The Neighbor Girl and Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
277 Followers

I was fucking her with all I had, making her ass slap with each hard stroke, and Julie started to take notice. She stopped playing with herself and took more interest in what Tiffany and I were doing by sliding off the couch and scooting over too where I was pounding her roommate from behind.

"Looks like you like fucking college girls huh?" she said with a sly grin as she reached between Tiffany's legs to grab my balls and feel my cock entering her pussy.

"Well, it sure looked like you enjoy fucking college girls as well" I said with a smile as I slowed the pace a little so Julie could rub Tiffany's clit between thrusts.

"It was different, but definitely fun" she said shyly as she appeared to be a little embarrassed to admit she allowed a girl to go down on her.

Tiffany was starting to get worked back up as the extra stimulation from Julie started building her towards a second orgasm. As I already found out, she is very vocal during sex and was encouraging both Julie and I to continue our fucking and fingering with her loud moans, grunts and vulgar sex talk.

I could tell Julie was getting turned on by the situation because she got a glazed look in her eyes and was becoming more active with her hands. With her one hand she continued fingering Tiffany's clit and rubbing my cock and balls as I slid in and out of her pussy. With her other hand she started rubbing Tiffany's ass and slipping her hand between her cheeks to graze her asshole as she started to get lost in the moment.

I kept one hand on Tiffany's hip to keep a nice hard rhythm and reached behind Julie to slip a couple fingers into her pussy. She was dripping wet and clearly very horny because she instantly responded by moaning and leaning forward slightly to allow my fingers to penetrate her deeper. She now had her hands on Tiffany's ass and back as she leaned forward to steady herself as I finger fucked her in rhythm with Tiffany.

Both girls were moaning pretty heavily at this point and seemed to be nearing orgasm when Julie started playing with Tiffany's puckered asshole. She started by lightly tickling her tight rosebud with her finger which caused her ass cheeks to flinch and her pussy to contract around my cock. She then started rubbing hit harder with one finger trying to press it in.

"Ohhhh fuck, that feels good!" Tiffany moaned in response to Julie's ass play.

Julie then leaned down further to almost rest her head on Tiffany's ass and spit between her cheeks to provide a little lubrication. As she started working her saliva into Tiffany's asshole, I removed my fingers from her pussy to smear her Juices on her own anal opening so they could share the experience together. This cause Julie to go crazy and she pushed her ass back into my hand and plunged her finger into Tiffany's ass. This sent Tiffany over the edge and she erupted into a loud orgasm as her pussy clamped down on my cock and her ass contracted around Julie's finger.

I was now fingering Julie's clit while pressing the tip of my thumb against her anal opening. She was bucking back against my hand and trying to finger Tiffany's ass while building towards her own orgasm.

I couldn't take anymore and I came deep within Tiffany's still pulsating pussy and pressed my thumb all the way up Julie's ass. Julie's orgasm soon followed and we all found ourselves panting and out of breath as our orgasms subsided.

Tiffany and I collapsed to the floor with my dick still buried in her pussy and Julie crawled on top of Tiffany to embrace her in a passionate kiss. We were all sweaty and slick at this point and the two girls' bodies seemed to just melt together as they kissed and explored each other's bodies for the first time.

They were pressing their pussies into each other and all I could do was watch as they lost themselves in their pent up lust for each other's bodies.

They started to settle down a little and they broke their kiss to look at each other.

"Shit Julie, I didn't know you could be such a slut!"

"Neither did I" said Julie as she looked over at me with a lustful smile, "I hope Tiffany didn't wear you out, because I still need to be fucked."

To be continued......

We all got a little laugh out of Julie's comment, but I was hoping she wasn't joking because I was definitely intending to fuck that tight pussy of hers once I was able to rebound; which wouldn't take long at all with two little hotties laying naked next to me on the floor.

Tiffany reached back and grabbed my now semi-hard cock to assess Julie's chances of getting fucked anytime soon.

"Hmmm, he's starting to get soft" Tiffany said, "I better do something about that."

She rolled over and started slowly stroking my cock. "Why don't you sit on the couch so I can clean off your cock for Julie?" she asked as she got to her knees.

I quickly sat on the couch and spread my legs so Tiffany could lean in and slip my already growing hard-on into her mouth. She quickly nursed my cock back to life and was bobbing up and down in my lap as Julie climbed up on the couch and kneeled next to me. She ran her fingers over my chest, looked me in the eyes and smiled before leaning in for a deep, passionate kiss. We practically swallowed each other's tongues as we kissed with the anticipation of the fucking that was about to come.

"I'd say this dick is ready for some fucking" Tiffany said as she pulled her mouth off my cock.

She grabbed Julies ass and guided her to straddle my lap as we continued our kiss. She then grabbed my cock and guided it to the entrance of Julie's dripping pussy. With a deep moan, Julie slowly lowered herself onto my cock until it was buried to the hilt. Julie was extremely wet so I entered her easily, but she was every bit as tight as I remember from our first encounter a week earlier.

