The Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am kneeling here, munching on my panties, my peripheral vision catches sight of something dropping next to me where Stephanie is standing. I glance over to see her skirt and torn thong on the floor at her feet. She kicks them aside then drops her top. A shiver goes up my spine as I realize that she is standing next to me totally naked.

"Do those pissy panties taste good slave?" Stephanie ask. "You were a naughty girl you know. You ruined my thong then pissed in your pants. Only a naughty girl would do that. Do you know what happens to naughty girls? They get punished, that's what." She is walking around me while she berates me. "Since your husband is away, I guess I'll have to be the one who doles out the punishment to you."

She has this amazing sense of authority as she walks around me. I feel like I am back in school getting bitched out by the principal. I hated it, but I loved it too.

"So here's what's going to happen," she continues. "First, you will need to pay me back for ruining my thong. The price will be paid for by your tongue. You will use your tongue to please me. I will decide when you have paid me enough. Second, you will need to be punished for pissing yourself like a child. For that, I will have to spank your bare bottom. I'll decide how many spankings you deserve after you finish paying me back. When your punishment is complete, I'll decide if you get to cum or not. Am I making myself perfectly clear slave?"

My mind is reeling as Stephanie kneel down in front of me and says, "Spit out those panties." I am more than happy to obey this order. When they are out of my mouth, the aftertaste hits my stomach. It is pretty bad, but I am so glad to have them out of my mouth. She spins around and plants her ass on the floor in front of me, then spread her legs wide open. I am looking down into hairless pussy and I can't help but think that it looks beautiful. I also can't deny the fact that my mouth begins to water. It almost seems like I want to do it.

"You've never eaten a pussy before, have you?" she asks and I shake my head no. "Go on, get down there and smell it."

I do what she asks and slowly, haltingly lower my face down until I am maybe an inch from her pussy and take a deep breath, filling my lungs with her sexy scent. It is an intoxicating smell and it turns me on even more than I would have thought possible. I feel her hand on my head, gently caressing me and her fingers entangling themselves in my hair. Her caress is like that of a lover and for the moment that's what I feel like she and I are, but the moment doesn't last long.

I am enjoying the smell of her pussy and the calming feeling of her playing with my hair when all of a sudden she closes her fist around a clump of hair and roughly pulls my face into her crotch. My mouth clamps shut instinctively, even though my hair is getting yanked somewhat painfully. I yelp. I know that she has already told me that I am going to have to lick her, but it is still a shock getting my face pushed into it. The feel of her pussy on my face is kind of what I expected. It is soft and hot, wet and silky, creamy and fragrant. It is, in a word, lovely. I am not supposed to like pussy, but in this moment, I do like it and I want to taste it.

I tentatively stick out my tongue and am rewarded with the most wonderful taste. Her taste is different from my taste, but not that different. It is perfect and I begin to lick her all over. The grip on my hair loosens and once more becomes caressing as I go to work licking pussy for the first time in my life. I wonder what Jonas would say if he walked in right now and I almost laugh out loud at the thought of what his face would look like.

I am licking pussy and enjoying it, but there is still a little problem with my conscience. I feel really bad about myself for being so weak, for cheating and for doing immoral things. In fact, I feel so guilty about what I am doing that I stop licking for a few seconds and start to sit up. "I can't do this," I say as I begin to pull away.

Stephanie thinks that I can do it and she isn't about to let me stop. Her hand instantly grips into my hair again and she growls at me. "Don't you fucking stop now," she snaps, then pulls me back down into her saying, "I'll tell you when you are done."

I am not really scared of Stephanie, that's not why I let her dominate me, but she takes control and I have to decide whether to allow it or not. I choose to allow it and play my part. I start licking her again, deciding at this moment that I am going to go all the way. I will play the part of the good little slave and enjoy it as much as I can.

The more I lick her, the easier it becomes and the more I become turned on. Stephanie starts to moan and her breathing picks up until she is huffing. I really don't know how long I am down here licking away at her sweet pussy, but I know that my mouth is getting sore and my tongue is tired by the time she begins to cum.

