The Negative Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slowride_
Slowride_
23 Followers

My mouth found her magnificent lips. She had the fullest soft red lips and thick wet tongue. Our kiss was a dream. Slow and easy became slippery and insistent as she whimpered into my mouth, then she'd calm back down. My hands, always roaming, kneaded, massaged, and lightly scratched her back. I found the clasp of her bra and with a twist of my fingers I let it free. I looked down and at her chest and the slack of her released bra exposed one of the most erotic sights I've experienced in my life.

Her burgundy colored areola was nearly two inches across and the entire areola was puffed up and standing a half inch off her breast, it was topped with a nipple the size of my small fingertip. I learned later these were called puffies, and to this day I am addicted to this rare treat.

"My god, that's the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"He made fun of them, I was afraid of you seeing them."

"Oh no baby, they're beautiful! I haven't seen anything about you that isn't."

I pushed at her hip to roll her on her back. I looked down into her eyes and she gazed up at me with a soft dreamy smile. I hooked my finger into the strap of bra and slid it down her arm freeing one side. I kissed her lips, her cheek, along her jaw line, then slid my lips onto to her neck. She turned her head to give me better access to her skin as I trailed my lips across her throat lightly dabbing with my tongue and kissing down across her collarbone.

She was stroking my face with her fingertips while her other hand scratched lightly across my back. My hand, still in motion, was crossing her hip and moved down the top of her thigh. There was nothing on the gorgeous woman that wasn't curvy. As I lowered my lips across the top slope of her breast, my hand began to travel back up the inside of her silky thigh.

Her breathing became ragged as I closed in on her pleasure spots from two directions. My lips were tasting the olive skin next to her puffy areola and I extended my tongue and gave it a soft lick. I was rewarded with a very feminine "Ooohhhh!" from Linda. I couldn't resist as my mouth closed over the entire mound and I flicked my tongue at her nipple and began to suckle.

Ooohhhh Chris!" She whimpered. She began to squirm as I kept lightly sucking, then I flattened my tongue before sliding it back and forth across the tip of her nipple. My hand continued to travel until I felt the radiating heat of her pussy. She was alternately pushing her nipple at my mouth and rolling her hips humping at my hand, she was ready. I sucked harder and sped up my tongue at the same time sliding my fingers across her wet panties and finding the hard nub of her clitoris. I pressed with my fingers and started a circling motion; she was on a hair trigger as she squealed.

"Ooohhhhh my god, I'm cummmming!"

She continued whimpering and convulsing beneath me. I kept sucking and rotating my fingers as she came for a full minute. Her thrashing turned to trembling, then to light shivering, and as she started to come down I eased up on her. I released her nipple and slid my hand up across her belly and stared into the serenity of her face

"Oh god Chris, thank you, thank you, thank you! I didn't know it could feel like that."

"It gets better love."

"Oh no..."

I wanted badly to taste her. I wanted her hips bucking at my face until she came so much she was on the verge of passing out. But that was for another time. She regained her strength quickly and pushed at my chest indicating she wanted me on my back. We flipped positions and now she was on her side running her hand over my chest. She lowered her mouth to my nipple and massaged it with her tongue. Her hand hesitated then quickly glided across my abs and landed right on my hard, boxers covered, cock. She squeezed it lightly and looked down at me.

"Please, undress me love, I want to see your hands on my cock. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded in answer then moved into a kneeling position straddling my lower legs. I looked down at her swaying, solid, full breasts and the sight was amazing. She looked up at me and slid her fingers into the waistband of my boxers as I lifted my hips. She slowly pulled them over my cock and down my legs. Her eyes watched intently as my cock came into view and she gasped. "it's beautiful Chris."

My cock was as hard as a rock laying flat against my belly as she slid the palm of her hand up the length of my shaft. It jerked and she pulled her hand away. She smiled, grasped my cock lightly and began to stroke it up and down. I knew I was on a hair trigger and I had to cum before we went any further, I wouldn't last five seconds inside her like this. I moaned and encouraged her to keep stroking. What I didn't expect was to see her lips lowering toward the head, but that's exactly where they were heading.

"You don't have to do that baby." I was beginning to squirm feeling her soft hand stroking me.

"I want to Chris."

With that she kissed the head of my cock coating her lips with pre cum, she then opened those wonderful lips and slid my cock into her mouth. That fat velvety soft tongue of hers began moving against the sensitive underside of my head as she continued to stroke.

"Oh fuck baby, please never stop..."

