement age. God, in the space of a week and a half she been transformed from a naïve innocent into a wanton slut.

Suddenly Paul dragged her back into his sordid world. "My cock? Mmmmmmm, it's about six inches long, pretty average length," Paul confided, "though it's really nice and thick."

"Oh yeah," breathed Sunita, wanting to cum so hard yet not wanting to. "Would it stretch my tight little pussy?"

"Oh it would," enthused Paul, emitting a low growl. "The head is all purple and bulbous…Oh wow…"

"What? Tell me?"

"Next door, he's helping her out of her shirt."

Sunita could hear quite audibly the slap of flesh as Paul's fist eagerly worked his big fat tool. "Oh Jesus Sunita, he has her massive tits in his hands and he's sucking her nipples."

Once more Sunita's bottom lip came under attack from her incisors as she fought to regulate her breathing. Three digits worked tirelessly back and forth over her clit, a gooey puddle forming on the chair. Yet, despite Brian's sly glances her way she had gone way past the point of no return. Paul's voiced upped a pitch as he imparted: "Now she has his cock out…Mmmmmmmm, I think she's going to give him a blowjob. Oh Jo, you dirty little slut," he hissed through gritted teeth.

Sunita visualised the scene borne of Paul's lucid commentary, imagining the young female student's blonde hair brushing her boyfriend's thighs like a veil as she sucked eagerly. Her clit could barely take any more. "Oh she's plunging up and down like a real slut," gasped Paul, evidently close as well.

"Oh ohhhhhhh," moaned Sunita, a little too loudly as a fingernail scraped her clit.

Once more Brian's eyes came to rest on hers from across the room as Sunita battled to straighten her face.

"Oh yesssssss, he's going to cum on her tits," commentated Paul. "Oh Jesus, I'm cumming tooooooo."

Sunita swore she could hear the ejaculation, a gush of hot seed from Paul's thick cock, before suddenly she was engulfed in her own climax, clamping her legs shut so as not to squirt all over the carpet. Brian was staring now, quite blantantly, his eyes unerring. Sunita issued a friendly smile before enquiring in a whisper: "Paul, are you still there?"

But he'd called off.

* * *

That Friday morning, Sunita had an idea that confirmed her descent into the depravity of mentor Paul. With all the books she owned, a bookshelf was needed. The wooden structure took on hour to erect, Sunita standing back and rubbing her hands together as she admired her handiwork. "Oops," she giggled as the drill bit bore an extra hole in the wall, all the way through. Blowing away the debris she pressed her eye in, a perfect view over Adam and Louise's bed. The very thought made her wet.

Friday promised so much. Even if Paul failed to report in, her panty and bra-less surprise for Brian and a drunken Adam and Louise engaged in their usual end-of-week antics, augured well.

"Have fun," called Louise sarcastically as Sunita stepped from the taxi.

Little did she realise how much fun Sunita was about to have.

*

A follow-up chapter is planned if demand is sufficient. Your votes, feedback and adding this writer to your favourites always helps…

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers