The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's toes were curling in pleasure, his eyes locked onto the junction of his sister's full red lips and his huge shaft. Kim was humming happily deep in her throat and was momentarily disappointed when Mark gently pulled back, his dick springing up from the sweet confines of her mouth. As his cock brushed past her nose, it left a snail trail across the bridge. Both teens giggled.

"Gross!" Kim said, brushing the goo off with her fingers.

"Gross? Gross?! This from the girl who has been whitewashed more times than Tom Sawyer's fence!" Kim giggled and swiped her tongue at his cock as he lowered his hips and slapped the long shaft against each of her tits in turn. Kim gathered the big tits in her hands and lifted them.

"You are so predictable."

"You don't mind," Mark laughed, slipping between the soft globes as they were closed around him. He grabbed the shower gel and squirted it between the chasm as his hips pumped back and forth, pistoning his long cock between his sister's big tits. In no time at all, the machine was well "oiled". Mark's hands took over the tedious job of holding Kim's boobs, allowing her to grasp the edge of the bench and brace herself against the hard thrusts coming her way.

Mark couldn't decide if it was the sight of his big cock pummeling a big pair of jugs or the velvety feel wrapped around him, but one thing was sure: titty-fucking was far and away his most favorite thing to do. And how fortunate could one man be? He was surrounded by a pair of 36Ds at the moment and had his mom's 38DDs, Nancy's 34Ds, and Kay Reynolds's 32DDs at his disposal whenever he could get it up! Not to mention several of his busty 'clients' who had squealed with shock and pleasure the first time the well-hung kid had cocked up between their boobs.

The current pair of tits was getting the best of his stamina at the moment and rather than try and prolong the sexy session, Mark gave himself over to his pleasure. Kim could tell from the speed of his tit fuck that he couldn't possibly last much longer. She raised a manicured fingertip to her luscious lips and teased them, smiling shyly up at her brother's lust filled face.

"You're not going to shoot that nasty old cum all over your sister's big tits, are you Mark?" she whispered.

"Oh, yeah I am. Get ready sis. I'm gonna hose down these tits!"

"Then do it baby. Do it! Fuck your baby sister's big tits and cum all..."

With a loud moan, Mark pulled back and taking his pole in his hand, squeezed off the first of six copious blasts which coated and painted his sister's boobs while she held them up. The pearly goo clung to the tops of her cleavage, but as the spray of the shower found them, washed them off the slopes. Kim hurriedly scooped a finger full and popped it in her mouth, humming contentedly.

"You are such a slut," Mark teased.

"Yeah, I am," Kim admitted. "But I'm your slut though."

"What about Shawn?"

"I don't know," Kim said shrugging. "He's got a big dick and all, but really, how could we work?" Despite it being the twenty-first century, they did live in the South and Mark had already heard some comments at the gym about the couple, which he hadn't shared with Kim. He liked Shawn, but recognized the reality of the situation. Ironically, the more taboo fact that the family was all shtupping each other didn't occur to him at the moment. They had all had to be more mindful of what they talked about in front of strangers and how they presented themselves. It was a relatively small town that they lived in and if word ever got out...

Kim stood up and standing on her tip toes, wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and kissed him deeply. Mark returned the kiss, his hands trailing down to cup his sister's ass.

"Forget about it. Mom's probably got dinner ready by now."

Mark held up his hands in surrender and the two teens finished their interrupted showers.

When Mark and Kim entered the dining room sometime later, they found their mother with the phone in one hand, swirling a half-full glass of wine in the other. They sat down at their places as their mother wrapped up the call.

"Oh, that does sound like fun Sue! Let me talk to the kids and I'll call you back later, ok? Love you too! Bye!"

"Aunt Sue, Mom?" Kim asked.

"It was! She knew that Mark was home from school, and since it's been so long since we've seen them, suggested that we drive out and visit." Vivian's sister Sue lived with her husband Jim and their 18 year old twins, Clint and Stacy, over a day's drive away in another state. With the demands of raising teenagers, it had been over five years since the families had seen each other, though Vivian had flew out in the spring to see her sister. Kim and Mark both remembered how much fun they used to have playing with their cousins as they were Kim's age and shared the same interests. It didn't occur to the siblings how their 'interests' may have changed from their cousins.

