The Need To Kneel

Story Info
A D/s couple's first meeting after past issues.
2.5k words
4.09
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time for us to meet since 'the problem', and I am so very nervous about it, will we be able to get past it? or will it haunt our time together? Wanting to please him, needing to please him, when he comes in the door of the motel room, I am standing there waiting. Normally I would have been kneeling with forehead on the floor as our ritual greeting, but was not even sure that that would be appropriate today.

As he takes my face in his hands, he says "Look up into my eyes, tell me what you would like to do. " running his thumbs over my chin, soothing my fears.

Feeling my heart racing, my throat dry, I reply "I would so like to kneel in front of you Sir, I wish I could taste you, feel you in my ass, feel you cum Sir. To know that I have pleased you, and shown you how I feel"

As he looks into my eyes, he in turn replies "Kneel now. "

As I feel my heart leap with joy, I reply "yes Sir" saying it as I slide to my knees, smiling with joy, knowing that things are going to be alright between us, he has started the healing process for us in these simple words that mean so very much to any submissive, and yet I find myself looking downward.

Not touching me this time, but simply standing there Sir says "Look up at my eyes My GLCSB, as you know I want you to do. As you know I need you to do. "

Hearing the tenderness in his voice, it eases my mind and I raise my eyes to his, and say "yes Sir I am sorry for lowering them. Please forgive me Sir. "

With pleasure in his voice, Sir says "You're so good to me!! You please me very much MY BABY. " pausing for a moment and then adding, "MY greedy little cumslut bitch"

I found myself blushing as I sometimes do, but was able to stammer out "yes Sir, YOURS " feeling the joy of belonging to him, of knowing that he claims ownership of my submissiveness.

Looking into my eyes, Sir remarks "I can see 'it' in your eyes Baby."

Holding my breath, not sure what I was looking for I asked "What do you see sir? can you see deep inside of my soul?"

"I can see your great desire to Please me, I can see that it is as much of your being as the color of your eyes is, as natural as they are. This need to please me is important to you, it is the essence of your being. "

Knowing how very right he was, I struggle yet a bit with the admission, until I am able to reply "OH yes Sir, I do, I have such a tremendous need. "

"Stand Baby so I can hug you."

"Yes Sir." as I get to my feet and feeling his hands slide down my arms as I do, sending shivers up my back.

"Baby" said low and deep as he hugs me, "know that I care for you. Know that I am not looking for another, that you are all the submissive that I need. Have we not talked about this before? About how very much you please me with your submission to me, with the giving of your body, heart, mind and soul to me to care for. "

"Sir... thank you " is all I can manage to get out, finding it difficult to talk with a lump the size of golf ball in my throat.

Kissing my face all he says is "Baby"

Feeling a moan escape from me, unable and unwilling to stop it I tip my head back, knowing that he will continue with his kissing and that it will become nipping and biting, that he will leave marks on me that I will be able to look at in the days to come as proof of 'us'.

"Would you like to please me Baby? "

"Yes Sir.. very much, very much. " feeling so overwhelmed with the need to do so I find myself shaking.

'Then you may. "

As I take your shoes off and place them under the desk, I feel myself slipping deeper into that place where my submission is. Continuing on to his shirt taking it off and hanging it up. Then slipping to my knees so that I might take off his shorts and undershorts, taking care of them, of course as he has taught me to do, while kneeling I lay my head against his groin, just resting there for a moment, feeling his skin against my face.

"I like it when you undress for me first. , and I want you to undress the way I have told you to. ", I can hear the soft chuckle in your voice, knowing that you know that undressing in front of anyone is one of the more difficult things you require of me. Knowing that you enjoy my discomfort.

I am wearing a long black dress, ont that buttons from the top all the way to the floor, already unbuttoned to just above my knees, it has a scoop neck and is such that it pushes my breasts up some. I am wearing nothing under the dress except red panties, red being Sir's favorite color. Reaching for my butons, I ask "Would you like me to unbutton now Sir?"

"Yes Baby, now. "

As I stand and start to undo some of the lower buttons... most of them to the waist.... I begin to run my hands up over my legs... teasing with my fingertips... undoing the top few enough so my breasts can come out.

"Just enough so that it will fall to the floor, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. "

I start to tease my nipples... tugging on them making them even harder and achey, knowing how much you enjoy seeing me do this, I feel a soft smile come to my lips.

"I want you to put clips on before you kneel. "

"Which of the clips would you like sir?" knowing which ones he had chosen before, the ones that are the tightest, the ones that bring the most pain.

"Oh the blue ones for now. " I can hear the tone in his voice and it sends shivers up and down my spine.

"OH, yes sir" holding them out "would you like to help me Sir? or would you rather I did it myself?"

"Thank you Baby. "

Smiling to myself "Yes sir. "

"No Baby, this time I'll enjoy watching you put them on, this time. "

Taking a deep breath, "Yes Sir" opening the first one and sliding it over my left nipple, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. " feeling the pain race through my body, going from my nipple to my breast to my pussy to my mind.

Chucking a bit I hear Sir's voice "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice, very nice, you are such a good girl for me. "

"Sir, it hurtsss. " breathing fast trying to stay still and not breath deeply enough that my breasts will enlarge and push out, thereby causing the nipple to receive more pain.

