The Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
The family next door does more than swing.
7.8k words
4.64
127.7k
37

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The family next door does more than swing

Copyright 2012 by A. Van Peebles, All Rights Reserved

JENNIFER'S STORY

I was at a loss as to what to do. The next morning I told the kids to get their own breakfast; I couldn't face them across the breakfast table. I couldn't trust what I might say. I was so confused. I knew it was wrong, but the idea of my children fucking each other turned me on.

Then I hit on the idea of talking to Lisa. First, even though I hadn't known her for long, I felt I could trust her. Second, she had kids the same age, and third, she was so much more experienced than I when it came to sexual matters. She probably wouldn't know what to do either, but just talking the problem out with her would help me figure things out. So at nine-thirty I walked back over to the Giamattis. Lisa answered the door, smiling when she saw it was me.

"Lisa, I've got a parenting slash sex problem I need to talk out with you. Do you mind if I share some really personal stuff, and can I trust you to be very discreet?"

"You know you can. James is at work. Matt's off to the beach with friends. And Rachel is out by the pool. We're alone." We went into the kitchen and Lisa poured us coffee.

"When I came home last night, I discovered Chris and Emily having sex with each other." Lisa nodded almost imperceptibly, as if she knew. "You don't look surprised."

"Yeah ... I saw them having oral sex out by your pool the other day. I wasn't sure how to bring it up to you. What did you say to them?"

"Nothing. I just shut the door. They didn't even notice that I'd seen them. I was so confused I didn't know what to say."

"Why confused?"

"This is embarrassing, but maybe it's because of all that happened last night, but when I saw them, I got excited. I couldn't trust what I might say."

"Are you still excited by the idea?" Lisa's question was impassive. I couldn't read any motivation behind it.

"To be honest, yes. I know it's wrong, but..."

"Don't beat yourself up. You had an understandable reaction given the state you were in. We got you awful excited last night, and you were having lots of new sexual thoughts and experiences," she said rather clinically, but then she added, "besides, your kids are kind of sexy."

"You think so?" I responded, somewhat shocked at the change in her tone.

"Absolutely. Chris is a total studmuffin. And Emily is beautiful young woman, who I'm sure charms all the boys at school. They're young and beautiful. You wouldn't be the first parent to have lustful thoughts about their kids. To be honest, I've had them myself about Matt and Rachel."

"Really?"

"Really," Lisa assured me. "Do you think you want to act on those thoughts?"

"I want to, but I know I shouldn't."

There was an uncomfortable silence, and visions of Lisa calling the police and me ending up in jail flashed through my brain before Lisa spoke again.

"You've trusted me with a big secret. Can I trust you with a bigger one?" she finally said.

"Yes. You can tell me anything."

"I have acted on those thoughts."

I was stunned. "You mean..."

"Yes, both James and I have sex with Matt and Rachel. Does it shock you?"

"Of course..."

"And I gather that it excites you?"

"Yes," I found myself blurting out.

LISA'S STORY

I'd said it. We were past the point of no return, so I told Jennifer everything. I told her that about a year ago Matt had broken his leg, and since he couldn't bathe properly with the cast, I had started giving him sponge baths. He was embarrassed of course. No eighteen-year-old boy wants to be naked in front of his mother. Of course I washed his back and hair, but let him wash his private parts himself.

Then one day, while I washed his hair, I noticed that he had an erection. I don't know if he'd had them the other days; I had avoided looking down there out of concern for his privacy. He had a very nice cock, just like his father, only a bit smaller. It stood out proudly from the thick tuft of hair above it. I asked him, "Would you like me to take care of that for you?" I don't know why I said it. I didn't even think about it before the words escaped my mouth.

Matt spluttered and said he didn't know what I was talking about.

"It's natural that you got excited," I continued. "Getting your hair washed by a woman is kind of sexy, even if it's just your mom. Would you like me to relieve you, or will you do it yourself later?

"Uh, I guess it'd be okay if you did it."

With that I reached out and gave him a handjob. I think it only took about four strokes for him to come.