We held our kiss as Julie started slowly rocking up and down on my cock. She felt amazing and I just grabbed her firm little ass and tried to pull her closer, and get deeper and deeper insider her tight little body. Julie picked up her pace and broke our kiss to allow her breathing to increase as our fucking got more intense. I explored her body with my hands and I could feel Tiffany between my legs, with her hands on Julie's ass, encouraging her to fuck harder.

'Oh yea, fuck that cock harder" Tiffany said, as she placed her hand at the base of my shaft to feel it slide in an out of Julie's slick pussy.

The encouragement worked, because Julie started bouncing her pussy on my cock like a pogo stick, slamming her ass down on my thighs with a smack. I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands, lifted my hips off the couch, and met each of her thrusts with one of my own. We were fucking like animals and the room filled with the sounds of our primal grunts and moans.

Tiffany wasn't going to be left out and I soon felt her soft tongue licking my balls and the base of my shaft as she tried to get right in the middle of the action. It wasn't easy with Julie's ass coming down on her face with each thrust, but she did her best to suck my balls into her mouth like she was trying to literally pump my cum into her friend's pussy.

Tiffany's hot mouth was bringing me close to my second orgasm faster than I expected so I decided I better get to work on Julie before I was all used up. Already knowing what sends Julie over the edge, I spread both her ass cheeks with my hands and placed a finger at the entrance of her asshole. Her ass twitched and she let out a small gasp as she felt my finger trying to enter her anus. She soon relaxed and slowed her pace a little to allow for the anal penetration she clearly wanted.

Her ass was still very tight since her first experience with anal sex was only a week earlier, and my finger wasn't gaining access to her anal opening very easily. I was going to need more lubrication if I was going to finger her ass with any level of success. As if she was reading my mind, I felt Tiffany's tongue move up my shaft and join my finger and the entrance to Julie's ass. Without hesitation, Tiffany began licking Julies ass with the same hunger she showed when engulfing my cock with her mouth earlier that evening.

Julie moaned with pure pleasure as she felt Tiffany's wet tongue start to tease her ass. She slowed her fucking even more and pushed her ass back into Tiffany's face, inviting her tongue to go deeper. I removed my finger to give Tiffany more room to work, and spread both cheeks with my hands as I continued to slowly pump my cock into Julie's pussy.

I didn't take long before Julie was cuming hard with my cock buried in her pussy and Tiffany's face buried in her ass.

"Oh fuck, eat my ass!" Julie moaned as started bouncing herself on my cock again.

Her climax reached its peak with her fucking my cock so hard that Tiffany could not keep pace, so I replaced her tongue with my fingers. I slipped one finger into her ass with only a little resistance due to the lubrication it received from Tiffany's tonguing. I inserted a second finger which Julie accepted with a grunt and a deep moan.

The anal penetration increased her orgasm and she rode out the second wave as I fucker her ass with my fingers. As her orgasm subsided, she did really slow down, but kept rocking herself on my cock with her body slumped over in my lap trying to catch her breath.

Between heavy breaths Julie managed to say, "fuck my ass baby, I want your cum in my ass!"

With that, she rolled off my lap and laid back on the couch with her legs spread wide and knees pulled back, pulling her ass of the couch. I got off the couch to position myself between her legs, and Tiffany crawled up next to Julie and started massaging and sucking her tits.

"Oh god, give me that cock!" she said as she pulled her legs back further to allow easy access to her ass.

I placed my swollen tip at the entrance of her ass and teased it a little trying to allow her muscles to relax. Once she was ready I slowly pushed my cock into her tight anus. The feeling was amazing as her ass muscles gave way to the intrusion and allowed my cock to slide all the way up her ass. I stayed still for a few moments to let her relax, and I could feel her ass clenching my cock involuntarily from the stimulation her nipples were receiving from Tiffany.

"Ohhhhh, that feels good" Julie said, "fuck my ass, make me cum again."

I started a slow rhythm of long, deep thrusts. Julie was moaning her encouragement and I slowly picked up my pace until my hips were slapping her ass. Tiffany was still sucking Julie's nipples and she reached down with one hand to start fingering Julie's clit. Julie arched her back, threw her head back and let out a deep howl as she started cuming again.

Tiffany got caught up in the action and started finger fucking Julie's pussy with three fingers and started yelling, "yeah baby, take that cock like a slut, make him cum in your ass!" Her hand was fucking furiously as she pushed her fingers deeper and deeper into Julie's dripping wet pussy.

Julie's climax reached new heights as she had both her holes filled for the first time in her life. I was holding back as long as I could, but it all became too much for me and I pumped wave after wave of hot sperm deep within Julie's ass as she came crashing down from her orgasm.

Still crazy with lust, Tiffany pushed my cock out of Julie's ass and leaned down to engulf my cock with her mouth and catch the last few squirts of my cum. She deep throated me until she started gagging a little and milked the cum from my balls like she was literally starved for it.

Once Tiffany had sucked me dry she released my cock and collapsed onto the couch next to Julie. Having already cum twice in a short period of time, I just sat back and watched as the two naked beauties drifted off to sleep.

bman34
bman34
277 Followers
12