The first thing that popped into Mark's testosterone laced brain was how cute his cousin Stacy was when he saw her last. The last time he had seen her, five years ago, she was all braces, elbows and pigtails. Wonder what puberty did to her, he thought, remembering the enormity of his Aunt Sue's bosom and how he never resisted her hugs growing up! If big tits ran in the family, like Mom, Sue and Kim...

Kim's brain was spinning in the same direction. Unbeknownst to the rest of her family, there had been some 'doctor' games played between Clint and her. Now that they were all 18...

"That sounds great Mom!" the siblings answered in unison. Vivian laughed as she got up from the table and brought back plates of food to the table.

"Well, let's eat our dinner and then get busy packing. I don't see any reason why we couldn't leave first thing tomorrow!"

The rest of the dinner was full of excited discussion about seeing their family again and what they might do while there. Sue had mentioned to Vivian a trip to the beach, which was close to them and where they had a home. It also occurred to the three that they would get to celebrate Mark's 20th birthday in two days. Mark was asked what he might want for his birthday, but he couldn't come up with anything.

As Kim was clearing the plates from the table, Mark came up behind his mother and slid his arms around her waist, then reached up and filled his hands with her firm 38DDs, squeezing and tweaking her nipples through the thin blouse she wore. Vivian dropped her head back on his shoulder and moaned.

"Mark! Don't get me started! We've got packing to do!"

"I know what I want for my birthday, Mom," he whispered, his hands sliding under the blouse until he found the front clasp of her bra. "I want to wake up that morning with you sucking my cock, just like we're at home!" As her soft globes fell out of her now open bra, Vivian imagined the feel of Mark's thick, hot cock sliding into her mouth and filling it full of his tasty cream.

"B-b-but, we'll be at Sue's! I couldn't possibly..."

"I'm sure you'll find a way Mom. That's all I want. Now, let's go upstairs. I can't think of packing until I get rid of this thing." With that, he ground his now hard cock against his mother's ass. Not for the first time, Vivian thought about how it would feel to be ass fucked by the monster now rubbing against her. She had witnessed Kim being buggered by it and thought that tonight might be the night to cross that line for the first time.

"Mark," Vivian murmured, reaching back to rake her fingernails through his hair as he nibbled her neck, "How about something a little different tonight?" Mark growled into her throat, his rubbing of her big jugs ratcheting up a notch.

"I'm always up for something new Mom. What'd you have in mind?" Vivian spoke not a word, just pressed her ass back a little harder against the throbbing pole lodged between her cheeks. Mark's breath caught and his heart rate went into overdrive at what his Mom was suggesting.

"Are you serious Mom? You wouldn't be teasing me, would you? Cause that'd be cruel."

Vivian spun in his arms and passionately kissed him. Planting kisses along his cheek, she whispered directly into his ear.

"Please fuck my ass, son!"

Mark bent and swooped his mother up into his arms like a newlywed and headed towards the stairs. At only 5' tall, Vivian only weighed about 120 perfectly distributed pounds, so Mark carried her up with no problem. Vivian clung to his neck, her mouth locked on his throat, kissing and sucking the whole way. They reached the top.

"Your place or mine?" Mark asked.

"Mine." He carried her to the end of the hallway and nudged the door open with his foot. Walking to the bedside, he gently laid her down and stood, removing his shirt. While he was tugging his T over his head, Vivian sat up and grasped the top of his shorts, yanking them down quickly. His dick swung clear and waved in her face before she quickly gobbled it into her hot, sucking mouth.

Vivian didn't waste anytime with preliminaries. Her tongue cradled the fat shaft while she drew deeply on it, like a too thick milkshake. Her cheeks hollowed out around the tube and wet, smacking sounds emanated as she bobbed to and fro. Her big green eyes were wide open, locked onto her son's slack jawed face. Mark stood like a statue, amazed at the amount of force his mother was applying to the blowjob. At this rate, she would suck his balls out through the shaft! He combed both hands into his mother's short, brown hair. He cradled her skull and started pumping her mouth over him, faster and faster.

"Holy shit!" Neither Vivian nor Mark looked away from each other's eyes at the sound of Kim's voice in the doorway. Mark was working more of his tool into her mouth, bit by bit. Vivian's mouth was stretched obscenely around him, as saliva started to drip from the corners of her crammed full mouth. Vivian rapidly tore off her blouse, her boobs bouncing as she also shrugged off her bra. With her hands free, she tweaked and pulled on her fat nipples.

