The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-n-n-no! That's, that's...."

"Sick? Yeah, but that's what makes it so fucking great! I've got all the cock I could ever want right here under my own roof and a mom who loves the taste of teen pussy!"

"I could never...I mean we could never..."

"Well these stiff nipples," Stacy said, giving the twin bullets a pinch, "And that wet patch in your shorts say different. Come on Kim! Haven't you ever considered letting your brother sink his sword in this hot box?" With that she removed a hand from Kim's boobs and cupped her cousin's hot, juicing cunt. Kim moaned and lifted her hips, giving Stacy better access. She began to slowly gyrate as Stacy squeezed and teased her. The pleasure engulfing her got the better of her judgment and Kim broke under the interrogation.

"Yes! Yes! Alright! We are! We have! We've all been fucking like rabbits for the past month!" It was Stacy's turn to look surprised, her blue eyes rounding and mouth dropping open. "Now fuck me before I explode you little slut!" Stacy immediately recovered and squealed excitedly, bouncing off the bed to whip off her T-shirt and shuck her shorts, sans panties, to the floor.

"Now you're talking!" Stacy said and helped Kim stand. Kim reached down and hurriedly pulled her top off as Stacy knelt and slid her shorts and panties to her ankles. In her excitement, Kim fumbled with the catches on her bra, but by the time Stacy stood and faced her, she had unlocked her treasure chest and shrugged out of the garment in time for Stacy's little hands to come up under and cup the huge mounds. Kim's hands found their own way to Stacy's balloons and the two cousins were soon moaning and gasping into each other's mouths as their manicured fingers overflowed with oversize handfuls of each other's boobs.

The teen tarts licked and sucked at each other's mouths and then pressed closer together, their arms encircling their partner's slim waists and simultaneously reaching down to mold and squeeze their tight asses. Stacy pulled back first and the cousins stared at each other for a long moment, each gasping for air.

"Have a seat Kim," Stacy said, directing her towards the bed. "If the glance I saw is right, we both have the same grooming techniques and I can't wait to feel those smooth pink lips in my mouth!"

As Kim sunk to the bed, her legs spread and feet resting on the floor, she trailed her eyes down Stacy's body, past the flushed mountains, over the flat tummy and small hips and centered on the shaved bare pussy that was a twin to her own. Stacy thrilled at the undisguised lust on her cousin's face and dropped to her knees. She hooked her arms underneath Kim's legs and lifted them upright, causing Kim to fall backwards onto the bed before she raised herself up on her elbows. Kim didn't want to miss a second of her sexy little cousin eating her box.

"Yum!" Stacy said as she examined the pink outer lips and detected the faint, sexy aroma. She spied a drop or two of moisture and extending her long tongue, teased a long strand of juice from Kim. She slurped it into her mouth and savored the tart taste on her tongue for a moment before dropping her head back down and plastering her full lips over the steaming clam.

Kim's hips jerked involuntarily, rising off the bed to grind against Stacy's mouth, which was now sucking and kissing every centimeter of her dripping gash. She moaned long and loud until she felt Stacy's hand clamp over her mouth.

"Shhh! We don't want to alert your Mom until my Mom has had a chance to clue her in!" Stacy pinched a rigid nipple as her hand trailed back down and rested on Kim's stomach. Kim lay back and gathered her big tits in her hands, kneading and squeezing them as Stacy really went to town on her twat. She closed her eyes, confident that she would have the chance to watch her pussy get eaten by the little minx many times during their stay.

Extending her tongue again, Stacy drug it between the juicy folds of her cousin's sex and lapped urgently on the budding clitoris. She sucked it between her lips and gave it the tiniest of nibbles, setting Kim's hips off into a wild gyration as she felt the first waves of a tremendous orgasm engulf her.

Out in the back yard, the three men shot the shit, discussing the fall football season and State's chance at a conference title. Once the grill was hot, Jim broke open a package of burgers and began to lay them out.

"Clint, go in and tell your mom that I'm starting to cook so she can get everything else ready."

"Ok Dad," Clint replied, rising and heading towards the house. "Think I'll check on the cousins. I haven't seen Kim since she got here." The quick wink between the Bennetts was lost on Mark who was looking over the big backyard.

"Good idea son. Make sure they're getting along alright. You know how teen girls are."