I finished cleaning him up, and it became part of our daily routine. I'd give him his sponge bath, cleaning his cock and balls myself now—I mean there was no more need to feign privacy after I'd jerked him off—and then I would finish him off by hand. I started making the washing into a game, trying to see how excited I could get him. I took to undressing before his sponge bath, wearing only a bathrobe on the pretense that I didn't want to get my clothes wet. I'd do things like rub my breasts against his back as I washed him, or breathe heavily on the back of his neck and ears.

Then one day, shortly before the cast was to come off, instead of giving him a handjob, I took him into my mouth. He'd never had a blowjob before and, although he was getting better at lasting longer with all the handjob practice, he came pretty quickly. His cum was sweet tasting.

Then the cast came off. I thought it was over and that I'd have a little talk with him about how what we'd been doing was fun, but it was something that shouldn't continue. But that night Matt came into my bedroom.

"Mom, I know I don't really need help bathing anymore, but would you mind helping me again tonight?"

I couldn't refuse him, or my own desires. I told him to go into my shower and I'd be there in a minute. Thankful that James was away on a sales trip, I undressed and I heard Matt start to run the shower, then, naked, I went into the bathroom to join him.

I let him soap me up and rinse me off. It was the first time he'd touched a naked female body. He was rock hard throughout. He spent an inordinate amount of time fondling my breasts, then, because I didn't think he would do it by himself, I grabbed his right hand and guided it down to my pussy and let my son grope me. After a few moments, I told James we should go into the bedroom. So I turned off the shower and we dried off. Then I took his hand and led him to my bed.

We lay down and I started kissing him. This was something that he had some experience with, and he wasn't a bad kisser. He was very tentative with his hands, unsure if he could touch me. So I told him to touch me all he wanted, and to show the way I reached out and grabbed that lovely cock of his. We just rolled around and played with each other that night. I let him explore my body, and I explained to him the various parts of my pussy and what I liked to have done to them. I finished him off with a blowjob and sent him to his own bed.

The next night I introduced my son to the art of giving a woman head. He was more enthusiastic than skilled, but he steadily improved as I guided him in what I liked.

The next day James came home, and that put a stop to Matt's and my playtime for two whole weeks. It drove Matt crazy, and I was unsure if what we were doing was right. First, as you can tell I'm really open about sex. A lot of what I was doing with Matt was a kind of sex education. I was guiding him in exploration of the female body and demystifying sex. It would make him a more considerate and responsible lover. But I wasn't sure that I should let it go any further than handjobs and head.

The other problem was my relationship with James. We have an open marriage, but that's based on honesty. James knows about every person I sleep with. In fact, he's there most of the time. I really don't pick up guys or girls on my own. There are few long-time partners and couples that I fuck without James being present, but for the most part when he's on the road, I stick to masturbation. This was different. First, I wasn't telling him about it. And second, it was our son. Not only did he have a right to know as my husband, he had a right as a parent. But I kept my mouth shut. Oh, and James and I had the most fantastic sex when he came home. All that playing with Matt got me really hyped up.

Then James was off on another sales trip, and that night Matt showed up for bath time again. We did our usual rolling around. Matt came twice. I got awfully wet, but Matt still hadn't gotten the knack of making me come. Don't get me wrong, Matt got me very hot, but he wasn't skilled enough to bring me off. But he was a quick study and it wouldn't be long before he would be nearly as good as his father. As usual, when we were done I sent my son off to bed. While I dearly would have loved to curl up and sleep with him, I was already starting to formulate boundaries. I wanted to keep our playtime limited to the physical. I wanted our emotional bond to be a normal mother-son one, and I was afraid that certain types of intimacy would encourage the wrong types of feelings.

Since I don't like sleeping on a wet spot, I changed the sheets and was settling down to bed when there was a knock at my door. It opened and I heard Rachel's voice.

"Mom, can I come in."

"Yes, of course dear. What do you want?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

I looked at my daughter, standing there in her nightgown. Despite being twins, my two kids really look nothing alike. Matt takes after his father in every respect, tall and lean, but Rachel was the odd one out in the family. She resembled no one else; I suppose she inherited every recessive gene in James and my arsenals. She had my nose and chin, but she had big, doe-eyes that no one else in the family had. And even at eighteen she was curvier and had bigger hips than I did. Her coloring was dark, also unlike either James or me. She was cute and cuddly and even though she was too old to be sleeping in her parents' bed, I couldn't refuse her.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"No. I just don't want to be alone tonight."