There is no question about it when she starts to cum either. Her thighs clamp tightly together, pinching my head in grip. Even though my ears are plugged by her muscular thighs, I can hear her wailing. But the most obvious part is that her pussy gushes as a squirt of creamy fluid enters my mouth. With no way to pull my head away, I have no option but to swallow. There isn't a huge amount though and I don't really mind.

After what I figure must have been a powerful orgasm, Stephanie's legs go limp and she pushes me back. Her face has that freshly fucked look on it and I feel a measure of pride in the knowledge that I caused that look. As for my face, I stand up and look in the mirror and have to stifle a giggle. My chin, cheeks and nose look like a freshly dipped honey glazed donut. I reach down to the sink and turn on the water, intending to wash myself, but Stephanie stops me.

"Hey, don't wash that off," she snaps, then adds, "I want you to let my juices dry on your face. I want you to smell my pussy all night long."

I leave the water running as I look back at her still lying on my bathroom floor, her now messy looking pussy still spread wide open. She can't seriously think that I will go to bed without washing my face, but I decide to go ahead and play along for a little while longer, after all, I am still horny. I nod my head, then reach around and shut off the water.

"That's a good little slave," she says with a smile. "Now, let's go somewhere more comfortable so you can get the second part of your punishment."

I shiver in anticipation at what is to come. I've never really been spanked before. I help Stephanie up from the floor and she seems to be more steady now. She leads the way back into the living room and tells me to lay face down across the arm of the couch, so that my ass is in the air and easy for her to reach. I am prickly with excitement or maybe it is a result of the wine, but I do as I am told.

"For pissing in your panties you get twenty-five swats on the ass," Stephanie announces. "Do you have anything to say for yourself before your punishment begins?"

My mind goes blank as I am thinking about how silly she is being. It strikes me as funny, so I think that a funny comeback is appropriate. Unfortunately, I can't think of a funny comeback, so I just say, "No." The words barely pass my lips when Stephanie hauls off and smacks my ass. I squeal, more from the surprise than from actual pain.

"Count them off, out loud," Stephanie orders and I blurt out "One," with a whine.

She lays her hand on my ass and says, "No, it's one mistress and I want you to thank me after each spank. After all, it's for your own good." While her hand is on my ass, she is slowly caressing me. "Now, we start over at one," she says and another stinging slap hits me.

"One mistress, thank you," I blurt, then another quick slap and another "Two mistress, thank you." And another and another and so on. Each time she spanks me I yell a little bit louder and quickly shout out the number and then thank her. By the time she reaches ten, I am squirming and my ass feels hot. When she reaches twenty, I have tears running down my face and my voice is cracking. Finally, the final blow lands and I mumble what I am supposed to.

Before I can get off the overstuffed arm of the sofa, I feel Stephanie slide her hand down the crack of my ass and into my pussy. To say I am wet would be an understatement and I feel her fingers slide effortlessly into me. "Such a wet little slut you are slave. This naughty pussy of yours is just dripping. Do you like getting your ass spanked? Only horny sluts like to have their asses spanked. You must be a horny slut."

Stephanie seems to know exactly what to say to push my buttons and turn me on. I can't believe that a woman was getting me this horny and I don't remember the last time I was this horny. I need to cum and at this moment I am not above begging for it. "Please Stephanie, I need..." I never get the next word out because she slaps my ass again.

"You call me mistress," she orders.

I probably should be angry with her for being so presumptuous, but I had told her that I got off on this stuff and I really do want to continue, so I say, "Please mistress, I want to..." I want to say that I need to cum. I am so horny that I think I am going to go crazy if I don't cum, but it is hard for me to say it.

"You want what?"

I am trembling with my need. "Please, let me cum," I finally say.

"Stand up," Stephanie orders. I stand up and rub my sore ass. "Take off your top. I want to see your whole body." I take off my top and bra and stand naked in front of my new next door neighbor. "You want to cum?" she asks me.

"Yes," I whine.

I can feel a drop of my juices slowly meandering its way down the inside of my thigh. It itches so I move my hand to wipe at it and she yells at me. "Keep your fucking hands away from that dirty pussy or I'll tie you up and leave you like that all fucking night."

