The Navy Lieutenant

Story Info
Officer visits his boyfriend.
2.4k words
3.91
39.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

Lieutenant David Michael's had been serving in the United States Navy for five years when I met him at Pecs. I was down in San Diego on a mini vacation.

His recent promotion had placed him in charge of the U.S.S. Halsey operations department. The Halsey, classified as a missile destroyer, had been plying the waters of the Pacific and Indian Oceans defending American interests.

The dark haired, five foot eleven, 27 year old Annapolis graduate attracted my attention immediately. Always the type who could make acquaintances easily, I approached him, shook his hand and introduced myself. We talked about all sorts of stuff; clubs, high school days, the navy, musicals, movies and favorite music. I bought him a Michelob. He bought me a Black Russian.

David had been groomed for military service. The son of a former aviator aboard U.S.S. Enterprise had gained an appointment to Annapolis which was, no doubt, arranged for him. He had heard a hundred anecdotes about the navy and had learned about the engine from an uncle.

In a way he and I are opposites. I am fashion conscious while he isn't. I love the theater and musicals. He prefers sports. He does enjoy romantic comedy and that became something that we could enjoy together.

Lately there hasn't been too many things that we could enjoy together. Only e-mail kept any friendship alive. His absence induced my rich fantasy life.

Six months of being without a boyfriend close bye had begun to take it's toll Somewhere among the disheveled sheet and blanket on my bed the dildo was buried. A wet spot probably dry by now was in the sheet. I needed the coffee to compensate for the lack of sleep.

Getting up at six. as always I decided to check my e-mail. With a cup of coffee I walked over to the Mac Book pro and sat naked at my desk. My mail account MacSteph30 came up quickly after it's customary couple of bounces.

Hi Stephanie, he wrote deliberately, in order to conceal having a male lover.

My ship is on it's way into port. I'll be so glad to see you. I intend to come up to San Francisco first thing. I could tell you some stories about the last six months

Love

David

My mood lightened immediately. I showered, dressed and had another cup of coffee; All the while my thoughts turned to him.

I could remember the walks along the beach, the seemingly endless backgammon games. Memories of that night in room 210 of the nearby hotel, our first sex, were still fresh. No matter that he would soon go back to sea and that I expected not to hear from him or see him again.

I had a role to play in the world of fashion that I felt might interest him. The woman's fashion designer called Poleci founded by Janice Levin Kroc and sister Diane Levin had been in business since the early nineties. As a fashion photographer their spring fashions show scheduled for March 14th .was was important for me. I could not wait to write to him all about it.

The email went to Dan Michaels aboard the Halsey.

Poleci designs of Los Angeles modeled it's spring fashions today, 1200 photos over a 6 hour session. Hon I loved very minute of it. My camera got quite a workout. Watching the girls walk up the white carpet was fabulous.

Owner Janice Levin Kroc was everywhere. She was a whirlwind with shoes.

Anyway it was great fun. It's what fashion photography is all about.

I hit the send button at this point and took another sip of my coffee

The Halsey, I would later learn, was just arriving in it's home port at San Diego navy base at 2 pm on a Friday afternoon. At the same moment I had a subject in my studio posing for a high school year book picture.

James was a very handsome 18 year old male. His dark brown hair framed his square face perfectly. He wore a very nice Joseph and Feiss gray herringbone sport coat.

"You look very nice," I assured him, .

"Thanks," he answered.

He stood out from the others who came into my studio that day. It may have been his demeanor.

The following day more students seeking year book pictures came into my studio. But it was almost noon when I was pleasantly surprised. Dressed in civilian clothes my sailor boyfriend walked in through the front door of my studio.

"David Hi," I greeted,"how are you hon?"

"I'm good."

"Come here sailor," I demanded and embraced him a kiss.

"How have you been Stephen?"

"I've been good. It's been busy here but I can't complain. It's paying the bills."

The Castro District is known for it's refurbished Victorian style mansions turned into homes and apartments. I live in one of them on the second floor.

In the privacy of my home David sat on the porch sipping beer from a can.

"I had the kids today. They're having year book pictures taken."

"Busy time of year," he answered.

"Yes," I replied, "One of those boys is gay. I could just tell."

"Oh?"

"The way he looked a me hon. I could tell from seeing where his eyes went."

"Be careful. You don't want to end up on a list."

I looked at him in full agreement. The minor child would have been perfect if he were 18. I'm only 27 myself.

The lieutenant had come into my life after several one night stands.

Sitting on my sofa David and I looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. We began to kiss passionately while caressing. Encouraged by my whispered plea, he began undressing me. Both naked we walked, holding hands, into the bedroom. My lover rolled me onto my left side on the mattress and buried his throbbing cock deep inside and pounded me with it. Tugging at my own added to my growing sense of pleasure.

"Don't stop baby! I love how it feels. "

I put the boy out of my mind. David could satisfy my needs. but things would change.

The San Francisco pride day parade was to be held on a day early in June. There would be dozens of floats, lots of marchers, and a few bands. and lots of balloons.

David was back at sea and I was alone again. I came out to watch the parade.

James looked at me from several feet away. I kept my eyes on the passing floats. Sure he's gorgeous I thought but I didn't want to encourage him to come on to me.

He walked up to me.

"Hello," he said

"Hi," I responded.

"Is it a good parade?"

"Yes," I answered.

I'll bring up Lieutenant Michaels name into the conversation somehow.

"Was everything OK with your year book?"

"It was fine."

"I'm happy to hear that you're satisfied."

"I had a birthday at the end of May."

"Happy Birthday," I remarked feigning interest.

"I turned eighteen."

