The Neighborhood Ch. 12

Story Info
The block party.
8.3k words
4.8
92.8k
35

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: The block party

*

CHRIS'S STORY

Toward the end of that summer things came to head with Nicole, my girlfriend. Everything was falling into place for me sexually. I was having great sex with my family and the neighbors and also with Nicole. And all the sex I was having with everyone else made the sex with Nicole so much better. I learned so much that summer, and she got the benefit of it all. Of course, Nicole didn't know anything about the others. Until she found the panties that is.

We were fooling around in my bedroom on afternoon. Nothing serious, or at least it hadn't gotten serious as we were just starting, when she found a pair of used panties wadded up in the sheets on my bed. I'm not even sure whose they were, probably Emily's. But Nicole sure as hell knew that they weren't hers. I didn't know what to say, and she ended up storming out of the house crying.

You might think that it really didn't matter, but I love Nicole. I didn't want to break up with her. And while all the sex with family and the neighbors was great, it wasn't the same as having a girlfriend. Not only is there something more intimate when it's that one special person, but you do lots of stuff with girlfriends that I couldn't do with my family. I mean I could bring my Mom to hang out with my other friends and their girlfriends.

So I had a talk with Mom about what to do, and we hit upon a plan. Actually, it wasn't much of a plan; it was just telling the truth, or part of the truth at least. Mom suggested that if I really wanted to keep her that I tell Nicole that I had been sleeping with Emily, and that they were her panties. Nicole would probably be squicked out by my having sex with my sister, but if I lied and said it was somebody else and I was really sorry and she took me back, she was bound to find out eventually, and that would mean an end to the relationship anyway. But there was a chance that she wouldn't be squicked out. She might not see Emily as a threat like another girl would be. So just maybe she would get used to the idea. It might mean giving up on the family sex and becoming monogamous, but I was ready to pay that price if I had to. I really love her.

But I wouldn't tell her about anyone else. At least not at first. That way if she freaked out and told everyone, the damage would be limited. Besides, Emily and I could always deny it. If Nicole blabbed, we could just say she was trying to hurt me by making up terrible rumors because I had cheated on her. Of course I checked with Emily first and made sure she was cool about me outing her to Nicole, which she was.

And Emily also said, "Chris, don't be surprised if Nicole is okay with all of this. She really loves you, and with a little time and understanding I'll bet she'll come around and accept it. You'd be surprised what women will do to keep a man they love."

It was one of the smartest things Emily had ever said. My little sister had grown up.

So I ended up telling Nicole.

NICOLE'S STORY

I didn't return Chris's phone calls or texts for the next couple days. But he was persistent, not stalkery or anything weird like that, but he sent me a message a couple of times a day saying he just wanted to talk. I was really upset. And I think it was in realizing how upset and betrayed I felt that I realized how much I loved him. Before we even talked I had decided I'd take him back. He was a guy. Guys are dogs. I couldn't punish him too much for what he was, or really I couldn't punish myself for what he was. Not that there wouldn't have to be some major sucking up, favors, and ass-kissing on his part, of course.

So he came over to my house to talk.

I said I didn't want to know who it was—I figured that would just fuel my jealousy and make things worse—but I wanted to know if it was a one-time or ongoing thing and whether or not he loved her. He said it was an ongoing thing, but he didn't love her, at least not like he loved me. I said that I thought we could work through it.

But then he said that he had to tell me who it was. He wanted to be completely honest and if I knew who it was, I might have a very different opinion. And that even if he stopped having sex with her, which he was willing to do, he couldn't just completely dump her. So I needed to know. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Of course he could dump whoever he was sleeping with.

But then he said it was Emily.

I couldn't process it at first. His sister? They both seemed so normal, not hillbillies or perverts. He wasn't the type of guy who had sex with his sister. But it was weird. I wasn't jealous. Confused, yes, but not jealous. I told him that I needed to think about it. This was something I hadn't expected.

That night I had a lot of thinking to do. I really loved Chris, and knew he wasn't sick or perverted. Strangely, I really wasn't jealous at all about Emily. Once I found out it was her, the jealousy just went away. I guess in my gut I knew that what he and Emily had was nothing at all like what he and I had. He couldn't replace me with her. It was weird, if it had been some other girl he was sleeping with, it would have been worse. I'd already decided that I was okay with Chris and his sister; I just didn't realize it yet. It would take some time to get used to the idea was all.

