The Needs

Story Info
Secrets of a happy marriage.
7.4k words
4.4
47.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers

Disclaimer: None of the persons involved in any kind of sexual activity are under the age of 18 years.

*****

Roshni was again thrashed by her husband Binod. The thrashing had now become a daily routine. They were a happy family until six months back. But the tetchy transformation in Binod's behavior had made him alcoholic and ruined their happy family. Binod was a daily labourer and Roshni worked as a housemaid to make ends meet. Binod used to spend all his money in alcohol and Roshni used her meagre amount to run the kitchen in the house. They were three people-Binod, Roshni and their three month old baby girl. The girl was on her milk so she was not a problem for Roshni. The problem was she had to eat regularly to produce milk for her baby. Buying new clothes was beyond her dreams and she had only two pairs of sarees and blouse to wear. And, then the thrashings of Binod had made her life hell. Roshni had contemplated suicide many a times but looking at her milk filled breasts and the little mouth sucking had stopped her from committing the extreme path.

Their sex life was still worse. Binod was least attracted to her milk filled breasts. There was no foreplay and all he used to do was insert his erection into her and drain himself within a couple of minutes even before Roshni was anywhere near her climax.

There was no money to buy the month's ration. The money which she had kept under the mattress had been accidentally discovered by her husband and was promptly invested in the local bar. She quarreled with Binod to give back the money but had instead got two slaps over her face which had left an imprint over her face. Yes, the morning thrashings were painful but she had to forget it and move along with her daily routine.

Roshni was working as a maid at three places and that none would pay her advance money for the month she was sure about that. Her only hope was Vivek Sahib.

Vivek was a businessman. He lived alone in his house and his wife stayed at her paternal home due to some quarrel between them. His bachelor life often made his eyes follow Roshni's nubile body while she worked at his home and Roshni was well aware of that. And, today, she had finally decided to exhibit her assets to him and then ask for some money for the month.

After finishing work in the other two household, she rang on Vivek's doorbell and he answered.

"Go and make tea first and wipe the floors after that."

"Yes Sahib."

Roshni went to the kitchen to prepare tea and Vijay took a glimpse of her curves from behind as she passed.

"Lucky husband." He wondered and went and sat on the sofa in the drawing room.

Roshni had to plan something quickly to make him fall foe her. She realized that there was fuel and only a little fire could ignite his passions. As she finished the tea, she adjusted her saree to the edge of her shoulders in such a way that it would fall off as soon as she bent to give the cup to Vivek. She then went to the drawing room.

"Take it Sahib." She handed the cup to Vivek and as planned her pallu fell from her chest and exposed her blouse to Vivek.

Vivek looked at her chest. Her breasts were enormous and it was constantly trying to break the confines of her blouse.

"Can I suck on them?" he wondered.

Roshni took all the time in the world to put her pallu back on her chest. Vijay had now crossed his legs to stop exhibiting the tent already formed in his pants.

Her plan had succeeded partially and now she was ready for the next step. She bought the bucket partially filled with water and a few drops of a liquid disinfectant and a cloth along with to clean the floor. She knew that the display of her assets might end up in his bed but she was ready for it. And simultaneously, she also thought of how to avoid sex if matters actually went worse. She tried to remember her child's face as it was for her she was doing all this nasty things.

"My baby, your mother will never allow you to stay in hunger."

She sat on the floor in front of Vivek and began wiping the floor by bending herself a little forward. Her saree fell down again uncovering her chest.

The memory of her baby had activated her 'let-down'. As Vivek looked on, he saw the centre of her blouse get wet. On further analysis, he realized that tiny droplets of a white fluid had actually formed inside her blouse and they were rushing to the floor below. He realized that it was the milk. He had to start a conversation.

"Haven't you fed your baby in a while?"

"Yes Sahib. Just before I came to your house." She answered." What's the matter?"

She put the question to prove her ignorance regarding her already wet blouse. She had lied regarding the timing of the feed and it was past couple of hours before her baby had unlatched.

"Look at your blouse." He said while still hiding his organ in between his legs.

