The Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Carrie has a kinky surprise.
3.1k words
4.45
13.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

After I attacked Carrie on her front door step, I didn't hear from Carrie and or Jada. I wondered if I had possibly gone too far with both of them, but doubted it. However, the break was fine. I was busy finishing putting the house away and getting back to work.

The week was finally winding down and the house was starting to come together. I had planned on spending the weekend trying out the pool and getting my hands on Carrie again. But the weather wasn't working with me. The late summer temperature took an unforeseen plunge and it became downright cold outside. It didn't look as if I was going to get any pool time during the weekend.

Since I finally got the house to the point where I thought I could sit back and relax for a bit, I decided to knock off early. I took a nice long shower and since I kept my house a very cool, 65 degrees at all times, I slipped on a pair of old sweat pants and a t-shirt.

I had just grabbed a beer and dropped onto the couch when there was a knock on the door. I muttered to myself as I stood up and went to the door. I was only slightly surprised when I opened the door to find Carrie standing on my front stoop. She was wearing an ankle length trench coat that she was clutching at the neck trying to fight off the unusually cold weather.

"Hey stud," she said with a smile. "Mind if I come in for a minute?" I smiled and stepped out of the door to allow her entrance to my house.

"Sure come on in. Can I get you something to drink?" Carrie said she'd like a beer and I went to get her one for her. "So what's up? Is Steve a little thirsty tonight?" I said with a smile.

"No, Steve's not home yet. He and I both had to work late tonight. Actually, I'm just coming home from work myself. I wanted to ask you a favor."

I sat down on the couch while Carrie remained standing. "Why don't you take off your coat, and anything else you want to remove and ask me your favor?"

Carrie opened her coat and let it drop to the floor. Underneath the coat she wore nothing except for a pair of black stiletto heels. "I'm not sure what else I can remove." She had a look that screamed, "fuck me!" when she dropped her coat. "I thought that I would help my chances of getting you to agree to my request for a favor."

She dropped down onto the couch and grabbed for the waist of the sweat pants I had thrown on. She let small moan slip from her lips when my cock popped out of my pants, rock hard and ready to roll. "I love playing with men who are always ready."

She took my cock into her mouth as she continued to remove my pants. Once they joined her trench coat on the floor, she straddled me and lowered her wet pussy onto my cock. "Oh fuck!" she moaned as she fully lowered herself onto my cock.

I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her down so that we were able to kiss. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back so that we broke our kiss. As I slowly pulled my cock from her tight wet pussy I asked her, "What's your favor?"

Carrie didn't respond to my question, she remained frozen in place as I slowly pushed my cock back into her pussy. She remained montionless with her eyes closed and not answering me until I gave her fine ass a good hard swat to get her attention.

"Um," she moaned. "This weekend is Steve and my wedding anniversary. There's been this fantasy of mine since we've been married that I've always wanted to do. I think you are just the man and this is the perfect time for it."

As Carrie explained what her fantasy was, I slowly moved my cock in and out of her pussy. Carrie took her time telling me her plans. When she finished, she was panting like a dog and looked at me expectantly.

"So, what do you think?" she panted.

"I love the idea," I said. "Now, suck my cock!"

Carrie did as she was told instantly, and crawled off my cock and kneeled between my legs. Without hesitation she took my throbbing cock between her lips and began to suck. I tried to hold off as long as possible, but when dealing with Carrie's talented mouth, there was no chance. I soon exploded in Carrie's mouth. And as she remembered from the last time she sucked my cock, she took my entire load without swallowing. When I was finally done, she sat back on her heels, and opened her mouth to show me that she had my entire load. With a single swallow, she took down all of my cum.

"Wow Sweetie that was a big load. You must be very excited about my idea. Well, I have to run, I want to get home before Steve gets home and start working on my plan." Carrie leaned forward, gave me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing her trench coat and closed it around her naked body and stepped out the door.

That night I slept well and the day at work flew by as I thought about Carrie's plan and what I would do that evening. I was rushing around the house getting things ready for the evening when there was a knock on the front door. As I made my way to the door, I thought if Carrie was wearing only a single piece of clothing again, I would give her a key. The bitch could come into my house anytime she was naked.

I was disappointed when I opened the front door and found an older, short man standing on my front stoop. "Hello young man. My name is Ellis, I live in the neighborhood. I wanted to stop by and say hello and to thank you."

"It's nice to meet you Ellis. Why would you like to thank me?" I asked, confused.