My hands drop back to my sides, but I clamp my legs together tightly to stop the irritating feeling.

"If you want to cum, you'll have to pledge your allegiance to me. You'll have to agree to be my personal sex slave. You'll have to agree to call me mistress. Agree to these demands and I'll give you the best orgasm that you have ever had."

Well she sure has a lot of nerve. I mean this is my house and all I have to do is kick her out, lock the door and masturbate my way to an orgasm. "I agree mistress," I reply, my knees shaking from nerves. Then I realize that I won't be able to do what she wants, I'm a married woman after all. So I try to reason with her. "But when my husband comes home, I can't."

"Ah yes, you are married aren't you? Well, in that case, you'll have to be very careful. Tell me slave, what do you think your husband would do if he found out what you were doing right now? Would he be angry with you, or would he be turned on?"

I think about it for a few seconds, wondering exactly what Jonas would do. He is a man after all and like all men has fantasies, so maybe he would be angry at first but then when he thought about it, he would be turned on enough to. To what? Allow us to continue? Ask to join us for a threesome? Somehow I don't think so. I know Jonas well enough to know that he wouldn't get over it. Some guys might, but not Jonas, he is too traditional to allow it.

I look Stephanie in the eye and say, "I think he would leave me and probably file for divorce. He loves me, but I don't think he could forgive me if he found out."

"We'll have to make sure that he doesn't find out then. You can keep a secret can't you?"

"I don't know, I guess so," I haltingly answer. In truth, I am a terrible liar and keeping a secret is not my strong suit, but my marriage depends on it, so I will do it.

"Good. So, you want to cum then, right?"

"Yes mistress."

"Sit down and spread your legs."

I gingerly sit down, wincing in pain and moaning. Stephanie walks seductively toward me and ends with one foot on the sofa between my legs, her knee in front of my face. "If you want me to allow you to cum, you must beg for it," she says.

I swallow hard, my eyes following her thigh and landing on her pussy. "Please mistress, will you help me cum?"

"You can do a lot better than that."

"Please, I need it so bad mistress. I'm so horny. Please help me."

"Tell me how much of a slut you are. Tell me about how wet your dirty pussy is."

"I'm such a slut mistress and my pussy is so wet. Please mistress, I need it so bad."

"Put your fingers in your pussy slut and tell me how wet your pussy is."

I slide two fingers deep into my silky hot pussy. "It's dripping wet mistress. I'm soaked." And it isn't a lie.

"Take your fingers out and put them in your mouth."

My fingers make a squelching noise when I pull them out and when I bring them up to look at them they are coated in a milky white cream. If I wasn't so horny, I probably would think it is disgusting, but instead my mouth waters and I quickly shove both fingers in and lick the sticky mess off. I had already had pissy panties and Stephanie's pussy lips in my mouth, what is so bad about my own pussy juices?

Stephanie kneels down in front of me then leans her face in close to my heated pussy. I am sure that she is going to finally lick me, but she puts her nose in close and breathes in loudly. "Mmmm, I love the smell of horny pussy," she says looking up at me and winking. At the same moment I think she is the most beautiful, sexy vixen on the planet and I want her so badly. I watch her smile, open her mouth and stick her long tongue out. My whole body is trembling from excitement as the tip of her tongue grazes my lips. Forgetting about my sore posterior, I slide forward in an attempt to push my pussy onto her tongue, but she backs up then wags her finger at me, telling me not to do that.

I sit still and wait for Stephanie to move forward again and begin licking me. She is taking her sweet time and obviously enjoying making me sweat. I so want to grab her hair and yank her into my pussy like she did to me, but that would completely blow the whole submissive vibe I have going and I am kind of liking it.

When she finally starts to lick me again, I hold my breath as she slowly pushes me closer to orgasm. Then she stops again, making me whimper and I have to control the urge to snap at her.

"What do you have for toys?" she asks me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I honestly am taken by surprise when she asks that and don't know what she is asking.

"Vibrators, dildos, double dongs, anal plugs, butterflies, rabbits, bullets, what do you have for toys?"

"Oh, uh well I..." I am rather embarrassed to show her. I can feel my face turning red as I blush furiously.

