The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,648 Followers

We entered her bedroom which was as sparse as the rest of the house. A few unpacked boxes where in the corner. Nancy closed and locked the door and turned to me. She placed her palm on the side of my face and softly caressed. Her deep brown eyes looked into mine. "My body is yours," she said, "how would you like me?" I was flabbergasted. A woman as gorgeous as Nancy was offering herself to me. The rest of the world faded away as I reached up and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"Naked, of course," I smiled. Nancy grinned back and started to undo her jeans. I felt like a teenager in the throes of my first lust. I couldn't get her undressed quickly enough. I pulled her shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. She was wearing a plain white bra, but on her it looked like a million dollar fashion statement. She pulled her pants down her legs and stepped out of them. She stood before me in her bra and vanilla panties. I was entranced by her curves. Everything was perfectly proportioned, like her body parts had been designed by a sculptor. Nancy seemed very pleased by my reaction which was obviously apparent on my face.

I dropped to one knee and grabbed the elastic band of her panties. I slowly lowered them to the floor. Her pussy was as nature intended. A bush of beautiful brown down had grown to surround her magnificent moist opening. Nancy giggled as she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were as wonderful as I had imagined. She had the body of a twenty year old. How could my first impression of her been so wrong? I had never wanted anyone as much as I wanted her.

I lightly ran my finger along the opening between her legs. I felt Nancy shiver. "Oh! I like that," she mewed. My finger came back coated with her wetness. I smiled as I brought the finger to my mouth and tasted her sweetness. She watched with her angel eyes as she spread her legs farther apart. I knew what would please her and pleasing her felt so necessary. I brought my lips to her wetness and dragged my tongue slowly along her opening. She groaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my face in tighter. "Put your tongue in as deep as you can. That's it," she instructed as she pistoned her hips into my mouth. I was close to bursting, but I wanted so much to please her first.

Nancy shifted her hips to bring my tongue to her clitoris. I attacked her little nub as she ground her pelvis into my face. "Use your fingers now. Fuck me with your fingers," she panted. I could tell she was close. Her knees were beginning to shake. I brought my hand to her opening and slowly inserted two fingers. "Harder!" she demanded. I withdrew my fingers and then jammed them back in, almost punching her. "Again, again!" she squealed as I pounded her over and over. My tongue was moving at light speed and I was having trouble breathing as she pulled me against her pussy even tighter. Suddenly, her dam burst. I felt long, locking twitches travel through her hips as a flood of juices flowed down my hand. That was followed by a deep, low moan that lasted for the duration, as pleasure surged through her loins.

"I loved what you did for me," Nancy whispered as she released my head. "You pleased me very much." I felt a tremendous warmth pass through my body. It felt so wonderful pleasing her. I loved her sated smile and admiration as she stroked my soaking face. She leaned down and kissed my lips lightly. Just a delicate touch from an angel. She cradled my face with her hands and looked me in the eyes, "Cum for me, Todd," she demanded quietly.

I was about to explain my need for contact, for friction and for intimacy. The thoughts only lasted for a second. My body began to heed Nancy's command and I groaned unexpectedly. Her eyes were pools of water filling my soul and I felt the beginnings of an uncontrollable orgasm. I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. It swept over me like a tidal wave. I jerked repeatedly as passion exploded between my legs. I felt an enormous amount of wet warmth fill my pants leg. I didn't understand the power she had over me, how much I needed her and my uncontrollable need to please her. She smiled as I filled my trousers and kissed me again.

"What a wonderful man you are," Nancy giggled, "so responsive and deliciously compliant." Her obvious pleasure pleased me beyond measure. I wish I could have cum more for her. I loved that she found me wonderful. She helped me to my feet. "We're going to be together for awhile so I am going to need a bit more of your blood," she said as she began to get dressed. I wasn't sure why she would need my blood. I knew I should be concerned, but it seemed to make her so happy when I complied with her requests. There was no way I was going to risk her unhappiness.

I looked at my right leg and saw the large wet spot that had formed on the inside of my thigh. I hoped Nancy wouldn't see it and think less of me. I brought my legs together and tried to hide the dark blotch. She smiled sweetly at my self consciousness and I knew I had nothing to worry about. Relief flowed over me like a warm blanket. I watched her finish donning her clothes. Black was a perfect color for her.

