The Neighbor Lady

Story Info
The woman next door.
1.4k words
4.38
91.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had a strong attraction to my older neighbor Jean ever since we moved in next door. I am 49 and she is 65 and looks very good for her age. Jean may be a few pounds over what some call ideal, but she has nice curves. Her husband was disabled, so I took it upon myself to take care of mowing their yard and plowing snow, and doing any odd jobs they needed done.

We got pretty close and I had pretty much free reign in their house as I did different jobs for them. I can tell you her bra size is 35B, and she is fond of wearing low cut tops. I take every opportunity to have a look, and have seen everything but nipples. I have wanted to get her into bed ever since we met. It was obvious her husband wasn't able to perform in the bedroom anymore, so that got me thinking she needed me to take care of her other needs. Anytime I could find an excuse to hug her, I would fondle her ass. She never did anything to try to stop me.

Her husband eventually had to be put in a nursing home and she needed her bathroom remodeled, and I offered to do it. I did all of the work on weekends. On Sundays, she would go to church, so after she left, I would let myself in and work on the repairs. I had to go through her bedroom to get to the bathroom. One Sunday, laying on top of the bed, a foot from where I had to pass, layed her used panties. I picked them up. I started getting hard thinking she just had these on. They were against the pussy that I so desperately wanted. I bought them up to my nose and inhaled deeply. The smell was musky and heavenly. I took off my shoes and pants and mastubated on her bed while smelling them. I came so hard while fantasizing about making love to her. I had to have her.

When she got home, she came back to the bathroom to see if I needed anything. She had on a dress and pantyhose. She was happy with how the work was coming along. We made small talk for a few minutes and I told her that I wanted to show her something in the bedroom.

I picked up her panties from the bed and said, "Did you leave these for me?"

She said, "I was running late for church and forgot to put them in the laundry basket."

I said, "I think you wanted me to find them."

I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her in and kissed her. At first she resisted a little, but soon was kissing be back. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she caressed my tongue with hers. I held her waist with both hands and eased her down to where we were sitting on the bed. I cupped her firm breast through her dress and bra. I could feel her nipple through the material. We sat together on the bed as we held each other and kissed passionately. I unhooked her bra through the thin material of in the back of her dress. I placed my hand at the bottom of her dress on her leg. We layed back onto the bed as I slid my hand up along the silky smooth hose on her leg. As my hand got close to her treasure, I could feel the warmth from her pussy. As my hand pressed against her, she moaned.

I slid my hand up up to the top of her pantyhose feeling the bare skin of her stomach. Sliding up farther until I reached the bottom of her breast, feeling the curve of the breast, as I worked my way up searching for her nipple. My finger brushed against it. It was hard. I rolled it between my finger and thumb, pulling gently. Her breathing was ragged. My cock was straining in my jeans, pressed against her leg. She reached down and rubbed my cock through my jeans. I pulled her dress up over her head and got my first look at her bare breasts. I had to admire them. I told her they were just as I had imagined. They had a slight sag, but the nipples were not pointing to the floor. They were almost pointing up. I took my tongue and ran it around the areola before touching the nipple with the tip of my tongue. I took it between my lips and gently sucked on it. I played with the other nipple while I sucked on it. I switched my mouth to the other. I moved the other hand down and started to rub her pussy through her panty hose. She started to move her hips in a grinding motion against my fingers. The thin fabric of her pantyhose fell into the crevice of her lips.

I grabbed the top of her pantyhose and started pulling them down, she lifted her hips as I peeled them free and slid them off her feet. She took her hand and covered her pussy from my view.

She said, "Don't look at it, I'm too old."

I took her hand and placed it against my hard cock, and said, "Does this feel like I think you are too old?"

Her pussy was hairy and beautiful. I lifted her leg and kissed her ankle and ran my tongue up the inside of her leg, planting kisses up the inside of her leg. When I reached her pussy, I kissed it right on her lips. She gasped. My tongue parted her lips as I tasted her for the first time. I slid my tongue up brushing her clip gently, then back down. She grabbed the back of my head and guided me back to her clit. I kissed it then pulled it with my lips, gently sucking on it. Her hands started to quiver on the back of my head. She exploded in a massive orgasm, calling out my name. I gently kissed and licked her as she came. She released her hold on my head and I quickly shed my clothes.

I crawled up between her legs. My cock was harder than it has ever been. Jean took hold of it and guided it into her. As I eased forward, she said, "It's s been so long." I pushed halfway in, watching my cock disappear in her, then withdrew almost the whole way, taking small strokes in and out, then slid in all the way and stopped. I had been waiting so long for this, I didn't want it to end too quickly. I kissed her as I slowly started moving my hips. She grabbed my shoulders as I lay on top of her, slowly pumping in and out. Her pussy was warm and snug, caressing every inch of me.

I said, "I want you on top." I slipped out of her and rolled over. She got up and swung her leg up over me. I sat up enough to kiss her. I lay back down and she put her hands on my shoulders and slid back onto my cock. I lay there admiring her breasts, as she started to rise and fall. My thrusts met hers. The sounds of skin hitting skin as we were in unison. Her breasts bouncing up and down. I reached up and played with her nipples, she closed her eyes.

Her breathing was changing. She started moving her hips front to back, in more of a grinding motion, rubbing her clit along my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks, helping her slide back and forth. She threw her head back and moaned as the orgasm spread throughout her body. She let herself down onto my chest and I held her.

We rolled over and I got back on top. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders as I re-entered her. I started pumping faster, watching her breasts jiggle with each stroke. I looked down to watch my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. That put me over the edge as I came inside her. I let her legs down while staying inside her. I lay down and we kissed as I softened inside of her.

I said, "I think the bathroom might take longer to finish than I anticipated."