The Neighborhood Ch. 09

Story Info
The Taylors join the family fun.
3.4k words
4.66
73.4k
20

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: The Taylors join the family fun

Copyright 2012 by A. Van Peebles, All Rights Reserved

AMANDA'S STORY

When we got home I told Josh what I'd seen between Jennifer and Rachel. Josh suggested that if it bothered me, at an appropriate moment I might ask Lisa about how she and James balanced their swinging lifestyle with the kids. Lisa might admit to knowing all about it. I resolved to do that, but as it turned out, the need never arose.

We don't have a pool, and Lisa had given us a standing invitation to use their pool anytime we felt like it. That afternoon turned into a scorcher, so Josh and I decided to take our new friends up on their offer. So Josh and I headed back over to the Giamattis' house a few hours later.

Lisa answered the door and seemed happy to see us, telling us that James had gone into the office even though it was a Saturday. She said she hoped we wouldn't mind sharing the pool with the kids and sent us out to the pool, while she went upstairs to put on her bathing suit. But there was a surprise waiting for us when we stepped out on the patio. The Giamatti and Johansson kids were all in the pool. Chris Johansson was kissing Rachel Giamatti, and her twin brother Matt had Emily Johansson's bikini top off and was sucking on her left breast. Josh and I just stared for what must have been a minute or more.

"Rachel!" Lisa called out from behind us. The girls broke their kiss, looking embarrassed. "You know the rules. Take it upstairs."

The four teens climbed out of the hot tub, sheepishly walked past Josh and I, and headed upstairs, Emily hurriedly putting her top back on as she passed us. I couldn't help noticing that both boys had raging hard-ons, and that Chris was quite the hardbody.

"I'm sorry about that," says Lisa when she came out to join us. "They know the downstairs and the pool is a no-sex zone."

"You're okay with your kids having sex?" asked Josh.

"Sure. They're all over eighteen. Besides, if we got upset with them, we'd be quite the hypocrites, wouldn't we?"

"I guess so," said Josh.

The three of us went slipped into the pool. Josh did a couple of laps, while Lisa and I talked.

"So I guess your kids know about your lifestyle," I said, half asking a question.

"Yes. We're completely open with them about it."

"And you're really okay with them having sex?"

"Sure. It's not like we could stop them. We put down some rules and make sure it doesn't get out of hand, but mostly they're free to do what they want. Rachel is usually the good one. It's Matt who we have to keep on a tighter leash."

Josh swam up to us.

"Do the kids ever join in with your partners?" he asked, flat out.

Lisa paused, unsure how to answer. Then she said, "only very recently. And so far only with Jennifer. Does that shock you?"

"A little, I guess," I answered.

"Are you okay with that?"

"I guess so."

"I'm just going to ask it," said Josh, being the ever not-subtle man. "Do you sleep with your kids?"

Lisa took another long pause, then said, "yes."

There was a long silence, and then Josh replied, "Okay then."

"You're still not shocked."

"Sure, a little, but I guess it's okay."

"Would you like to join them?" asked Lisa.

"Do you mean...," I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. If you want, we can go upstairs and fool around with them. If you're not comfortable with that, that's fine."

"And the kids would be all right with that?" asked Josh.

"Well, that's up to them, but I can't imagine them objecting."

"And what about Jennifer?" I asked. "Would she be all right with it.

"I haven't asked her, but I'm sure she would be. You can call her and ask, and even invite her over."

Josh and I exchanged a look. We didn't need to say anything. We knew that in a few minutes we'd be upstairs and naked with the neighborhood kids.

"Well then, let's go upstairs," I finally said. Lisa broke out into a big smile of relief.

We got out of the pool and dried off, stripping off our bathing suits before heading indoors. Lisa took me by the hand and with her other hand grabbed Josh's hardening cock and led us upstairs.

The kids had wasted no time. When we walked into the playroom, Matt was fucking Emily missionary style and Chris was eating out Rachel.

"We've got company," Lisa said, announcing our presence.