"Kim? Kim?! Hey!" Kim was shocked out of her reverie and looked at Mark, who was still staring at his mother. "Go get the lube. Tonight I'm fucking Mom in the ass."

"Holy shit," Kim whispered and then turned and ran into her room, snatching the tube of KY from her nightstand. She sprinted back to the room, not wanting to miss a second. She plopped down on the bed next to her mother and sat there, the spectacle of all that cock pumping in and out of their mother's little mouth amazing her. Kim bent down and nudged her Mom's left hand off of the perfectly shaped boob with her face, replacing it with her mouth. She licked and sucked the pebbly nipple as she brought her hands up to palm and squeeze the big globes. She marveled at the weight of her mother's boobs and hoped hers would be just as firm in twenty years.

Mark groaned at the sight of his sister sucking and squeezing their mother's tits. He knew if he didn't get his cock in his Mom's ass soon, he was going to lose it all over her and Kim. While that thought had obvious merit, he didn't want to pass up the chance at his Mom's ass cherry.

"Get her ready, Kim," he said, pulling his long cock out of her mouth. As the head popped out of Vivian's mouth, a long strand of saliva was attached to the wide tip. Kim spied this out of the corner of her eye and darted up, capturing it in her mouth, then sealing her lips over her mother's. Their tongues flicked against each other's for a moment, before they both pulled back gasping.

"Hands and knees Mom," Mark instructed. Vivian's eyes darted between her children's faces before she swung around on the bed and pointed her ass in her son's direction. Kim grasped the top band of her Mom's shorts and smoothly pulled them over her hips and down her legs. Vivian raised her knees up as Kim slid them down and then off her feet. She lowered her shoulders to the bed and turned her face to the side.

"Do it. Fuck my ass Mark."

Mark reached down and opened the tube of KY, squeezing a dollop into his hand, which he jacked over his cock. He handed the tube to Kim, who was staring open mouthed at their mother's up turned ass, both naked holes fully exposed. Kim wordlessly took the lubricant, but then looked back at her mother.

"Here's something Mark did for me tonight, Mom. I think you'll like it." She placed the tube on the bed before grasping her Mom's hips. Kim then began to lick and nibble all over Vivian's curvy ass. Vivian moaned, her hips rotating slowly as Kim worked her way closer and closer to the winking, puckered hole. Nastily, Kim spat a glob of saliva directly on the brown target and then unceremoniously sealed her mouth on her mother's asshole, thrusting her tongue as far into the cavity as she could.

Vivian screamed in ecstasy at the feel of the worming tongue exploring her back door. An orgasm exploded from deep within her, blossoming through her body. She screamed again, and then bit down on her knuckles to stifle the sounds that she was afraid would alarm the neighbors. In the back of her mind, she reflected that their neighbors, the Reynolds, were probably doing the same thing the Jordan's were doing at the moment.

It was all Kim could do to hang onto her Mom's bucking ass when she exploded. Her tongue ached from trying to extend it out as far as she was. The funky taste of her Mom's butt had her creaming her own thighs immediately and she squirmed on the bedspread trying to scratch her own itch. Mark recognized the quandary his sister was in and came to the rescue, reaching down and rubbing her stiff clitoris rapidly. As Vivian was coming down from her earth shattering orgasm, Kim blasted off, Mark's nimble fingers doing the trick yet again. She screamed, the sound muffled between her Mom's cheeks. As she gave herself over to the waves engulfing her, she fell back on the bed, her hand taking over as Mark's fell away.

Mark stood over his mother and sister as they moaned and twisted on the bedspread. Every family member's hand was busy, each person taking care of themselves. Mark added some more KY to his hand, whipping it up and down his stiff member as he watched two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Mom was idly trailing her fingers through her pussy lips and moaning into the bedspread. Mark couldn't decide what was sexier, her round ass hiked up in the air or the sight of her big balloons flattened out and protruding to the side underneath her. He looked over a Kim. She was still toying between her legs, her eyes tightly closed as she lifted a big tit to her mouth and suckled gently.

It was time.

Mark got onto his knees on the bed, took the tube of lubricant and squeezed some directly onto his Mom's exposed sphincter. Capping the tube he took his index finger and spread the jelly some then began to worm his digit into the tight hole.

"Ooooh! Oh, Mark!" Vivian moaned as she felt his finger sink into her hot ass. In no time at all, he was past the second knuckle and was gently pushing and pulling. "Two please?"