"Oh my God! I am leaking. Sahib I am producing so much milk that the baby is unable to empty me completely."

And she put the saree back on her chest. She continued wiping the floor and smiled at herself.

"Sahib, I needed some money to buy some grocery from the market. I will adjust it the following month."

"First go and wash up yourself in the bathroom."

"It is okay sahib. It happens daily and I have used myself to it."

"Not today. Okay first finish wiping the floor and then go and have a bath in my bathroom."

She prepared herself to ask some good amount of money from him. She went on to finish the task at hand. Her blouse was now completely soaked in her milk and she made her way to the bathroom. Vivek called back.

"What's your size?"

Before Roshni could actually answer, he continued:

"I mean few of my wife's blouse and brassiere are still in the cupboard. If it fits you then you can use them."

And, Roshni actually didn't know what size her breasts were.

"Sahib, I have no idea." She looked puzzled.

"This is going to be exciting." Vivek thought.

She went inside the bathroom and didn't lock it from inside. She was desperate to make some money. She filled the bucket with water and then removed her blouse completely. Vivek moved to the bathroom door and opened it partially to have a look at her assets.

Roshni had to make the move aware that Vivek was behind the door. She removed her saree and then opened the petticoat and as it hit the floor, she climbed out naked. She placed her dry clothes in the towel rack and poured water from the bucket over her.

Vivek looked at her body. She looked divine and didn't deserve to work as a maid. She was born for the palaces. She was born to fulfil his desires, he thought.

Vivek didn't stop any further and went straight into the bathroom. His penis was aching staying within the confines of his pants. He picked up the naked body of Roshni in both his arms, came out of the bathroom and carried her to his bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed and said:

"You are beautiful."

She sat herself on the bed with her legs crossed and cupped her leaking left breast.

"Sahib, this is giving me lot of pain. Can you empty this?"

Vivek was ready for this offer and climbed himself on the bed. He placed his head on her lap and she took her right hand to his head and brought his mouth closer to her chest. As he opened his mouth she pushed his head to cover her nipple. Her left hand was resting by her side.

He instantly started sucking on her already leaking breasts and a gush of milk filled his mouth. His powerful suckles drew more milk from her left breast as she gently brushed his hairs. Her soft hands would move to his shoulders and then to his back to support him from falling down her lap.

Vivek from the corner of his eyes saw that her other breast was also leaking. Like a greedy person, he unlatched from the left and moved his mouth to the right one. Roshni moved her right breast in the direction of his mouth and her hand guided his head. He scoffed on the right nipple and this gifted him with more milk. He had hardly taken five to six gulps of her milk down his throat when Roshni asked him to finish the left one. He obeyed her and she guided his head to her left breast again.

She then moved her right hand, supporting his head, to under his pants to feel his hardness and she moved her left hand to support her head. Her plans were clear - food for the baby without sex. But the hardness would not come completely in her grasp. Sahib had a bigger penis than her husband, she realized. As Vivek continued emptying her, she pulled down his trousers to verify her thoughts.

This was the penis that could satisfy her, she thought.

But then she was not prepared for sex. She started shaking his organ lightly in an up and down fashion. Vivek's left hand had now moved to hold her bare back- partly to support him and partly to relax himself due to the growing orgasm building in his balls. The constant sucking at her nipples and the rock hard penis of Vivek made Roshni realize that she had gone wet. Her recent sexual encounters with her husband had failed to make her wet. But, now, even without sex she was wet. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment to finish.

Just as Vivek finished emptying her breast, he realized that he was going to cum. He asked her to fasten her speed on his organ and she duly obliged. Finally, he sent jets of sperm to the sky and thus concluded his orgasm. He got up from the bed and so did Roshni. She lowered down her head and asked again

"Sahib, I needed some money."

"My purse is there on the table. Take as much as you like." He pointed her to the table as he pulled his trousers up. "But I have a condition."

"Was he going to ask for sex?" she thought. She was not prepared today as she had to rush to her home to feed her baby.

"What is it, Sahib?" she asked nervously.

