The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers

The suit was pulled tight between her ass cheeks, cleaving and separating the two plump globes. Even with the covering and support of the suit, Mark was delighted at the effect his aunt's efforts were having on her extra large tits. Her top was low cut, exposing most of the upper half of her tits, but had a curtain like portion under the tits which allowed only her sexy little belly button to show. The bounce and jiggle of the big melons was a sight for sore eyes indeed!

Mark could feel his already hard cock expanding further. He knew if she turned around, there was no way she would miss the enormous tenting in his groin, so he quickly reached down and adjusted himself, his cock flat against his belly. Due to his length, however, two or three fat inches extended past his waistband and he made sure his shirt covered them.

Sue, while playing dumb, was well aware that her handsome nephew was behind her, having hurriedly changed into her suit and coming to her son's room when she saw Mark from upstairs enter the house. She played up her vulnerable position, bending over far more than was necessary and making sure to wiggle her enormous boobs as much as possible. After tucking in the sheets, she decided that the bait had been set enough, and turned to face Mark. She feigned shock at his presence, her hand flying to the exposed upper swell of her cleavage which jiggled enticingly when she jumped.

"Oh! Mark! You half scared me to death! I didn't know you were in here!"

Mark fought a battle of wills, dragging his eyes away from his bosomy aunt's cleavage and smiling sheepishly at her.

"Sorry Aunt Sue. I didn't mean to sneak up on you. I was just going to change into my swim suit." At this, he turned to leave the room. While taking care not to be too overt, Sue had already spied the formidable spike in Mark's pants. She spoke hurriedly to prevent his leaving as she was dying to get a look at exactly what the apparently super hung teen was toting around in those pants.

"Sure! I'm almost done here. Just go ahead and make yourself comfy. Leave your clothes right there and I'll wash them for you." She turned and started to put the bedspread on. Mark stood dumbfounded for a second. Surely he hadn't heard her right.

"Uh, um. I'll just go next door."

Sue turned to him, cocking her hip and placing a hand on it, adopting what she hoped was a sexy, but innocent pose.

"Oh, really Mark! I changed your diapers as a kid! And don't forget I have a son too. We're family after all!"

When Mark didn't move, but stared at her like a deer in the headlights, Sue clucked her tongue and strode over to him.

"Don't be a prude, here, let me help you."

Before he could answer, Sue grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt and lifted it up. Mark, like a zombie, extended his arms over his head to facilitate the removal.

As she lifted the shirt up and covered his face, Sue flicked her eyes down and spied the pulsing monster mere inches from her protruding rack. The almost purple head was swollen and taut and was easily the largest Sue had ever seen. She paused in her undressing of her nephew and silently took a deep breath.

"Good lord!" she thought. "That thing is huge!" She could feel her pussy moisten and nipples tighten at the sight of the fat cock. From the looks of it, there had to be another six inches or so still to go!

"Fat and long," the horny aunt thought. "I can't wait to get my hands on it!" She spied a clear drop of cum oozing from the tip. "And I bet that stuff is positively tasty!" She reluctantly finished pulling off his shirt, first raising her eyes to his and smiling as he blinked and looked down, realizing what was showing. Sue did not let on what she had seen and maintained eye contact as Mark shuffled his feet, his face as red as a tomato. She stepped back from him.

"You'll have to do the bottom," she said impishly. "There are still some things aunts shouldn't do!"

Mark was mortified. "How can she not see how hard I am?" he wondered. "Does she really expect me to drop trou in front of her?" Apparently she did, standing there and waggling her fingers impatiently.

"Come on, come on, hand 'em over," she said.

Mark took a deep breath and grasped his waistband, slowly lowering his pants.

It was all Sue could do not to drop her gaze. She continued to smile at his face, but her vision picked up the appearance of inch, after thick inch, coming into view. When the pants were below his shaft, the big tube swung over and pointed almost straight up, seeming to eye his busty aunt hungrily. Sue took his pants and underwear after he shook them off his feet, his rigid shaft slicing through the air with his motions.

"There. Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Sue said sweetly.

Mark breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe his aunt didn't think anything was unnatural with boys growing redwoods in front of their relations. He still felt obliged to say something however.

"Er, sorry about this. It sometimes, you know, has a mind of its own."

