The Necrophiles Have Your Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
Barry takes Barbara.
1k words
3.95
36.2k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willailla
Willailla
65 Followers

Pt. X: Barbara


How long has it been?" Barbara asked. She sipped at the Hot Toddy Barry had prepared for her.

"Almost sixteen weeks now," he answered, facing her from the kitchen side of the bar that separated it from the spacious living room.

"And the police still have no clues as to what could have happened to Allison?"

"None at all. They probably think she ran off with another man or that I killed her," he added, laughing bitterly.

"That's absurb. She loved you. Anyone could tell that, and as for killing her," she smiled, "You're just not the murdering type."

"Woo, and just what type am I?" Barry asked, casually sliding in next to her on the sofa and placing his drink on the glass-topped, brass coffee table.

"Oh, I don't know. You're, you're Barry." She laughed, awkwardly, when he put his arm on the top of the sofa back behind her shoulders.

She was wearing a sleeveless, button-up-the-front, white blouse and a pair of snug-fitting, blue shorts and a pair of tan leather clogs. Her blonde hair was in a thick ponytail that hung halfway down her back.

"Ouch," he exclaimed with pretend hurt. "You make me sound kind of wimpy."

"Oh, you know I didn't mean it that way," she said, sincerely. "It's just that we've known each other since I married Rick. You're like family." She patted him on the thigh.

"Close enough for our relationship to be incestuous?"

She chuckled. "We don't have a relationship."

"With very little effort, you could make the possibility of one an alluring subject for discussion."

"You guys," she groaned playfully. "That's all you think about."

"And you women love it," he grinned.

He took her empty glass and went to the kitchen to get a refill.

"I've never had a Hot Toddy before," she said. "They're quite tasty."

"And good for you," he said, coming back into the living room with her drink. "Plenty of apple cider, vitamin C and all that."

"I'd better not drink anymore after this. I'm strictly a teetotaler, most of the time. I'm already feeling a bit woozy."

"When does Rick get back?"

"Hard to say. At least two weeks. Maybe longer if the case he's working on gets complicated."

Barry nodded. "And the kids are at grandma's and grandpa's?"

"Yes, they love it down there in the country. They get to ride ponies, fish and do all kinds of things they can't do in the city." She grinned. "They probably won't want to come back."

"Listen, I've got an idea," Barry said. "One of those gruesome kind of horror flicks you like is on tonight . Why don't I make us something for supper, and we can watch it together. I can sleep on the couch and you can have the bed. How's that grab you? Beats going home to an empty house."

"Well, I...don't know."

"Think about it, and finish up your Toddy. I'm boiling up a fresh batch."

* * *

He had her blouse unbuttoned all the way. She had taken off the shorts herself, during the second horror flick. He suspected the graphic sex in the first one had turned her on. He kissed her, putting his tongue in deep, hearing her moan softly. They made wet sucking sound together as she kissed him back. He eased his hand down across her belly and slid it under the waist band of her bikini panties, gently rubbing the tips of his first two fingers against her clit. She was so turned on that her panties were soaked. She lifted her hips so he could remove them. He quickly pulled her blouse off, then unsnapped the bra, which she deftly tossed to the floor. She removed the band that held her ponytail and shook her hair loose so that it was full, hanging halfway down her naked back.

"Let's go in the bedroom," he whispered.

She had to lean on him for support. She stood weaving unsteadily as he adjusted the clock on the chest of drawers. Then he opened the top drawer and took out a pair of handcuffs. Her eyes grew wide.

He forced the bright red ball gag into her mouth and pulled the stretch strap back as tightly as possible. There was no way she could get it out.

She came almost instantly. He wasn't using a rubber. What if she became pregnant? He turned her over on her tummy and nudged her thighs apart. Her hair fell down blocking her view. She felt the tip of his finger touch her asshole. Then she felt him insert it slowly. It hurt...a little. He withdrew. Tingles of anticipation bloomed in her. She felt the much larger head of his cock. It was greasy. He'd put Vaseline or something on it. She drew a deep breath through her nostrils to relax her sphincter. She moaned. It was painful. Yet, the pain excited her, causing ripples of sensations to race up and down her spine. He spanked her sides hard while holding his erection deep in her. She felt her sphincter tighten then relax around him. Every time he whacked her sharply it tightened. She'd never felt sex this good before. Never knew pain could be so arousing. If a little pain made her feel this good, what would a whole lot of pain do for her? She felt him coming in her. He moved in and out rapidly. Fucking her hard and brutally. She came again. Her body shuddered with the force of it. She would have cried out but the gag stifled her. Her nose ran from both nostrils. Spittle drooled from her mouth around the ball gag. Cum poured from her anus and wetted the sheet beneath her.

"You see, I told you she would go for it if we handled it in the right manner."

Barbara shook hair out of her eyes and glanced back over her shoulder. Rick was standing next to Barry.

Epilogue

Meg Baxter had just finish tucking little Timmy into bed when the phone rang.

It was probably her husband Bill who would tell her he was going to have to work late again. She picked up the receiver.

"Baxter residence," she said cheerily.

"I know what happened to your sister, Allison," the raspy voice said.

Willailla
Willailla
65 Followers