The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,480 Followers

"You know goddamn well that was one time and it will never happen again," Vivian said seriously. Mark held up his hands in mock surrender.

"I was just kidding Mom. Don't get mad."

Vivian softened her face and smiled at her handsome son.

"I know you were Mark. I just want you to realize that you, and you," she said glancing at Kim, "Are all I will ever need."

"But, what about all those other women, Mom?" Kim said. "Aren't you a little jealous of Mark spreading his seed all over town? Ow!" This earned her a smack on her ass from her brother.

"Who am I to hog all the attention?" Vivian laughed as Mark lay down on his side behind her. "Besides, I don't think I could keep up if he didn't have other outlets!" Mark slid his big hand down his Mom's side and over her curvy hip.

"I'd give them all up for you Mom," he said and Vivian was immediately touched by the seriousness and maturity in his voice. She craned her neck and kissed him furiously, then pulled back and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I know baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mom. Now can I get back to fucking your ass?"

Vivian and Kim dissolved into giggles. Mark slotted his hand under his Mom's right leg and cocked and elevated it. Vivian reached back and spread her cheeks wide, giving him a clear target. Mark slotted his lubed tool and began to hunch it back up her guts. Vivian closed her eyes and moaned, Kim licking and sucking her neck and Mark pumping her full of his massive shaft. In no time at all, he was back where he left off. He slowly drew his hips back, then took his Mom's hand and moved it to her elevated leg while he grasped her hips to aid his thrusting. Deliberately he slid back into his Mom and back out, again, then again, each time gaining speed.

"I could definitely get used to this," Vivian thought, the warm glow again encompassing her. She still could feel every thick inch like a brand in her butt, but it felt good, damn good. She realized now what she had been missing.

"Oh, that feels so good Mark. Keep it up. Fuck my ass," she moaned. This angle was perfect to keep him from inadvertently skewering all ten inches up her butt. The four or five solid inches he was pumping rapidly in and out were more than enough for the horny Mom. For his part, Mark was in butt-fucking heaven. The tight feel of his Mom's ass was like a too small glove around his cock and he loved it.

Kim could tell from the keening in her Mom's voice that she must be getting close to orgasm. The ever helpful daughter slid down the bed until she was inches from the big pumping cock impaling her Mom's ass. She extended her tongue until it flicked against Vivian's protruding clit and tenderly licked it and sucked it between her lips when the ass fucking pair's motions slowed enough. Vivian reached out with her free hand and encouraged her daughter's licking of her muff.

All too soon, the combined efforts of her kids overwhelmed Vivian and she felt like a switch was thrown deep within her. She twitched and bucked, screaming her way through one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt. When Mark felt her ass clench even tighter around him, he thrust as deep as he could at this angle and uncorked a huge load into his Mom's rear. Even through the sensory overload she was experiencing, Vivian could feel each wet gush from her son's cock deep in her guts. Mark continued to pump his Mom and slowed as his balls emptied their contents. He could feel the tickle of Kim's nose against his shaft and withdrew from his Mom. Kim, spying her opportunity, immediately gobbled the thick head into her mouth and sucked deeply, drawing out the last drops of Mark's load. She could taste her Mom's funky flavor as well and thought the combination with her brother's salty goodness was yummy, and said as much.

"What a whore," Mark kidded, lying on his side and gasping for air. This was the wrong to say to someone who had your cock in their mouth and Kim bit down slightly, eliciting a squeal from her brother.

"You two," Vivian lazily said, basking in the afterglow of her first buttfuck.

Once they had sufficiently recovered from the session, Vivian marshaled her troops and set them to packing so that they could leave first thing in the morning. Kim and Mark sprang to action, but it was their mother who moved slowest of all. After all, wouldn't you?

By the next morning, the three Jordan's were rested and ready for the long drive to see their family. They had purposely all slept alone, lest desires take over and rob them of sleep.

Mark took the wheel for the first leg, his Mom in the passenger seat of the white BMW 5 series perusing Cosmo, and his sister slouched in the back, texting and listening to her IPod. Their plan was to make it over halfway and stay at a state park for the night. Many years ago they had camped there when dear old Dad was in the picture. This go round they had called ahead and opted for the rustic cabins in the park since none of them relished sleeping on the ground in a tent.

