The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom says that she thinks I had it all planned out that night, but I didn't. I used to be so confused about sex. I knew I wanted to have sex. I burned I wanted it so badly. But none of the guys in school interested me. I mean some of them were cute, well a lot of them were cute, but they just didn't do it for me. Some of my girlfriends on the other hand... Let's just say I was very confused back then.

When I said I was confused, it's not that I didn't know about sex. Mom and Dad have always been open about sex with us and made sure we had all the "age appropriate" information. But information isn't the same thing as experience, and I had no idea what I was doing. It was so frustrating. Matt just happily blundered into everything. He was kissing girls in the sixth grade. But I don't work like that. I need to know what I'm doing or I just freeze up. And when it came to sex I froze on the outside, while I burned inside.

That's why I went into Mom's bedroom that night. I knew that I needed to learn about sex, and when I discovered that Mom was playing around with Matt, I knew I needed the same thing. I didn't think about the consequences, which could have been really bad.

The next afternoon I figured out Mom had told Dad. Matt was totally freaked out about something, and I figured that Dad had found out. But I was really surprised when Mom and Dad called a family meeting and told us about their plan. They admitted they were swingers, which was a surprise to Matt—sometimes Matt can be so dense—but I'd figured that out a long time before. Mom had a lot of rules for us; that's so like her. But I was really psyched. I'd really gotten off (literally) on the other night with her, and I wanted to learn more. Mom was so sexy, but I wanted to know about guys. Maybe if I knew more and weren't so scared, I'd be more attracted to them. Of course, that wasn't why I wasn't really attracted to them, but I didn't know that then.

So at eight o'clock Matt and I showed up at Mom and Dad's bedroom door, showered and ready for we didn't quite know what. I just remember being in a daze that afternoon between the meeting and playtime. It was like being a little kid again on Christmas Eve, the tortured anticipation of cool stuff to come. I stood by the door to my bedroom for about fifteen minutes before we were supposed to go into our parents' room. I think Matt had been waiting just as long because we came out of our bedrooms at the same time. We'd both been watching the clock.

Matt was naked. I wore a bathrobe. I hadn't seen Matt naked in a long time. He had a nice bod. And he also had a hard-on, the first one I'd ever seen. I couldn't help staring at it. It seemed so big. I now know that Matt is average sized, but that evening it looked intimidating to me.

Mom and Dad's bedroom door was open and we went in. Mom was lying on the bed. She was in a bathrobe too. Dad was standing next to the bed. He was naked, like Matt, with a semi-erect cock that looked absolutely huge to me. My eyes just fixed on it and didn't move. How was that supposed to fit in a pussy?

Mom immediately started choreographing us. She called Matt over and told him to lie on the bed with her. She told me to kneel down in front of Dad so that I could see his cock close up. She announced that we would explore each others' bodies for a while, and then Matt and I could watch the two of them fuck.

Dad was a little less businesslike. He smiled and motioned me over to him. He told me not to worry, that I was in control and nothing would happen that I didn't want. He then asked me if I wanted to get a closer look at his cock. He didn't need to ask twice; I dropped to my knees.

It was funny looking and I didn't know how guys managed to walk with things like that between their legs—but I guess guys probably think the same thing about breasts. It hung down at a forty-five degree angle and was a lot thicker than Matt's, but it didn't look much longer; I didn't yet realize that it would get longer when fully erect. Dad had less pubic hair than Matt, and I thought that seemed a bit weird until I realized that he'd trimmed his. Dad was circumcised, and the purple head really stood out.

Dad said that I could touch it, and I reached out and took it in one hand. It jumped, like it had a mind of its own. I felt it harden in my hand; it was really cool to see it respond to my touch. I lifted it up to see the underside, and I could see his balls hanging there. They looked even stranger. I'd seen pictures of dicks and balls before, of course, but seeing one in real life is very different. Dad told me to stroke it, if I wanted, and I obliged. It grew even bigger and firmer.

Now that I had explored it, it was no longer so intimidating. It was still weird looking and I didn't especially find it so attractive—some of my girlfriends raved about how sexy cocks were, as if they had ever really seen one. Dad's cock was kind of neat, but not especially attractive in my opinion. It also seemed a bit smaller now. Of course, it was actually bigger now that I had been fondling it, but as it became familiar it didn't seem so big. I realized that I could get most it in my mouth without a problem, and might be able to get all of it, although that might make me gag.

"Daddy, can I lick it?"

"Yes, please."

I leaned in and took a lick from the underside up over the glans. Dad smelled nice, like Dad, and he tasted kind of good too. I stuck the head in my mouth and ran my tongue around it.

"Don't take too in too much at once," Dad said. "You don't want to gag. You don't need to take the whole thing in your mouth. Take only what your comfortable with. It still feels good. And you can lick it from the outside too."

I plunged down and took most of Dad's cock in my mouth. I really could get most of it in without gagging. (I've since learned to deep throat the whole thing, but that took some practice.) I bobbed my mouth up and down for a while on Dad's cock. It was fun.

I let it slip out of my mouth and looked up at Dad. He was smiling down at me. That was really a nice feeling to give him pleasure. I glanced over at Mom and Matt. Mom was watching us, also smiling. Matt was sucking on one of her breasts.

"Rachel, bring your father over here and I'll show you how to really give him head," she said. So Dad and I went over to the bed. Dad lay down, and I lay down between his legs. Mom positioned Matt next to him so she was in the same position.

"Different men like different things," Mom told me. "But the underside and glans are sensitive on all of them. If you want to keep them aroused, but not coming, concentrate on the upper side of the shaft. She demonstrated with Matt, and I followed suit. She also said that having the balls played with felt good, but you had to be careful not to squeeze them. You could be rougher on the penis, and that the skin between the balls and the asshole was really sensitive, and that just touching there on most guys at the right moment could almost guarantee that they would come. I lifted up Dad's cock, cupped his balls with my other hand, and sucked one of them into my mouth. It was muskier down underneath. I didn't really like it, but it was tolerable.

"Now there is a secret that a lot of women don't know," said Mom. "Some men, including your father and your brother, as I've discovered, like you to use your teeth. Now, don't bite. You don't want to hurt them or cause any damage, but rub the side of your teeth against the underside. You can also very gently apply pressure or nip with the edges. The combination of pain and pleasure really sends them over the edge. Again, she demonstrated with Matt and I did the same with Dad.

We both then settled in and gave our men blowjobs for a steady five minutes. Then Mom tapped my arm and I watched as she popped Matt's cock out of her mouth, gave it one or two strokes and he came. White semen just erupted out of it, and Mom lapped most of it up.

"It's an acquired taste, so you may not like it," Mom said. "Would you like to try it?" She indicated a glop of semen on Matt's leg.

I scooped it up with my finger and smelled it. It was musky and smelled kind of good. I stuck my finger in my mouth, and ugh! It tasted salty and that was okay, but the consistency was really gross. It was like eating raw egg. But I figured I could get used to it.

Mom saw my face and said, "That's okay. You may grow to like it or not. It's good if you can at least tolerate it, because if you can keep sucking as he comes, his orgasm is a lot better than if you stop right when he starts to come."

I started to go back to Dad's cock, but he stopped me.

"I want to see my little girl's body."

We switched places, and Dad leaned over me and gave me a kiss. It's weird, but the first people I kissed, I'm not talking friendly kisses here, were my Mom and my Dad. I'd kissed Mom the other night, and here I was kissing Dad, my first guy. It was nice.

Then Dad moved down and cupped my breasts. He commented on how big they'd gotten, and then started sucking. Omigod! It felt so good. That's when I discovered that my nipples were really sensitive. When his tongue touched them, it was amazing.

He sucked and fondled my breasts for a few minutes, then started a trail of kisses down my torso. He spread my legs and put his hands to either side of my pussy lips. Then he started massaging them back and forth, pushing them together and then pulling them apart. It felt really good. He ran a finger along the inside of my lips; that made me shiver. Then he started kissing my inner thighs, and then planted one on my clit. Then he put his tongue between my lips and started licking around the outer folds of my vagina. When he was licking near the top, my clit got indirect stimulation, and that felt really good. When he wasn't, I still felt good, but the anticipation of his returning to the area around my clit was unbearable.