Now that it had been recognized, Sue took the afforded opportunity to take a long, open look at the mighty cock. It was incredible! It had to be almost a foot long, criss-crossed with thick, pulsing veins and with a flaring purple knob crowning it. She was pleased to see that he was clean shaven, the lack of pubic hair making the big dick appear even larger. "As if it needed to be," Sue thought, her mouth practically watering. Every fiber of her being wanted to reach out and take the lance in her hand and feel its obvious weight. She fought back the impulse and tilted her head, taking in the golf ball sized testicles, full and ready. She almost licked her lips, but caught herself at the last moment and regretfully raised her eyes, past the six pack abs and over the tight, hard chest to look her nephew in the eye. She couldn't resist her next words...

"That's quite a cock you have there Mark."

What little blood still supplied his brain after first filling his oversized cock drained away, leaving Mark woozy and light headed upon hearing his aunt speak so matter of factly about his big pussy pleaser.

"I, I, I'm sorry," he stammered. "What d-d-did you say?"

"I said, that's a big cock," Sue flatly stated continuing to look him in the eye. "I don't think I've ever seen one so big. And I've seen more than my share."

Mark's head swam and he actually staggered slightly.

"Wha, wha, what?"

Sue then giggled and playfully slapped him lightly on his arm.

"Silly! Remember? I used to work for an urologist."

Mark remembered now. He had actually discussed a career in urology with his aunt when he was contemplating med school, but if his memory served him, he didn't think he had ever seen 'cock' in any medical journal.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," he said, laughing nervously. "I forgot." His aunt was now looking down at his twitching member and frowning slightly. "What's wrong Aunt Sue?"

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing," she said, shaking her head, but Mark could tell from the look on her face she was concerned about something.

"No, what is it?"

Sue sighed.

"I was just thinking about your grandfather. You know he died from testicular cancer." God rest his big dicked soul, she thought (but that's another story altogether). She looked back up at her nephew and was pleased to see sudden concern bloom in his features. Sue, she thought, you're going straight to hell for scaring this kid. But she couldn't pass up this chance with everyone down at the pool. "Do you do a self-exam regularly?"

Up until a month ago, I "examined" myself three or four times a day, Mark thought, but not for cancer. Now that he was actually using his dick for its intended purpose, he was horrified at the thought of anything happening to it.

"No! I never have. Should I be?!"

Sue fought back the grin playing behind her full, red lips and nodded seriously.

"Oh yes, especially with our family history."

Without a thought to appearances, Mark swung his big shaft out of the way with one hand and hefted his sack with the other. The future doctor in him questioned what he was looking for.

"Will there be lumps or tumors? What should I feel for?"

And here it was, Sue giddily thought, like manna from heaven, the opportunity she had been building up towards.

"Well, I could do a base line check for you. You know, rule out any chance of a current problem and show you how to do it yourself. I think I still remember how."

Mark breathed a big sigh of relief.

"That would be great Aunt Sue. Could you?"

Almost too easy, Sue thought, walking over and sitting on the bed.

"It's not a problem at all, Mark. I'm happy to do it." Am I ever, she reflected. "Come stand in front of me."

Mark walked over and stood in front of his busty aunt, his sizeable meat bobbling for a second before settling to point directly between his aunt's twinkling green eyes. This time, Sue did not resist and licked her lips, but Mark did not notice, for despite his concern over possible nut cancer, his gaze was firmly set on the cavernous gap between his aunt's bodacious boobs. Man, what I wouldn't give to jug fuck those, he thought.

Sue rubbed her hands together briskly to warm them and reached out decisively, gripping the immense stalk with her tiny right hand. It was indeed very heavy, its glans swollen to bursting with blood. Sue had grabbed it just below the bulging head, her fingertips barely meeting. She slowly slid her hand down the tube and by the time she gripped the thick base, her fingers were stretched far apart by his broad beef.

Sue pinned the shaft against his body and reached out with her left hand, hoisting his swollen sack. She could practically feel the sloshing around of what could only be a copious amount of baby batter. Discretely, she blew a stream of warm breath over his cock, eliciting a rash of goose bumps. She rolled his big balls around with her fingertips, cradled them in her palm and tugged gently.