I fought the urge to drive my hips at her, and then it hit me,

"Aahhhhh Linda I'm gonna cum, get off."

She didn't, instead she picked up the pace a little.

I hovered on the precipice of orgasm holding back as long as I could, then erupted and began filling her mouth; three, four, five hard contractions hit me as she emptied me. She kept sucking and stroking and started swallowing. I was shocked as she slowed her movements and my cock stopped jerking, but she kept me between her lips. My cum was leaking out of her mouth around my very sensitive cock, and I fought the urge to pull away. She held still for a few seconds then began to suckle pulling what little was left out of me. Her lips slid off my cock and she used her fingers to gather the stray seed and slide it into her mouth and swallow. She then used to her lips and tongue to clean up my semi hard dick leaving no traces of my orgasm.

"Oh damn that was amazing, love."

She just smiled at me with a cum glistening chin then lowered her lips back down and engulfed my cock. Thank god for youth, in just a couple of minutes I was as hard as a rock again. Linda's lips popped off my cock and she stood up on her knees still straddling my legs. Her breasts hung on her chest like two huge teardrops. The crotch of her panties was translucent and I could see the light covering of black hair beneath.

"Linda, look at me. I want you to slide you panties down slowly."

She didn't hesitate. She exposed her pussy to me slowly. As her panties fell to her thighs I could see her engorged labia peeking through her dark mat of fine sparse hair. Her lips were swollen and tight to her body, and I could see her large hard clitoris peeking out toward the top of her slit.

"Slide your panties all the way off sweetie. That's it. Now I want you to crawl up here and run your wetness across my cock. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded and complied. I felt the heat of her pussy before it touched me. She made wet squishy contact and began to slide her pussy against my cock covering me with her sticky wetness. I could feel her distended clit rubbing against me as I placed my hands on her hips to help guide her. She was half breathing, half moaning, and completely shaking as she slid her pussy back and forth. She moved her hands to her breasts and was lightly stroking her puffy nipples, then threw her head back and increased the pace; I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm.

"Linda stop!"

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me with her mouth agape, probably wondering what the hell I was doing interrupting her pleasure, but she did stop.

"Come here baby, lean forward."

I brought my hand up her sides and pulled her down on top of me with her breasts massaging my chest. She was supporting herself slightly with her arms on either side of me; I put both my hands on her head and pulled her face to mine. I started to kiss her and she resisted by pulling back.

"No, you came in my mouth!"

I pulled harder and pressed my open mouth to hers and it tripped something erotic in her as she started breathing heavily rolling her hips and pressing her mons harder onto my cock.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Please, be gentle," she whispered.

"No baby, you're going to do the work. We'll only do what feels good to you. I want you to slide the head of my cock between your lips and get it wetter."

She reached between us and took my cock in her hand and started rubbing the head up down her slit. "That's it baby, You're on fire down there and so wet. Does that feel good?"

"Are you going to talk dirty to me?" She giggled.

"No sweetie, there's nothing dirty about this. Linda, put the head of my cock at your opening."

She did and I felt her hot wet labia slide around the tip of my head. She let out a breath and a soft moan escaped her lips. I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes.

"Ok love, now press back and slide yourself onto my cock. Go as slow as you need to baby, this is all about you."

She began pressing back on my cock and her pussy stretched around it as it slowly slid inside her. She let out a loud moan and kept pushing back. She was hot wet and very tight, but her pussy enveloped me inch by inch.

"Oh shit Chris, that feels amazing. Your stretching my pussy but it doesn't hurt a bit. Ohhhhhh damn that's good."

"Now slide it back out baby then push it back in."

She did, and on the downstroke she sat back and slowly impaled herself on my cock letting out long moan. I looked down and could see about an inch and a half of my cock still outside her as the head hit her cervix, a shallow pussy. Some women loved their cervix battered by a cock and for some it causes too much pain. I didn't have to guess which category she fell into because she sat straight up and jammed herself down on my cock taking it all as she let out a guttural cry. She started grinding her clit again my pubic bone while stuffed full of my thick cock.

"Now fuck me Linda, raise up and slide it back in"

She didn't hear a word, I'd lost her to the first vaginal orgasm of her life as she ground hard against me.

"Oh no, oh no, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I felt her pussy quivering on my shaft as she continued to grind.

Her movements became frantic as she worked her hips and kept cumming. Her areola and nipples looked even more swollen as she rode out her orgasm and finally collapsed falling forward onto my chest causing my cock to slide most of the way out of her. She was still shaking lightly as I tilted my hips and began sliding back in, then out, and back in again, occasionally sliding the head of my cock across her cervix. She began fucking me back as we picked up the pace. She made the most beautiful sounds, a whimpering breathy moan but no words came to her.