Then he used his fingers to part my lips again and force the bud of my clit to pop out. He started licking it directly and I was in ecstasy. I just leaned back and closed my eyes.

Then I felt two tongues on my breasts. Mom and Matt were sucking away as Dad attended to me down below. It was heaven.

I don't know how long they pleasured me, but it must have been a while. I could feel the orgasm slowly build. It just didn't come fast enough, but eventually the waves overtopped the levy and I started convulsing and thrashing about. I have really violent orgasms. It takes me a while to get there, but when I do, I really come.

Suddenly my clit and nipples were too sensitive. I couldn't stand being touched there. So I shook off my three pleasure-givers and just curled up in a ball and sobbed and shook and laughed. When I opened my eyes, Mom was holding me and smiling. She leaned in and kissed me, deeply and passionately. I returned the kiss.

"Wow, Sis. That was quite a show," said Matt.

"Okay, would you two kids like to see your father fuck me?" asked Mom.

Mom took Dad's cock in her mouth and got him fully hard again. When he was ready she had me lie down underneath her in a sixty-nine so I could get a good view, Matt was lying to one side, and Dad entered her from behind.

I just looked up and watched Dad thrust his cock in and out of Mom's pussy. Then I raised my head and licked her clit. I went back and forth between her clit and licking Dad's shaft as he went in and out. Mom made some attempts at licking my pussy, but with Dad's thrusting she really couldn't do it consistently. Matt must have noticed, because he reached out and started rubbing my pussy with his hand. I reached over and started stroking his Matt's cock, which was hard again, as I continued my licking.

After a bit Mom and Dad switched to missionary. Matt and I sat next to each other at the head of the bed, our hands buried in each other's crotches as Mom and Dad kept going at it.

Matt leaned over and kissed me, and soon the two of us were lying next to our parents, completely lost in necking and fondling one another. After a few minutes, Matt exploded in my hand, and I came again a few moments later. The second wasn't nearly as intense as the first time, but it was very nice. Mom and Dad had finished up too. Dad was still inside her, and they lay there kissing. That was a nice feeling, Matt and I holding each other and the two of us watching our parents kissing.

MATT'S STORY

That first night with the family was fantastic, but it wasn't the last. We kept playing around. It's not like it became a routine, because it was always different. Sometimes it would be all of us. Sometimes just Mom and me. Rachel played around with both Mom and Dad. And of course Rachel and I fooled around all the time, until she told me to knock it the fuck off. Then we fooled around less often.

RACHEL'S STORY

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing around with Matt. He's a lot of fun, and he was getting pretty good at pleasuring me. But he got it into his head that I was a substitute for him jerking off. And he jerked off all the time. At least twice a day. That's way too fucking much. So I told him to go whack off by himself, that I wasn't his personal cum disposal. We still played around, but only about twice a week after that. Which was much better.

MATT'S STORY

Once even when we were all together and Mom and Rachel were going at it in a sixty-nine and Dad and I were just watching, Dad reached over and started stroking me. Then he took my hand and put it on his cock, so I started stroking him too. There we were, jerking each other off, while Mom and Rachel ate each other out. Then Dad started going down on me. He was pretty good at it too. I wondered whether I should do the same, whether I'd be gay or something, then I thought, "fuck it," and the two of us rolled over into a sixty-nine too. Mom and Rachel stopped and just watched us. Mom said it really turned her on to see that. I popped my load, and Dad swallowed all of it. When it came time for him to cum, I gagged a little. I couldn't swallow it. But I've since learned too. I asked Dad if that was kind of gay, and he said who the fuck cared. He said that really preferred women, but sometimes he got it on with other guys at swinger parties, but usually not since most swinger couples didn't go in for guy-on-guy shit.

Another time, when it was just me and Mom fooling around, she asked if I wanted a rimjob. She flipped me over, and started sticking her tongue in my asshole and licking all around it. Christ! That felt really good. I nearly came right there. Later on, I gave a rimjob to Rachel. She said it felt kind of good, but wasn't all that special for her. But she said she would give me rimjobs when I wanted, so long as I was clean. So that became a standard part of our repertoire. She would lick out my ass, and I'd do the same for her—she didn't really get off on it, but I really liked doing it, so she let me. That's something Mom and Dad taught us, to do stuff for our partners that we really weren't into, so long as they got pleasure from it.