Mark sucked in a big lungful of air and fought the urge to cum all over his sexy aunt. His eyes drank in the rise and fall of her substantial breasts, noticing for the first time a blush to the exposed tops. It looked like Aunt Sue's nipples were also hard, he thought. Was she turned on? Despite his recent sexual escapades, it hadn't occurred to him that his aunt might be exploiting his inexperience for her own pleasure.

After jostling and tugging on his nut sack for a minute or so, while Mark recited the table of elements in his head, Sue drew her hands back and looked up at him. She was pleased and disappointed at his stamina and resistance of her charms during the "exam".

"Well, everything appears okay Mark. Tell me, do you ever experience any pain when you ejaculate?"

"When I what?!" His hearing must be going, he thought.

"Ejaculate. You know, cum, goosh, get off."

"No," he said. He was relieved that the exam was now over. Several times he was sure he was about to plaster his aunt during it.

Sue thoughtfully tapped her fingers against her pursed lips. She could feel the remnant heat from her nephews' cock on her fingertips and wondered how hot it would feel on her tongue.

"Okay then. Just so long as both of your testicles ride up simultaneously during climax, you're in the clear." She started to rise from the bed, but wasn't surprised when she felt Mark's hand touch her shoulder and stop her.

"I don't know, I mean, how am I supposed to know that?" It had to be that he was only pre-med, because Mark had never heard of such a rule. Sue silently applauded herself on her quick thinking. Now she would have her chance!

"Oh, I'm sorry Mark! I guess you couldn't know that. Would you like me to check it?" The scheming aunt smiled innocently up at him, her open mouth breathing warm breath over his cock.

Mark hesitated. It was one thing to get his aunt to perform a professional exam on him, but quite another to ask her to watch his balls while he jacked off!

"Oh, okay, yeah, sure. Do you just want me to mast...?"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Sue had wrapped both of her tiny hands around his mighty shaft and was vigorously stroking him.

"Hey! Oh, wow, ok, that's, uh, thanks," Mark spluttered.

Sue looked up from her task and smiled sweetly.

"Don't mention it! That's what families are for!"

Mark was becoming more and more convinced that this was indeed what families were for as his aunt whipped her tugging hands up and down his fat shaft. When a big glob of precum oozed from the tip, she smoothed it into the skin, lubricating the hand job.

"You'll have to cup your own sack Mark, and gauge the contraction. My hands are going to be busy."

Mark cupped his sack with his right hand, still gaping at his sexy aunt's boobs. Her vigorous stroking was having the obvious effect on her tits, the tops bouncing and jiggling like water balloons. He couldn't decide if he was more turned on or scared that he might actually have a problem. He hoped that...

When Sue suddenly and inexplicably spat a big glob of spit down his shaft, Mark felt his balls lurch upwards. Wait! Did they go up at the same time? Or did they...oh, shit! His big mushroom head was pointed directly between his aunt's eyes and while he was starting to get the feeling that all was not as it seemed, he didn't think it right to blast his Mom's sister right between the eyes.

"Aunt Sue! Aunt Sue! You'd better...!"

Sue had been in a cock stroking zone, focused on nothing but getting her randy nephew off, when his voice cut through the haze. She saw the oozing slit flare open and knew that she was about to get coated. Normally, she would have popped it in her mouth or just jacked it off onto her face. No problem, right? But she wasn't ready to reveal all. She was having too much fun!

Thinking quickly, she jumped to her feet and threw the curtainy skirt of her suit which covered her belly, over Mt. Saint Helens and continued to jack it.

Mark groaned and his toes curled as his cock began to fountain out spurt after hot spurt against his aunt's stomach. His cock was pressed right against her flesh and he could feel its heat as well as the bottom portions of her oversized flesh mountains.

That's it, cum for Auntie Sue, the delighted MILF thought.

It seemed to go on forever, but soon the blasts stopped, the sticky cum sliding down her soft belly and a big glob falling with an audible plunk on the thick carpet. Mark staggered backwards, a long strand of jizz hanging off his cock. Sue desperately wanted to fall to her knees and clean his God like cock with her little pink tongue, but refused to give in.

"There! All better? I mean, what's your assessment Mark?"

Mark was having a hard time focusing. He blinked his eyes rapidly and looked at his aunt. She was standing there with her hands behind her back like nothing had happened, but the big wet stain on the fabric of her swimsuit was a dead giveaway.

