The Neglected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,625 Followers

I was placed on me feet, and my eyes found the floor.

"Undress me," Mistress ordered. My excitement made me fumble. There were many more ties than I had ever found on Master's clothes. My Prince smacked my bottom to speed me up. It had no anger in it, almost a love pat. I took a deep breath and slowed. The whacks that followed were much more satisfying and sped me up dramatically. Mistress would need practice, her giggles lessened the effect.

When Mistress turned, finally devoid of her clothes, I rudely stared. Her breasts were all that I imagined. So much larger than mine, they were nevertheless proud with beautiful nipples pointing hard from dark pink circles.

Master had removed his clothes. The manhood I knew so well was stiffer than I had ever seen before. It bounced with desire, its tip glistening as a drop fell to the floor.

"I can not touch him till spring," Mistress whispered in my ear, "I must remain virginal until my wedding. You will be my surrogate, and I expect my love to enjoy himself thoroughly." I shivered in anticipation. Master said nothing as I stood and stared. I almost cried waiting before Mistress found her role.

"Lie on the bed, my sweet," Mistress instructed. I almost dove, lying on my back. "spread your legs...A little wider." I exposed myself to their inspection. I can not express the ecstasy I felt when both of their eyes saw all of me. Total surrender is always a lovely thing.

Mistress lay next to me, her hands roaming my body as she desired. I tried not to smile, to be a compliant toy. It was hopeless as my lips curled of their own will. "Come, my future husband," she encouraged, waving Master forward. He lay on the other side of me, his hands exploring like my Mistress'.

"You are very wet," Mistress announced as her fingers tested my sex. I gasped at her unexpected boldness. I widened further, giving her the access she desired. I felt Master's hand run up my thigh to join Mistress' at the apex. A moan escaped my lips as two sets of fingers explored in a rough way.

"Roll to me," Mistress demanded. I turned on my side, facing her. Her smile was so delicious. She lifted my leg, forcing me to bend it at the knee to allow access to my sex. For a virgin, her exploration of my body held no apprehension. I was so pleased with her decisiveness.

"You must be pliant, my Angel," Mistress ordered, "your Master will take you as he would me. I would not deny him anything and so you shall not." I was shaking, the pleasure of her words was forcing blood to my extremities. "His lust will not be denied. I can see the intent in his eyes, the throbbing of his phallus." My buttocks moved backward, begging for the cock she had described. I closed my eyes as the tension increased.

"Open, my sweet," Mistress instructed, "I will see your eyes when he claims you." My lids opened, and I looked deep into her blue pools. I saw her desire swimming like clouds in her speckled irises. Movement from behind me forced a curl in my lips. I arched my back never losing my Mistress' eyes.

Master was not gentle, for that would be an insult. I was his pleasure toy, something to be used, his desire my greatest dream. There was no probing, no tender moment of entry. That would be for a lady. For me, there was only submission. He drove into me, from empty to full in a blink of an eye. His grunt of savagery was music. My unbidden moan drove him harder.

"Tell me!" Mistress demanded. Her eyes were moving rapidly around my face, drinking in the blessed pleasure I found from so forceful of a rut.

"A stallion, Mistress," I panted, "could not fill me as well." My eyes rolled back as my words began to drive Master harder. "I...I...am spilling juices. No man can fill me as Master can." The grunts from my prince deepened, his thrusts were uncontrolled. Mistress has taught me the pleasure of my words. A new way to be his pleasure. "His cock is heaven...So deep and demanding...The pleasure is too much!" I cried.

"Ohhhh," Mistress breathed, her hands steadying my bouncing bosom. The sound of skin slapping hard filled the room. I felt the luxurious tremors building between my legs. I couldn't remember when my master was last so demanding. He grabbed my hips and pulled to increase the pressure of his thrusts. So much lust pounding between my nether lips.

"You will make her scream," Mistress told Master excitedly.

"She will be silent," Master ordered. I bit down, grinding my teeth at the impossible command. My body began jerking, ignoring my will.

"She will sing," Mistress ordered.

"Silence," Master retorted, "or the punishment will be severe." My legs were trembling, leaving my control as Master's assault increased. He pulled my hair in a warning that only served to weaken my resolve.

