The Neighbor

Story Info
Fun in the backyard.
3.8k words
4.32
100.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here goes another effort to see how low my mind can go into the gutter. Let's see if this can be an all time low!

It all started one late afternoon. It had been hot all day and it didn't look like it was going to cool down anytime soon. D decide he was going to cool off in the pool and since the view to the pool was sheltered he just dropped his pants and stepped into the shallow wading pool. They had gotten it for the kids but no one had used it for some time. It was clean anyhow. There were a few leaves but they didn't bother him. As they floated by he would pick them up and sling them off the porch.

He hadn't been there long and was just starting to cool off. He laid back to get the most of the water and since it didn't cover his body he just used his hands to slosh water of his chest. The sun was shining onto him and soon his dick started to react to the warmth and was soon sticking straight up. Of course when this happened he had to massage it a little. After all that is what it wanted every time it got hard. Just a little stroking wouldn't hurt and besides it felt good to feel his damp, cool hand slide up and down.

His dick responded to his grip and got harder. He was really getting into it when he noticed he could see right into the window of the neighbor's that was right behind his back fence. He was just about ready to get out when he saw his neighbor move in front of the window and start messing with the curtains. He thought he was well enough hidden by the palm trees so he stayed low. He watched for a while and then started to wonder when she didn't move away. He wondered what she could be doing with the curtains for that long. He looked closer and realized she was just standing there rubbing her tits through her blouse.

Now he knew why she was still there. He just hoped she couldn't see him so he could keep watching. He could tell she wasn't looking in his direction so he just leaned back in his previous position. He kept his eyes on her as she got more into it and soon her blouse was open along with her bra. The sun was just right to give him a view that was almost like she was right in front of him. He could see her nipples harden as she took them between her fingers. As he lay there soaking up the sun and the view his dick started to get hard again. Laying on his back made his dick stick up into the air like a sundial and he couldn't resist wrapping his hand around it. He stroked his hand up and down as he watched the neighbor push her skirt down and take off her blouse and bra. This left her in a pair of the skimpiest undies he had seen in a long time. They barely covered her pussy lips. Slowly her hands moved down over her belly to the top of her undies and slowly slipped under them. Her fingers started to move around over the lips and he had a perfect view of the bulge they made under the lacy panties.

While he watched her breathing get faster, his hand was moving faster, in tune now with her fingers. While she may have been unaware that he was watching her he was sure enjoying the sight and his cock had almost reached the point of no return. Her fingers were now dancing over and into her pussy and he watched as she reached her peak and started to cum. Her excitement pushed him over the edge and his cum spurted out the end of his cock. It practically flew from his cock and fell back over his hand and belly. When he recovered enough to remember his neighbor he looked back to the window. She was starting to catch her breath and she glanced around for moment before she finally noticed him laying in the pool with his still hard dick in his hand. Her hand flew to her mouth and she quickly moved away from the window.

He knew that that was probably the last time he would ever have that chance to see her in that state and was glad he hadn't missed it. He finally got out of the pool and got dressed. He looked back to the pool before he went in and saw gobs of his cum laying on the bottom of the pool. He wondered what his wife would think when she saw that in the morning. He went into the bedroom to change before his wife returned from the store. She had just driven into the driveway when he walked out so he helped her carry the groceries into the kitchen.

She asked how his afternoon went and all he told her was that it had been an OK time. She didn't press it so he didn't say any more. They completed putting away the groceries and ate supper once it got done. By this time it was getting late and his wife decided to take a shower. He told her he was going to go out back and have a cigarette. She said that was fine by her and she went to the bathroom. As usual she left the door partly open to let out the steam and he watched her rub soap over her tits for a little while before he felt his dick start to harden. He knew that she would be a little while so he took off all his clothes and put on just house coat. On his way to the porch he looked into the bathroom and his wife was using only one hand on her tits now. The other was busy down by her pussy. He couldn't see exactly what she was doing but he could see the shadow of her arm moving back and forth and he could imagine.

He slipped out the back door before she could finish and by the time she came out he had finished a cigarette. She wanted him to wait there with her while she smoked one and he said that was not a problem. He moved his chair over by the pool so he could see her. This put him facing the back and gave him a view of the house he had watched earlier that day. His wife couldn't see because her back was to the fence.

They talked while she smoked her cigarette and he lit a second cigarette just as a light came on in the house behind them. He thought about telling her about his afternoon thinking she might get a kick out it. He was just about ready to say something when he saw a woman move into the light of the room. He kept quiet for a moment to see if there was going to be anything to see. It was a good thing he waited because he saw that it was the same woman he had seen earlier. She walked right up to the open window and he could see her look out towards his house. Just as she was about to turn his wife said something just loud enough to be heard and the woman stopped. She looked their way again and stayed at the window.