Around noon, they stopped for lunch and switched off drivers, Vivian took the wheel and Mark got in the back with his sister, under the pretext of taking a "nap". Vivian was no fool and adjusted her rearview mirror down and placed a bet with herself as to how long Mark would "nap".

Fifteen minutes later, Vivian's attention was drawn back from a road side antique store whizzing by, to see that Mark's "nap" was over. There, filling the view of her mirror was her son's erect cock, jutting up out of his shorts. She glanced over her shoulder and noticed that Kim was actually taking a nap. Mark was reaching towards Kim's hand resting on her lap, when Vivian hissed at him.

"Mark! Leave her alone!"

Her son's head jerked up in surprise at being caught and he grinned sheepishly at his mother.

"Aw, gee Mom! What am I supposed to do about this?" He waggled the thick snake at his mother who unselfconsciously licked her full lips at the obscene sight.

"Put it back in there and go to sleep! Can't you wait until tonight?"

"C'mon Mom! Usually by now I've got my rocks off a couple of times! I feel like I'm gonna burst!" Vivian shook her head in amazement at her horny son and briefly considered her options. She could insist on him putting away the lovely pink Popsicle, let him wake up his sister, or...

"Just be quiet until I find a place to stop, ok?"

Mark grinned devilishly.

"Sure thing Mom! I knew I could count on you!"

"What a mother does for her son," Vivian muttered and took the next exit slowly, not wanting to wake up Kim at this point. Her taste buds were already in overdrive at the thought of copping Mark's seed and she didn't want to share if she didn't have to. She spied a big pile of gravel heaped off the road and pulled behind it, out of sight of the interstate and access road. As she gently stopped and placed the car in park, she turned her head to her son.

"Come around to the front..." But Mark was already up and out of the car in a flash and was now standing beside her door and tapping on the shut window with his erect cock, leaving smears of precum on it. Vivian stifled a giggle and engaged the electric window, lowering it.

"You're insufferable," she whispered. "Now I'll have to drive all this way looking at your cum."

"It'll make you think of this cock and how much you love sucking on it, Mom," Mark whispered as his mother reached out and wrapped her tiny fingers around his girth. "And that is definitely not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned!" Vivian clucked her tongue disapprovingly, and then swiped it across his knob, capturing a glob of oozing cream. She sucked it into her mouth and savored the salty mix.

Mark snuck a look back at his sister, who was still sleeping soundly, and then rested his hands on the top of the car and tried to keep an eye out for any cars while enjoying the tender suckling of his Mom's hot, wet mouth.

Vivian trailed her tongue up and down the length of her son's cock, wetting him and setting off a rash of goose bumps on his abs. She giggled, pleased that she was still able to elicit a reaction like that in him, no matter how many times they did this. To her this was a sign of how deeply they felt for each other. She wasn't bullshitting Mark last night when she professed her loyalty to him. He was all she ever wanted in a man. Loving, loyal, devoted and his big cock was just a bonus.

Once she had slathered his pole with her tongue, Vivian dropped her head lower and licked his nut sack. At her and Kim's request, Mark had started shaving his pubic area, leaving only a patch of hair above his pole. She reveled in the satiny smoothness of his balls and drew them tenderly into her mouth, sucking them gently. She inhaled his musky smell and moved her tongue behind his sack, teasing the sensitive area.

Mark expelled a lungful of air at the feel of his Mom's snake like tongue batting his balls around and teasing him. Vivian brought her mouth back up, her tongue cradling the shaft, until it reached the tip. She then opened her mouth wide and closed it around the wide knob. Her hands came up, one cradling his swaying balls while the other tightly gripped the base of his shaft, and started milking him. Her tongue swirled around the head clogging her mouth and she corkscrewed her head back and forth, working him further into her piping hot orifice. Hot spit surrounded Mark's cock and some leaked out around the seal of her mouth to drip down onto her blouse. "Oh, well, that's what cleaners are for," she thought as she sucked avidly on the huge prick, the drip of his cum steadily basting her taste buds. She had become such a cum slut for her son's big prick.

The dedication of his Mom was getting the better of Mark and he could feel his big balls drawing up against his body. He used to try and hold out as long as he could, but with a Mom like this and a sister like that, ready and willing to satisfy his every desire, why bother? With a barely stifled roar, that still shocked a flock of birds into flight from a nearby tree; he began to squirt long, thick streams of cum into his Mom's sucking mouth.