"Scream," Mistress continued, "or I will double whatever punishment he has devised." The joy in her face was wonderful. The way her mouth curled, the excitement in her eyes, it was more than I could stand. I could not wait for Master. A failing to be sure, but Mistress was my guide.

I went rigid when the tingle exploded from my tummy to toes and fingers. My eyes lost the light. My buttocks drove into my Master, then retracted with equal violence. It mattered not what Mistress or Master wanted. The scream from my lungs was uncontrollable. Master's body shuddered, and he joined my song with a final massive thrust that drove deeper than I thought possible, flooding me with the seed of his contentment.

I shook on Master's tool. He held it deep, pulling my hips close as blissful spasms wracked my muscles.

"You were beautiful," Mistress complimented, her hand caressing my cheek. I leaned into that hand, wanting never to leave. My breath was coming in gasps. Mistress moved closer, pulling me toward her breast. The security of her arms was paradise.

I did something unordered, something I should not have risked. I lowered my head like a child and suckled a nipple of Mistress' wonderous breasts. Her lungs filled in surprise, an unexpected tension built in her body and I feared I had ruined everything. My mouth retreated slowly, my mind thinking of words to beg forgiveness.

Mistress' hand grabbed the hair on the back of my head and forcibly returned my lips to her breast. Her whole body went limp when I again closed my lips around her nipple. My tongue began to love her, teasing the nipple and circling it, sending tremors to her extremities.

Master withdrew, leaving me longing for the fullness. I kissed my way to Mistress's neglected breast and expressed the same loving passion on the nipple I found there. Softly, she moaned, her fingers combing my hair and pulling me closer. I felt Master's weight leaving the bed. His seed was dripping between my legs as I pleased my Mistress. And myself.

"Paddle!" Master demanded. His voice shocked and thrilled me. I released the luscious nipple and dropped off the bed, onto my knees. Mistress' confusion was evident in her moan of tenderness lost. I crawled across the room and opened the chest that lay there. It took a moment to find the wooden paddle. I placed the handle in my mouth and crawled slowly, exhibiting as much contrition as I could, back to Master. He stood a the side of the bed, his phallus no softer from its exertions, with his hands on his hips. The anger in his eyes was driving little sparks of pleasure to travel as shivers through my body. It had been so long since he corrected me. I missed the love.

"What is this?" Mistress cried. I did not like the pain in her voice. It confused me.

"She must be taught to follow orders," Master said, smiling evilly at my approaching form. My butt tightened at the look. It would be so red when he finished.

"But...but..." Mistress stuttered, "it was my doing." She looked frantically between Master and me.

"It matters little," Master said as he took the paddle from my lips. I hated to see the pain in Mistress' eyes. It was my pain, not to be shared with others. Did she not know how I needed to be controlled?

"You can't!" Mistress shouted. Master's resolve weakened as he looked at his future wife. Tears formed in my eyes as the paddle lowered weakly to his side. Mistress was changing things, things that needed no changing. I would run amok. The stress of it hit me, and I sobbed.

"An order was given," Master pleaded, "she will become insolent and independent if I allow it to go on." The idea sent me into the a new round of sobs. I couldn't control the outburst, but what did it matter if there was no punishment. The world was chaos.

Mistress dropped to her knees next to me. She cradled my head in her hands and forced me to look at her. My tears ran hard, bathing my cheeks as thoughts of my uselessness became apparent. Mistress would love me to misery.

"I see," Mistress said, tossing my head away, "she did it purposely. She defied you to try to gain my favor. Such a devious plan must be nipped in the bud." She returned to the bed and sat the edge. I lifted my eyes and saw her smile, a mixture of love and the same slyness that Master so cherished. My tears stopped, and my butt tightened again. "Here!" Mistress demanded, tapping her lap. I crawled to her.

Mistress held me to her breast as Master chuckled. A shiver ran through me. I knew that chuckle. It always preceded a most vicious paddling. I tensed and raised my buttocks high so he would not miss the target.

The first smack was always a shock, the only one that really hurt. The pain drove me deep into Mistress' soft breasts, and I felt her tense in surprise. I smiled at her inexperience as she tried to share my punishment. The second had come before I expected it and I yelped before I could bite down to stop the sound.

"Must it be so hard?" Mistress pleaded.