Clint grinned and had to hold himself back from sprinting to the house. Entering the kitchen from the patio, he spied his mom and Aunt Vivian sitting at the island in the middle of the big room, catching up on each other's lives. From this angle, he could see a generous slice of the curve of his aunt's copious cleavage and prayed that he would soon get to see a lot more. He informed his mother of the progression of the grilling and bounded up the stairs.

As he reached the top, he turned towards his sister's room. If all was going according to plan, the sight that would greet him behind the closed door would be one for the ages.

He stopped at the door and pressed his ear close. He could hear muffled moans from within and thought, "Bingo!" He slowly turned the handle and eased the door open slightly, squeezing his slim frame through before closing it behind him.

The sight greeting him was indeed glorious! Kim was laid back on his sister's bed, her eyes tightly shut and her hands full of her own soft tatas. She was moaning quietly while her hips wiggled against the tender cunt lapping being administered by Stacy. To Clint it appeared that she had just climaxed and was still coming down from the pleasure. He silently pushed his shorts off, his big cock jerking up out of its confines. For such a slight man, his above average cock appeared even larger, jutting out from his lean hips. He tip toed behind his sister and dropped to his knees, his eyes glued to the wet open gash fully exposed to his gaze. He tenderly touched Stacy's hip, signaling his presence. To her credit, Stacy did not react beyond shuffling her knees further apart and making her bulls eyes even more pronounced.

Kim was just starting to get her breath back from the mind blowing orgasm Stacy had just given her when she felt a change in rhythm to her cousin's cunt lapping...and was that someone else? Her eyes flew open and she jerked herself upright on extended arms to come face to face with her grinning cousin Clint as he kneeled behind his sister, slowly pumping his big cock in and out of her.

"Hey Kim, long time no see!"

Clint chuckled at the look on his cousin's face before dropping his gaze to her giant bosom which jiggled at each of his thrusts into his sister. He removed his hands from Stacy's hips and leaning forward, filled them with Kim's soft orbs. He thrilled at the firm flesh and hard nipples, which he began to tease with his thumbs. Kim grinned back goofily and pressed her chest against Clint's strong, experienced hands.

"Hey Clint, welcome to the party!" Stacy also mumbled something, but as her mouth was still glued to Kim's twat, the translation was lost. "You just keep doing what your doing Stacy," Kim instructed.

The thrilling sight of her cousin pummeling his own sister with his thick tool was almost too much for Kim and she could feel that another big O was not far off.

"Fuck her Clint. Fuck your sexy little sister," Kim whispered nastily. "She's been such a good pussy eater. She deserves something for her efforts!"

Clint sped up his long strokes, pistoning his eight inches at a furious pace. Stacy was now keening and moaning into her cousin's thigh, the impact of her brother's thrusts making it impossible to stay on task.

"Are you going to pump her full of your baby batter? Are you close stud?" Kim asked, noting the flushed look on Clint's face and his jerky rhythm.

"Oh, yeah, Baby," He replied, gazing into Kim's big, blue eyes. "I'm close, but I don't want to leave you out. Why don't ya'll come up here and share this feast?"

In a flash, the two teens were spinning around and kneeling on either side of Clint, running their soft hands up and down his wiry torso and licking their full lips as they watched him whip his hand up and down his bucking shaft. Kim gently removed his hand from his cock and leaned forward, sealing her soft lips along the side of his shaft. The heat of the contact was white hot and her pussy gushed even more at the feel of the scorching tube parting her lips.

On the other side, Stacy did the same and the two cousins spongy lips almost met around the thick hose. Extending them along the underside, they could feel the tip of each other's tongue wiggling back and forth along the pulsing vein as they skimmed their wet mouths back and forth.

Clint threw his head back and rested his hands on the tops of the cocksucker's heads, guiding their movements up and down. His eyes rolled back in his head and with a roar he launched a massive glut of cum up and out of the tip of his cock which arched through the air before splattering wetly on the bedspread. In a flash, Stacy sealed her lips around the end of the bucking pipe and siphoned off the subsequent discharges. Kim continued to lick up and down the kicking tube and she heightened his pleasure by reaching up and tugging on his swinging sack. In a few short moments, Clint shuddered and slumped back, his cock popping wetly from his sister's mouth.

"Wow!" he said, almost staggering.