Four head turned and in unison broke out into smiles.

"Cool," said Matt.

Lisa led the two of us down into the pit, and suddenly there were hands all over our bodies. Rachel came up and gave me a deep kiss, while Chris fondled my ass and nuzzled my neck.

"Omigod! It's huge!" yelped Emily. She had obviously discovered Josh's cock.

I looked over and she had dropped to her knees, holding it and admiring it. Matt was just staring at it. For a minute I thought his eyes might bug out of his head.

"And it's not even fully erect yet," said Lisa. "Just you wait, girl."

I was distracted by Rachel and Chris sucking on my breasts. A hand, I think it was Rachel's found my pussy. I dropped to my knees and laid back, letting the two teenagers ravage me. Rachel buried her face in my pussy, while Chris kissed me, gently, and fondled my breasts. I was in heaven. I reached out and found his cock with my hand, and started pumping it. I was in bliss.

EMILY'S STORY

Well being caught in the pool by the Taylors from down the street was kind of embarrassing, but it was no big deal. I mean it's not like they had seen me sucking my own brother's cock. That would have been trouble. At the time I didn't know that the Taylors were swingers too, but Matt told me as we were going upstairs that it was cool and that the Taylors had been playing with his parents the night before.

Once we got into the playroom we quickly stripped. We just had our bathing suits, so that took only a few seconds. Then we attacked one another. Matt was already raging hard and just plowed into my pussy. It's a good thing I was already kind of wet, but the suddenness of him entering me felt good. He pinned be down and started thrusting away hard. It even hurt a little at first, then I realized that I kind of liked it that way. I started thrusting back with my hips to match Matt's thrusts. I didn't know what Chris and Rachel were doing, and I was too busy to care.

Then I heard Lisa's voice saying something about visitors. She was standing there with the Taylors and all three were naked. Mrs. Taylor was pretty, slim with pert breasts and a nicely trimmed snatch. Mr. Taylor was well-built, but not as toned as Chris or James, and I could see he was well endowed. This summer was just getting better and better.

I whispered to Matt, "we can do this anytime. We need to jump on those two right now."

Matt let me up and I sort of ran—God was I eager—up to Mr. Taylor. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and then I noticed how big his cock really is. I think I may have even yelped or said something equally embarrassing. I mean it is gigantic. I remember thinking that there was no way I was going to get that in my mouth, but that fucking it would be incredible. Rachel's strap-on was nearly as big, so I knew that I could stretch to take this, but it would fill me to overflowing. I just dropped to my knees to get a better look at it.

"Can I touch it?"

"By all means," says Mr. Taylor.

I reached out and took it in my hands. It was heavy, half-engorged with blood and it must have held a lot. I couldn't even wrap my hand around it; I needed both hands to fully encircle it. And the head was even bigger.

"Can I suck it?"

Mr. Taylor told me to go ahead. (I guess I should call him Josh. I mean, after you've sucked a man's cock, formalities kind of go out the window.)

I started to take the head of that monster into my mouth, but I couldn't fit it in. (Later on I would get the hang of sucking it, but that afternoon it defeated me. So I took to flicking my tongue across the head and running it down the underside of the shaft. A minute later Matt joined me and the two of us sucked that huge cock. Matt could actually get quite a bit of it in his mouth. Deep throating Josh would be out of the question for anyone, but Matt managed to get the head in his mouth and slowly worked his way an inch or two down the shaft, which was an impressive feat. I swear, I don't think Matt actually prefers guys, but he's a really good cocksucker.

A minute or two later Lisa joined us, diving underneath Josh's legs and taking his balls into her mouth. It was getting a little crowded in there, so I slipped down and started sucking Matt's normal-sized cock. I could deep throat that sucker, and it made me feel a little less inadequate.

I looked up and saw Matt was taking a break from cocksucking and was kissing his mother. Josh took the opportunity to lie down, and we all rearranged ourselves into a daisy chain, with me tackling Josh's cock again, Matt burying his head in my pussy, Lisa sucking off her son, and Josh going to town on Lisa's beautiful pussy.

