The Neighborhood Dinner Party

Story Info
Couples play together.
5.3k words
4.15
108.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mandy. My husband Joe and I live in a two-story house in a nice quiet neighborhood. The neighbors are all very friendly and care about each other.

Tina and Jack are our next door neighbors, and are always having nice quiet dinner parties. There are usually twelve or so couples in attendance at these parties. They are having a party tonight. We were invited but felt like staying home tonight.

Sometimes Joe and I will turn out our bedroom lights and sit on the balcony, watching the stars. We have always enjoyed our quiet times. We will sit for hours in silence just enjoying each others company. Tonight is one of those times. We showered, got ready for bed, turned the lights off, and went outside to the balcony, to watch the stars.

We had been on the balcony for about an hour when we saw a light come on in the neighbor's bedroom window. The curtains were open. We could see into their room. Tina and Jack were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't seem to notice the open curtains. We sat for a few moments watching what was happening in the room. Normally we would have gone inside, but we couldn't draw ourselves away from what they were doing.

Tina started kissing Jack's neck then moved to his chest. Jack was caressing her breasts as she kissed and nibbled his nipples. Slowly Tina kissed a path down his stomach down to his hard cock. Tina took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it slowly. I looked over at Joe and could see he was aroused by what he was seeing. I reached over and started rubbing his hard cock. I heard him gasp with pleasure. Joe looked in my eyes and knew I was as aroused as he was. We turned back to the window and continued to watch Tina and Jack in their love making.

Tina stood and walked to the bed. Jack started kissing her neck and slowly kissed down to her breasts. There he took a nipple in his mouth and started sucking lightly. Tina leaned her head back to fully expose her breasts. Jack started kissing down her stomach slowly trailing kisses down to her inner thighs, kissing his way to her pussy. Jack inserted two fingers in her pussy as he licked her clit. This whole scene was making me so aroused I started rubbing Joe's cock faster. He reached over and started rubbing my pussy, inserting two fingers inside me. It felt so good to be watching them as Joe fingered me.

Jack stood and walked to the side of the bed, and Tina took his cock in her mouth. Jack reached under a pillow and withdrew a dildo. He inserted it in her pussy and started fucking her while she sucked his hard cock. This really excited us. We love using toys during sex. It just never occurred to us that anyone around here also played with them. Jack then took the dildo out of her pussy and started fucking her ass with it, getting faster and harder as he fucked her.

Jack lay down on the bed and Tina climbed on top of his hard cock with the dildo still in her ass. Tina started pumping his hard cock and riding him hard. This was too much for us; we were so excited that we started fucking on the balcony. The thought of someone seeing us fucking excited us even more. Soon we didn't care. We were fucking like wild animals. We glanced at Tina and Jack and they looked as if they were going to cum any minute. We watched them as they came together and we came just as Tina slid down hard on Jack's cock. We laid there for a few minutes cuddling, then went inside and climbed in bed. We fell asleep holding each other.

The next morning the doorbell rang. It was Tina and Jack. We invited them in for tea. As we were drinking out tea and chatting, they asked if we would like to join them for a dinner party that evening. We said we would love to join them. Tina told us it started at 7:00 and that dress was casual.

All day we agonized over whether to tell them we had seen them last night, but decided not to say anything. We didn't want to embarrass our neighbors, or ourselves.

We arrived at their house around 7:15. Joe first handed Jack a bottle of red wine and then handed Tina a bouquet of flowers. There were already eight other couples there. Tina told us, they were expecting four more couples and an old friend of Jacks. As the party progressed everyone was mingling and having a great time. When the last of the guests showed up, fashionably late, dinner was served. After the meal, we all went into the den for a drink. Jack announced it was time to play some games and have some fun.

Tina led everyone to the basement playroom. The playroom had enough space to contain three of our master bedrooms. There was an entertainment center that filled one wall. On it was a TV, VCR, and shelves lined with movies. There was a pool table in the middle of the room, two sofas, and plenty of chairs for everyone. Off to the right there was a set of large double doors, and to the left, was what looked like it would be a bathroom.

During the next hour I heard the other guests ask Tina if she thought I would go along with what they had planned for the evening. Tina told them she believed I would. She proceeded to tell them how we had watched them having sex the night before and we seemed to enjoy it. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't believe they knew we were watching.