"Baby, it hurts so good, I feel how much you enjoy doing this for me, I feel your need to take my pain. "

Breathing fas, trying to get past the pain, I am only able to get out "yess. "

"Come to me and let me kiss your nipple Baby. "

Whimpering, "Yes please Sir. " As he takes my nipple and kisses the one with out the clip, then goes to the one with the clip on it, I can feel the pain turning changing. "Oh yesssss thank you Sir, I am so wet. "

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just the way I like you to be, remember, you are my greedy little cum slut, and you will be much wetter before we are done. "

As I open the other clip I am also pulling at my nipple pulling it out further... putting on the clip "nooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhhhhhh. " panting fast as I sometimes do when I am trying to get past the pain.

"Aahhh yes Baby, thats it, take the pain for me, please me by taking all the pain that you can. " as Sir said this, he leaned over and licked on my breast, making it harder, tighter, hurting more, more pain. Panting faster and faster, trying to get past it, to where the pain becomes pleasure, finally feeling the change happening, the sensations becomong enjoyable, my breathing slowing a bit.

"It is good pain isn't it Baby?"

All I can say is "Yyyes Sir yes Sir. "

"They look nice on you, very nice. "

Taking a deep breath forcing my breasts out further.. nipples harder, "Thank you Sir. "

"Now, I think you're ready to kneel again. "

"Yes sir... if I may take the dress and put it up?"

"But of course, you know how important it is to take care of our belongings, as I take care of you. You are my most prized belonging. "

Taking my dress the rest of the way off... and putting it up on a hanger "Sir?"

"Yes Baby? what is it?"

"I was wondering, Sir, " kneeling as I say this.

"Yes? what are you wondering?"

"Could I add to this a bit please?"

"In what way do you wish to add to it? You know what I like, will I like this as well?"

Feeling my face turn very red, suddenly wondering why I had said anything, I stammered out, "I would like to put the purple vibe inside of my pussy and then take a couple of the clips... and clip my pussy lips together... if you like that idea Sir?"

"Yes dear I do, but there is something wrong with what you just said, do you know what it is?"

Stopping to think for a moment, I realised what I had said wrong, "Sir, I apologize, may I put a vibe in YOUR pussy, and clip YOUR pussy lips?

"Much better Baby, I trust that it will not happen again. " saying this in his strictest of voices, yet with an underlying tenderness to it.

"No Sir, it will not happen again. " smiling slightly to myself, "will you hand me the vibe please sir?"

"Very good, surely. " as he reached for the purple vibe, one of the many toys that we use when he chooses.

"Thank you Sir, and will you please pass me a couple of clips.. which ever you want me to use Sir. "

With a touch of tone to his voice, he said, "the blue ones are being used for this my Baby. "

Feeling my heart drop, I whispered, "There too sir? I know on my nipples, but owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. " While saying this though, I was getting ready to put them on..... holding his pussy lips together... with the vibe in and on already.

"Then use the clothes pins, if you dont think that you can do this for me. "

Hearing the disappointment in his voice, I raised my head, looking into his eyes, "No sir... blue for you"

"You are sure? more then 2 blue ones at once? It will please me greatly if you do. "

Feeling his mood, knowing that I could do this for him, to please him, I replied, "I will take them for you Sir. "

"Very good Baby, then by all means here, let me hand them to you. " as he says this he passes two more of the blue clips to me. I feel him watching my face, knowing that he is looking for any sign of hesitation on my part.

As I hold his pussy lips together and put the first clip on, "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, " slips out, " one is on Sir, ohhhhhhhh it hurts again. " panting, eyes closed, trying to find that spot inside where the pain is pleasure.

"Yes Baby, but hurts nice, and you know, it pleases me so very much. "

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, such a good girl for me. "

As I reach down and putt the other one on, I try to keep eye contact with Sir, knowing that I can draw on his strength and pleasure and that it will help me get to 'that place'.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are MY good girl, I know it hurts you, but you take it for me, as you should, as this pleases me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes Sir, for you. "

"Nice. " he says, watching my face, I can feel his eyes on me, taking in the pain I am taking.

"It hurts though, I am shaking and panting the way I do sometimes and I can't make it stop Sir. "

"I know you are, I can see it. "

I struggle to get out, "I am trying to get into the pain. "

"Yes baby, I see that. Is the vibe on?"

With tears welling out of my eyes, i reply "Yyyyes Sir. "

"These are tears of joy I hope. " he says, as he licks the tears off my cheeks.

"Yyes... if this pleases you.. of joy. Joy that I have pleased you Sir. "

"It does Baby very much so and it looks so good. "

Sniffing over and over "Yes Sir" feeling the pain shifting and finding a soft smile on my face.

"Thank you Baby for doing this for me. "

"It is for you Sir, only for you. "

"It makes me proud of you, as I always am, but never more than when I see you suffer for me. "

"Oh... I wish for that always Sir, I hope to always make you proud, to always serve you well, in whatever way you choose. May I please serve you now Sir? May I take you in my mouth and pleasure you? Will you give me one more gift Sir? Please. " Saying this I take his cock and balls and stuck licking them, sucking his balls into my mouth, first only one, and then both at once, running my tongue over them, sucking and tugging on them. Sliding one of his balls out of my mouth, I put his cock in, so that I am sucking not only his cock but also his ball, sucking long and hard. Taking my hands and rubbing his ass with them, pulling his ass cheeks apart. Sliding one of my fingers into my mouth for a moment to wet it, I slip the tip of it into his ass. As I slide my finger in, I suck a little harder, and tug on his free ball with my hand.

As I slide my finger in a bit deeper I can feel that he is getting ready to climax, so increase my assault on his cock. Feeling him tighten to cum, I hear him say, "Now my greedy little cum slut, I want you to cum with me. NOW."