That night I just lay in bed. All I could think about was Chris and Emily. Then I started getting that familiar, warm, gnawing feeling in my gut. I was getting horny. I could feel my pussy start to get wet. All from just thinking about Chris and his sister together. I tried to think about something else, but the images kept coming back. And I kept getting hornier. Finally I gave up and my hand went down to rub my clit, all the while thinking about Chris and Emily. I exploded in the biggest orgasm I'd ever had masturbating.

I called Chris up the next day and said I wanted to come over and talk, and he said to come right over. I didn't let on what I'd decided, which was kind of cruel of me, I guess. But he had to pay somehow for keeping secrets from me. And besides, I wanted to tell him in person.

We went to his room, closed the door, and I just flat out told him that I was okay with sleeping with his sister. He was so happy. I think he was convinced I was going to dump him.

We started kissing, of course, and one thing led to another. We quickly stripped and just fell naked into each other's arms. We continued to kiss, and I could feel his cock growing hard against my leg. I reached down and gave it a few strokes, and then Chris broke our kiss and moved down to suck on my nipples. But he didn't stay there long, and he kept moving down until he was licking me, eating me out. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed.

Then the strangest thing happened. Images of Chris fucking his sister started flashing through my brain again. Normally, when if I fantasize when I'm with Chris, it's about Chris or, I confess, some other hot guy fucking me. But mostly I just think about what's being done to me right then and there. That's usually way cooler than anything I can imagine. But this was really hot. Like last night, I couldn't believe how much it was turning me on, and I just couldn't get it out of my head.

Chris is a good pussy eater, and he'd been getting better and better over that summer. Then I realized it was all the practice he'd been having with his sister. And the thought that I was benefiting from his fucking his sister got me even hotter. But good as he is, I needed him inside me.

I grabbed his head and pulled him up to me. I kissed him hard and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." I knew he would be ready. Eating pussy always gets him hard without any extra encouragement needed.

Normally Chris is pretty gentle at first. If we want it hard, he works up to it. But that afternoon he just plunged into me. He held me down by my upper arms and just pounded away. All I could think about was Chris doing that same hard fucking to his sister. I came hard. The best orgasm ever. And then again. And again. And again.

I'd never been multi-orgasmic. All the girls at school talk about multiple orgasms, but before this it didn't happen with me. Once or twice, Chris has given me two in short order, but never more than that. Mostly it's just one, and then I'm done for a while. But this time it was four, and I think there would have been a fifth if Chris hadn't cum too and gone soft.

We were laying there, when a knock came on the door. Chris just said, "Come in," without a thought. We were lying there naked and who knew who was on the other side of the door. It was Emily.

"Hey guys," she said as she plopped down on the bed, laying on the other side of Chris. "I just wanted to check that you two were okay. I can see that you are."

I was mortified. Yes, he'd been fucking her, but I was still getting used to the idea, and having his sister lying next to the two of us, who were naked, and chatting was a lot to get used to. Besides, she had left the door wide open. What if Chris's mom walked by. I'm sure she knew Chris and I had sex, but knowing it and seeing us lying in bed naked, with his sister no less, even if she was wearing clothes, would be a whole nother thing.

"I just wanted to apologize to you, Nicole," Emily continued. "I never meant to come between you and Chris. I hope you know that. I was so upset when I found out I might be the cause of you two breaking up."

"It's okay, Emily," I said. "And just so you know, I've told Chris that if you two want to continue what you've been doing, I'm cool with it."

"Really! That's so cool! Maybe the three of us could play around sometime. She reached over and grabbed Chris's cock. "We could do it now. From the noise you two were making, you two went at it pretty hard. It'll take some work to get him back into form, but Chris is usually up for seconds."

I didn't have time to process that Emily was suggesting a threesome when Mrs. Johansson walked in. She had a laundry basket under her arm.

"Hi, Nicole," she said matter-of-factly. "Chris, I was going to wash some sheets, but since it looks like yours will need washing too I'll just leave all these in the laundry room. When you're done, just throw all the sheets into the washer. I'll put them in the dryer when I get back from the store." And with that, she walked out.

Hadn't she noticed Emily in the bed with us with her hand around her brother's cock. Yes, Emily was clothed, but we weren't. And she still had her hand around Chris's cock now that their mom had left. She had even started stroking it.