I could hear the wet squishy sounds of her pussy impaling itself on my cock as the wonderful smell of sex enveloped us. I lifted my head and half sat up as I captured one of her large puffy nipples in my mouth and started sucking it while rolling the other between my fingers, I didn't do this for long before she suddenly sat up again pushing her hands into my chest grinding every millimeter of my cock up inside her.

"Oh my fucking god I'm cummming again!"

As she came down from her orgasm I pulled her tightly to me. I held her in my arms hugging and rocking her, She was trembling and a sheen of perspiration covered her body. I stroked her long dark hair, then eventually slid my cock the rest of the way out of her hot battered pussy.

I rolled her off of me and onto her back, then slid over on top of her between her legs. I raised her knees with her feet flat against the bed while pulling a pillow up under her head and shoulders. My hard cock swung between us grazing her lips as I lowered my mouth to hers. I kissed her tenderly as the fog of her last orgasm receded enough for her to respond and start kissing me back. She smiled lovingly looking into my eyes as she stroked my cheek.

"Someone please explain to me why I played hard to get."

I swung my cock around until it found the spot and nestled it back between her lips as I pushed slightly.

"Here's something hard to get."

"Ha ha, very funn...OHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I slid my cock into the depths of her pussy. I pulled out slowly and then slid back in. With my hips I varied the depth of my thrusts, changed the angles, but did it all at the same very slow pace. I would occasionally pull all the way out and let my cock slide through her crease massaging across her clit for a couple of strokes, then sliding back inside her. We engaged in some very passionate kissing. She was humming in her kisses, sometimes breaking them to tilt her head to the side and catch her breath, then coming back for more. This was the ultimate moment of sex for me, this absolute erotic intimacy, it still is.

We kept at it for a long time, the slow pace always the same. I felt myself starting to tire so I sped up slightly and she sighed and began thrusting her hips, I started sliding my cock faster with shallow strokes and she began lifting her ass off the bed trying to get it all. I started giving her full length strokes and bouncing my cock head off her cervix.

"Baby, do I need to pull out before I cum?"

"Pill, cum in me Chris, cum in me!"

I started slamming into her at a frenetic pace, harder, faster than ever before and she was meeting me thrust for thrust. I threw my head back as I felt myself start tingling all over and then a full body shiver as I bucked against her.

"Oh god!" I shouted.

She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me hard against her. I was trying to stroke in and out while she was trying to grind herself on me. My body stiffened and I let go deep inside her and as she felt my hot cum wash over her she went off like a cannon letting out a loud long shrieking moan. I kept driving in and out as we both were in the throes of orgasm. We held onto each other for dear life and rode it out, my thrusts slowing as the intensity tapered off, until I was the one collapsing. Our bodies shaking, we both lay there breathing like we'd just run a half mile sprint.

To this day I feel like I can have a full body orgasm. It's rare, but when the emotions and erotic intensity are ramped up enough it happens, and it's ethereal.

We lay there together with me atop her, and we just stared at each other. I'm not sure what got it started, but we smiled then began to laugh until we couldn't stop. Her laughing caused her vaginal muscles to contract and I got a one of a kind cock massage until she pushed me out, which caused us to laugh even more. As we came down from our fit I rolled off her and we hugged and rocked each other. Finally we lay still on our sides just gazing into each others eyes.

She reached out and stroked my face and very quietly said, "Thank you. Thank you for being patient with me, and thank you showing me this can be wonderful."

"Thank you for helping me understand what perfect is. You truly are an amazing woman."

We lay together like that for several minutes just touching and stroking each others skin. It was very late, and we both started drifting. She slid her top leg between mine and snuggled her head into my chest. My hands never stopped moving, and I gently scratched across her back, found the back of her neck and lightly massaged. I heard her breathing deepen and I floated away with her.

I awoke slowly as I realized where I was. I opened my eyes and she was there facing me with her eyes wide open. We both smiled

"Good morning handsome. I like watching you sleep."

"Did I remember to say thank you for being perfect?"

"You sure did, and you said it after you took advantage of me which makes it almost believable."

"You don't have to believe sweetie, I believe it enough for the both of us. So, can I take you to breakfast this morning?"

"Christopher Fitzpatrick, are you asking me out on a date?"

We both started laughing and slid together in a wonderful warm morning embrace.

Slowride_
Slowride_
23 Followers