The Need for Fresh Vegetables Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers

His balls curled up into themselves and his cock became harder, if that was possible. I felt like he was getting close to coming, but I didn't want that, so I let him go and looked up at him.

"Do you want to touch mine too?"

His eyes were glazed over but he nodded at my question.

"Okay," I said and started untying the cord of my salwar. I wasn't wearing any panties. As I loosened and slipped the salwar open, I leaned back on the sacks and spread my legs a little, inviting him to touch me the way I had touched him.

He just stared.

"You can touch," I told him in an amused voice.

He snaked a hand forward and laid it on my thigh.

"Higher, Veenu," I said.

He moved it barely and inch up towards my pussy.

I reached down and cupped my mound with my hand over my salwar.

"Here," I told him.

His hand replaced mine and he cupped me the way I had been doing it. I sighed at the pleasure of his hand on my cunt and bore down a bit, trying to get him to apply pressure. I sat up and pulled him forward, between my spread legs and then pulled his head down to mine, demanding to be kissed.

He obliged.

We kissed each other like that with his hands touching me intimately and I also thrust my hands and took him into my grip, savouring a hard cock in my hands. He started getting insistent with his hands, rubbing me quite nicely and hard, just the way I liked it. His hands were all wet from my juices that had leaked through the flimsy material and the way he was pressing and sliding them up and down my pussy. I loved what he was doing and hopefully I was giving him as much pleasure with one of my hands curled around his cock and the other caressing his balls.

But I wanted more. So I clutched his hips and started tugging him more towards me. I pulled him until I was almost lying down and he came down on top of me, with his hands for support on either side of me.

"Lie on me," I said, moving to accommodate him better, spreading my legs a little more.

He did as I asked, coming to lie fully on top of me. Our hips were perfectly aligned and I could feel the length of his cock line up against my pussy. I moaned and tilted my hips underneath him so that I feel him more fully. Getting the message, he also pushed down and I could feel the outline of his naked cock through the thin cloth of my salwar.

But that wasn't enough. I needed it on my naked pussy. I thrust my hands between us and he shifted to give me access. Tugging desperately, I managed to move the loose salwar lower on my thighs and pulled him into position again.

I gasped as his cock hit my bare cunt this time. He groaned and stuck his hands beneath me, cupping my buttocks and started to knead them while pulling me harder against him. He started moving against me, his cock just sliding against my wet pussy, not in me, just up and down my slit.

I was in heaven. I had a hard cock exactly pressed against my dripping pussy and he was scratching my itch just the way I wanted. But I didn't know whether I wanted to go further with Veenu or just have him rub against me like that until I came or he did. I knew I wanted release, but I didn't know if I could go so far as to actually go all the way with him. He was a vegetable vendor, for God's sake. Some part of my mind was still a little shocked by what I was doing, by how far we had already gone.

But while all of this was going on in my head, Veenu was perfectly content just humping me without entering me. So I stopped bothering about it and just let it go, enjoying myself with what was happening.

We rocked together like that, with me clinging to him with my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist and him cupping my bottom as he thrust into my wetness. The motion of our bodies got faster as our needs and passion got bolder. I was bucking into him trying to get as close to his cock as I could and he had the same idea, sliding his cock against me again and again.

Somewhere, the alignment changed a bit and I felt the edge of his cock bump up against my opening once or twice. I didn't really pay it much attention though as it was only momentary and I was too far gone to stop him. I swear, all I was thinking at that moment was that it felt so good having him move against me like that.

It began happening more and more as we moved against one another. His cockhead lined up against my entrance and soon I was feeling him come up against me every time he thrust. In the back of my mind, I was sure I didn't intend for him to fuck me, but as the reality started dawning on me, I knew I couldn't, and wouldn't stop it if he fucked me all the way.

I was moaning and urging him on with little mews and noises as he kicked up the pace a little. As his cockhead hit me again and again in trying to gain entrance, I moved my hips a little more into him. Finally, his head came up squarely aligned and the next time he thrust, I felt him go into me a little. Just a little, but it sent a shock through every nerve ending and I started having my first orgasm. I just held on to him and moaned my orgasm out as I shuddered and wrung myself out.

He didn't stop, just kept going. He probably didn't even know that I had come as he was not inside me yet. The front end of his cock was penetrating me now. I felt like my pussy was a door and his cock a log as he kept ramming himself into me, trying to gain entrance.

I was mostly lying there and taking it until then, just accommodating him better occasionally, but I finally started moving against him too. As he came down on me, I thrust my hips up to meet him. His cock slipped in more than halfway and he groaned deeply as my wetness enclosed him.

"More, please, I want you inside me," I urged him.

He thrust hard in response and I felt him bury himself in me in one stroke. I felt his balls come up against my cunt. My pussy was comfortably full and I shuddered with ecstasy.

In a moment, he pulled out and rammed me again, and then again and again before settling into a rhythm that was fairly fast. I suppose neither of us could have lasted long and he knew it as he kept upping the pace and hammering into me. I also bucked my hips into him like a wild rutting animal as both of us gave in to the feelings enveloping us.

The movements got faster and harder as we slapped up against each other, frantic with our passion. I was wet and slick and a hard cock was pistoning in and out of me and I came finally in a huge orgasm, panting and heaving and crying my emotions out loud as the blood roared in my ears. The rhythm of my cries matched his thrusts as he still nailed me.

I was limp and spent after coming as I felt him tense up and with the little strength I possessed, I pushed against him. He slipped out of me just as his orgasm hit him, and as he left me, I felt his cock shoot spurts of heavy jism right on my mound and lower stomach. He groaned deeply as he shot his load all over my lower body. I only prayed that he hadn't come inside me.

I let him recover for a minute then gently pushed him. When he moved away, I sat up and pulled my salwar up around me and tied the cord. Avoiding his eyes, I also picked up my discarded shirt and dupatta quickly, wrapping it around myself and stepping quickly into the kitchen.

As I turned to shut the door behind me, my eyes met his. "Thank you for the vegetables," I told him before I closed the door between us and stood there, limp and leaning against it.

Through the door, I heard the shuffle of him adjusting his clothing, then the rasp of a zip and finally the noise of his footsteps leaving the storeroom.

I stood there for a long time before going to wash myself and change out of messy clothes.

And all through that time, I didn't hear the familiar call of him hawking his vegetables. It seemed like he had done well enough for the day. I knew I certainly had.

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments on it. :)

Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers
12