Mark laughed at the polite way his Mom asked that he pump two fingers up her ass. On the next upstroke, he added his middle finger and promptly sunk them both deep.

"Ayyyyy! Oh, God! Yes! Oh, that feels so good baby! Get momma's ass ready for that big cock!" Vivian yelled shocking Mark and Kim. While Mom was no mute, the nasty talk was out of the ordinary, but having your son's fingers in your ass was not an everyday occurrence either. Kim scooted over on the bed and began to pet and rub her Mom's sweat covered body. Vivian lifted her head and blearily looked at Kim.

"It's going to hurt isn't it?"

"I'm not gonna lie Mom," Kim nodded. "But not for long and believe me, it's well worth it."

With a pop, Mark pulled his fingers out and crouched over his Mom. Kim and Vivian looked back and both had the same thought as they saw him fist his huge cock.

"How is that thing ever going to fit?"

Mark was also thinking along these lines as he compared the enormity of his knob compared to the hole before it. He lined them up and gently began to push.

Vivian gasped and her hand flew out grasping Kim's upper arm, squeezing, as what felt like a door knob began to sink into her ass.

Mark hissed between his teeth, the buttery hotness of his Mom's ass bathing his cock head as it popped past the first ring of muscle, lodging there. He took his hand off his cock, resting it alongside his other on her back to keep his balance. Slowly, but surely he bore down and began to sink further into her canal.

Vivian shrieked, and then bit down on the bedspread to muffle her moans. She could feel every bump and vein on her son's cock as it steadily descended into her guts. She felt stretched to the limit of her capacity. When Mark placed both hands on her shoulders and she could feel him rise up on his feet, crouching over her, she panicked. She abruptly pushed herself upright, her dangling boobs swinging wildly beneath her.

"No, no, no, no! Stop! Please! I can't take anymore! Take it out!"

Kim sat upright and wrapped her arms around her Mom's torso, cradling her swerving tits.

"Mom, Mom. It's okay. Almost there!" Kim sounded like she was coaching someone through childbirth and Vivian felt like she was experiencing it, only in reverse, and in the wrong hole!

Mark let up on the pressure and gently massaged his Mom's shoulders, giving her time to accommodate his ass stretcher. "God bless the women in my family," Mark thought wickedly as he examined the disparity between his pole and the taut ring encircling it.

After a minute or so, Mark noticed that his Mom was gently rolling her ass back against him, so without thrusting forward, he resumed pressure down, allowing her to control the rate of descent.

It still felt like a log of firewood in her guts, but Vivian could tell she was getting accustomed to Mark and the burning had been replaced by a glow spreading out from her ass and warming her whole body. As she gyrated on his pole, she felt it sink deeper and deeper. She was still worried that Mark was going to inadvertently rearrange her guts though.

"How much more?" she grunted over her shoulder.

Kim looked back to see four thick inches still protruding between Mark's groin and Mom's ass.

"Over halfway there Mom! Way to go!"

Vivian huffed and blew a stray strand of hair back. "Yeah, high fives!" she said sarcastically. "I seriously don't think I can take anymore Mark, ok?" Mark couldn't hide the disappointment from his voice.

"Aw, Mom. You want me to stop?"

"Yes, but not quit. Lube us back up and then only half. Half! Hear me?"

"I hear you Mom. Half of my cock in my hot Mom's ass is better than none, I guess," Mark chuckled as he slowly withdrew. When he slid out with a pop, Vivian groaned and rolled onto her side.

"You guess?! How about after this, I get one of Kim and Nancy's strap-ons and see how you like it?" Mark knew she was probably joking, but didn't want to force his Mom into anything she didn't really want.

"Seriously Mom, if you don't like..."

"I'm just messing with you baby. It did hurt, but it's starting to feel good. Hurry up, will you?"

Mark began to lube his tool back up while Kim lay down on her side in front of her Mom and began to tenderly kiss her lips while fondling her big jugs.

"Mom, it looks so hot, you and Mark," Kim said between kisses. "I promise you won't regret this. An orgasm feels so different triggered back there."

"God, it's so damn big though," Vivian said as she returned her daughter's kisses and returned the boob fondling favor. "Why couldn't I have picked some nice middle-aged man with a normal dick to fool around with rather than my horse cocked son?" Kim and Mark guffawed at the comment.

"Well, you could always call that delivery driver," Mark kidded his Mom, but stopped laughing as she fixed him with a hard stare, her green eyes glittering.