The Neighbor

Story Info
A husband finds his perversion.
4.6k words
4.54
34.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers

My name is Kevin Somerville and I'm a pervert. I freely admit it to myself. I love porn and watching naked women and sex. The problem is I'm thirty-five married to a nice woman, who after giving birth to two children lost interest in sex.

I compensated by building my business to get our family not stinking rich but very well off, that we wanted for nothing. I continued with my fascination with porn in the privacy of my home office.

We live in a nice neighborhood, in a big house. It is a neighborhood unlike many today where all the neighbors know each other and got along well. Our neighbors to the west like us have two kids, both daughters, Sarah and Caroline. Sarah had done some babysitting for our two children who are seven and nine.

Sarah had often called me the cool kind of dad. When she turned eighteen I had let her bring her boyfriend over a few times when she would babysit, knowing that they were fucking in our guest bedroom. Sarah had developed into a little hottie. The pervert in me imagined her orgasming on our guest bed, soaking our bedding with her pussy juice.

The first time it happened, I snuck into the guest bedroom after my wife went to sleep. I wanted to see if they had left any evidence. To my delight, I found a wet spot that smelled of sweet pussy and cum. I laid on the bed inhaling the scent of Sarah's sex while jacking off.

The next day, I secretly washed the soiled sheets to keep my wife from finding out our babysitter was having sex in our house. It was while I was washing the sheets I came up with an even more perverted plan. I desperately wanted to see my little hottie in action. Getting online, I researched nanny cams. Who would believe that Wal-Mart carried high definition hidden cameras?

I found one that was hidden in an alarm clock, it even had sound. It was easy to set up to be sure that the camera focused on the bed and that the microphone could pick up any action in the bed. The camera had a low light function, but I would be screwed if they kept the lights off.

I went next door to made sure Sarah could babysit before I let the wife know we were going out. Sarah agreed and even asked me if I was still okay with her boyfriend coming over after the kids went to bed. I felt my cock twitch as I told her it was fine. She thanked me and told me again what a cool dad I was.

The wife was thrilled we were going out again two weeks in a row. I planned a late dinner and late movie to give Sarah and her boyfriend plenty of time to fuck.

Sarah was right on time, looking very conservative. I had a hard time concentrating on both dinner and the movie. I was imagining what was going on back at the house. We arrived back home about one. The first thing I noticed was Sarah's hair was no longer in the tight ponytail that it was we she arrived. She told us that she and the kids had a great night and they were tucked into their beds sound asleep.

I paid Sarah and wished her a good night. I couldn't wait to see if my camera recorded anything.

About three in the morning when I knew the wife was sound asleep, I crept into the guest bedroom pulling the disk from the camera. I shut and locked the door to my office plugging the disk in.

I almost cheered when disk showed a forty-minute video had been recorded. After popping on my headphones, I hit play. The motion activated camera was triggered by the lights going on. The next thing I saw was Sarah and the boyfriend kissing, making their way to the bed.

For a good ten minutes, they simply made out on the bed. Finally, the kid made a move for her tits. Over her shirt at first, then slipping a hand under the shirt. Sarah sat up, I was afraid she was stopping him, but looking right into the camera she pulled her shirt and her bra off.

Her wonderful tits were staring me right in the face. I paused the video just to admire them. When I hit play, the boyfriend started kissing and sucking her perky tits. I was so focused on the tit play that I hadn't noticed Sarah's hand on the boy's crotch. Backing up the video, I watched as Sarah slid her hand to squeeze and fondle the boy's cock through his shorts.

Sarah stopped him again, standing up facing the camera. She took her hair out of the ponytail in a very sexy move. She moved to hand to her shorts, unsnapping and pulling them down. She had the cutest thong on that barely covered her pussy. Again, looking right into the camera, she slipped off her panties exposing her shaved slit.

I backed up the video three times watching in slow-motion. I paused the video with my sweet neighbor stand naked in front of my guest bed. With the video paused, I took a screenshot then let it play.

The boy scrambled to remove his clothes. I couldn't help but notice that Sarah's boyfriend had a rather small dick. I felt a little sorry for her but rationalized that it was good for her to start with someone small not to hurt her tight little pussy.

They fumbled around, Sarah stroking the boy's cock and the boy fingering Sarah. Sarah stopped looking right into the camera. I started to sweat thinking she had figured out it was a camera.

"Oh fuck, it's getting late," she said.

I remembered that my camera that she was looking at was a clock. Sarah laid back on the bed spreading her legs.

I paused the video and zoomed in on her sweet pussy. When the video continued Sarah motioned the boy to get on her. "Hurry up and fuck me. I don't want the Sommerville's to catch us with your cock inside me."

Surprisingly the boy protested, "you said you were going to suck me before we did it."

Sarah snapped back, "We don't have time for that, do you want to fuck me or not?"

'Shit, boy! Get down there and fuck that honey,' I thought.

He climbed on top of Sarah starting to fuck her. All I could see was his ass bobbing up and down. Not surprisingly, he didn't last long before he grunted that he was cumming. He rolled off laying next to her. Sarah looked disappointed that it was over so quickly.

"You better get dressed and get out of here before the Somerville's get home."

The boy got dressed while Sarah was still naked on the bed. "Are you going to show me out?"He asked.

"Show yourself out, I need to clean up this mess."

I was confused to see that that ten more minutes remained on the video counter. You could hear the door slam when Sarah scooted up to the edge of the bed spreading her legs right into the camera.

She played with the cum in her pussy then started fingering herself.

"God, I need to cum," She said putting three fingers into her slit. Starting slowly, she masturbated to a feverish pace concluding with an incredible orgasm. I backed up the video watching the end again, masturbating with her, shooting my own big load.

Over the next two weeks, I watched that video many times, cumming with it. My wife had a dinner party she wanted us to go to. Usually, I hated those but jumped at the chance. Sarah was available to sit with the kids, so I set the camera up again.

Sarah didn't ask this time if she could bring the boy over. She simply asked me if the same rules applied. I told her they did, hoping that I would get to see her first blowjob.

Everything went as planned even down to Sarah's hair being out of the ponytail. Once I was sure the wife was sound asleep, I rushed to the guest room to grab the disk. Again, the disk showed forty minutes of footage recorded.

The early footage was like their previous time but the two were much quicker to get undressed. Once naked the boy moved to the middle of the bed. "Come on baby, you said you would try it," he urged.

Sarah did not look happy.

"Come on Sarah, just try it," I said to the video. She reluctantly on her hands and knees on the bed. Her ass was pointed right at the camera. I had a great view of her ass and pussy as she moved in on the boy's dick.

"You did wash it, right?"

The boy grunted something like yes and please at the same time. I couldn't see what she was doing but the boy's moans told the story. There were not sucking sounds, but Sarah's head did start to move up and down.

Sarah stopped pulling her head up, saying, "Don't you dare cum in my mouth. I'm not ready for that." She put her head back down resuming her sucking.

"Oh baby, it feels so good. I'm aching to give you a taste."

There was an awkward silence when Sarah pulled her head up again. "Fine but you are going to owe me and I'm not swallowing it."

The boy's moaning made it obvious he was about to cum. "I'm cumming baby," He said with a grunt.

Sarah's head jerked back then you could hear her choking.

She got up and ran to the bathroom, where you could hear her choking and spitting.

Sarah came back to the bed sitting in the middle spreading her legs, "Your turn." There was no doubt what she wanted. Sarah wanted her pussy eaten.

The boy crawled between her legs diving right into her pussy. The look on Sarah's face showed that the boy had no concept of how to eat pussy.

"Not so rough," she said to him. After about five minutes of the boy attempting his first time eating pussy, Sarah mercifully put a stop to it. "Oh shit, look at the time. If you going to fuck me, you better get to it."

The boy started to get on top Sarah when she stopped him, "You lie here, and I will get on top." He did as he was told, and Sarah positioned her pussy over the boy's dick. She sat right down on then started to fuck him. Sarah seemed intent on making it last longer than the last time.

Several times the boy seemed close to cumming when Sarah would slow down to keep him from shooting his load.

The boy finally couldn't hold back shooting his load inside Sarah. She seemed to enjoy the fuck but was clearly frustrated that she hadn't cum herself. Just like before she ushered him off before fingering herself to an orgasm.

A week went by before I saw Sarah again. I was in the garage doing some cleaning when she came in.

"Mr. Somerville, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Sure Sarah, what can I do for you?"

"You've always been what I call a cool dad. You know, letting me have my boyfriend come over when I babysit. My dad is not that way, he doesn't get teenagers." I just nodded along with her. "If I ask you something will you promise not to tell anyone I asked, even if you say no?"

"Wow, this sounds serious. I'm not sure I should, but for you, I will promise."

"Okay, now remember you promised. I'm going to a graduation party tomorrow night that my parents don't know about, but it has an entry fee." I looked at her with an inquisitive smile. "To get in you have to bring a case of beer. There is no way I can get it, I don't look twenty-one and I don't have a fake ID. Would you buy it for me?"

I looked at her in silence for several moments. "I could get in trouble for that Sarah." The wheels in my head started to spin.

"I swear I would never tell anyone. Please, Mr. Somerville."

"I would need some incentive to take that kind of risk."

She looked up at me hopefully, "I can give you twenty bucks plus the money for the beer."

I took the money in her hand and closed the garage door behind us. I moved in close to her. "I tell you what you can keep the twenty bucks if you will show me your tits. That way we both have a reason to keep our mouths shut."

"Wow, that's rather perverted, Mr. Somerville. What the hell, why not. Deal." Sarah peeled off her shirt then released her bra. "What do you think?"

"They're fantastic." I stared at them for several moments then looked at the money in my hand. I took her hand and put the money in it. "Care to renegotiate the deal?"

Sarah put her hand on the money, but I kept hold of it. "What did you have in mind?"

"You can keep the money and I will even buy you two cases if you let me touch them for a few minutes."

She smiled at me then looked down at our hands holding the money. "You are a pervert, but what the hell." She took the money and put it in her pocket. "My tits are yours for the next few minutes."

I gently cupped her breasts giving them a squeeze. I fondled them for a few moments. Sarah seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as I was. I decided to push it. I leaned in kissing her right nipple then her left. I could feel her tense up. She put her hand on the back of my head. I thought she was going to stop me. Instead, she pulled my head in tighter to her. I proceed to suck her nipples and play with her tits.

Sarah was moaning and shaking as I continued to suck her tits. She finally went rigid shaking a little. I would have sworn she had a small orgasm. Sarah stepped back from me while I handed her shirt and bra to her. She was catching her breath smiling.

"When and where do you want the beer?" I asked

She stammered before coming back to reality. "Can I come get it tomorrow on my way out?" I nodded as she walked out of the garage.

The next day went to the store picking up the two cases of beer I promised. I couldn't get those perky breasts out of my head.

Just as we planned Sarah met me at the garage to pick up the beer. I stopped her before she left. "I want you to promise me something. You won't do anything, stupid like drive drunk or get in a car with a drunk driver."

"Oh I'm not driving, but thank you for your concern."

"Just so you know, if you get into trouble don't hesitate to call me. I know you will be scared to call your dad. You have my cell. I will come and get you and no one needs to know."

To my surprise, she leaned up kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you, that's sweet."

oOo

It was just after three am when my phone buzzed. It was Sarah, she had had a fight with her boyfriend. The boy left her at the party. There was no one sober to drive her home, including herself. She pleaded with me to come and get her, as if she didn't come home she would get in trouble.

I snuck downstairs and quickly drove to the address of the party. Sarah smelled of beer but wasn't too drunk. I gave her some mints and gum to help her breath. She told me she and her boyfriend had a big fight and broke up. When we got to the house she grabbed my hand, "Now I owe you big. Maybe I could make it up to you like I did in the garage."

I helped her out of the car, "You need to get on home and be quiet. We will talk of you making it up to me later." Once I saw she got safely in her house I went to my office to take care of the throbbing cock in my pants.

After work, my wife informed me that she was going out of town this weekend to see her mom. Her mom was going to have some surgery and my wife felt she needed to be there.

"I know you have that dinner Friday night, but I just asked Sarah to watch the kids. Will you be alright with that?" She asked.

I said with a smile, "I think I can make that work." I now had a new plan and it was about to take shape.

My wife left Friday when I got home from work. Sarah came over right after she left. We went through our usual routine to get ready for her to babysit. I showed her where the food was and everything else she needed. I asked her if her boyfriend was coming over.

She answered, "No, I'm done with him. When you get home I would like to repay for last weekend, if that would be okay. "

I left the house with a raging hard-on. The dinner party was boring, and I was not into the party, knowing what I had waiting at home. When I knew the kids would be in bed I made an excuse to go home.

I was met at the door by Sarah, who told me the kids were sound asleep. I asked her to come with me while I checked on them.

Once we checked on the kids we moved into our bedroom. She said, "Mr. Somerville, I really want to thank you for coming to get me last weekend. You saved my life; my dad would have grounded me for the summer." Without hesitation, Sarah pulled her shirt and bra off. "I hope you wanted to see these again."

"They are beautiful," I said before leaning in to kiss and suck on her breasts. Like before she moaned with enjoyment. I stopped and looked her in the eye. "I think you're enjoying it too."

Sarah smiled, "It does feel really good the way you do it."

"I think what I saved you from last Saturday was much more serious than just buying some beer. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Somerville, I really do, and I really want to thank you. If my dad had found me drunk I would have been in so much trouble. So, I will do anything to repay you."

I put my hand the button of her shorts. "Then I'm going to ask for more compensation. What color are your panties?"

Sarah looked down at my hand on the button of her shorts smiling. "They're pink, do you like pink?"

I popped the button letting her shorts slide down her legs. "I love pink." They were not the thongs that she had worn for her boyfriend, but they were a pick lace in a bikini style.

I spun her around so I could look at her beautiful ass. I reached around resuming my rubbing of her tits. Sarah surprised me pushing her ass back against my crotch. My cock was straining against my trousers. I was in heaven dry humping her when she spoke up.

"Mr. Somerville, your belt buckle is cutting into my ass. Would you mind taking it off?"

I looked down to see that my buckle was nowhere near rubbing against her. My cock through my pants was what was poking her. reached down up doing the buckle. let my pants down with just my boxers on. I looked down at her hot ass wiggling in front of me and my cock straining my boxers. I thought, 'what the hell,' and dropped my boxers too. I pulled her back tight to me running my cock along her pantie covered crack. "Is that better?"

Sarah moaned loudly, "that's much better." I continued to hump her from behind.

"Sarah, are your panties getting wet?"

"Yes, is that okay?"

"That's great, I want to smell them."

She spun around sitting on the bed, "I told you I'd do anything."

There was a pronounced wet spot on the front of her panties. 'God, could she be just as turned on as I am,' I thought to myself. I put my nose down to her snatch taking a big sniff of her scent. She moaned pushing her hips up harder into my nose.

I pulled up to kiss her tits again when Sarah noticed I didn't have my boxers on. "Mr. Somerville, have you pants on?"

"Uh, no. Is that okay?"

"Sure, can I see it?" I rolled to the side to give her a view of me. "Wow, that's big. My ex-boyfriend's is not nearly that big."

"Sarah, I want to ask for another thing, but it's a little perverted." She just looked at me smiling. "I want to rub my cock on your panties."

"To keep me from getting grounded for the summer, I think that worth it."

I kneeled over her guiding my dick to her pantie covered pussy. Her panties were soaked, I could feel the heat radiating from her snatch. At first, I was just rubbing my cock across the fabric. Sarah was moaning pushing her hips against my dick head.

My cock would have been inside her had it not been for the fabric of her panties. I took a chance starting to rub side to side. Finally, my dick caught the seam of her panties pulling it over. My cock head was resting on her bare pussy lips.

Our eyes met when we both realized we were one thrust away from fucking. "Please," she moaned.

I started pushing thinking my cock would slip right in, but Sarah's pussy was tight. Wonderfully tight. The head of my cock was in. Slowly I worked the rest of my cock in her. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, can we stop for a second?" I pulled back thinking I had gone too far. Sarah slid her panties off then resumed her position. "I'm ready now, please fuck me, Mr. Somerville."

That was all I needed to hear. I began slowly pushing my cock inside her. Before long I was pounding my cock in an out of her at a steady hard pace. I had lost track of time as I fucked my little hottie. Sarah suddenly putting her lips to mine. She grunted into my mouth that she was cumming. Her body shook with a violent orgasm.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers
12