The Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom resists, so Taylor turns to trance.
1.8k words
4.62
68.3k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
848 Followers

It had been a couple of days since Tom had heard from Taylor. He had managed to have sex with Lisa twice since then and had to say that holding back orgasm did not make Lisa happy and he was sure she had not reached orgasm either. Needless to say it made things at home a little difficult for him. Lisa was due to go back on the road and Tom was hoping to have some sort of answer to his problems by the time she returned. He kept edging like Taylor had instructed him and was surprised to find he was getting better at holding back. Sometimes at work he would even find himself stroking his cock at his desk reliving the scene Taylor had created for him on the phone.

Tom frequently thought he was being ridiculous and the added stress at home was making him think he had to sever his relationship, if one could call it that, with Taylor. He always thought the saying that men were led around by their dicks did not apply to him but now he was not so sure. Thoughts of Taylor were constant in his mind. Every time he thought about her his cock would get hard and all he wanted to do was take hold of it and start stroking his way to orgasm.

Tom found himself on his couch watching television as his thoughts drifted back to Taylor and his hand rubbed on his cock through his pants. He was on his back as Taylor rode him. Her hips moving up and down sliding her wet pussy up and down on his cock causing moans to come from both of them...

The front door opening and closing brought him out of his fantasy and he wondered if Lisa had cut her trip short. "Who else could have gotten in unless they had a key?" he thought. His question was answered as Taylor walked into the living wearing a long, black rain coat and a lascivious smile.

Tom started to rise off the couch," Don't get up baby," Taylor said as her hand moved up to unbutton her coat. Tom watched as she stared at him while her hands moved from button to button his eyes taking in her lovely hands with red painted finger nails. Taylor pulled the coat off to reveal her outfit which was a skin tight black leather body suit. Her boots were identical black leather with zippers on the inside of her leg coming to an end just below her knees. The suit covered everything but her hands, neck and head. Tom drank in the sight of her but the thought of how crazy this was getting in light of his current problems with Lisa was winning out over his hardening cock.

"Mistress please," he started then changed his tact," listen Taylor things are getting tense with Lisa. Neither one of us is enjoying sex, she's unhappy and I am suffering for it."

"Oh poor Tommy," Taylor said as she sauntered over to the couch setting herself down by Tom's waste. Tom began to rise again but Taylor extended a hand to Tom's chest gently pushing him back to lie down as he looked up at her smiling face.

"Tom you are so stressed," she began as her hand slowly rubbed his chest," you need to relax baby. Lisa won't be a problem, Mistress Taylor's taken care of that," Tom wondered what she meant but the thought was quickly pushed aside as he felt her hand start moving down to caress his stomach. He did not know of anything else he wanted more at that moment than to feel Taylor's hand take hold of his cock.

"Look me in the eyes Tommy," his eyes found hers immediately in response to her request," have you found yourself edging more than the prescribed three times a day?"

"Yes Mistress," Tom responded as he looked into her deep blue eyes.

"No wonder you are so frustrated then," her hand continued down while she spoke and moved to the inside of his thigh which she stroked up and down always stopping just short of his erection," why don't we do some breathing to help you relax? Just breathe in through your nose and hold it for a few seconds," Tom did as told, filling his lungs," one...two...three...now let it out slowly," Tom followed Taylor's count and exhaled. "Again baby, deep breath in, good. One...two...three...and let it out slowly."

Taylor's hand continued stroking Tom's thigh with her hand while she spoke," just keep breathing slowly and deeply Tommy. That's right, just relax for me. Concentrate on my hand rubbing up and down your thigh as you breathe in...and out...in....and out." Taylor's voice came out soft and steady as Tom listened and found himself settling down.

"That's right Tommy just look into my eyes and breathe. Let all the tension out of your body. Feel it trail out through your fingers and toes. Yessss baby feels so good to just relax and listen to Mistress Taylor. It's okay if you feel your eyes getting a bit heavy now, you want to relax for me. That's right," Tom did feel his eyes starting to close and knew how good it would feel to..." let them close. That's right just let your heavy eyes close. It feels so good to sleep for me. You feel the pleasure that comes from sleeping for me. Just falling down and finding the warm comfort of sleep." Tom's eyes had closed as his chest rose and fell in a slow steady rhythm. Taylor kept speaking as she continued to deepen Tom's trance.

