The Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not..." Jonas begins. Before he gets too much further, Stephanie pulls her feet off his shoulders and places them against his face. From my vantage point, it looks like she has her toes against his mouth or just below his nose.

"Smell them Jonas. Breathe in the smell of my feet." Even from where I am, I can hear Jonas sniffing away at her feet. I can't believe he is actually doing it, but from the moans he is making, he is obviously enjoying it. "That's it. You like the smell of my feet don't you?"

"Mmmm, oh yes. Oh god Stephanie they smell so fucking good."

Jonas has taken Stephanie's feet in his hands and is pushing them all over his face. He is so into it that I begin to creep closer, hoping to get a slightly better view.

"What do my feet smell like Jonas?"

"Mmmm, oh fuck, they smell like heaven. I love the smell of your feet Stephanie. I want to be your foot slave."

"You want to suck my feet Jonas?"

"Oh yes. Please let me suck your toes."

Who is this man? Because it certainly isn't my husband.

"Go on slave, you may have the honor of sucking my toes clean."

I am quietly moving along the wall in front of the bookcase which gives me a slightly better side view of the action and from here I am able to crouch down behind our big overstuffed recliner. Now I am able to see nearly all the action and stay well enough hidden from Jonas' view.

Jonas has taken the big toe of Stephanie's right foot in his mouth and is sucking on it enthusiastically. I catch a glimpse of Stephanie's face and see that she seems to be enjoying the sensation.

"You shouldn't worry about your wife Jonas. Do you want to know why?"

When Stephanie asks that question, I am almost certain that she is going to tell him everything. I can almost hear the words coming out of her mouth before she even opens her mouth. She will say something like 'You don't need to worry about Megan, because her and I have been fucking for weeks now and she is my personal sex slave.'

For his part, Jonas never stops sucking Stephanie's toes when she asks him the question. He just nods to indicate in the affirmative.

"Well Megan will never suspect you and I are doing anything because..." she leans close to him again and whispers "I'm a lesbian."

I hear the pop sound as Stephanie's toe pops out of Jonas's sucking mouth. It is kind of comical and I am so relieved that she has kept our secret, that I have to bite my lip to stop a sudden attack of the giggles from bursting forth and ruining my whole evening.

"You're a..."

"A lesbian Jonas. You can say it. Yes, I'm a lesbian. And the reason that Megan knows that I'm a lesbian is because I kind of tried to seduce her one day." Jonas snorts and then guffaws. "Hey, don't laugh at me," Stephanie says playfully and pushes her feet back up against his face again.

Jonas calms himself and insists, "Oh no, I'm not laughing at you Stephanie. I'm laughing at the thought of the look on Megan's face when you tried to seduce her. She must have been like, freaking out or something."

"Not at all. In fact, she was cool with it. Said she was flattered that I was interested in her. Megan is a beautiful woman Jonas. You should consider yourself lucky to have her."

Jonas doesn't reply because he has a mouth full of Stephanie's toes again. She only has one foot in his face because her other foot is rubbing the lump in his pants. In the meantime, I am rubbing my own clit, trying to have my third climax of the evening. I feel like such a slut, hiding and peeping and masturbating to the obscene things that Stephanie is doing to my husband.

"My legs are getting tired foot slave, lay on the floor so I can rest my feet on your face," Stephanie instructs my husband, who is only too happy to oblige. He quickly gets down on the floor a lays on his back directly under her feet. Stephanie can look freely at me now and she places her left foot down over both of his eyes while her right foot rests on his mouth. "That's it slave, you work on the bottom of that foot for a while. Tell me foot slave, do you want to play with your little cock while you suck my feet? Do you want to make your cock shoot?"

I want to say that I can hear the guilt in his voice, but that would be a lie. Jonas is so excited, just as I had been with Stephanie, that I hear a muffled, "Oh yes, I want to."

"Then go ahead and pull your cock out slave, but you need to ask for my permission to cum. Do you understand that?"

"Yes." I hear then hear him fumbling with his pants.

Even crouching in the shadows where I am I can hear Jonas' tongue and lips licking and sucking away at the bottom of Stephanie's foot while he pulls his cock out. Then, with a wicked look in her eyes, Stephanie raises her hand and motions me to come to her side. I feel my heart racing as I peek around the edge of the chair at Jonas's face. His eyes are completely hidden by her foot. Cautiously, I slip out from behind the chair, never taking my eyes off Stephanie's foot and stand beside the arm of the sofa, trembling with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Jonas looks rather silly lying flat on his back with his cock, hand and Stephanie's two feet resting on his face. One thing I notice right away is how dark the head of his cock is. He is obviously very turned on and likely won't last long, kind of like me at the moment.

Stephanie reaches out and slides one hand up my stomach to my left breast which she begins to fondle. She takes my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and plays with it, making it swell and causes my knees to nearly buckle. Her other hand slides between my legs and I feel her fingers glide into my soaking slit.

I damn near moan out loud and totally screw myself, but I manage to stifle myself by biting on the palm of my hand. My other hand is on the back of the sofa holding myself up. The sounds of Stephanie's fingers squishing through my steamy pussy is an incredible turn on, as is the sound and sight of my husband stroking his cock right in front of me. I am worried that Jonas will attempt to see what is going on, but he is preoccupied with his own pleasure and the risk is a thrill that heightens my excitement.

