The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't take long. Al shifted and poised his dick at the entrance top my wife's pussy. Time stopped. Everyone stared, waiting to see what would happen. He gently eased it in.

At first, I could tell it pained my wife. But she adjusted. As soon as it was in, I saw Gretchen's expression change. I watched as she tentatively started pulling him in further.

He stopped her. "Honey, wrap your hand around my dick. That will give you some control and keep me from going in too far. She did, and he started easing himself in further. That lasted about two seconds, then he grunted as Gretchen grabbed his ass with her hands, bucked and pulled him in all the way. His look was one of lust, but he was also incredulous, like he'd never taken the whole trip before. Then he started thrusting.

That was all it took. Watching that massive dick disappear in and out of my wife pussy brought me right around. I noticed all of the men had the same reaction. Gretchen's husband knelt down and put his dick near her lips. Just like an angry trout after a fly, my wife put her hand behind her head, tilted forward, and engulfed him.

Sarah felt me harden. Smiling, she lifted up off my lap, grabbed my dick, and guided it into her pussy as she lowered herself. She too was turned on the by spectacle. Before long, she was bucking and moaning. Like Heidi, she gushed cum juice. Like Heidi, she was capable of multiple orgasms. I counted four before she got off, shaken.

Surprisingly, I hadn't cum. Here I was watching my wife being reamed by the biggest dick I'd ever seen. I'd watched Heidi's husband cum in her mouth, and she'd sucked him dry. Her reward was another dick in her mouth, and Gretchen was working very hard to drain that one as well. And Al's dick kept up the pace. Like me, he didn't seem to be close to coming. That's why I was surprised when Heidi slipped a cock ring on my dick, telling me she wanted to keep it up for a long time. They'd take it off after I serviced every woman at the party.

I think I did. Each one came over and hopped on. They usually brought a friend to lick their pussy or my balls while they were getting off. At one point, I was moved off the chair and laid next to my wife. The procession continued.

...And during all of this, Al just kept pumping away. At one point, my wife was rolled to her side. One of the men slipped in behind her. I didn't remember his name, but I did remember his dick. It was very small. He fit right in with the coach's plans. While Al stretched my wife's pussy, he slipped ihis cock into her ass. At that point, cock ring or not, I had to cum. I couldn't. That tight little bugger stopped me.

That's when Heidi took her turn. She'd volunteered to be last. She removed the ring, straddled my meat and started humping. That had happened a lot to me in the last hour, but she added her own twist. She'd been doing exercises with her vaginal muscles. They tightened down and gripped me fiercely.

The man had filled my wife's ass and left, so Al rolled her over unto her back. Now he was pumping in earnest, and I could see he was close. I looked over at my wife and saw her watching Heidi fuck me. Then I saw her eyes shift to mine. I heard Al groan. I wait for her to push him off, to make him withdraw. She didn't. I glanced over as his back arched, and he started pumping his cum into her.

Heidi was watching too. The two of us came together. She soaked me with her juice. I filled her cunt with mine. When she rolled off of me, there was a quiet 'pop' and my contribution to her pussy started dribbling down her leg. But no one noticed.

When Al pulled out of Gretchen, there was more than a 'pop', but they didn't pay attention. Everyone was watching the gusher that ran out of her pussy. There are horses who wish they had that much cum. Hell, there are probably horses who wish they had Al's dick.

Gretchen and I still attend the parties. They're not quite as spectacular, because we're no longer the newcomers. No more initiations. We don't necessarily fuck everyone in the room, but Gretchen always fucks Al. ...And I always Fuck Heidi. Gretchen's okay with that. You see, Heidi spends a lot of time at our house. Sometimes she brings her husband. Sometimes she brings Al. She always brings a dildo, her vibrator and her mouth.

...And when Heidi's not there, I don't pull out anymore. Gretchen's on the pill. She boosted her exercise program to compensate. There's also another change. We seem to have a lot of lady houseguests. I get to fuck most of them, but only after my wife's finished. You see, Heidi has shown Gretchen new forms of pleasure, and my beautiful wife has decided she's bi.

...But that's another story.

12