"Are you planning to go on to college?"

"I want to be a graphics artist."

"Nice," I said.

I made my own opportunity to say something.

"David is in the navy."

"Is he you're boyfriend?"

"I met him at Pecs. That's down in San Diego. His ship home ports there."

I was not in the mood to be unfaithful He wasn't like that. I knew that he could not betray his preference given the policy in the military.

"I've never been to a bar before."

"I wouldn't think so."

By mid afternoon I came back to my apartment. It had been an interesting couple of hours. The eighteen year old had not flirted physically but his eyes roamed up and down my body as though visualizing me naked.

There's probably another e-mail I thought. He did say that he would write as often as he could. Through his letters I could visualize his day at sea.

Halsey's operations department head was overseeing a number of young men. All together were three offices, a senior chief, a chief, and 80 enlisted sailors under his command. If there were any gays in that group he could never know.

The department's role, as he once explained it to me, is to support the ship in air, surface, under sea, electronic warfare and strike warfare It also supports air control, communications, refueling and replenishment, search and rescue and small boat operations.

Sailors found ways to pass the time on ship between watches. Some read novels. Some paired off and played chess or backgammon. Some even fished. David enjoyed fishing. He had hooked a marlin recently then let it go.

It was easy to put 18 year old James Murphy out of my mind. All I needed to do was think about my favorite sailor or else immerse myself in computer chess.

Events would happen that would make it very difficult to ignore this gorgeous twink. It was as though he was going out of his way on the day after the parade.

Sunday began as it always did, uneventful. I had been sitting in my kitchen having a slice of fresh baked apple pie with coffee while listening to the jazz music of Errol Garner.

My day was about to be interrupted and my life changed by a sound. I heard my door buzzer over the music.

"Who is it?"

"It's me James, "the voice answered.

oh crap I thought. He's the last thing I need.

The next sound was right outside my door. I opened it

and acknowledged him.

As he came in the door I knew that I could not be rude. I looked at him with a wary eye.

"I have a crush on you."

I looked at him in disbelief. How could he have a crush on me when we hardly know each other?

Under the circumstances things could happen quickly. I was vulnerable because I felt so incredibly lonely. In front of me was this hot young twink. Barely legal was better than no one. Besides I had no way of knowing if David was the only homosexual aboard his ship. Then in a second I realized that I was rationalizing.

Still there was no harm in chatting with him if I kept my distance.

It was a though we were searching for things to say.

"I take it you live in the city."

"Yes I do.," he answered, " I live right outside the Castro."

"I thought so."

"I've never had a boyfriend before. I dated girls but it was not satisfying."

"I've never had a girl friend before. David's not my first love."

"He's not?"

"Are you out to your parents? Do they know that you cruise the district?"

"No. I have no idea how to tell them. They're very conservative."

"It doesn't matter. They would still accept you."

"Do you really think so?"

"I think so," I said reassuringly.

"I had to act straight all through high school but when I came for my photo I could see that you're gay. That's when I knew I could drop the act."

"Yes I know how that is," I answered, "My partner has to put on an act to stay in the navy."

I tried to keep my mind off sex. If I didn't think about it then I would not be unfaithful. There were plenty of other topics.

"Are you working for the summer?"

"Yes, in a grocery store," he answered.

"What do you do for hobbies?"

"Draw," he answered.

"That's a nice hobby."

"I love it. I've been drawing all my life. I use my PC. Some times I just use a sketch pad."

"I'd like to see some of your work"

"It was on display in my high school."

"I wish I knew. I would have gone to see it."

"I want to sketch your picture."

"Ok," I said, " how do you want me to pose?"

"Wearing Just this," he replied, holding up a red and black striped tie.

Oh my fucking god I thought. He wants me to pose naked.

"I don't think so," I replied.

"In a bathing suit?"

"That i can do," I replied.

Several seconds later I returned wearing a bright red speedo to strike the pose on the sofa that he wanted. James sat in the cushion chair across the way holding the sketch pad and black crayon. He began to draw.

He drew the picture fairly quickly and held it up for me just a few moments after he started it. I could see that he was a candidate for a good art college.

Lust took over. Suddenly David didn't matter. Just seconds after finishing James stripped to underwear and approached me on the sofa. I put up no resistance as he began caressing my back. He kissed my cheek and my neck repeatedly. I put my arms around him. Our lips puckered and met then mouths opened and tongues probed.

After several seconds he eased me down and slid his hand into the speedo. My cock stiffened as his hand rubbed then gently closed around it. His other hand went to my buttocks pressing and squeezing gently.

I felt him penetrating me, giving me what I desperately wanted. The rapid motion and feel of his fingers pleasured me greatly.

I rolled onto my stomach. His throbbing 7 inch manhood penetrated and slid rapidly back and forth. The pleasure became intense.

When James pulled out moments later I could feel wetness in my hole. While I lay kissing him, cum seemed to ooze and slide down my buttocks.

"How long have you been in photography?"

"I started small when I got out of high school. I built it up over time through word of mouth and paid advertising and connections."

"You must get a lot of work."

"Enough to pay the bills," I answered.

He was still caressing my naked body long after we both climaxed.

David will probably come home from his this cruise and go to some bar. He'll most likely pick up some cute boy. Gay sailors have a boy in every port.

"Listen i've got to go. I'm playing softball this afternoon."

I immediately thought of the gay leagues.

"Have a good game."

"They're straight."

He walked out the door. I watched him.

James was about a half hour gone when I came to my senses. He's only 18, a child, and thanks to me no longer a virgin. I can't tell David that I just had an affair behind his back while he's stuck out there on some boat.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers