The Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Divorced teacher, reluctant young neighbor.
1.7k words
3.84
92.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Alan a bit of time to get adjusted to the new scenery, after the divorce he forced himself to move out of the Southern California "estate" and to a new home in a Midwestern small town. It didn't take long for him to find a teaching job at a private university nearby, and being new to the neighborhood was like getting a clean slate.

The first week of living by himself he made it the top priority to go out and meet his neighbors, something that he had to force himself to do; being social just didn't come natural to him like it did others. The anti-social behavior didn't make sense to most people, who saw an extremely well-built, handsome, and educated man; his good looks came late in life.

For the first year he had pretty much kept to himself, except for when he'd force himself to go out with his neighbors; he'd go to work, come home, grade some papers, rinse, and repeat. One particular Friday night Alan had just finished grading some exams from earlier in the week and found himself fall, for no apparent reason at all, into the darkest depths of loneliness. So, he went through the freezer and found a hidden bottle of whiskey, turned on the television, and plopped down there with no intention of moving until the following morning.

A few commercials in, feeling buzzed, he got up to go take a piss. He absolutely loved his bathroom, the window next to the toilet gave him a perfect view of his neighbors' daughters' room, and although he felt guilty about it; he enjoyed watching them go about their more private activities.

Both girls were taking his class, and doing quite well, and he enjoyed being able to talk to them throughout the day while the memories of them in their room played in his mind.

The older sister, Naomi, was a gorgeous blond twenty year old who after an unsuccessful scholastic career at a larger, better known university; had been "asked" to leave. She decided to live at home while she took part time classes; which worked out great for middle-aged divorced men named Alan who have bathroom windows that view her side of the house.

The younger sister, Mindy, was taller than her older sister; but was every bit as sexy; if not more, because she was a bit on the naïve side. That's not to say either sister was "easy," they seemed to be upstanding young women from what he could tell, but Mindy had just held a little tighter to her religious nature than her older sister.

He moved the curtain a bit to the side to peak across the yard at his neighbors, it seemed like no one was home.

Back in the living room, he heard a knock on the door, on the other side he found Mindy, dressed in her sports bra and short-shorts.

"Hey Mr. Miller, can I use your phone?"

"Not a problem Mindy, what's going on?"

"I just got back from dance practice and I'm locked out."

"Thanks!"

With a smile she let herself in, moving by Alan. "Where's your phone?"

"Use the one in the kitchen, right inside the door."

While she did that, he grabbed the bottle of whiskey and decided to hide it, and sat back down on the couch. She came out after a few minutes.

"Any luck?" Asked Alan.

"No, Naomi's got her phone off; I guess she's at her boyfriend's place. Mom and Dad are camping this weekend. Do you mind if I just hang out here and keep trying my sister every few minutes?"

"Not a problem, I was just watching TV and grading some exams, hope you don't mind the discovery channel."

"Not at all; I'll just read a book."

She sat down on the corner uncomfortably, something was digging into her back, she reached around and found the bottle of whiskey.

"Grading papers huh? Well, I hope I didn't get a C because you were seeing cross-eyed."

"Oh, I don't drink when I'm grading, just when I'm here watching television."

She sat it on the coffee table and went to the kitchen.

"Where are your glasses?"

"You're not serious are you? I could get into some serious trouble if your parents knew you were drinking at my house."

"You'll tell on me? Your favorite student ever?" "Ha-ha. Alright, maybe just a few drinks, but don't tell anyone."

"I won't."

With that she sat back down on the couch without the glasses, picked up the bottle and took a swig.

--------------------------------------

I'd left my purse and keys inside the house when I left for practice, so when the girls dropped me off I was locked out. This day had been one thing after another, one of those days when nothing, not even the smallest detail, can go "your" way. I'd had enough, really. My sister was gone with Troy somewhere, my parents gone for the weekend; I really didn't have a choice. So I went over to professor Miller's house next door to see if I could get a hold of Naomi with his phone. As soon as he opened the door, the visions that I used to get in his class from time to time, came back in full force. My eyes glanced into his beautiful hazel eyes, and a short vision of me on all fours naked on his couch engulfed my senses. I could feel his large cock moving around inside me, and then sliding inside me further.