"Yes, Mistress," I sighed. My eyes closed as the third, stronger than the first two sang its way into my skin. The pain straightened my legs, but I pulled them back quickly, again pushing my buttocks toward my Master. The warmth began to spread as it always did, soothing my jumbled thoughts, clouding out my confusing will and strengthening my desire to serve. I clasped my hands behind my Mistress' back and refused to try and block the blows.

I lost count how many times my Master's anger exploded into me. He knew my limit, the point where another strike would drive me unconscious. He stopped there, panting with his effort. My ass was on fire. It was worth the calmness of my inner mind. Through it all, Mistress held me. Somewhere in the middle, the tension left her arms.

I released myself and returned to kneeling aside the bed. I could feel my sore cheeks pressing into my heels. I gave them more of my weight and allowed the pain to cleanse me further.

Mistress stared at me. Her mouth was agape, and she didn't know where to put her arms now that I wasn't in them. Master, I knew, was standing behind me with an erection that was as strong as my pain. We were perfect together. Mistress must learn that.

"I...She...", Mistress stuttered. A fragrance, a bouquet of potpourri, wafted to my nostrils. It was a woody musk, overpowering my sex and Master's. My eyes dropped between Mistress' legs. Her soft blonde down was glistening. She closed her legs when she saw where my eyes led.

"Master?" I asked, requesting words.

"Yes, my Angel?"

"Mistress has been left wanting," I said, my eyes found the floor. I lowered myself as demurely as I could.

"I can not touch her until our wedding night," Master said, his hand stroking the back of my neck. The hand was heaven. I was his pleasure.

"I will be for you what I was for her," I said. I wanted to be her pleasure as well. I heard Mistress gasp at my words. I looked up and saw her hand covering her sex. There was a fear in her eyes at the thought of what I intended. I hated the fear.

"Beat me, Master," I said as I lowered my hands to the floor and raised my butt in the air. It was inflamed, and I was sure an angry red. "She found pleasure in it. I must give her release." I was panting again. I knew I would pass out this time.

"No!" Mistress shouted. I lowered my ass and looked at her pleadingly.

"There was no..." Mistress was having trouble with her speech that night. "It didn't...I'm sorry!" she cried. I smiled as her lies to herself faded. Master and I needed no lies. If she was to own me, she needed only truth.

"My pleasure is your pleasure, Mistress," I stated clearly. It was her job to educate, so I wished my instruction to be brief and uncomplicated, "do not send me to bed wanting." I paused for a moment as I watched her confused eyes. "Unless you wish to punish me in such a way. Then tell me so I may learn."

"I dislike liking it," Mistress admitted. I moved to her knees, knowing I would have to reassure. Master remained silent. He knew when to express his wants and now was not the time.

"Let me please you, Mistress," I begged, my hands caressing her knees as I remained on mine. "The paddle brings me solace. That you enjoyed it brings me such pleasure. Simplicity is what I seek. You have the strength to give me that. I yield to you, and you must exercise that strength and guide me." I saw the love in her eyes. I needed anger there as well.

"Take her," Master said. He knew what I needed.

"How?" Mistress returned. I could feel Master's frustration. It mirrored mine.

"You are dripping woman," Master said rudely, "use her to satisfy you." Mistress' eyes went wide at his words. She looked at me, and I only nodded. Her hand shot forward, and she grabbed the hair on the back of my head firmly. I moaned in encouragement.

"Is this what you want?" Mistress asked me cruelly. She had no idea that the shudders that ran through my body were sensual. I knew she was on the ledge. A precipice she wanted to cross, but her upbringing was holding her back. My ass would regret my next words, but I knew them necessary.

"Use me you stupid bitch," I said with as much disdain as I could muster. I watched her eyes change. The love never left, but in an instant, a fury invaded that increased my heart beat. Her thighs spread wantonly, and she pulled my head between them with a force I didn't think she possessed.

"Pleasure me slave!" she shouted. The joy was evident in her words as she shoved my face into her sex. Her hips were using my mouth. My tongue tried desperately to find her nub, to give her the pleasure she deserved. It was no use; her violence only found pleasure in my surrender. I gave myself to her, licking where I could when all she desired was the friction she controlled. Never again would she need instruction. I was her pleasure.