"I, I dunno. I think they came up at the same time Aunt Sue."

"I'm sure they did Mark. Incidentally, the volume of your output is indicative that there should be no problem." Liar, liar, she thought and was pleased as he smiled, obviously relieved.

"Really? Wow, that's a relief! Thanks again Aunt Sue!"

Mark grabbed his swim suit from the floor.

"I'll just clean up in the bathroom."

"Okay Mark," she said as he made to leave. "But Mark?" He stopped and turned back to her. "Let's keep this between us, ok? I don't want your Mom worrying unnecessarily."

He smiled and nodded.

"Ok Aunt Sue," and then he was out the door.

As soon as the door closed behind him, Sue crammed the fingers of her right hand in her mouth, whimpering with pleasure. She had surreptitiously scooped a heaping helping of his hospitality from her tummy and now moaned as she savored his creamy, salty goodness.

For such a smart kid, he sure was dense, she thought, licking her hand clean.

Five minutes later, Mark came out onto the patio. The rest of the family was already eating their burgers. He made two for himself and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

"Where've you been?" Vivian asked as he sat down beside her.

"Uh, just changing. I couldn't find my suit," he lied, keeping his eyes on his plate. When Sue bounced out of the house, having changed into a clean suit, everyone except Vivian and Mark grinned into their burgers.

"How's the beef? Mine looks well done," Sue chirped, fixing herself a plate. As Vivian and Mark's backs were to her, she winked openly and saucily at the others. Jim choked for a second on a mouthful of beef and Clint had to jump up and dive into the pool to keep from laughing out loud. Stacy and Kim just stared down, not trusting their ability to keep a poker face.

Vivian looked up.

"What? What'd I miss?"

Sue sat down beside her after patting her shoulder.

"Oh, nothing." She began to eat her burger, already formulating a plan to get some more of Mark's secret sauce later.

The rest of the afternoon was spent chattering around the pool, soaking up the sun and drinking many, many beers. The families discussed the trip tomorrow to the beach house. The Bennetts had owned the secluded getaway for many years and this was the first time that the Jordans would be joining them.

As the evening stretched out and the shadows began to grow long, Uncle Jim called out for pizza and wings as no one felt like cooking, having consumed more than their share of cold ones.

For Mark, Clint and Jim, the day was one whole blur of boobs and butts. As the alcohol began to work its magic, the ladies began to grow more and uninhibited. Suits were adjusted until they left nothing to the imagination and on several occasions when they would fall off in the pool, might not be replaced for several minutes.

At first taken aback by the obvious erections of her nephew and brother-in-law, Vivian got over the remnants of her prudishness and began to enjoy the attention and long, hot gazes at her still tight, sexy body. She loved Clint and Jim's tight, compact bodies and their tools looked sizeable in their trunks, but not coming close to matching the magnitude of Mark's trouser snake.

Mark was also very self conscious of his observable condition at first, but when no one commented on it, save for several ravenous looks from the ladies while his attention was elsewhere, he grew relaxed and stopped trying to hide the unhideable.

The delivery guy arrived with the food and Jim had to practically shove him out the back gate after seeing the acres of flesh on display. The ladies giggled among themselves, commenting that they had given him batch material for the next month in those few minutes.

Conversation ceased as the group tore into the offerings and they all sat around after finishing, bloated with food, weary from the sun and alcohol. Vivian was the first to call it an early night. She stood and stretched, her gravity defying knockers rising and bouncing with her movements. All three men openly ogled her and Mark fought vainly to keep from reaching up to cup her dangling boobs as she bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't forget your birthday present in the morning, baby," she whispered before straightening up and turning to her sister. "Second door on the right Sue?"

"That's the one Viv. Have a good night," Sue said.

Vivian slipped Mark a sly wink and walked slowly towards the house, reveling in the hot looks she knew her gyrating ass was getting from all three men. Even fucking her own son she'd never felt so naughty.

Jim and Sue rose next and wished the kids' good night, retiring upstairs to relieve some of the sexual tension which had built up throughout the day.

The four teens continued chatting for another 15 minutes or so before Kim stood, yawning theatrically.

"Ummm, I'm bushed! Clint, do you think you could lug my big old suitcase up to the room for me?"

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers
1...45678...10