The vision only lasted a millisecond, enough to make my pussy feel a shocking sensation as it moistened itself; it took all I had not to react to it, I didn't even stutter.

"Hey Mr. Miller, can I use your phone?"

As I walked by him, I could feel his heat emanating, my skin began to goose-bump in anticipation of his touch, but it never came. As he shut the door, his breath caught my neck, which sent me another vision: this time with my shorts around my ankles, one of his hands under my sports bra, he hungrily nibbled my chest between my breasts. I could feel the warmth of his hand as he massaged me, and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I was dripping wet after that one, but still didn't skip a beat, "Where's your phone?"

I called Naomi, when she answered, my pussy lips parted on their own and it felt as though he was teasing me with his rigid cock; I had a slight orgasm.

Aching now, I didn't really want to go home, so I told her "Hey, I got home okay. What time are you coming home?"

She said she wasn't, so I went back to the living room.

After finding the bottle of whiskey and sitting back down, I caught Mr. Miller glancing at my now hard tits, and then at the crotch of my shorts; I crossed my legs. I really wasn't sure what I wanted, I felt very conflicted. On the one hand, I'm a good girl and don't really do "those" sorts of things, but on the other; I've only had sex with one man before, and was really enjoying the excitement.

I leaned back and made myself comfortable; he sat a bit closer saying something about "needing a better view of the T.V." I really wasn't paying much attention, I was focused on my aching clit, and the way those shorts felt when they'd bunch up in the middle.

We kept trading swigs off the bottle, it took me a bit to realize how close he had been sitting next to me; sneaky bastard. He asked if I wanted to watch a movie as he ran his hand through my long hair, I said "sure."

When he returned, I had unknowingly been teasing myself with my hands, I wouldn't have realized what I was doing if he hadn't said, "Hey, whatcha got there?"

I replied "Oh nothing," hoping he didn't see me with my hands in my shorts, but at the same time hoping he did. He slid a videocassette into the VCR, sat close to me again, and pressed the play button on the remote.

The tattoo on Naomi's back just above her crack looked all black in the light of the living room, and was moving up and down, her moans and yelps of pleasure leaping out of her mouth, with an incoherent "Fuck me," following each sound she made. I was speechless.

Mr. Miller's lips touched my neck as I watched my sister slide over his hard cock, I turned my head and told him no, by this time I was humping the air; but I told him "no" nonetheless, I was a good girl. His hand began sliding down my abdomen, my legs widened, his hand went down my shorts; middle finger teasing my clit and lips. I grabbed his hand, and tried to pull it away, but he was a lot stronger than me; so it caused him to push a bit harder, sliding two of his fingers deep into my soaking wet pussy.

Fucking his hand and trying to get away at the same time, I finally pulled myself free, and stood up. I didn't know what to say to him, I was afraid if I said anything, my mouth would betray me and I'd beg him to fuck me; so I just started walking towards the television to turn off the sound of my sister coming all over his cock. He was up in an instant, grabbed both my wrists from behind before I could make it all the way to the T.V., and pulled me down to the ground. He was laying flat on my back, me on my stomach, I was reaching for the television's off button with my now free right hand, but while that was happening he was pulling down my shorts with his free hand. My hand now on the entertainment center, I tried to wriggle free, but this only caused his massive head to slide inside me. I grabbed the corner of the entertainment center, used it as leverage to arch my back and hungrily force the rest of his cock inside me. I gasped as I felt my pussy constrict, wrap tightly around his dick, and begged him to fuck me, in unison with my sister on screen: "Fuck me, please."

Afterwards he didn't speak a word to me. He let me sleep on the couch until my sister got home in the morning. I haven't said anything to her about it, I just pretend that neither of us has had our professor.