The Neighborhood Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that is so sexy," said Emily. "Watching your parents fuck is kind of cool. I thought I'd be grossed out by it. But it's not like that at all."

I gave her a little squeeze. Chris stopped his sucking to watch too, and three of us saw both his parents cum, and cum hard.

Emily slipped out from under my arm, and I'll be damned if she didn't go over and start to suck my husband's cum out of Jennifer's pussy. Then she and Jennifer started kissing, swapping the gooey cum back and forth, putting on a little show for all of us. The expression on Jason's face alone was worth it.

But then I was interrupted by Chris, who started kissing me. And pretty soon we were back where we started, only this time it didn't have the passionate insistence of foreplay, but the slow, sensuousness of post-coital bliss. It was very nice. I couldn't believe how Chris, at only nineteen years old, could have become such a good lover. The only explanation that came to mind was that Jennifer must be a very good teacher.

I don't know how long we were kissing, but it was a while, when we were interrupted by someone grabbing my hair and yanking my head away from Chris. It was Jennifer. She had grabbed my hair by the roots, so it didn't really hurt, but it sure got my attention.

"Okay, bitch," said Jennifer. "Now you're going to be punished for taking my husband away from me."

Now, logically I knew that I really had nothing to fear. If she had really wanted revenge, we all wouldn't have been fucking a few minutes before, and besides, she wasn't going to really hurt me in front of her children. But that didn't mean that a wave of terror didn't pass through me. I had dreaded a confrontation with my old boss, and here she was giving it to me.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you while you watch your husband fuck his two children. You don't have a choice in that. But I am going to give you a choice. I can fuck you in the pussy with this," and she held up a massive cock-shaped dildo. I mean massive. It must have been twelve inches long and really thick. It was a monster. "Or I can fuck you in the ass with this," and she held up a smaller, but still pretty-good sized anal dildo. "Which will it be?"

I didn't say anything.

"C'mon bitch, which is it?"

The big dildo really scared me.

"The ass," I whispered.

"I didn't hear you."

"I ... I want you to fuck me in the ass," I said, getting the words out a bit louder.

"Okay, then. Chris, go over and you and your dad fuck your sister." Then she proceeded to put the anal dildo on a harness and strapped it on. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before, bitch?" she said, half question and half threat.

"Yes."

"Good, so I won't have to go so slow. Get on your elbows and knees."

She started slathering copious quantities of lube all over the dildo. I did as she commanded, and I watched Chris go over and start kissing Emily as her father started eating her out.

Then I felt lube being poured all over my ass crack, and one of Jennifer's fingers spreading it around my sphincter, and then suddenly one of her fingers was inside, working the lube up into my rectum. Then a second finger, probing and loosing up my asshole.

After a few minutes the fingers were withdrawn and I felt the thicker head of the dildo pressing against my asshole, slowly forcing my sphincter open. Despite her threats, she was not going quickly.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Again, more a threat than a question.

"No."

"Damn, I'll have to go harder."

But she didn't, and I finally realized that the talk was just that. She might still resent me a little, which gave the words a real edge, but she wasn't really going to hurt me, and I really knew that if I asked her to stop, she would.

While Jennifer didn't start slamming me harder, that didn't mean she stopped. Soon two inches of the dildo were inside, then three, the whole thing just slid in. God, it felt good to have that pressure in my rectum. It made everything down there all the more sensitive. Then Jennifer started moving it in and out, fucking me for real, and the stimulation around my anus combined with the alternating filling and voiding feeling to put me in heaven.

I slipped my hand down to my clit, adding that rubbing to attention Jennifer was paying to my rear, and I watched Emily climb atop her father and impale herself on his cock. Then Chris came up behind and started fucking Emily in the ass. That little girl was getting DP'd by her brother and father.

"I've got a vibrator if your hand isn't enough," Jennifer whispered in my ear.

"No ... I got it," was all I could squeeze out, and Jennifer went back to her rhythm, picking up the pace a bit. And pretty soon she was slamming me hard, as she had promised. Really hard. It had just taken her time working up to it. And my god was the wait worth it.

Then I lost it. I came and I came big. Then I blacked out.

I awoke in my Jason's arms, the kids around us.

"We were worried about you for a minute. Are you okay," Jason asked.

"Yes, my God that was fantastic. How long was I out?"

"Not long, not even a minute I think."

"We have to do this again. Not tonight, I mean. But again."

"Don't worry. We will," said Emily.

She curled up next to me. And that felt really good. I was part of the family now.

Then I noticed we weren't alone. There was a pretty girl sitting next to Jennifer.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is Rachel from next door. She sometimes joins in our fun," said Jennifer, noticing my confusion.

"I'm sorry. I caught the last few moments of your show," said Rachel. "I didn't realize you were all coming over tonight. I hope you don't mind."

"Rachel is very discreet," said Jennifer. "Rachel, help me in the kitchen. I think everyone needs something to drink." And the two of them left for the kitchen.

The four of us remaining just lay together in blissful silence. Not moving. Not wanting to move. Until Jennifer and Rachel came back with pitchers of water and lemonade, and we all realized how thirsty we were.

Jennifer explained that Rachel was one of the neighbors that played with them. She had told us that some of the neighborhood families were involved, but hadn't told us who. Now she filled us in on some of the details.

Finally Jennifer told us she was exhausted and going to bed. We were welcome to stay in the guest bedroom; she'd made it up in case we wanted to. She kissed Jason and the kids good night, and then came over and gave me a deep French kiss.

"It really is so lovely to have you with us, Laura."

Then I got the biggest shock of the night as Jennifer took Rachel by the hand and they went upstairs to her bedroom. I had no idea.

I was exhausted too, probably more than Jennifer, and the offer of a bed was tempting. But Jason and I had things to talk about, and I figured it was better if we spent some time alone together after fucking someone else, even and probably especially, if they were family. So we kissed the kids good night too and drove home, knowing that this was just the first of many such nights to come.

12