"You do have at least a fucking vibrator don't you?" she asks, seeming aggravated that I am not answering her.

"Um I..." I am flustered and my shame is evident on my face.

Stephanie stands up and walks away down the hall. I sit up in confusion, wondering if I have done something to piss her off. I watch as she swings open the spare room door, flips on the light, then shuts it off and moves on to the next door which is the master bedroom. She swings the door open, flips on the light and walks into the room. At this point I quickly jump to my feet and rush down the hallway to my bedroom.

As I go around the corner into my room, Stephanie is going through my husband's dresser, pawing through the top drawer. "What are you doing?" I yelp and rush around the bed to pull her away.

Stephanie spins around just before I can get to her and puts her finger up in front of my face. "I asked you a question and I'm still waiting for an answer. If you can't show me where you keep your toys, I'll dig around until I find them." She turns back to the dresser and opens the second drawer.

"Wait, I'll get it," I say. I can't let her disturb my husband's things any more than she already has. He is the type of person to notice things are moved around. I go over to my closet, open the door and turn on the light overhead. Then I reach up to the top shelf and take down a shoe box that is in front, to expose a metal lock box out behind, which I have to stand on my tiptoes reach. I pull the lock box down, put the shoe box back, shut the light and close the door. When I turn back to Stephanie, she is staring at me with wide eyes.

"You seriously keep your toys locked up in the back of your closet?" she asks incredulously.

I don't answer Stephanie. I just get the key from my nightstand and unlock the box. Once it is unlocked, I push it over so she can open it. As Stephanie takes the box and opens it, I see the corners of her mouth curl up and her eyebrows arch. She reaches in and pulls out the pink dildo. It is seven inches long and made of a soft jelly and shaped like a cock with a big set of balls. She swings it around for a few seconds before tossing it aside and reaching back in for the next item, a small but powerful vibrator. She turns it on but nothing happen because I have never inserted the batteries.

Setting the vibrator aside, Stephanie then reaches for the last toy in the box. This one is the most embarrassing one of all and when she picks it up, she has a big grin on her face. It is a beaded anal probe, with gradually increasing bead size, from very small on the end to very large on the bottom, followed by a large ring so you can pull the thing back out.

"Oh we are going to have fun with these," she says, setting the anal vibrator with the others. The batteries to the toys are in the box and she dumps them out before putting the now empty box on my nightstand. "Put the batteries in slave," Stephanie orders and as I begin doing this, she starts looking around my bedroom.

I am eyeing her as she goes to my closet, opens the door and turns on the light. Two robes hang from a hook on the inside of the door and she yanks out the belts from both. She shuts off the light and moves to the other dresser in the room, which is mine.

"What are you looking for mistress?" I ask as she opens the top drawer and begins pawing through my stuff. I hate that she is snooping through my private things, even if it is only my underwear and bras. I have to fight the urge to go pull her away and tell her to leave. In a very short time since I met her, she is learning secrets about me that my husband doesn't even know.

"You'll know when I find it," she answers, shutting the top drawer and pulling open the second. In that drawer she finds what she is looking for, pantyhose. Being a teacher, I often wear pantyhose under my dresses or skirts when it is warm. Stephanie pulls out two pairs of pantyhose, closes the drawer and joins me back at the bed.

"Good slave. Now, lie down on the bed and put your arms up over your head," Stephanie says. She is holding the belt to my robe and I am a bit concerned, having never been tied up before. In all reality, I don't know anything about this woman and letting her tie me up could prove detrimental to my health.

Whispering my concern I ask, "Is this really necessary?"

"It is if you want me to let you cum."

Strangely enough I feel that I can trust her so I lay back and allow her to tie my wrists together, then to the headboard. I never really thought that she would know so much about knots, so I am surprised when she finishes tying and I cannot for the life of me get my hands free.

I assume that she is next going to tie my feet down at the foot of the bed, but I am so wrong about that. She does tie my feet, but not to the foot of the bed. She begins by putting the crotch of one pair of pantyhose under my left ankle and wrapping both legs once around. She then lifts my leg up, causing me to lift my right leg up also, and wraps the leg ends several times around the head board, ending by tying it expertly.