Nancy brought me into the kitchen. I was surprised by the amount of herb jars lined up on small wood shelves affixed to the walls. There were over fifty clear mason jars, each with an apparently different dried vegetation. The jars were not labeled. The herbs ranged in color from almost black to green and all shades of brown in between. There were a couple of colorful dark reds and blues that must have come from flowers. "I make my own potpourri," she commented as she opened a cabinet and grabbed an empty jar. It was half the size of the jars on the wall, but still had a locking lid with a rubber seal. She retrieved a small needle from a drawer and sat down at the kitchen table while signaling me to sit next to her.

I joined Nancy at the table as she opened the sealed jar and asked for my hand. I hesitantly gave her my wounded hand. Something wasn't quite right, but I couldn't quite figure it out. There seemed to be a sluggishness to my thought process. Something was fogging up the works and trying to break through. It was only partially successful. I snapped my hand back just before she jabbed the needle into the tip of my finger. I rubbed my eyes trying to think through the sludge. "That can't be sanitary, " I mumbled, searching for time.

"Look! If you want to leave, then get out," Nancy said crossly. The expression on her face was nasty as she pointed to the door. I found it difficult to breath and I felt pains in my chest at seeing her angry like that. I couldn't believe what I had just done. Why was I trying to sabotage a perfect relationship? Nancy knew what was best. I put my hand back and stopped trying to think.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I don't know what I was thinking." Nancy smiled again, sending waves of relief washing over my soul. I hadn't lost her. My breath had returned comfortably and I hardly noticed when she jabbed deeply into my finger. She milked my finger while looking into my eyes. It felt wonderful to have the sole attention of such a wonderful woman. She stopped bleeding me when the bottom of the jar was covered. Nancy then brought my injured finger to her lips and kissed the tip. I felt all her love in that kiss and knew she felt the same way about me.

Nancy retrieved a stainless steel tea ball infuser from the counter. She opened it and dumped the contents on a plate. Mixed in with many different colored wet leaves, I recognized the gauze pad she had cleaned my hand with earlier. Nancy was lightly whistling some strange tune as she collected five leaf-filled jars from the wall shelves. She also grabbed twelve-inch tweezers from the sink after she had set the teapot on the stove to boil. I watched in fascination as she worked. She seemed so proficient although I had no idea what she was preparing. Seeing the bloody gauze caused me a moment's doubt, but I knew better than to question her motives. If she was happy, I was happy. Nothing could be simpler.

Nancy opened the selected jars one by one, used the tweezers to gather a portion of the leaves and began putting them in the infuser. She seemed to be overly concerned that the correct amounts of each were used. When she got to the last jar, she took a tweezer full of leaves and dipped them into the jar with my blood. She smiled at me again so I knew everything was alright. She placed the bloody leaves in the infuser with the rest and sealed the tea strainer. She then resealed all the jars and replaced them on the shelves. My blood jar went into the refrigerator. Something strange tried to creep back into my brain. I shoved it aside, knowing how much my thinking could upset her.

The pot began to boil, much to Nancy's delight. She jumped up and grabbed a teapot that was next to the stove and filled it with the boiling water. She looked so happy as she dropped the infuser into the just-filled teapot. I couldn't really hear what she whispered into the pot, but it sounded something like a prayer spoken in some foreign language. She returned to the table with the steeping pot and set it down on a crocheted mat. "We have to let that soak in a bit," Nancy said casually, "what do you do for a living, Todd?"

"I'm in sales. Metals actually, " I answered, using my hands to help me along, "you know iron, stainless steel, aluminum. Kind of a middle man between smelters and manufacturers." I could speak for hours on the subject. I knew most people only appreciated the short answer so I stopped there.

"Does it pay well?" Nancy asked with interest.

"Yes, I guess it does," I responded proudly, "I've been doing it for twenty plus years and have built up a good loyal base of customers. Took a hit in 2008 and 9, but it has been smooth sailing the rest of the years."

Nancy got up and grabbed a teacup from the cabinets. "How much do you make?" she asked when her back was turned. I wasn't used to such an in depth question. There was a reason to not answer it, but I just couldn't, for the life of me, think what that reason was.