He motioned his wife to be quiet and pointed to the window across the way. When she turned around she could see the woman standing there in the room. The woman was now rubbing her tits through her blouse right in front of the window. His wife turned and motioned him to go inside with her. He whispered no, they should wait to see if she moved away because she would get embarrassed if she heard them open the sliding door. She had already gotten up so he moved her chair next to his and got her to sit back down. She still thought they should go in because it wasn't right to peep like this but he put his finger to his lips and just pointed. In the short time they had gone by the lady had removed her blouse and skirt. She was moving around and making like she was posing. Her hands were cupping her breasts. One at a time she lifted so that she could lick the nipple and try to suck it into her mouth. By this time D's housecoat was tenting with his hardening cock. His wife's attention had moved to watching what the woman was doing and she didn't notice he was opening his housecoat so his dick was free to get as big as it wanted to.

By now the woman had removed her panties and her hands were trying to be everywhere at once. They were constantly moving. One hand lifting her tit to be able to suck on the nipple while the other was probing the insides of her pussy lips. He was holding his dick in his hand, enjoying the warmth of his hard cock while he watched the woman play with herself where the whole neighborhood could watch if only they knew. As it was only the two of them knew what was going on. He looked over at his wife and he watched as she licked her lips and slowly slid her hand under her housecoat. She was finally getting into what was going on next door not realizing that her husband was pretty sure the lady knew they were out there watching and was putting on a show just for them. Of course it looked like she was having a fun time too.

He slowly reached over and took his wife's hand and placed it over the head of his cock. The precum smeared all over the palm of her hand and made it just want to slide up and down his shaft. Now there was no reason to hide the fact she was excited about watching the neighbor masturbate without her knowledge so she just opened her housecoat all the way showing off her tits and the fact that her fingers were as deep into her pussy as she could get them. In fact she was pushing them in and out to get the thrill of her finger rubbing over her clit.

Meanwhile her other hand was still stroking his cock as she watched the neighbor. He just sat there enjoying the feel of her hand and the view both in front of him and his wife's movements alongside of him. He glanced from his wife to the woman across the way and saw that she was nearing her orgasm. She was also pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy while she massaged and squeezed her nipples. He could tell that his wife was going to cum soon by how hard she was squeezing his hard cock. He was definitely nearing his orgasm too and wondered how he was going to watch both women cum when he actually heard the lady in the window moan as she came all over her fingers. When he saw her raise her hand to her lips to lick off her own juices he heard his wife start to moan as she reached her orgasm. She kept her eyes on the lady as she stroked her pussy with the palm of her hand to get the most contact pressure on her pussy lips and clit.

How D held off with out cumming he had no idea, but this changed as soon as he saw his own wife put her pussy juice covered fingers into her mouth and suck them clean. This was too much for him and his cum flew out the end of his cock. It came out in such huge globs that he actually heard some of it hit the floor of the porch. The rest oozed down over his cock and onto her fingers where it made his cock very slippery.

Soon the neighbor left the window but not before giving just the slightest wave to them. She didn't totally leave the room but stayed in the light where they could see her getting dressed. His wife took her hand away from his cock and licked his cum off her fingers. Finally she did though and they put themselves back together before going back into the house.

As they were laying there his wife asked what the wave was for. He just blurted out the story of the afternoon's events and how the lady must have known what she was doing just then. His wife said that it sure looked like she did. She kept asking him questions like how high did his cum shoot this afternoon? and he was starting to have trouble answering. She kept it up for a while and then she let him know her secret. She and the other lady had been doing just what he had done practically everyday he worked for the last month. They had even gotten together to talk about how they each felt watching the other as they masturbated together in the sun.

She told him it had started simply enough. She knew he liked to be naked outside and that she was still nervous about doing that. So she had started going outside during the morning before it got hot and she had slowly tried to go out with less and less. At first she went out with her short shorts and a shirt. Soon she changed her shirt for a tank top that bared the side of her tits. The tank top was her big one and really hung low so she tried it with out her shorts. She did this for some time and was actually starting to feel good about it, to the point that she was now spending all morning out there in just her tank top and her lacy panties. It was even helping her tan, being out there so much in so little!

One day she was out there and noticed her neighbor walking around the house while she cleaned. It wasn't long before she saw her take off her clothes and do the house work in the nude. This didn't surprise her since she did the same thing sometimes. Only she made sure all the windows were covered so no one would see. Her neighbor didn't even try to hide what she was doing. The windows were wide open and she could hear the music playing on the radio. Soon one of those sensual songs came on and she watched as her neighbor took one of her tits in each hand and massaged them. She pushed them together and lifted them to reach out with her tongue to lick the nipples. The houses were close enough that she could see the nipples get hard and stick straight out.

Her neighbor walked around a lot and she could only get glimpses of her as she continued to play with her tits. She did see her when she reached down to play with her pussy lips. S could see her as she used one hand to spread herself and use the other hand to rub her clit and stick a finger or two into the soft folds of her pussy.