Tina saw how embarrassed I was. She came over and put her arm around my shoulder. She asked me to join her in the smaller room off to the left. I followed her into the room and she patted the bed for me to have a seat. I sat down beside her and she told me they knew we were on the balcony and that's why they left the curtains open. Tina told me they had watched us fuck a few times. They were glad to see that we enjoyed the same type of sex play they did. I was too shocked to figure out how they had seen us fucking.

Tina put her arms around me and said she was sorry for embarrassing me in front of the others. She then told me she was going to kiss me. And, she did, a soft gentle kiss. At first I didn't return the kiss. But, as she kissed me, I wanted more. I wanted to feel her tongue in my mouth, to taste her. As she was kissing me, she reached her hand inside my blouse and started rubbing my tits. This sent shivers down my spine. She bent her head and started sucking my nipples. Oh, how good it all felt. As she was sucking my tits she reached her hand under my skirt. Tina started fingering my pussy. I felt like I was going to explode. Tina got on her knees in front of me and started licking my pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer, I came hard. She licked every drop of it and whispered how sweet I was.

Tina told me our husbands were talking and she wanted to let me know what tonight is about. Tina explained how she and her husband have wanted to fuck me for a long time. She told me that tonight was going to be a fuck fest, and by the end of the evening everyone here will fuck me, if I agree. I asked if Joe knew what was supposed to happen. She explained how it was his idea, but if I said no then it would not happen. I told her that I was a little afraid. She told me to just relax. We weren't going to just start with hardcore fucking. We would work up to the real fun. Tina reached over and started rubbing my tits again, then kissed me softly. She then told me, we need to join the others.

As we walked out of the room, my eyes found Joe and he knew my answer. A big smile crossed over his face and I blushed. I sashayed over to one of the sofas and sat to watch a movie. The movie playing had one couple fucking. Another couple joined them. After a while they switched partners. Tina came and sat beside me and started playing with my tits again, god she was good at that. Another woman sat down and started kissing me and playing with my pussy. I couldn't believe how great this all felt. I looked for Joe. I found him. He was watching every move and extremely enjoying the whole scene. I was moving "excited" to a new level and only wanted more. With two women touching me so sensually, another came up and inserted a dildo in my pussy. When they saw how hot I was they motioned for one of the men to come over, he walked up and worked his cock in my mouth. I started sucking him and loving all the things being done to me. The woman with the dildo took it out and another man shoved his big hard cock in my pussy. I thought I would cum, but they had other plans for me. Suddenly they all stopped and told me to be patient.

Jack came to me and told me to stand. He walked me to the double doors. Jack said if I wanted to stop, now was the time. Once he opened the doors there was no turning back. He told me, behind these doors lay total abandon, and that I would be tonight's prize for everyone to enjoy. I would no longer be able to exercise a will of my own. I would have no choice on anything that happens. I panted heavily. There was no way I was going to turn back. I was ready for anything they could dream of.

Jack pushed the huge double doors open. I could not believe what I saw. There were all sorts of sexual implements in the room. There were places to be tied while standing, lying down and every other position you could imagine. There was a barrel where they bend you over and tie you so they can fuck your ass. There was a dildo mounted on a saddle, which, in turn, was then mounted on a mechanical bull. I could imagine how it would fuck you when turned on. There was a machine with a dildo attached. When it was turned on it shoved the dildo in and out of its victim. I was beginning to steam just thinking about all of these options. I was glad I didn't have to choose.

As I stepped inside the room, my reality changed. There was a man standing with a riding crop close to the door. He told me to strip and get on my hands and knees. I took my clothes off and got down as instructed. Next he told me to spread my legs. As I did this he swatted my ass with the riding crop. I was shocked by the pain and the ecstasy. He told me I was now his slave, to do with as he pleases. I was to call him Sir.

Sir then told me to crawl over to the bed where Joe was laying. When I got to the side of the bed, Sir told me to suck Joe's cock. I had never been told what to do before, especially not to Joe. I found it aroused me even more. I started sucking his cock, I love sucking his cock. Sir came up behind me and swatted my ass again and told me to stand. I was next directed to sit on Joe's cock and fuck him. I was very glad to do this, Joe has a big cock and I love it. As I was fucking my husband, someone came up behind me and leaned me forward. I felt a cock being forced up my ass. At first it hurt, I had never had anything this big in my ass. As they started moving together it felt heavenly. I have always wanted this, but could never tell Joe about my dark desires. It felt so good. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, another man came over and put his cock in my mouth. It was so fucking hot. I sucked him like I was dying of thirst. My brain was spinning out of control. I was feeling great and I wanted more.