"Eighty thousand plus commissions," I declared, "I might hit a hundred thirty thousand this year. Why do you ask?" I added the last question to try to clear my head. Maybe her answer would help to organize my thoughts better. She turned sharply with her lips in a grim line.

"Are you questioning my motives?" Nancy accused me. I was taken aback by the sharpness in her tone. I wasn't sure how to respond. I thought about what I asked and I could see how she misinterpreted it. I couldn't believe how much trouble my mouth was getting me into. This woman was everything to me and I was pissing it away.

"Yes...I mean no," I stammered through my apology, "it was a stupid question and I shouldn't have asked it." For some reason I didn't really believe what I just said. I tilted my head and looked closer at Nancy. Why were my thoughts having so much trouble coming to the surface? Her eyes widened a bit at my concern. She sat down quickly and poured a cup of tea and pushed it over toward me.

"I guess I overreacted, Todd," Nancy said soothingly, "I don't want you to think poorly of me is all." I looked at the steam coming off the blood tea. She was smiling at me which felt better than it should. I had thoughts on the tip of my tongue that were almost formed. It was like looking through a decorative glass block. You could make out discolored shapes, but they just didn't congeal into anything recognizable. "Why don't you drink your tea?" she said, pushing the cup a bit closer. I grabbed the handle by habit and could feel the heat seeping through the ceramic. That and the steam meant piping hot; I knew that much.

"It's pretty hot right now," I said as I lowered the cup to its saucer. Nancy picked it up and began blowing across the top of the cup. She looked a bit concerned. I wanted to think her concern was based on temperature, but her eyes kept darting back to mine in a strange way. Something was amiss and it was struggling in my mind to announce itself.

"Here, I think it is cool enough now," Nancy informed me as she handed the cup back. I wasn't convinced that a few breaths would cool down the blood tea. Why would I even want to drink blood tea? Nancy reached up and caressed the side of my face. Her hand felt so good along my cheek. "Take a sip for me, My Love," she said with her dark eyes looking deep into mine. I wasn't ready to disappoint her again, not with her looking at me like that. I took a small sip and ignored the fact that it burned my tongue and it tasted like shit. Nancy relaxed into her seat. I was surprised at how much stiffness left her.

Nancy really was a beautiful woman. I was lucky she was even giving me the time of day. I admonished myself for even beginning to doubt her intentions. I gave her a smile that I was sure was more goofy than pleasing. How was I going to prove myself to her? What could I do to repair the damage I may have done? I took another sip of the tea. The taste had improved dramatically. So much so, that I didn't mind scorching the roof of my mouth.

"Todd, I believe you promised to clean the living room," Nancy reminded me. Of course I did. I spilled some of the tea on the carpet and almost broke the cup. I downed the rest of my cup and asked where the cleaning supplies were. I would prove my love even if it was the last thing I would do.

It took me three hours to fully clean the room. The supplies needed to be unpacked from the move and put away before I could even start. I ran out and got a carpet steam cleaner. Nancy thought it best that I buy one since there were other rooms that would need cleaning. This made total sense to me. She was as economically sound as she was pretty. I picked up some frame-hanging nails so I could unpack and hang some paintings for her. By the time I was done, Nancy was so pleased with me. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was so easy to please.

"Todd, I am in a bit of a spot tomorrow," Nancy stated as she was pouring me another cup of tea, "my boys have a teacher institute day and I just don't have the time to watch them." I had another way to prove my love. If all my problems were this easy, life would be a dream.

"I'll just call in sick and take them to the zoo," I said triumphantly, "we'll make a day of it." I sipped some more of her glorious tea and watched the smile grow on her face. Making her happy was so easy. I was floating in the clouds.

"You are such a magnificent man," Nancy said as she moved closer to me on the couch, "what would I ever do without you?" I was in. With some women you never know where you stand, but with Nancy, I knew. I had my hooks in her and I was never letting go. God help any man who tried to come between us. I felt her hand slide up my thigh and my arousal became evident. It took almost nothing for her to get me going. Angels just work that way.