"May I step inside?" I stepped aside and let the stately gentleman to step pass me and enter my house. He looked around the house and nodded his head. "It's a great looking place. You've done a decent job of getting it organized in such a short period of time."

"Thank you. And you thanked me for something, and I don't think it's for my organizational skills. Why did you thank me?"

"I thanked you for some of the hottest sex I've ever had in my life."

I looked at Ellis as if he had a dick on his forehead. "Excuse me? I remember most of the people I've slept with and I do not remember you."

Ellis laughed haughtily. "Trust me my friend, but you are definitely are not my type. You assisted me with something that I've been struggling with since my shoulder surgery. You see, my wife is Jada. I believe you remember my wife, yes?"

"Yes, I remember your wife. We had a very nice conversation." Ellis laughed even harder at my use of the word conversation.

"Is that what you call it now a days? I know what I call it, bending over a bitch in heat and spanking her ass until she broke. And from what she told me, as we fucked for the third time in the night, you're a better spanker than I am. Now, I have to say that hurts to say, but I believe in giving credit where credit is do."

"Thank you."

"She also told me how you broke her and caused her to strip naked. That's something I've never done before. That's why I'm here." At first I was worried that Ellis was going to be pissed for me making Jada to strip naked. "I've never met anyone who had the power to spank Jada as I would like. What I would like is for you to join Jada and I in our spank play. My shoulder isn't bouncing back like I had hoped and Jada needs to be spanked. So what do you think, would you like to give Jada another spanking?"

I gladly accepted Ellis's offer. We spent the next hour drinking beer and discussing the future spanking of Jada. I was looking forward to getting my hands on Jada again, when I escorted Ellis to the front door. I would have loved to go with Ellis to give Jada the first of her many spankings to come, but I had other plans for the evening.

Once I said goodbye to Ellis, I rushed into my bedroom and quickly changed into a 3 piece black suit and matching black tie. I quickly put a polish on my dress shoes and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked decent, but it really didn't matter how I looked. I finished my beer and headed for the door. I was right on time with Carrie's timetable.

I was about to knock on Carrie and Steve's front door when I notice the note taped to the door. The note was short and only read, "Come in."

I opened the door and stepped inside. The house was silent. I was about to call out for Carrie when I heard a glass being placed on the counter in the kitchen which was located in the back of the house. My shoes echoed as I walked the short distance to the kitchen. When I stepped around the corner, I stopped in my tracks. Carrie stood in the middle of the kitchen.

Carrie stood there wearing a white wedding gown. "Are you ready to fill the bride with cum?" she asked. Despite the veil that covered her face, I could see the bright red lip stick she wore.

"I am. And the Groom is going to drink the cum from the bride's pussy," I replied.

"Oh, yes he is, Stud." She moved across the room, her wedding dress dragging along the kitchen floor. "This is my original wedding dress. Can you believe that it fit as perfectly as it did on our wedding day?"

"You do look great! But you've add the additions from your wedding day, correct?"

"Oh yeah, Baby. You go up to the room first. I'll be up in a second. You'll find Steve prepared properly."

I nodded, gave her a smile and headed toward their bedroom. I was not surprised to find Steve sitting in a hard backed wood chair. As expected, he was completely naked. Carrie did add a couple of twists to the equation. First, she had pulled his arms behind the chair and tied his wrists together and to the chair with rope. Secondly, she had used one of his ties as a cleave gag, and had him gagged.

I could tell that Steve was slightly confused when he saw me arrive in a suit and tie. Then his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. I turned and saw that Carrie stepped into the room wearing her wedding dress. She made an effort to ensure that she made a dramatic entrance into the room and stopped in front of the Steve and me. I noticed that Steve's very average cock went from semi-limp to rock hard in a blink of an eye.

"Steve, sweetie tonight we're going to relive our wedding night. Only this way, it will be done the way it should have been done."

That was my queue. Carrie had asked me to not do anything to her until she uttered those words. After the words left her mouth, she was mine.

I stepped away from Steve and toward Carrie. I grabbed her and roughly shoved her back against the wall of the bedroom. I grabbed the veil that covered Carrie's face to reveal her beaming smile. I kissed her and Carrie hungrily returned the kiss. I reached around her and grabbed her ass through her thick dress.

I quickly broke the embraced and grabbed Carrie by the elbow and moved her to the middle of the room directly in front of Steve again. I stood behind her for a moment and allowed him to get an eye full of his wife as she stood there in her white strapless wedding dress. Along with her dress that caused her tits to be shoved up out of her dress providing a tremendous amount of cleavage. She wore white satin gloves that ran all the way up to her arm pits. She made a show of flashing her wedding ring which she wore on the outside her gloves.

