The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son of a ..." I stopped short when I opened my eyes and saw Linda shaking by the bed. The light from the hallway glistened off her tears.

"She's back," Linda sobbed, "she keeps saying 'go to him' and pushes me off a building." I rose and took her into my sweaty arms. Something was really screwed up. Linda ignored my sweat and pulled into me tightly. She needed someone and I was the only one there. I caressed her back and it felt oddly comfortable. She fit nicely in my arms.

"Who is 'little weasel'?" I asked softly. I don't know how all this was happening, but I thought I already knew the answer to my question.

Linda pulled back from my embrace. Her eyes were watering as she stared into mine. "Bruce used to call me that. I kind of 'weaseled' out of the first few dates with him. I thought he was stuck up."

"Black suit, red tie?" I added.

"How do you know that? He was stockbroker and thought it gave him a conservative look." Linda was beginning to understand.

"He was pushing me off a cliff," I divulged, "I think we are being set up by our ex's. They may not let us sleep." Linda stood away from me and looked toward the wall thinking. I was at a loss. I now had a taste of Linda's pain and I only had three repetitions. I couldn't imagine a week of these dreams. Linda looked at me with the expression of someone who had made a decision.

"Okay, if that's how they want it, that's what they'll get," she said with determination as she began undressing. I was suddenly aware that I was only in my boxers. She removed her t-shirt and dropped her jeans. She was wearing a matching set of pink bra and panties that looked more like a sexy bikini in the dim light of the hallway. I was rather surprised when she removed her bra and began lowering her panties. Her breasts weren't very large, but that allowed them to maintain their youth. Deliciously cute is the only way I can describe them.

"You're going to have to remove those," Linda said clinically, pointing at my boxers. She had stopped removing her panties, waiting for me to participate. I obliged and was treated to a very naked Linda. The neatly trimmed tuft a light hair between her legs was perfect. I sat there on the end of the bed, staring at her beauty. I wasn't sure how far we were going to take this. My obvious arousal knew how far I wanted to go.

Linda walked to the other side of the bed and pulled back the covers. She climbed in and I followed from my side. "Your wife and my husband want us together." I had no idea why Linda was explaining her logic. The whole situation defied logic. "We can't fight it without going insane. We are going to have to make love." There was no change in her expression. This was business for her. A means to an end. After my repetitive dreams, I had to agree with her. There was no way to fight it. "It's been three years for me, so be nice," Linda added as she pulled my lips to hers.

The kiss started like all kisses. A pleasant soft skin-to-skin contact. Most kisses stop there. This one did not. I felt something different and not just at my lips. A strange feeling, almost a shiver, emanated from my chest and down my arms. I reached out to bring her closer and I knew she felt it too. Her other hand grasped wantonly on the other side of my head pulling me closer as her lips parted. I felt her tongue tickle mine. Her whole body twitched when I tangled my tongue with hers. I didn't want it to stop.

"Whoa, that was not what I expected," Linda said as she pulled away for air. She immediately smothered my response with her lips again. The feeling drove deeper into me. It wasn't heat or lust; it was utter comfort. Even that doesn't describe it well enough. My hands were caressing her body as our tongues merged again. I ran my fingers down her back and along the crack of her butt. I felt her shiver again as I lightly tickled my hand back up. I wanted to have more of her. I wanted all of her.

I gently pulled Linda's thigh over my side and caressed her butt. Panting, she grabbed my hand and pulled it between her legs; our lips never broke contact. I cupped her sex and felt her steamy warmth. Her hand left mine and encircled my erection. I jerked at the suddenness and grinned into the kiss. I felt her smile in return. I now knew exactly how far we were going to take this.

I curved my finger up into her. Her lips left mine and she moaned a most delicious sound. She was so very wet. I added a second finger and saw her smile in the dim light. She continued to caress my cock as I slowly drove my fingers in and out of her. I leaned my head closer and kissed her nose; that made her eyes sparkle. It was a love peck, worth so much more than a lust kiss could deliver. She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top.

We were eye-to-eye and nose-to-nose when she guided me into her. She didn't blink, nor did I. I just slowly entered her while enjoying her welcoming warmth. I heard a small gasp as I filled her. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. I responded with slow, loving strokes. She followed each with a small, loving gasp. We were both breathing into each other's mouths, panting together and sharing our air. Linda circled my hips with her legs and pulled me deeper by lifting her hips off the bed.

We stayed in that rhythm for what seemed like a century. Rising higher and higher, trying to give more to each other. It was heavenly simplistic. We just fit together so well. Linda was the first to get lost in blissful lust. I felt her body begin to shake, then stiffen, as her legs tightened around my waist. A sharp intake of breath followed a long moan as her back strained upward. Her face was all sorts of beautiful as her instincts took over. I gave a final thrust and lost myself with her. We held each other through it all.

I carefully rolled off Linda, leaving one hand on her shoulder and the other softly caressing her perfect breasts. I loved the sated look on her face and the way her hair was going in every direction except how she intended. Yes, deliciously cute is the only way to describe her.

"Holy shit!" we said in unison. Linda looked at me and laughed while I helplessly joined in. It couldn't have been more perfect. Sweaty or not, I pulled her into me. I tucked a pillow under her head and spooned her back to my chest as I nibbled and kissed her neck. She brought my hand up to her lips and she kissed it lightly. I reached down and pulled the sheet over us and that is how we slept.

Neither of us moved until noon. No ghost dreams. Just silent, restful, rebuilding sleep. I awoke before Linda and just held her for ten minutes. I let her wake naturally. Well, almost naturally. I found the crook of her neck to be too tempting. They were just light kisses, but they had awoken a smile after a few minutes. Linda turned around and faced me.

"That was kind of wonderful last night," she whispered.

"I kind of have to agree," I added with a smirk I hoped looked charming. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips. My breath was most likely fowl so I kept my tongue to myself.

"I got talked into a Halloween party tomorrow. My friends thought I was lonely," she said as she caressed the side of my face, "would you like to go with me?"

"I'd hate not going with you," I said sincerely. She kissed me, no tongue. Our foul breath meters were in sync.

<<<<<>>>>>

It felt like no one else was at the party. I had been introduced to about twenty people, but I could only remember Linda's name. She was wearing a darling German girl outfit that matched my lederhosen. She was glowing as I suspected I was. I usually hated parties where I knew no one. In this case, it mattered not where we were, it only mattered that we were there together.

"Who are you two supposed to be?" a grown up Harry Potter asked, tipping his beer to me.

"Hansel and Gretel," I smiled, looking at Linda, "you know...the witch killers."