Then one day, after we'd been playing around for about seven months and just before Rachel and my nineteenth birthday, all four of us were fooling around and Mom just flat out asked Rachel if she wanted Dad to fuck her. Up to that point, it had just been hands and tongues. Rachel looked a little scared, but she nodded yes.

Mom sat up against the headboard and had Rachel lie with her head in her lap. Dad positioned himself in the missionary position and started rubbing the head of his dick against Rachel's pussy. Dad and I played around like that a lot with Rachel, rubbing our dicks against her pussy, but we never entered her. Rachel really liked the feel of a dick against her clit, and we enjoyed it too. But this time Dad started slowly pushing the head of his dick into Rachel's pussy. He got part way in, but then he couldn't get any further in. Rachel was grimacing and then she gave a little yelp and Dad slid in. He started stroking in and out, while Mom rubbed her forehead. Rachel didn't seem to be enjoying it all that much at first, but then she started to get into it. She closed her eyes and started thrusting back to match Dad. Mom reached down and started rubbing her clit, and pretty soon Rachel was coming. Dad came soon after. When they finished, there was a little blood on the sheet, but not all that much.

RACHEL'S STORY

Dad took my virginity. Out of the blue, Mom asked I wanted him to. I'd been wanting to do it for a while. I was curious and a little scared, so I'm glad it was Dad; he was very tender. Mom had me lay on her lap, and Dad entered me. He used lots of lube, but he just couldn't get past my hymen. Then he broke it, and that hurt some. At first I didn't like it. It was uncomfortable and I was sore, but soon it started to feel different. I started getting into the feeling of being filled like that. it was really nice. Then I looked up into the faces of both my parents, they had a mix of joy and concern on their faces. Mom started rubbing my clit, and then it really started to feel good. It wasn't the biggest orgasm I'd ever had, but it was nice. I didn't notice when Dad came, but soon I was being cuddled in his arms, and Mom said it was Matt's turn.

MATT'S STORY

Mom said she knew that I wanted to fuck her. And that was true. She grabbed the bottle of lube and oiled me up, making sure I was hard, which I was, and then put some on her pussy. Then she mounted me. It felt really nice, very different from a hand or a mouth, warm and slippery. She rocked back and forth on top of me. Sometimes she sat up, giving me a great view of her breasts, which are really nice breasts. Other times she leaned in over me and we would kiss.

After a little while, she pulled off of me and lay down, telling me to get on top of her. I did the same thing that Dad had done with Rachel, rubbing my dick against her pussy until I was sure I was positioned right, and then I just slid in. I went back and forth a few times, and I came pretty quickly.

That was my first fuck. I thought it was fantastic at the time, but since I've realized that it was pretty pathetic. After that, fucking was a regular part of our play, and I got a lot better at it.

JENNIFER'S STORY

I'd admitted to the woman next door that I lusted after my own children, a woman I barely knew, although I'd slept with both her and her husband, and she was not only okay with it, but she admitted that their family also all fucked each other.

"You seem at a loss," said Lisa.

"Wouldn't you be?"

"Do you think you'd like to take the next step with your Emily and Chris, or would you rather just keep your feelings for them to yourself?"

"I don't know. This is all so new to me. I haven't had sex with anyone but my husband for twenty years, now I've slept with my neighbor and her husband, and I'm contemplating incest."

"I think we can help you get more accustomed to the idea." Then calling out the window, Lisa said, Rachel, would you come in here please."

Rachel walked into the kitchen from where she had been sunning by the pool. She was wearing a bikini. I looked at her as if for the first time. She was gorgeous. Dark haired and dark complexioned, not at all like her blonde and fair parents and brother. And while the rest of her family was slim and lithe, she was curvy. Her breasts were round and large, and jutted out proudly with the firmness of youth.

"Mrs. Johannson has just told me that she has lustful thoughts for her kids."

"Cool!" said the young woman. "This is going to be so much fun. Will we all be able to play together?"

"Maybe. We're still trying to work that out. But you'd like to play with Jennifer here, wouldn't you?"

"Mom, you know I would." Then turning to me, "I've been lusting after you ever since we moved next door."