"I was thinking we should get married," Nancy announced. It seemed so logical. How she can come up with these things without any deep thought? It was obvious that we were deeply in love and there was no point in delaying the inevitable. I felt her hand work its way to my crotch.

"Yes, we should," I responded as I set down my cup, "we could do it this weekend if that would make you happy." I pulled Nancy in close and cuddled her into my shoulder. Her silken hair smelled wonderful. She giggled at my caresses and began to massage my erection through my pants. I moaned and nuzzled the crook of her neck and followed that up with tender kisses. She stood and led me back to the bedroom. Things were going very well.

"Do you think you could mow the lawn tomorrow?" Nancy asked as she removed her shirt. I loved doing things for her. She was so appreciative.

"Of course I can," I answered as I began to undress. There was plenty of time in the day to take the boys to the zoo and clean up the lawn. Nancy smiled and sent my heart into flip flops. When she removed her bra, I almost lost it. Her breasts were more magnificent than I remembered. I dropped my pants and boxers revealing a stiffness I hadn't felt in years. She was so desirable.

Nancy pushed me back onto the bed once we were naked. She straddled my legs and pulled her hips forward until my cock laid against her stomach. She reached down and caressed my erection as I struggled to hold back.

"I don't know what I would do without you, Todd," Nancy stated softly, "I am already so dependent." She raised her hips and guided my cock to her opening. "Maybe you should get some insurance incase anything to should happen to you." She was rubbing my crown up and down along her moist slit, creating the most incredible sensation. The only thing allowing me to hold on was the thought of her alone without me. She and her boys would starve if I left them penniless. Nancy was so beautifully pragmatic.

"I'll get some term life," I groaned under her manipulations, "half...or maybe a whole million would make sure the family would be okay." Nancy leaned down and kissed me full on the lips with tremendous passion; I thought my eyes would melt. She lowered her hips and engulfed my cock in the warmest place it had ever been. This was truly heaven. I knew I wasn't going to last long and she sensed my impending need.

"Wait for me, My Love," Nancy requested longingly. I locked down my loins, closed my eyes and silently prayed for time. I didn't want to disappoint her. I wanted more than anything not to disappoint her. She ground her pelvis into mine, shifting it back and forth. Her movements became erratic and I hoped she was close. I felt the beginnings of my orgasm and strained to not let it continue. I knew if I let the least amount go, I would explode. My breathing became as spasmodic as her hips.

"Oh, God!" Nancy cried as she dropped her full weight onto my hips. She was shaking uncontrollably as I let myself go. My first spasm was small, almost imperceptible. The second drained me of everything I had. My hips raised off the bed carrying Nancy up with them. Her hips were snapping back and forth as she traveled through her own slice of heaven. I emptied all I had into her. I never imagined I had so much to give. She brought out the animal in me and seeing her in the throes of bliss was just too much.

"You're such a powerful man, Todd," Nancy complimented. My ego followed my joy to the moon. I never thought of myself as a great lover and now I knew I was. She bled it out of me. She was the reason for everything. We kissed and cuddled and talked about my will. Of course, I needed to list her as the sole beneficiary. Who else but this sex goddess deserved my money? No, our money. Everything I have is because of her. This is what I was born for.

<<<<<>>>>>>

I was cleaning my house when the doorbell rang. I hated being interrupted. I had promised Nancy I would get rid of the photos of Carrie and be back at her house in an hour. I knew she was making more of that wonderful tea. I had only known her a week, but it had seemed like a lifetime. Nancy brought so much clarity to my life. She knew Carrie never truly loved me. If Carrie had, she would have never left. Why I was hanging on to photos of a woman who used me and left? I had no idea. Nancy was my true love and tomorrow it would be official. A courthouse wedding, followed by a honeymoon I would never forget. My life couldn't get any better.

I tucked the box of framed photos under my arm and opened the door. A woman with short-cropped blond hair stood before me. She looked slim in her jeans and wore some neon-colored tennis shoes. Her brown t-shirt had the words, "Instant Human. Just add coffee." surrounding an image of a cup of coffee. She looked a bit ragged. Almost like she had just dropped her weekend cleaning and rushed over. I almost thought she was cute, but I now knew what true beauty was. Though her green eyes did give her mature face a light breezy look - even if they were a bit bloodshot.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,648 Followers