Vivian groaned as she tasted and felt the first jet of Mark's load on her tongue. She drew back and held just the tip in her mouth, her hands wringing his pleasure from him. After leaving a Junior League meeting recently and realizing the stain on her collar was not salad dressing, she had learned to take his output without ruining what she was currently wearing. Her every horny son was liable to request a blowjob at anytime and she couldn't be running around town like some Bukkake actress!

Spurt after hot spurt filled Vivian's mouth and she swallowed rapidly to keep up with the jets, her throat working overtime. She loved the slimy feel of his juice sliding down her throat and thrilled at the warm feel in her tummy. With a shudder, Mark was finished and withdrew. Vivian licked her lips, capturing a stray glob and looked up at her son.

"Thanks Mom," Mark whispered.

"Yeah, thanks Mom!" Kim said sarcastically from the back. "You better watch it, snacking so soon after lunch. Mark's not going to want to fuck a fatty!"

Vivian swiped her hand back into the back seat as Kim drew her legs out of range and giggled. Mark joined in the laughing at the sight of their Mom's futile attempts to hit his sister.

"No worries, Kim, that's pure protein, no carbs there!"

It was Mark's turn to dance back as Vivian swung at him, a sheepish grin playing across her glossy lips.

"Get in the car wise ass or we'll never make it on time!"

By nightfall, Kim was at the wheel and they were pulling into the park's front entrance. Mark was slouched in the backseat, while Vivian rode up front. Kim pulled up and stopped at the drive-through entrance. The window slid back and a young man in his twenties, clean cut and earnest looking, poked his head out.

Welcome folks! Are ya 'll staying the n....??" His voice trailed off as he looked down into the car and was greeted by the sight of Kim's impossibly deep cleavage. She was actually wearing a bra today, for once, but this only served to lift and cram together her big, firm 36Ds, putting them even more on display. With the chill from the car's air conditioner, her nipples were in full relief, spearing through the bra and thin T-shirt.

As the awkward silence stretched out, and the park ranger's face reddened, Vivian felt obliged to lean over, but this only exacerbated the situation, as her blouse gaped open as well, exposing her fullness to the suddenly horny outdoorsman. When she noticed his eyes flick over and lock between her tits, Vivian blushed and withdrew, clasping her blouse shut. She'd meant to rescue the young man from the embarrassing situation, not make the situation worse.

Kim turned in her seat and rested her elbows on the window sill, propping her huge tits on her forearms. The kid's eyes bugged and his mouth started opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"Night? Yes, yes we are. The name is Jordan," Kim breathily said, overplaying the deepness of her voice. "What's your name?"

"J-j-j-josh."

"Well, J-j-j-josh, you should have a reservation for us," Kim said, when he finally jerked his eyes away from her boobs and looked at her smiling blue eyes.

"Oh! Yes ma'am, yes we do," the young man stammered as he handed her a clipboard with a form to fill out and rushed over to retrieve a key dangling from a hook. "You are in cabin 4. Right down this road, second right." Josh used the form's distraction on Kim to stare open mouthed at her glorious globes, lifting and falling with each breath. "One night, right?"

"That's right, Ranger Josh. Just one night," Kim said, handing back the clipboard, along with her Mom's credit card. "Hardly enough time to see the sights. How is the scenery this year?"

"Huge," Josh muttered, then rushed to cover his faux pas. "Er, huge trees! Lots of animals!"

"I'm sure it's lovely," Kim giggled. "Well, just showers and bed for us tonight. Early day tomorrow and all." Kim rolled up the window and pulled away.

"Kim! You're awful!" her mother admonished, as Kim and Mark laughed.

"No knothole on any tree will be safe tonight from Ranger Josh," Mark commented.

Ranger Josh couldn't close up the station quick enough after the Jordan's had pulled through. While it was a little early, he couldn't pass up the chance to get another glimpse at the two hotties, internship be damned! The front of his short hiking pants stretched uncomfortably over the pup tent he had pitched as he hurried towards cabin 4.

As he got within sight, he stopped, wondering what pretext he could use for disturbing the family. According to the filled out form, it was a mother and her kids and he didn't think that a "just checking on you" would fly with the mom. She had obviously seen him staring at her daughter's big tits and probably noticed him checking her out as well.