Kim licked her lips and looked at Stacy who raised her eyebrows questioningly, then opened her mouth, revealing the snowball coating her tongue. With a whimper of lust, Kim lunged forward and crammed her tongue in her cousin's mouth, teasing out her share. After lustily kissing each other and swapping the creamy load back and forth a few times, the pair drew apart and looked at Clint. He smiled and tipped their heads back with his hands and gathered a stray glob from each of their lips with his index fingers before popping it into their mouths.

"Swallow."

The girls gulped down the divvied up snack and smiled upwards sweetly. Clint laughed.

"I'd kiss you hello Kim, but, well..."

"That's okay bro, I'll do it for you," Stacy said and planted another sloppy, wet kiss on her cousin.

Clint shook his head in wonder. If the first thirty minutes was any indication, it was going to be a long, fun vacation.

After the girls had a chance to each change into tiny, barely there, string bikinis and Clint into his own suit, the three cousins headed downstairs, eager for the hamburgers they could smell cooking. They had all definitely worked up an appetite!

As they passed through the kitchen, Clint hung back and catching his mother's attention, waggled his eyebrows.

"Er, Vivian? Why don't you go upstairs and change into your suit? We're going to be hanging out there all day."

"Good idea, Sue," Vivian agreed. She slid off the barstool and stretched her arms overhead, still stiff from the drive. Was it her imagination, she thought, or did her nephew just lick his lips? There was no doubt where his gaze was centered, however, and she self-consciously crossed her arms across her abundant chest and tried to indiscreetly cover the slice of cleavage open to his view with her hand. She had to pass right by the shirtless hunk and could feel his eyes devour her as she walked. The two girls grabbed the tray of hamburger fixins and went out to the pool area. When the door shut behind them, Clint covered the area between himself and his Mom with three long strides and without a word between them, the mother and son hungrily began kissing each other.

Sue's small hands stroked over the wiry muscles of Clint's back, while her son greedily filled his hands with his Mom's big, soft jugs. With a gasp of lust, they pulled back before Sue began licking and nibbling at Clint's neck.

"It's going to be so easy Mom!" Clint gleefully informed her. "They're already all fucking each other!" Sue pulled back in shock, a surprised gasp from her lips.

"You're kidding me!"

"Nope! Have been for about a month!"

Clint filled her in on what he had learned and Sue, who had concocted the scheme to bring the Jordans into their den of pleasure, could see her plan succeeding beyond her wildest dreams. She knew that Vivian had been lonely and depressed since the breakup of her marriage and Sue had charitably thought a little family loving was just the ticket to break her out of her funk. Apparently, Vivian was a self-starter and had found her own love on the end of Mark's big stick!

"Well, let's play it cool," Sue said, her hand dropping between them to cup her son's now stiff cock. "We don't want to overplay our hand too early."

"But you have such a nice hand, Mom," Clint groaned when Sue pulled hers back and steered him towards the door. She playfully smacked him on the ass. "Make sure Stacy and your Dad are up to speed and bring Kim in on it too."

"Will do, Mom." When his mother didn't follow, Clint turned back. "Aren't you coming?"

"In a minute hon," Sue said, her green eyes sparkling mischievously, "I want to start softening up my sister's defenses."

Minutes later, Sue heard Vivian come down the stairs and looked up just in time to see her sister enter the room, now clad in a very revealing, yellow two-piece. The high cut bottoms hugged Vivian's curvy hips, the front clinging tightly to her mound with just a slice of labia apparent if you looked closely. Seeing the surprised look on her sister's face, Vivian grinned and did a slow turn, showing off her firm, round ass, half of it hanging out of the suit. When she completed her turn, Sue raised her eyes to the spectacular watermelons threatening to spill out of the tiny bikini cups and let out a long, low wolf whistle. Vivian giggled and bounced on the heels of her feet, setting off a sexy ripple of tit flesh.

"Wow sis! You still know how to fill out a bikini," Sue informed her younger sibling. "You haven't looked that good since before you and old what's his name got married!"

Sue rolled her eyes, sighing and perching herself back on the barstool, unleashing another tidal wave of milkshakes to her secretly delighted sister who had nursed her incestuous desire for her sister since they were teens sharing the same bedroom. Sue pressed on with her compliments.

"You must have a man in your life by now. Something is certainly giving you a glow," Sue said, sliding the first of what she planned on being many glasses of wine across to her sister.