AMANDA'S STORY

I was in bliss. Rachel was making me feel so good, and Chris's hard cock felt so good in my mouth, but my orgasm was nowhere near coming, which was just great. I could enjoy these pleasures for a good long while. Last night had taken the edge off, and this afternoon I could take my time and really enjoy an extended session. And since these were teenagers, they probably had boundless energy.

After a bit Rachel started working her way up my torso, licking and kissing her way up to my breasts and then on to my neck. Her hand had replaced her tongue on my pussy, and she slipped first one and then two fingers into my vagina, thrusting in and out while her thumb circled my clit. Lisa had trained her daughter well.

"So Amanda, what do you like?" Rachel whispered into my ear.

"Mmm. This isn't bad, but I really prefer it a bit rougher."

"I can do that, but we're still teaching Chris that women aren't fragile things. So he's going to be a bit reluctant to really go to town. Just keep telling him you want it harder. Anything else you like?

"I love a good, hard ass-fucking."

"We can do that too. Have you ever had two at once, in both your ass and pussy?"

Having this young woman, barely old enough for me to be legally fucking, talking to me like this was an incredible turn-on.

"I'd love to try it, but it seems like Josh and Matt are occupied, so I may just have to make do with Chris here."

"Oh that's no problem. I'm good with a strap-on. Would you like me to fill your pussy with a cock almost as big as your husband's, while Chris reams out your ass?

"Oh, fuck yes."

Rachel giggled. One moment she could be the adult seductress and the next a giggling schoolgirl. She nibbled on my ear lobe and then started kissing me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. She broke the kiss after a few minutes, and left to get her strap-on. So I started sucking Chris's beautiful cock again to get him ready.

Chris's cock was really quite nice. At seven inches long, it was a bit bigger than average, but not so big as to be uncomfortable. I could deep throat it nicely. It's amazing how quickly that skill comes back after several years of not using it—there was just no way I could ever deep throat my husband. Chris was also the first uncircumcised cock I'd had, but that didn't seem to make much difference once it was hard.

I was really enjoying taking that cock into my mouth all the way to the base and then flicking my tongue along the underside as I withdrew. Chris shuddered every time I did that; I guess he liked it too. But it wasn't long before Rachel returned, sporting a big strap-on, nearly as big as my husband's cock.

"How do we work this?" I asked, unsure how the logistics of a double penetration worked.

"I'll lie on my back," said Rachel as she lubed up her silicone cock, "and you climb on top, cowgirl style. Then when you're ready, Chris will take you from behind." She tossed Chris the bottle of lube and lay down.

I straddled Rachel, positioning her dildo at the opening of my vagina and slowly lowered myself onto it. It felt good to be filled like that, almost like I was riding Josh, that is if he were an nineteen-year-old girl with big, round breasts. I pitched forward so I was face-to-face with the teen, staring into her deep, brown eyes. Rachel lifted her head a few inches and we started kissing again, as I gyrated my hips and started to ride her strap-on.

That was ecstasy. I was surprised at how quickly I had taken to fucking another woman. But it was just a hint of the pleasure that was to come.

I felt Chris spread my ass cheeks, and then I felt his tongue flit over my asshole. I shuddered. Then I felt a cold drop of lube on my asshole. Another shudder. Then his finger spreading the lube, which was rapidly warming around my asshole. Then he slipped a finger in, then two. He thrust his hand back and forth, matching my thrusting on Rachel's strap-on.

After a bit, Chris withdrew his fingers, and I held still, braced for his cock. I felt him rubbing it back and forth across my asshole. Then I felt him push the head against my opening. A moment of resistance, and then he popped the head in. I gasped with the mix of pain and pleasure. Then Chris slowly pushed his cock in an inch, then another.

"Deeper. You can go deeper," I said. "Don't worry, I can take all of you."

He slid deeper and I felt his hips press against my ass. He was all the way in.