"There's some more I need to tell you about our family," Chris said.

Then he and Emily told me everything. Not only were they sleeping together, but they were sleeping with their mom, their dad, and their stepmom. And they were swinging with some of the neighbors. He'd even had sex with guys. I was in a daze again. I'm not sure what was confusing me more, the confessions of incest and swinging, or the fact that Emily was matter-of-factly stroking Chris's cock the whole time they were talking. It was weird, but the stroking exerted a calming influence on me. I just watched her hand move slowing back and forth as I listened. The measured rhythm kept me grounded.

Chris apologized for not telling me everything up front, but he said he didn't think I could take it all at once. And there were privacy issues for other people, if I freaked out and told everyone. And he was right. I don't think I would have accepted it if he'd dropped all those bombs at once. I totally would've freaked out and probably told the whole world.

They paused.

"Is there anything else you haven't told me? You haven't made snuff films or anything like that?"

"No," he smiled at my lame attempt to defuse the tension. "You know everything now."

"And you've had sex with guys?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"You're not gay and going to leave for some guy three months from now, are you?"

"No, I'm not really into guys. I guess I'm sort of bi since I've done it, but I'm attracted to women."

"And you were serious about wanting me to join in the group sex?"

"Yes, I want to share it with you. Do you think you'd want to?"

"I don't know. I'll have to think about that," I lied. I could feel my pussy start to lubricate again at the thought. I already knew that I would join in. "But I'm okay with you doing it, I guess."

"Look," said Emily, who had been stroking Chris all this while. "Poor Chris has been so hard now, for so long. He must be really suffering. Do you want to get him off? Or do you want to watch me do it?"

My pussy contracted in a mini-orgasm as she said the part about watching.

"I'd like to see you go down on your brother," I blurted out.

Emily grinned and did just that.

I watched the blonde swallow all of her brother's cock in one gulp, and bob her head up and down. I curled up in Chris's arm and just enjoyed the show. It didn't take long for Chris to cum, and Emily caught it all in her mouth, even ensuring that the few drops that remained at the end of his penis were scooped up with her tongue.

Then she really surprised me. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss. As her tongue parted my lips, I could taste Chris's salty cum as she transferred it to my mouth. She hadn't swallowed any of it, saving it all for me.

Finally, Emily broke the kiss and said, "Thanks, Nicole. I'll leave you two alone, now."

Wow! I was drained. But quivering with anticipation. The last few days had been an emotional roller coaster, with revelation after revelation. And it was topped off my first kiss with a girl, in which she slipped me a load of her brother's cum. I couldn't do anything except lay in Chris's arms.

After a few minutes we got up, got up, and wandered downstairs, after Chris put the sheets in the washer, of course. We plopped down in front of the TV. Emily joined us, but sat in another chair. This was so weird. Weird because it was normal. I was just hanging out watching TV with my boyfriend and his sister, while fifteen minutes ago I had been watching her suck him off and then exchanged a cum kiss with her.

Mrs. Johansson came back, and I started feeling a little uncomfortable with the fact that she knew that I knew. I decided to go home, but stopped in the bathroom first. As I came out, Chris's mom was outside the door.

"Nicole, I want to talk with you for a moment."

"Yes, Mrs. J.?"

"Please, call me Jennifer. Chris has told you everything?

"Yes, and I'm okay with it.

"Good. And he's invited you to join us?"

"Yes, I'm still thinking about that part," I said, still keeping up the coy pretense.

"Good. Take your time. There is no pressure and you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I just want you to know that."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"Although I, for one, would really like you to join us." And she leaned in to me and gave me a kiss. Not a motherly kiss, but a passionate one. I couldn't help but kiss her back. What was happening to me?

Now I knew I wanted to do this group/family sex thing with Chris. It was no longer because I wanted to keep him as my boyfriend, but I wanted to do it myself. Just the thought of it turned me on. But I was afraid. Face it, sex in front of other people is a pretty daunting idea. I guess you get used to it, but the first time is downright scary.

I didn't go back to the Johansson's house that week. I couldn't trust myself with Emily and Mrs. J. And I didn't want to do anything until I knew I was ready. Chris came over every day and we fucked. And when he wasn't around, I was pretty much masturbating all the time. I was in a constant state of horniness. Finally, I knew that I just had to go for it. So I told Chris.