Stephanie's middle and ring finger slide inside me and she uses them like a hook, pulling me forward so I bump against the side of the sofa. She is also putting pressure on the inner wall of my clit and touching my G-spot. I feel my pussy contract around her fingers and suddenly Stephanie is pinching and twisting my nipple painfully. I moan as my orgasm begins then clamp my mouth shut halfway through the moan. I am cumming again and the pain in my nipple is somehow intensifying it.

I hear muffled words coming from the floor as my husband starts asking Stephanie if everything is alright. I guess he must have heard me moan or something, but I can't take it back, all I can do is make sure I don't do it again. Stephanie tells him to stop talking and keep licking then she adds, "And don't you dare try to peek up here and see what I'm doing to myself or I won't let you cum." A brilliant touch I think.

Stephanie keeps tugging away with her fingers buried deep inside me, dragging my orgasm out until I finally collapse and nearly wind up on the floor. Her whole palm comes out full of my cum, a white milky mixture that she rubs all over my face as I kneel beside the sofa catching my breath. Jonas is still unaware of my presence and still munching away on the bottom of Stephanie's sole while stroking on his swollen cock. I look at my sexy neighbor sitting on the sofa and mouth the words thank you to her then smile the smile of the perfectly content.

From the floor we hear Jonas' muffled voice call out, "Please, may I cum now?"

"Yes slave, you have earned your orgasm."

Before she has even finished saying the words, Jonas grunts and a thick blast of cum flies from the tip of his cock and lands in a plop on his chest. Several more squirts followed, with one large drop landing on the side of Stephanie's foot.

I am enthralled with the show and can't take my eyes off all the cum that is covering Jonas's chest and stomach. Stephanie takes my face in her hand and turns me so that I am facing her. She leans in, put her lips to my ear and whispers just barely loud enough for me to hear, "You have five seconds to leave the room, starting now."

An ice cold chill shoots up my spine as I realize what she means to do. I don't wait around to see if she is telling the truth or not. I somehow find the strength to push myself up onto my legs which feel like they are made of gelatin and quickly rush out of the room.

As I am heading around the corner, I hear Stephanie saying, "You've made a mess all over yourself and on my feet Jonas, I'll expect you to clean my feet with your tongue."

I make my way down the hall and into my bedroom where I quietly close the door then jump into my bed and cover up. My heart is beating so fast from the adrenaline of nearly being caught and from the intense orgasm that I just had. As I lay in my bed steadying my breathing, I can't get the sight of my husband masturbating himself on the floor while Stephanie's feet cover his face, out of my head. Things have taken an exciting turn and I wonder where it is all headed.

I lay here for a while before I realize that I still have my cum drying on my face. My first instinct is to jump up and run to the bathroom so I can wash the mess, but then I am worried that I have waited too long and Jonas will soon be coming in to bed. How long have I been there trying to calm my nerves? I really don't know, but I know that it has been at least a few minutes, which is more than enough time for Stephanie to leave and Jonas to be headed in my direction.

Of course if Jonas catches me in the bathroom, I can just say that I woke up and had to pee, a perfectly plausible reason to be in the bathroom, but what if he is in there washing himself of all his cum? At this moment, just about the time I decide to go clean the mess off my face and as I start to roll over to get out of bed, I hear the squeak of the floorboards right outside the door of the bedroom. I drop back on the bed and freeze just as the bedroom door opens and Jonas creeps into the dark room.

Doing my best to pretend to be asleep, I focus on keeping my breathing slow and steady, not easy with my heart racing. Jonas carefully climbs into bed beside me and I decide to use this opportunity to pretend to wake up. This way I can say that I have to pee and go wash my face. Doing my best waking up impression, I suck in a deep breath and stretch my arms over my head.

I hoped that Jonas would just pretend to be asleep while I quietly climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, but as I start to sit up, I hear him say, "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Still pretending, I sleepily reply, "Mmmm, I feel better. Have to piss."

The last thing I expect is for Jonas to kiss me, but that is just what he does. I am leaning on my elbow in the dark, trying to play the part of a just waking person, when he leans in and kisses me on the lips. For a split second, I don't even realize the implications of this kiss then he pulls away and I hear him smacking his lips like he is trying to distinguish what he has tasted.

My first thought is oh shit! because I think that he must know the taste, but then I notice a taste from his mouth and after licking my lips I realize that it is a mixture of Stephanie's feet and cum. There is a sticky but creamy, bitter tasting flavor on his lips, one that I am not totally unfamiliar with and beneath that is just a hint of foot or so I think. It isn't extremely pleasant, but I've never been a fan of the taste of cum.

I scoot to the edge of the bed and climb to my feet on still shaky legs, wondering why Jonas hasn't cleaned his mouth before coming to bed and kissing me. Once in the bathroom, I look at my weary face in the mirror and shudder. If the light had been on and Jonas had seen my face, he would have thought that I had put on face cream but didn't rub it in. I turn on the sink and use a washcloth to scrub my face clean then brush my teeth and pee before heading to bed for some much needed sleep.

The next day I find out from Stephanie that she had scooped up all his cum and fed it to him, smearing it around his lips like she had done to me and then ordered him to leave it and kiss me on the lips when he got in bed.

She really has a certain kinkiness to her. That much is certain.

12