Vivian was careful not to show any reaction, merely shaking her head and taking a long sip of the wine.

"Nope. No men for me. Just me and the kids."

Sue pressed on.

"Well, that Mark has certainly grown up since I've seen him last," Sue commented.

Vivian's green eyes snapped up over the rim of the wineglass, but Sue was looking down, dicing onions on the chopping block.

"Um, yes he has," she replied, volunteering nothing else.

"He still hasn't found the right girl yet? I mean, he's still a virgin, right?"

At that, Vivian's walls really went up and she stiffened.

"That's really none of your business, Sue," she snapped, her voice raising more than she intended.

Sue looked up defensively and raised a hand.

"Hey, sorry! Just concerned about my only nephew is all. Why so defensive?" she asked, knowing full well why her sister was suddenly looking like a cornered mother bear with her cub.

Vivian suddenly realized how silly her overreaction must look and rushed to defuse the situation.

"I'm sorry Sue. Mark's just been so shy around girls all his life. I'm sorry I made a big deal."

Sue shrugged and fixed her sister with a soft smile.

"No worries, sis. I know how I am about Clint," she said, searching Vivian's face desperately for any hint of their relationship. When none came, she threw out one more Hail Mary.

"It's just such a shame. That is, judging by the size of that lump he greeted me with when I hugged him earlier."

Vivian's eyes slitted and she jumped off the stool and strode for the door with nary a look back at her sister, who was struggling to hide the grin on her face.

Gotcha, Sue thought as the door shut a little too hard.

Vivian tramped out to the pool side, her face flushed. Before anyone turned to notice her, she struggled to bring her embarrassment and anger with her sister under control.

Jim was pulling the last of the burgers off the grill, beside which Mark sat, his eyes glued to the pool. Vivian followed his gaze and saw Kim, Stacy and Clint cavorting in the shallow end, playing what appeared to be nothing more than a game of grab ass. The two girls equally huge tits bounced and jiggled crazily around as they tried to escape the clutches of Clint's hands. Vivian could feel her face flushing even more when she noticed how Kim and Stacy would squirm and wriggle against Clint whenever he would catch them. Turning her head to Mark, Vivian was not surprised to see that he had what appeared to be a mini beach umbrella in his warm up pants.

"Mark. Mark!" She snapped, then instantly regretted her tone when his head jerked towards her, his eyes wide with surprise.

"Yes Mom?"

Vivian took a deep breath. Get a handle on it girl, she thought, missing the double entendre of the massive handle in her son's pants as he rose and slowly walked towards her. At the sound of her voice, Jim and the three in the pool had stopped what they were doing and turned towards her. Looking at her handsome son's face, she was engulfed with a tidal wave of emotions for him, washing away the now recognizable jealousy she had felt upon hearing her sister talk of him. She loved the damn kid way more than any mother probably should, but she still wasn't ready for that love to go public, even with her own flesh and blood.

When she smiled warmly at Mark and raised a hand to his chin, the situation was defused and everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Why don't you go inside and change into your baggy trunks, baby?" she said quietly and then whispered, "Before you tear a hole in those pants!"

Mark's worried expression was replaced by a head splitting grin. He leaned close to his mother's ear, his warm breath tickling her ear, raising a rash of goose bumps on her forearms and causing her nipples to tighten slightly. His arm brushed against the swell of his Mom's tits.

"Don't forget my birthday is tomorrow, Mom," he whispered.

Vivian could feel her pussy moisten at the thought of what she had promised her horny, horse cocked son on his big day. His closeness and the brushing of his strong arm against her big tits were getting to the sexy MILF. She feared she just might drop to her knees in front of everyone and give him his present early if this continued. With her last ounce of resistance she stepped past him.

"With the sleeping arrangements, you'll need to come to me. It might set Clint back a bit to wake up and see me going down on you! Go change," she whispered and walked to a lounge chair.

Mark followed her walk with a grin, and then turned to the house. He went inside and found his suitcase and lugged it up the stairs.

At the top he looked left and right, unsure of where Clint's room might be. He spied a football poster on a door and figured this was the one. He opened the door and about jumped a mile in the air at the sight of his sexy Aunt Sue, clad in a two piece bikini with high cut sides, bent over the second of two twin beds in the room, shaking out sheets.

1...34567...10