"What a fucking boy scout," he thought. Though it was true that he was a former one in fact, the scout code of conduct didn't address peeping in windows. As he mulled over his dilemma, the screen door to the cabin opened and Josh jumped behind a tree.

He peered around the trunk to see Vivian stroll down the trail towards the showers. "Here was his chance!" he thought. He wouldn't have to peep in the cabin, he knew of a small window on the side of the bathrooms he could use to spy on the MILF! When the door of the bathroom closed behind the busty mom, Josh silently sneaked over and squatted under the open window, behind a small bush, just to the side of the entrance. He waited, his pulse racing and his erection straining, until he heard the water start running. He slowly stood and peered over the sill.

Jackpot!

Vivian's back was to the salivating college student as she soaked in the spray of the shower in the large open stall. She was exquisite! Curvy hips rounded her tiny frame and if he put his head to the edge of the window, he could see the full curve of her right boob. Josh reached down and began rubbing the length of his rock hard erection through his pants. He could already feel a damp spot where he was steadily leaking precum. He hoped to store up enough batch material for later before his boldness deserted him.

When the sexy mom turned and leaned her head back under the shower, Josh's mouth dropped open. Her tits were huge, but so firm, their gravity defying shapes wobbling back and forth as she ran her fingers through her hair. They were easily the biggest tits he had ever seen in real life! While not a virgin (Florence Richmond had seen to that on prom night two years ago), his experience with women was mostly limited to old copies of his Dad's Playboys he had appropriated.

He tore his gaze away from the big softballs and was shocked at the sight of Vivian's barely there bush. The women he had seen in the old photos had much hairier muffs, she must... Josh heard the cabin's screen door slam behind him and dropped down. He pressed himself tight against the wall, pulse racing, certain he was about to be discovered. When no hand grabbed his collar and he heard the bathroom door open and shut beside him, he breathed a long sigh of relief and laughed giddily to himself. Now the daughter would be in there! He waited another moment or two and eased back up, peering in, eager to get a glimpse of the daughter's obviously big tits.

When the son walked in, a thick slab of cock dangling between his lean legs, all the blood drained from Josh's brain, making him light headed. What the hell?!

"Mark! What are you doing?" Vivian squealed, reflexively covering her big soapy tits with one arm and hiding her sex with the other hand.

"Ooooh, he's going to get it now!" Josh thought to himself. "He didn't realize the men's was on the back side." Josh's eyes were glued to the scene, waiting for the fireworks to start.

"There wasn't any hot water on my side, Mom, sorry," Mark said. Josh missed the grin he flashed at his mother, thinking, "I checked that water heater this week! What's he up to?" He was shocked when the mother dropped her hands and casually resumed her shower.

"Yeah, right. You're gonna get busted and get us kicked out of here," Vivian said bending at the waist to wash her supple calves.

Josh's eyes flew even wider open at the non-obstructed view of the woman's pink gash. The conscientious part of him thought, "I couldn't kick someone out for refusing to shower in cold water!" Then he noticed the son lean over and gaze openly at his mother's pussy from behind. "Now that kind of behavior might get you kicked out," he thought and then was further shocked when Mark stepped closer to his Mom and start stroking his cock!

Vivian cocked an eye at Mark and then looked over her shoulder at the open window, where Josh stood. For a second, he held his breath, certain he'd been seen, but then she looked back at her son and the bottom dropped out of the ranger's world when she leaned forward and rested her hands on the tiled wall.

"Just make it quick, alright?"

Josh stifled the groan of lust into his clenched fist and watched as Mark stepped behind his Mom and began to tease his stiffening cock up and down her exposed cunt! Never in his wildest imagination had he envisioned this sight! Throwing caution to the wind, he reached down and fumbled with his zipper, finally pulling it down, allowing his rigid pole to thrust into the open air. He grasped it and began to pet his dolphin.

Slowly Mark was able to tease the moisture from his Mom's hole that the shower had been washing away. Her wetness slicked his cockhead and he braced his legs behind his Mom and smoothly slid halfway in. Vivian grunted and pushed back against him. He pulled almost all the way out and swiftly sunk himself back in to the hilt. The impact set off a jiggling across Vivian's dangling rack and Mark leaned forward, filling his hands with his Mom's swaying boobs. Vivian pulled a hand off the wall and covered her own mouth, muffling her loud moans as her son began to piston his big cock rapidly in and out of her wet box.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,480 Followers