"Okay, hop in." I was glad I had changed the sheets.

I thought we had settled down to sleep when Rachel spoke, "I know what you and Matt have been doing."

A chill ran down my back, and I started to sweat. "What do you mean, honey?"

"I've been watching you and Matt. It's okay, I'm not going to say anything to Dad or anyone."

I breathed a sigh of relief, but knew I was not in clear yet. Rachel was young and innocent, but she was smart and methodical. She rarely acted on the spur of the moment, and the moment she said that she wasn't going to tell, I knew that she had planned this encounter out. She was the exact opposite of her twin brother, who was all impulse and was terminally oblivious to the consequences of his actions.

"Okay, Rachel. I know you too well. What do you want?"

"I don't know how to masturbate. Can you show me like you've been showing Matt?"

"Oh, honey, of course." This was something I was happy to do for her. Had she asked a few months ago, I would have limited my instruction to just telling her how, but I'd already broken that barrier with Matt, so a little hands-on instruction couldn't hurt. "Have you tried?"

"Sort of, but I'm afraid of hurting myself."

I turned on the light and climbed out of bed. "Okay, take off your nightgown. Get naked," I told her as I shed my own nightgown. Rachel stared wide-eyed at my body and then got of bed and tentatively took off her nightgown. I had never appreciated it before, but Rachel was rather stunning. I'm tall and rather lanky, but Rachel is short and all about curves. Her breasts were big for her age, and quite a round and impressive rack that she had not inherited from me—mine are surgically enhanced; James likes big boobs, so they were a Christmas present for him one year. She had an hourglass figure, with wide hips and nice, round butt.

I sat back down on the bed, with my back to the headboard, and spread my legs. I told her to lie down between my legs and began to show her my pussy. It was easier than having her try to see her own in a mirror. I explained the various parts and told her that hers would look somewhat different, but all the parts would be there. I explained where I liked to be touched and how, telling her that what she liked would probably be a little different, but that she should start doing the things that I liked and experiment from there. Rachel, ever the student, peppered me with questions. Like should she insert something? I told her not at first, just to rub herself until she got used to bringing herself to orgasm. And when she was ready, I'd get her a dildo, but she should make sure that she was properly wet before inserting anything, even her fingers. I also told her that the first time she did, she would probably bleed, and that was okay; it wasn't anything to worry about. Penetration probably wouldn't be pleasant the first time or two, but she would grow to really enjoy it if she kept at it, although she, like most women, would probably need external clitoral stimulation to cum. But I told her that sex is fun even if it doesn't lead to orgasm, as my recent playtimes with Matt had reminded me.

"Mom, can I touch you?"

"Of course, dear. See what it's like; then compare it to yours. And then we'll both masturbate together. Is that okay?"

Rachel nodded and tentatively reached out and parted the folds of my outer lips. "Does it feel good to have it licked?"

"Oh yes. That's so much better than your fingers."

Rachel, who never acted on impulse, did. Either that or she was playing a really deep game; I've never been sure which. She just pushed her face forward and began licking my labia. I was stunned, but just let her continue. When I was showing her my pussy I had told her that it was usually best to avoid the clit at first, working your way up to it, but now I told her that I was already pretty far advanced from my earlier bout with Matt, and that she should just go for it. She took my clit in her mouth and began sucking. She was a either a natural or she knew more about getting woman off than she had let on.

"Rachel, do you really need instruction in masturbation or do you already know how and this was just a ploy to lick my pussy?"

"Sorry," she said looking up from my crotch and smiling, her lips and chin glistening. "I got carried away. I really do want to learn."

"Okay, why don't we both masturbate together, as planned? And then we can advance to giving head. Does that sound good to you?"

"Oh, yes."

"All right. I'll do the things I like to myself. You watch and try them out on yourself."

"Okay, Mom."