"Stupid bitch?" Mistress chided as she ground into my mouth, "I will take great pleasure in making sure you can't sit for a week." She pulled my head away. "Extend your tongue," she demanded. I did as quickly as I could. This time, my head was returned to her moist nether lips with less pressure. I smiled as I found her small oyster so proudly displayed. I gave her as much pleasure as my unpracticed tongue could. In time, she would teach me what she needed. Tonight, she would take what she could.

"Reginald," Mistress commanded, "take what you need. Fill her till she screams." When Master entered me from behind, I almost howled for her. My buttocks were so sore from the paddle, yet Master slapped into them with a fervor that rivaled his first climax. The pain mixed so deeply with the pleasure I wasn't sure where one began and the other ended. Mistress tasted sweet, and Master filled me completely.

"Use her," Mistress continued. Master increased his tempo. Mistress was about to give another lewd command; it was halfway out of her mouth when she lost all control. I fought with her to keep my tongue on its target as her thighs tightened like a vice and my face flooded with her heavenly discharge. Her command turned into a groan and dissipated into a moan. All her strength left her as her muscles collapsed into a languid mass.

Master lost himself in Mistress' climax. He stiffened and filled me for the second time that night. I was again in my rightful place. A warm joy filled me that no climax could better. Mistress now knew me as my Prince had always known me. I collapsed on to my Mistress' legs. Master withdrew, his seed dripping slowly down my thigh. The continued burn of my paddling warmed me.

"Paddle," Mistress said, holding out her hand to Master. I lifted my glistening face from between her legs. I gave her my most pleading face, praying she would ignore it. Master laughed as he filled her hand with my punishment. Mistress pulled me to the side, my breasts resting on the bed, my ass exposed above my knees which rested painfully on the floor. She rose and settled herself behind me. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. Pass out or not, my Mistress needed to take her pleasure. I would endure.

"I am not stupid," Mistress said. The paddle came down with an unexpected force. That she was a woman, wasn't evident in the pain. I gasped even though I had been ready. I stretched my hands out across the bed. Mistress would see me in full yield. Nothing would move me. I was hers.

"I am not a bitch," Mistress continued. I questioned that statement when I felt her next strike. It was stronger than the first. I grunted through clenched teeth. The paddle came down with a rapidity I never expected. Tears formed as my ass exploded in a pain I had never felt before. I never moved except to force my butt closer to her, to give her what she needed. What I needed her to claim. Somewhere in the heat of it all, everything went black.

I woke in softness, lying on my stomach, my face cradled in a pillow. Something soothing was being spread carefully over my burning buttocks. Two hands, one on each cheek, were lovingly spreading a blissful oil on my tender skin. I could feel the blessed heat cooling to something more tolerable. "Mmmmm," I sighed.

"Stay," Mistress said. Her hand was softly pressing on my back. There was some remorse her tone.

"Welcome back, my Angel," Master cooed. He had taken me to blackness before. I was weak when it came to extended pain. I remembered the first time I had woken from a paddling that his anger had let get too far. It was the first time I had seen his love. He had begged for forgiveness, promising to learn my limits. It was then that I knew I was where I needed to be. My sex began to respond to their oily hands.

"I am sorry, Mistress," I said quietly, not moving for fear of them stopping the soft caresses.

"Shhh,' Mistress murmured, "you just let us take care of you." Her lips found my back, softly kissing between my shoulder blades. I accepted her loving guilt. It was more than I deserved, but sometimes I was greedy. This was one of those times.

"I went too far," Mistress said, "I will be more careful in the future." A twitch traveled down my spine. She understood my needs. "Yes, my Angel," she whispered, leaning toward my ear, "we will steer you right, with the discipline you need." I smiled into the pillow. Thoughts of my future that had seemed so untidy before vacated. I needed to think of nothing but my Master and Mistress' pleasure. They would decide my future. Such lovely uncomplicated thoughts.

Mistress left more kisses on my back. Master followed hers. I let my greed accept them. It was so wrong to use their guilt for my pleasure. So wrong, but it felt so good. I loved being loved.

Oiled fingers, Mistress' I thought, trailed along the crack between my cheeks. I sucked in my breath when they tickled my anus. My sex flooded at the attention. The fingers traveled farther, and I spread my leg slightly to allow them access.

"Do you know what would please me?' Mistress asked. Her fingers finding the opening of my flower. My breathing increased and my hips rose, giving her hand more room.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,625 Followers