After allowing Steve to get his fill, I stepped up behind Carrie and looked at Steve over the top of Carrie's head. "She looks just as she did 5 years ago when you married your beautiful bride. She's wearing everything she did on the night of your wedding, except for one small change."

I reached down and grabbed the hem of Carrie's dress and lifted it. As her dress went up I exposed the white fishnet stockings and garter that she had worn. When the dress was above her waist, Steve could finally see what had changed from their wedding night. What came into view was a sheer pair of white panties. Stenciled into the front of the panties was the word "Cuckhold".

I let Steve get a good look at Carrie's panties. I know he loved them. His average cock was throbbing as it stood at attention. After a moment, I placed my hand on top of Carrie's done up hair and pushed her down. She willingly dropped to her knees. Carrie was good and spun so she was facing me. She pushed herself up on all fours, pushing her ass up into the air as it pointed directly at Steve. She worked quickly and undid the zipper of my pants and using her satin gloves she extracted my cock. The moment my cock was free, it was encompassed by her lips and found its way into the back of her throat.

As Carrie did her usual job of sucking my cock like a pro, I once again hiked her dress so that Steve could see the final surprise. Embroidered across the ass of Carrie's sheer panties was the word "Owned".

I reached into the inside of my suit coat and pulled out a gold necklace. A C pendent was attached to the chain. I held it up for Steve to see. When I was sure that he got a good look at the necklace I shoved my cock deeper into Carrie's throat as I leaned down and put the necklace on her neck.

"The necklace that I just put on Carrie represents when I own Carrie. Whenever I call Carrie and say the word Slut, you are to put on the necklace." Carrie gave my cock a more enthused suck after hearing the sentence.

"Steve, when you see her wearing the necklace this tells you that she is no longer your wife. She belongs to me." Carrie was now trying to suck my cock off my body. "Steve, you will not be permitted to see Carrie naked when she wears the necklace. You will not be permitted to sleep in the same bed or room with her, eat the food she cooks or even touch her. But don't worry she will not be neglected. When she's wearing the necklace, I'll be fucking her in your bed and filling her cunt with my cum."

Carrie was going crazy and she was damn close to ripping my cock off by her sucking. I reached up and gave her exposed ass a hard smack. Carrie moaned on my cock as I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her off my cock and up onto her feet. It took me no time to rip the zipper down on the back of her gown and pull Carrie up out of her dress that remained standing up in the middle of the room.

I threw the now naked Carrie onto the bed. I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked on it until it hardened in my mouth. Once the nub was hard, I bit down on it until Carrie let out a moan mixed with pleasure and pain. I then turned my attention to her other nipple and repeated the same action.

Finally, she could no longer take it. Carrie screamed, "Fuck me Stud!"

I stood on the floor at the edge of the bed and grabbed her stocking covered legs and threw them up over my shoulder. I reached down and grabbed the crotch of her see through panties and pulled them to the side. She had already soaked through her panties, she was so wet.

With her panties out of the way, I plunged my cock deep into her pussy. Carrie screamed out at as my cock was fully seated in her cunt. I reached up and grabbed her arms and pulled them above her head and pinned them to the bed as I began to slowly move my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, Stud please make me wear this necklace every day. Please, every day!" Carrie then exploded with an orgasm. Her screaming and shaking was too much for me as my cock exploded deep in her pussy.

I continued to press my cock deep in her pussy as my cock throbbed and Carrie twitched in our post orgasm state. Carrie was the first one to finally come out of the haze. "I think it's time to feed Steve."

I pulled out of Carrie and pulled her panties so they covered her cum filled cunt. As Carrie remained on the bed with her legs straight up in the air, I moved over to where Steve sat still tied to the chair. He had blown his load and his cock was still rock hard. I grabbed his chair and leaned it back until Steve was lying on his back with the chair still under him.

Once he was in position, Carrie scrambled from the bed over to the Steve. She stood with his head between her feet. She lowered herself down. She paused just above his face and pulled down the cleave gag that was in Steve's mouth before lowered her panty covered pussy to Steve's face.

"Clean my panties baby. Then you can clean my pussy."

"Slut, I'll be back later for round two. And make sure to make up the bed in the guest room for Steve for tonight." I zipped up and stepped out of the bedroom.

The End.

*

*Note - All Feedback greatly appreciated

Longe
Longe
100 Followers