The Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was lying on her back on the bed, legs in the air, and Chris was fucking her. My nineteen-year-old son was fucking my eighteen-year-old daughter. I just stared, mouth agape. Emily had her eyes closed and was softly moaning. Her breasts were firm, and round, nipples erect. When had my little girl's breasts grown that large? And her hips were curved like a woman's, not a little girl. She was still waifish and cute, but very sexy. Chris was thrusting in and out of her. His dick was the size of James's, a full-grown man. And my God, was he a hard-bodied stud. Powerful arms and tapered waist of an athlete. Fuck, he was sexy!

I had no idea what to do. I know I should have burst into the room and stopped them. But I just closed the door and retreated to my bedroom. This was all too much to deal with. First all those sexual firsts for me, then exhaustion from all that sex, and finally the sight of my two children fucking one another. But what really scared me was what I had seen excited me. I was wet again. So help me God, I broke out my vibrator and masturbated, coming to the image of my hard-bodied son fucking my sweet, not-so-innocent daughter.

12