"There are a few blouse and bras of my wife in the cupboard. Can you try them?"

"Sure Sahib. But I have never worn a bra in my life."

"I will help you. But if your husband finds out."

"He is not interested in my breasts. He will never know." Roshni said with a sorrow filled face.

"Okay then come with me."

She followed him to the cupboard. He took out a beautiful blue blouse and a bra of the same colour.

"Yes Sahib. But how is this worn? I have never worn it in my life." She pointed to the bra.

He laughed at her.

"Okay bring your arms forward."

She obeyed him. He put each of the arms of the bra into her arms and brought the material over her breast. He moved behind her and pulled the inferior border down to cover her breast and then strapped from behind.

"Sahib it is so tight."

"May be this is not of your size." And he unstrapped her and removed it.

As his hands touched her soft skin, he felt another erection. He wished to kiss on her bare shoulders and hold her tightly. But then, he realized that she had to be with her baby. He had understood it when Roshni had removed his mouth from her right breast after a few suckles.

"Dress yourself and take the money from the purse and go." And he went to the drawing room.

He didn't care how much money she took. She had satisfied him and she deserved to be in the same status as her wife, he thought.

The blouse fitted her albeit a little tight.

Roshni dressed herself and opened the purse. There were six notes of Rupees Five Hundred. She wanted two but she took one. She was grateful to him for making her wet which her husband had failed to do and how he had asked her to take the money from his purse without handing over the money himself. That meant trust. And she didn't wish to break his trust.

"Sahib, I have taken a single five hundred rupees note. I will adjust it in the next month." She rushed from his house avoiding eye contact.

His eyes would strip her again and she couldn't reach her baby in time, she thought.

She moved straight to the grocery shop and spent all the money in buying grocery for the next 15 days.

She came back to her house and Binod was not there. She went to her neighbour's house and they said that the child had just woken up.

She brought the child to her room. She sat with legs crossed on the bed and placed the child on her lap. As she unbuttoned the blouse gifted by her Sahib she blushed to herself. She popped her milky asset from her blouse and led the baby's mouth to lock on her nipple. As she felt the familiar rush of milk into her mouth she recollected all the events since morning. She felt herself getting wet again and she determined herself to submit herself to his needs whenever he demanded.

But right then she needed sex. She wished Binod was nearby to satisfy her as of now. Finding no one around, she slept on the bed with the baby still on her breast. She adjusted herself to a side lying position so that the baby didn't get disturbed.

She completely removed the blouse from her body and started playing with her near empty left breast by her left hand. She rubbed the nipple with two of her fingers. As tiny drops of milk formed over the surface of her nipple, she grabbed her entire breast and led it to her tongue. Her tongue came out from the confines of her mouth to lick out the white droplets. She tasted her own milk and then her tongue painted the entire nipple and the surrounding dark areola with saliva. She applied pressure all over her breast and then gently pressed the skin surrounding the areola with the nipple pointing in the direction of her mouth. A stream of milk jumped to her mouth and she realized that it was sweet. Yes her Sahib had tasted her milk today. She had never tasted her own milk before and today she was mad about her own body because it was touched by Sahib.

The sucking of her breast at the other nipple was also adding to the excitement. She gradually danced her hand over her abdomen and moved under her petticoat. As the petticoat moved up, it gradually exposed her fair thighs. Her hands brushed her thighs while on way to finger her very sensitive clitoris. As her fingers touched her clitoris she realized that it was dry. She moved her finger inside her depth to make it wet.

Once wet, her fingers re explored her cunt and found solace at the clitoris. She started rubbing her clit. An excitement ran down her body and she started moving her hip. She took the juices from her cunt and licked her fingers to taste it. She realized the juice had actual a lot of taste. She wondered as to when Sahib will taste her juices.