"Just hold it there a minute."

I luxuriated in that double filling. Just being filled like that was pleasurable. I twitched with a mini orgasm. Just a couple of spasms. Then I started gyrating my hips again, and Chris started thrusting back and forth. Oh my God, it felt so good!

I felt the orgasm build and, then before I could adjust to slow it, it washed over me in an explosion of pleasure. Then two more followed close behind. Sometime during the last one Chris came. I was too involved in my own ecstasy to notice until his softening dick slipped out of me, and I felt the trickle of cum slide down between my asscheeks. I had also bucked myself off of Rachel's dildo, so we just collapsed in a sweaty heap.

After a few minutes of just lying there in that tangle of bodies, I realized that Rachel probably hadn't come. I started nuzzling her neck and planting little kisses on her cheek. She turned her head and I started deep kissing her mouth as my hand found her pussy.

She was soaking wet, so excited that it wouldn't take much to bring her off, and indeed, but the time I slipped to fingers into her and started rubbing her clit with my palm, the teen started shuddering with an orgasm too.

EMILY'S STORY

As I licked and sucked Josh's huge cock—I was getting better at taking more of it into my mouth—I decided that I just had to have him in me. I'd never had anything remotely that big inside of me in all my eighteen years. Now I had had only four guys, and two of them were in the room with me, and while Chris, Matt, and his dad are nice sized, none of them is really huge. Not like Josh. I didn't know if I'd be able to take him, but I was determined to try.

I looked up to see what Amanda, Rachel, and Chris were doing, and I'll be damned if she wasn't getting DP'd by those two. I moved, breaking away from Matt who had been doing such a nice job getting my pussy nice and worked up and climbed on top of Josh.

"Josh, would you fuck me?"

"Of course."

"Just go easy. I've never had anyone nearly as big as you."

He rolled me over on my back and positioned the head of that huge cock at the entrance to my vagina. He rubbed the head up and down, teasing my clit a bit, until he had got both my inner and outer lips around the head. Then he started pushing. At first my pussy rebelled and wouldn't let him in. I could feel him pressing against me. Then it was like a pop and my lips widened and went around his head. My pussy was stretched to what seemed like the limit; it didn't hurt exactly, but it wasn't the most comfortable feeling. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and relaxed. I brought my hand to my clit and started rubbing, hoping to distract myself. It worked. The tension melted away and Josh pushed deeper.

He started thrusting back and forth. Just a little at first. That felt really good. It was amazing. I didn't even need my hand to rub my clit, his cock was doing the job. He kept pushing deeper until the head of his cock hit my cervix. That hurt a little and I yelped. Josh pulled back a bit and didn't thrust quite so deep again, but he didn't need to. I was filled to bursting as it was.

I just lay back and enjoyed Josh's thrusts. I started moving in time with them, gyrating my hips around. I was just so God damned full.

I turned my head to see what Matt and Lisa were up to, and they were in missionary too, with Matt fucking away at his mother. That sight set me off and my first orgasm rushed over me. There is something about watching a guy fuck his own mother that is so hot. I quieted down and Josh kept plowing away. I felt another orgasm build and wash over me, then another. As I climbed down from that last one, I saw that Josh was coming, and he pulled out, still dribbling a little semen from the end of his cock, and collapsed next to me.

We kissed for a bit and I rubbed his cock out of appreciation, but he was spent and wouldn't be rising again, at least not for a while. Not that I minded. I was spent too. We all were. I looked over at Amanda, Rachel, and Chris, and they were in a sweaty pile, and Lisa and Matt were cuddling too.

Amanda crawled over and lay down next to her husband. I figured I'd best let them have some time together, so I gave Josh a quick kiss, well actually not all that quick, and went over to lie with my brother. Rachel left to cuddle with her mom and brother, and I thought too bad all families weren't like this. As I lay in my brother's arms, the stickiness of cum and sweat covering us, I thought that this was nearly perfect. The only thing that was missing was my Dad.