The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason tenderly pulled my head back and looked down at me.

"Good job toy. Now, do you want to make your new Owner cum?" I eagerly nodded my head. Somewhere inside my head I couldn't believe what I was doing, how could I actually be enjoying this? He wrapped his hands in my hair and thrusted into my mouth. There was no way I could fit the whole thing in my mouth, I was gagging before I could even get halfway down. There were tears in my eyes as I struggled to bring my head back up, but my choking noises seemed to be turning him on and he viciously throat fucked me. I did my best to breathe through my nose but all I could do was take his cock.

"You're really worthless at blowjobs aren't you? I guess even a horny little toy like you hasn't sucked a real cock yet. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get all the practice you need to take my entire length down that pretty throat" Mason was pulling hard on my hair to keep my head bobbing up and down, the nerve ending on my head were screaming but all it seemed to do was send shockwaves to my already soaking pussy. I was using both hands to brace myself against his pelvis, but I was so horny. I needed to touch myself, I needed to cum

As if he could read my thoughts, Mason began thrusting even harder.

"Don't you dare touch your pussy you fucking whore, I'll be the one to tell you when you cum". A few moments later his breathing was getting heavy, he was getting close. I raised my eyes to look at this face. Mason cried out as he came in my mouth, I could feel the hot liquid pooling in my mouth. It tasted strange, different than anything else I'd ever tasted but not unpleasant. He pulled out and sprayed the last bit on my face. "Don't wipe that off, don't move, and open your mouth" he grabbed a camera from the table and snapped a shot of my teary, red, cum covered face and cum filled mouth. I widened my eyes in horror, but before I could say anything his cock was back in my mouth and he took a few more shots. I gagged on his cock and this time he let me pull back, swallowing what was in my mouth.

"This is just a little something so you remember to behave yourself. Its one thing for people to see you playing with yourself. I guess a liberal person might write it off as normal healthy behavior. But looking so disgusting with a mouthful of cock? Only a true slut would do that."

Mason leaned in close and looked me in the eyes "Now I want you to leave your panties here for me to keep. You can fuck yourself all you want, but I want you to leave the curtains open, got it bitch? Then tomorrow you're going to come back here when your parents go to work. You're going to come back again and again and again. Do you know why? Because you're a nasty cock craving slut who got turned on from being blackmailed and raped. Is that how nice normal girls act? I dont think so. If you want to keep that knowledge a secret between you and me then you'll have to accept that I own you and you're mine to do with as I please"

As I listened to him I took all of his hurtful words in. I was so wrong and filthy and horrible, he was completely right, only a total whore would be as wet as I was in this situation. But despite all that, my crush wanted and desired me, and I had actually pleased him and earned his praise. If that's what being a degenerate piece of trash as all about, maybe it wasn't so bad

I looked back up at him and smiled "yes Master"

12