She then moved her fingers over the lips of her vagina and gradually increased her hip movements. But then it came to her mind that the baby was still sucking her breast and it might disturb her, so she slowed her hip movements. She had started to moan slowly at first and which gradually increased in intensity. She widened her vaginal lips with two of her fingers and then gently inserted her fingers into her depth- one at first and then followed by another. She closed her eyes wondering that someday Vivek's penis will take the place of her fingers. She began moving her fingers in and out of her vagina. Her mouth had opened in joy and she would occasionally bring her fingers to her mouth and taste her secretions. She would reinsert them in her cunt and reached closer to her orgasm.

She felt her womb contract and finally she met with a big orgasm. She closed her eyes and gradually relaxed herself. When she came back to her senses, she realized that her baby was still sucking at her breast. She moved her hand over the baby's forehead and hair and said:

"Do you know Sahib wants a share from your food? Are you ready to share?" And she smiled to herself.

When her baby finished feeding, she got up and wore her blouse. She had to prepare lunch. But she had made up her mind to have some hot sex with Binod the same night. Not because, she liked Binod but the touch of her Sahib had brought a new excitement in her life. She desperately wanted a penis do wonders inside her vagina. She waited for Binod to come home. She prepared herself to seduce him to get her share of orgasms from him.

Binod did not come back before night. Soon after the baby emptied her one breast, she extracted milk from her other breast into a bowl. She was doing it to make Binod suck on her dry breasts. The breast was half empty when Binod came home. She had to seduce him in some manner. And as usual he was drunk.

"Bring me my food, if you have any." He shouted at her.

"Yes dear," she said.

And she served the rice, dal and the vegetable curry to him. As he sat to eat on the floor, Roshni sat in front of him. Her left leg was crossed on the floor while her right leg bent at the knee as her sole touched the ground. He mixed the rice and dal and took a handful into his mouth. Roshni realized that she had to take her chances to create any chance of love making.

She pulled the saree from over her right leg to gradually expose her right leg all while humming a sweet song. Her action gradually exposed her entire leg till her thigh. Binod looked up once and saw the fair thigh of his wife.

Roshni moved her fingers over her thigh till she reached her cunt which was hidden from view by the saree. Binod stopped gulping the food and looked at her fingers nearing her cunt. Her vagina was all that attracted him and now she was nearly displaying her cunt to him. He finished his food in another two gulps and went to wash his hands. Roshni thought that her planned had failed. She got up and picked up the leftover food in the dish and went to the kitchen to keep them.

As she came to wipe the floor, Binod came from behind her and caught hold of her by her belly and took her to the cot. He laid her down and removed his lungi to reveal his manhood. It looked hard but Roshni was in no mood to receive his quivers so early.

"Can I try something new?" she asked.

Binod stopped pulling her petticoat and looked at her puzzled. This was all she was waiting for. She got up and pushed him to the cot. She sat herself near his erection which was pointing to the ceiling. She opened her blouse buttons one by one and then threw it away from her chest. Her breasts hanging freely from her chest was not going to attract him and he felt a slight softness in his erection.

In frustration, he was ready to hit her face again. That was when Roshni started to squeeze the nipple of her half full breast over his erection. Tiny drops of milk obeyed gravity and fell on the tip of Binod's penis. Roshni squeezed her nipples further till more milk swamped his erection.

She now brought her mouth over his erection and took the whole thing into her mouth. She retracted his foreskin and moved her head a few times in the up and down direction till his penis was again hard in her mouth. The reappearance of his hardness cooled Binod somewhat as he watched her wife's actions. She brought her mouth out and again squeezed some milk on his tip. As it got wet, she again used her tongue to clean the tip.

Binod now seemed to enjoy her wife's actions. The spraying of milk and the sucking of his organ had made him really hard. He seemed to enjoy the site of her wife's breasts leaking milk and all the while he had felt that leaking breasts were only for babies.

Roshni's sucking and licking action continued over his hard on until he reached his climax. Binod was moaning for the first time in his entire marital life.

"Roshni don't leave it. Take it deep." He said as he gasped for breath.

Roshni obeyed him and continued moving her mouth over his organ. The lubrication of her saliva and the milk did wonders on Binod. He did not reveal and exploded into the mouth of Roshni. She gulped down the entire load and then again licked her penis for any leftover. She smiled at him and said:

Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers
12