S was pleasantly warm and she felt a trickle run down between her ass cheeks. She thought it was just sweat but when she put her hand to her panties she knew immediately that sweat was never that slippery. She was getting excited watching her neighbor play with herself!!!!! She couldn't believe it! Getting hot watching another woman? Her fingers didn't lie though. It was pussy juice and there was more where that came from! Her fingers started moving over her mound and her panties got wetter.

A breeze came up and it blew across her nipples under her tank top making them get hard. She shivered as she rubbed her clit through her by now soaking panties. Her neighbor had moved up to the window and S knew she would see her there if she opened her eyes. Even this couldn't stop her now as she slipped her fingers under her panties and pushed them down so she had easy access to her pussy. The juice from her pussy was now spread over her whole crotch and hand by now. She put her fingers into her mouth to lick some of it when she saw her neighbor look right at her and smile.

The houses couldn't have been more than 20 feet apart and S's neighbor told her not to stop! S heard her and softly told her that there was no way she could stop now, she was going to cum right there on the porch with her watching!!!

With this short conversation done, they both kept going. S put two fingers into her pussy hole and took the other hand to lift her tit to her mouth so she could suck her nipple. Her neighbor did the same thing and moaned for S to do it more. They acted like they were doing it to each other. Neither of them could stop and soon both were cumming all over their fingers.

When they finished their shivers they took their fingers and watched each other lick their fingers clean. They smiled at each other and each told the other that they had really enjoyed themselves and would "meet" again the next day.

S told him that she thought about what had happened all afternoon and couldn't make up her mind if she would be on the porch the next day or not. When the next morning came and he had left for work she stayed in at first but it wasn't long before she was looking out the window to see if her neighbor was there. At first she wasn't but she soon saw her walk by the window. She watched as her neighbor walked by several times, each time pausing at the window to see if S was out.

S could feel her pussy start to get wet again and she dropped her pants and underwear to the floor. She already had on her tank top. S opened the door and walked out onto the porch. She saw her neighbor come right to the window and smile out at her. She still had her clothes on and she slowly opened her blouse and S saw she didn't have a bra on. Her tits stuck out and she played with the nipples.

S sat down on the chaise lounge and leaned back to watch. Her neighbor left the window for a moment and S thought she had moved out of sight for good. S was surprised to see her show up at the gate between the yards. She still had her blouse on but open and S saw that she had removed her pants. She opened the gate and walked up to the porch. She introduced herself as Patsy and S asked her to sit down on the other chaise. Patsy moved it around to face S and sat down, leaning back in the sun. The sun had gotten hotter but the perspiration on S's breast wasn't only wet due to the heat. At least some of it was due to the nearness of her neighbor who had spread her legs open as she laid back in the chaise.

Her view was now so close that she could see that Patsy had shaved her crotch bare. There wasn't a hair to be seen and even her ass hole was clean shaven. She must have done it that morning, because there was no sign of stubble and it looked very smooth. S had moved her hand from her pussy when Patsy had walked over and slowly her hand was moving back down over her stomach to reach a finger down to rub softly over her clit. Patsy had opened her blouse to expose her tits to the cool breeze and she was now gently twisting her nipples between her fingers and they were obviously hard as they were going to get.

S could see the moisture starting to seep out between Patsy's pussy lips and soon she saw Patsy move one of her hands down to spread the lips open. Her finger continued to work it's way down and S watched as it slid, first to the knuckle and then the whole finger was slid into her pussy. Her thumb was now on her clit and was rubbing it harder and harder.

Neither of them could look away from the other as they continued to masturbate for the others enjoyment. S could feel the juice running down between her ass cheeks and put her hand to her mouth to slurp up some of it at least. There was no sense to let it go to waste on the chaise cushions. Patsy was doing the same thing with her juice and in no time they both were cumming. The moans competed with each other as they gradually relaxed, completely satisfied with their orgasms.

Patsy said that she was glad that they had gotten together this way. She said she really was an exhibitionist and there was nothing that could compare to being watched by someone while she played with herself. She did enjoy having sex with someone but being seen was just a very excellent way to improve her orgasms. She hoped they could continue with it and continue to enjoy watching each other. S said that she was starting to get used to the idea of being naked outside and she promised to continue with the meetings as well.

This was a side of his wife he had never seen and before he knew it his cock was hard again. She felt it poking her in the side so she took it and guided it to her soaking pussy. Now she took over for him. She made him put it in her pussy, then put in her mouth to suck off the juice. She had him put it back in her pussy after it was sucked clean. She asked him if he liked to see her eat her own pussy juice and his only answer was to push his cock harder into her cunt. There was no way to stop either of them now and soon he shot his cum into her pussy and she let loose with her own cum on his cock.

After they got cleaned up for the second time this evening they agreed that they could try new things with each other. They also agreed that these little experiments could be talked about before hand or even just come as a surprise. The last thing they talked about was that the lady next door would always be able to count on one or the other of them to watch as she herself was watched.