We talked about whether I wanted to start with a threesome with Emily, or include other family members in my first time. Then Chris happened to mention that the neighbors were throwing a big party that Friday, an orgy really, and there would be like a dozen people there. Instantly, I knew that was what I wanted. I needed to jump in with both feet. Chris wasn't sure if it was cool to invite me, though. He'd have to ask.

I was on pins and needles all that next night. Finally Chris called me back the next afternoon and said we were on for Friday. His mother had talked to the neighbor and vouched for me. He didn't put it in quite those words, but I figured that was what happened. His whole family would be there, including his dad and stepmom, plus the Giamattis, the next-door neighbors were throwing the party, and a couple from down the street. I was a nervous wreck for the rest of the week, in a constant state of horny excitement mixed with sheer terror.

Finally, Friday evening rolled around and at 7 pm I headed over to Chris's house. He was the only one there. His mother and sister had already gone next door to help Lisa, that was the woman throwing the party, to help her set up. Chris stayed behind to wait for me. We had about twenty minutes before we had to walk next door, and I was a wreck. I was shaking. I mean visibly shaking.

Chris sat me down and said, "We don't have to do this you know. If you're not ready..."

"Don't you dare bail on me now, Christopher Johannson!" I shocked myself with the outburst. "I'm sorry, Chris. I really, really want to do this. I need to do this. I'm just scared."

Chris got me a drink, a glass of wine. He said it would take the edge off. One or two glasses would be good, but that I shouldn't drink too much. Just enough to loosen up. The wine helped. At least I stopped shaking.

We finally walked next door, going out the back by the pool and coming through the neighbor's backyard. Mrs. J. and Emily were there of course. And Lisa came up and greeted me. She was a stunning woman, tall, blond, and a figure to die for. She could have been a porn star, except she dressed better. Lisa introduced me to everyone that was there. Her kids, Rachel and Matt, and her husband James, who was really good-looking older guy. A week ago, I would have been jealous of Rachel, considering her competition. But I was more confident now. With all this effort Chris was putting into bringing me into this part of his life, I knew that I was the one he wanted most of all. Matt looked like a younger version of his father. I remember thinking that if I hadn't been with Chris, I might have been interested, and then realizing that of course I could have them both. There was also the couple from down the street, Josh and Amanda Taylor. They were in their late twenties, younger than James, Lisa, and Jennifer, but older than us "kids," who were all eighteen or nineteen.

Chris's dad and stepmom arrived a few minutes after we did. That made twelve of us in all.

Chris got me another drink, to make sure I was properly loosened up. But it seemed at first like a pretty normal party. People standing around drinking and talking. Just like a bunch of neighbors gathered for cocktails. But then around eight, Lisa rapped a spoon against her wine glass and got everyone's attention.

"I think we should start making our way upstairs to the playroom," said Lisa.

Chris took me by the hand and said, "you're going to like this." And he led me upstairs to what Lisa had referred to as the playroom. It was a double-sized bedroom, but instead of a bed there was a big sunken pit in the middle. Cushions lined the floor and sides of the pit. It was a room designed for group fucking.

After everyone had trooped upstairs and stood around the room, Lisa clinked her glass again.

"Because one of the awkward things about these gatherings is getting started, I've got an icebreaking activity for us all. And we've got a few new people here tonight, that's Jason, Laura, and Nicole." Suddenly I felt better, knowing that Chris's dad and stepmom were relatively new to all this too and I wasn't the only one. "In this bowl," Lisa continued, holding up a bowl, "are slips of paper with everyone's name. I'll go around the room and ask people to draw out one name, and that will be your first partner for the evening. If you draw your own name or the name of someone who has already been picked, then you draw again. Now the rules are these. You and your partner are to undress each other, then you get to know each other better. What you do to get to know each other better is completely up to you two, and completely voluntary. Remember, you never have to do anything you don't want to. Everyone here is very understanding and no one will take offense if you choose not to something with them. You stay with your partner for half an hour, until 8:30, and then you are free to do anything you want with anyone else who is willing. Then at the end of the evening, when you're all fucked out," this got a laugh from everyone," you get together with the partner you came with and spend some quality time with your lover. Just so you're clear, Laura and Jason you end the evening together, and Chris and Nicole, you two end up together."