"Just breathe deeply and think of what you were thinking when you saw me walk into the room. What color nail polish did I have on Tom?"

Tom answered," red."

"That's right Tommy. Was I wearing shoes or boots?"

"Boots."

"What color are my eyes Tommy?"

"Blue."

"That's right. How do you think I got in the house?" Tom's mind searched for an answer as Taylor fingers suddenly snapped," drop deeper Tommy. That's right. Feel yourself drop down. Unaware of your body, your thoughts slipping out of reach as you relax for me. You feel the pleasure I bring you as you relax. Notice the warm feeling of pleasure building between your legs. That's right Tommy. That feeling is brought to you by listening to my voice"

Tom had thoughts in his mind that Taylor was hypnotizing him but he felt so good. Taylor was his Mistress. He trusted her with his pleasure..."and your pleasure belongs to me Tommy. Only I give you pleasure like this. You know the truth of what I say Tommy. Your cock gets hard whenever you hear my voice doesn't it?"

What sounded something like "yes" came from Tom's mouth as he breathed out. Taylor moved her hand up to find Tom's erection which caused Tom to take in a quick breath," yesssss...that's right Tommy. Only I bring you pleasure like this. Trust in the pleasure and trust in my voice. That's right...you find trust in the pleasure of my voice."

Taylor's voice continued her assault on Tom's mind as her hand assaulted his cock," you only feel pleasure like this when you hear my voice...you only feel pleasure like this from Mistress Taylor...that's right...who is your Mistress?"

"Mistress Taylor."

"Who brings you the most pleasure?"

"Mistress Taylor."

"Does my voice bring you pleasure?"

"Yes."

"When do you think I will let you cum?" again Tom's mind grasped for an answer and Taylor's fingers snapped," drop deeper for me. Feel yourself spiraling down for me. I control your pleasure Tom. Your pleasure controls your mind. I control your pleasure and your pleasure controls your mind..." Tom found himself thinking how right Taylor was, he knew his mind was always on how much she turned him on. So his pleasure did control his mind," and I control your pleasure...so if I control your pleasure and your pleasure controls your mind Tommy then I control your mind," he felt something click inside him as his thoughts were on how Taylor controlled his mind. His mind and pleasure," belong to me Tommy."

Taylor only had some triggers to put in place before she was ready to bring Tom out of his trance," from now on Tommy when you hear me say 'on your knees slave' your mind will drop down to this suggestible place. That's right, my thoughts are your thoughts. Each time you go into trance for me you go deeper than before. You fall even deeper as you here the words 'on your knees slave'...you are so happy with the way I make you feel. So happy to give up control of your mind and thoughts to me. Your pleasure controlled by me, your mind controlled by your pleasure, your mind controlled by me through your pleasure."

Tom felt nothing but the warmness in between his legs, a slow building pressure as the warmness built up," and when you finally do release Tommy all the suggestions I have given you will be accepted by your mind. All my words will be cemented into your subconscious when you cum. Now I am going to wake you Tommy and you may find yourself forgetting all I have said as my words slip slowly out of your conscious mind and root themselves deep into your subconscious."

Taylor slowly unzipped Tom's pants and pulled his cock out," now Tommy feel yourself drifting back up to consciousness. You will awake feeling relaxed and happy under my control. The feeling returning to your hands and feet as your mind comes back to your surroundings. The sensation of my hand moving up and down your cock as you slowly open your eyes and look upon your Mistress," Tom's eyes fluttered open and he took in the sight of Taylor's beauty as he felt her slowly stroking his cock.

"That's good Tommy," Taylor lowered her face a few inches from Tom's staring into his eyes," you are getting closer to your deepest fantasy Tommy," she said as her wonderful hand job made him start to squirm. "Oh you are going to cum with my hand on your cock, next time it might be my hot warm pussy," he felt her going faster and the pressure of the imminent orgasm grow. A part of him seemed to say that if he came for her right now there was no turning back.

"Oh you want to cum for my hand don't you Tommy?" she said with a small hint of amusement.

Any thought of holding back disappeared as he felt the hot cum spew from his cock and land on his chest as he continually cried out "yes Mistress Taylor..."

jeb22
jeb22
848 Followers