I reached down and gently parted my labia with a finger. I was already wet. I watched as Rachel did the same. Then I closed my eyes and went into the routine that normally worked best for me. I rubbed and gently tugged at my pussy lips, and then started making circular motions on my clit. Every now and then I'd alternate rubbing side by side or up and down to give it some variety. As I felt my orgasm build, I went faster and faster until I couldn't go any more. That's when I exploded in an orgasm that had been working its way up since my shower with Matt earlier that evening.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Rachel was still working furiously at herself. She had buried her mouth in my thigh to keep from screaming, and then she started to convulse as her first-ever orgasm rocked her.

I scooped her up into my arms and started kissing her deeply. We held each other until I noticed she was drifting off to sleep, so I sent her off to her own bed.

James returned the next day—this was a short trip—and I decided to tell him. It was the incident with Rachel that provided the opening. I told him that Rachel had some questions about sex, her body, and masturbation, and that instead of simply giving her "the talk," I had demonstrated for her. I asked James if he thought that was okay, or if I had gone too far. James thought that it was probably okay and made a crack about wishing he'd been there to watch. I then asked whether we should do the same for Matt, and whether he might be able to demystify the penis for Rachel. He was cautious, unsure, but that might also be okay if we did it right, but he was concerned whether the kids, especially Matt, were emotionally mature enough to handle it right.

Then I dropped the bomb and told him what Matt and I had been doing. He said he wasn't sure, and would have to think about it. I hate James for that. When he gets upset he just shuts down and I can't read his emotions. We let the conversation drop. And I was in torment wondering what was going on in his head.

A few hours later James sat down with me and said he had talked with Matt. He said he was pissed off that I hadn't been honest, but that he'd get over that, and that he had been concerned that Matt would be taking our playtime the wrong way, but that the talk convinced him that Matt wasn't scarred from it and that, with the proper rules around what we did, it could be a healthy introduction to sex for the kids.

So we all sat down as a family and talked it out. We told them about our open marriage; Matt's eyes opened wide. He had no idea that his parents were kinky. The corners of Rachel's mouth curved up in slight smile when we told them; I suspect that she had already figured out our alternative lifestyle. And we said they were old enough to enter into the swinging lifestyle. (More shock and delight from Matt at this news.) The same rules that applied to swinging applied to our playtime. They could say "no" at any time and we would still love them and we wouldn't be offended. They were free to say no to a specific act, or to opt out of our playtimes altogether. That was fine with us. In fact, they shouldn't do anything they weren't comfortable with. Sex between us would be purely recreational and educational, and it wouldn't change our love for them as their parents.

We told them that they could play with each other, if both wanted to, but that neither should ever pressure the other and to always take "no" for an answer. Matt and Rachel exchanged glances and raised eyebrows at this; I don't think the possibility that they might have sex with each other had even entered their minds. We were a bit worried about Matt pressuring Rachel into doing things she didn't want to; but we needed have been. As we discovered, Rachel was fierce about not letting anything happen that she didn't want to. Matt, on the other hand, might act impulsively and be horny as all hell, but he was easily daunted by his sister. Besides, he is a basically sweet boy and wouldn't intentionally push it too far.

We also said that they should date others of the same age. Family playtime was a supplement to dating, not a replacement. Hopefully, they could be more responsible in choosing when and with whom to have sex. With all that said, we set our first Giamatti family playtime for that evening.

RACHEL'S STORY

I've never been a daddy's girl. I lot of my friends are, but I'm not. Don't get me wrong; I love my dad, but he's always been there for me, so I guess that I've never felt a need to seek his approval. Mom, on the other hand, has always been more emotionally distant. She loves me; I know that, but I don't think Mom ever figured out how to deal with me. So it's always her approval I've tried to get. It's probably because we're so alike. She says that we're so different, and physically that's true; I don't look like anyone in my family; strangers sometimes think I was adopted. But psychologically Mom and I are like two peas in a pod. We're both super organized, and we're always thinking ahead, seeing every angle, planning every contingency. Which is why this family-sex thing is so weird. It should never have happened because we both had to be impulsive for all this to happen, which is something neither of us ever are. She impulsively started playing with Matt when he broke his leg, and I impulsively went into her bedroom that night.