Sir told Joe and the others to stop. He pulled me off the bed. I stood waiting on what was to come next. I didn't have long to wait. I was led to the mechanical bull, and forced to mount it. Once I had the dildo fully seated inside my pussy, Sir turned it on low. As it started moving up and down the dildo started fucking me. I loved every minute of it. Sir turned it up a level. This made it move faster and harder, it felt so good I thought I would cum. I had to get one of these. Sir turned the bull up again. It was fucking me really hard and fast. It was really starting to hurt. I let a whimper slip out. Sir heard me and turned it down a level and told me to fuck it like the slut I am. Now, I love to be called dirty names during sex and this was no different. It made me hotter than before. Sir saw that I was enjoying it so he turned it up once more. The dildo was fucking me so hard I thought I would explode. When Sir sensed I was ready to cum, he turned it back to the first, gentle setting, and then stopped it.

Sir summoned three men to come and take me to the barrel. Once they had me tied one of the guys started fucking my ass, another shoved his cock in my mouth, the last was sucking on my tits. I felt like I was on a cloud. They all stopped and switched places, and soon I was fucking and sucking again, and boy was I loving it. Sir commanded them to stop, and untie me. I thought they were finished with me for the night. Boy was I wrong.

Sir told Tina to blindfold me. I had always wanted to try that. I had heard how it intensifies your senses. After I was blindfolded, I was led to a table. Someone picked me up and flipped me on my stomach. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but I was very aroused. My arms and legs were tied down. I was open at all angles. Someone walked up to the table beside me, and soon I felt the swats begin across my back, legs and ass, with each I felt more excited and definitely a lot wetter.

Sir stopped hitting me. I felt someone shove their cock in my ass. A swat across my back, oh it felt so good. I sensed someone was standing at my head. I soon had a big hard cock in my mouth. Another swat, this time it came across the back of my thighs. I was sucking the cock hungrily. The two men started fucking with rhythm. My ass and mouth played a wet symphony of lust. Sir would swat me every time they pulled back. I was ready to cum. I needed to cum, and so did the anonymous men. Sir told me to keep fucking and sucking those cocks, harder, harder. I could just whimper with pleasure at the feel of these big cocks I was enjoying.

Sir shouted at me, "Cum bitch! "

"My, you are such a little slut."

"Suck all that juice and fuck that big cock with your ass."

"Cum bitch, cum for me now!"

With the last words, Sir hit me hard across the back and as commanded, I came. I felt like I was exploding with pleasure. Sir told me what a good slut I was and how we were going to have a lot of fun tonight.

Tina came and removed the blindfold. Two others untied my arms and legs. Once I regained feeling in the extremities, and finally my balance, Joe helped me off the table. He whispered softly in my ear "Baby I am so proud of you. I have wanted to see this for so long and now it's happening." Joe told me "you are such a great fucking slut, and you'll be my little whore before the night is over." I felt so loved.

Tina came up and tenderly led me into the bathroom off to the side of the room. She then ran a tub of hot water and told me to relax. I had been fucking and sucking for 4 hours and my body needed to rest. Tina said no one had been able to take so much for so long before, and I was doing great. I started heating up all over again. Tina must have sensed this, because she patted my hand and said "patience love, you'll get all you want, the party is just starting". I leaned back in the tub and enjoyed the heat working into my muscles. I must have dozed off. When Tina came in, she startled me awake. The water was now barely warm. Tina asked if I was ready for more. I told her I was always ready.

When I entered the room, Joe was waiting for me by the bed. Sir told me to go to him and to lie down. As I passed by Sir, He swatted my ass with the crop, smiled and said "You like that don't you slut." I put on a show as I walked to the bed and lay down. As I looked in Joe's eyes, I saw pure raging desire. Sir directed a woman to come and fuck me with her strap-on dildo. When she came close I noticed it was bigger than any cock that had ever fucked me. I must have moved. Sir came up to me and swatted me across my tits with the crop. He then told me to be still. The woman knelt between my thighs and started working the huge strap-on in to me. She told me to relax and enjoy it. She snickered about how much she was going to enjoy me. Soon the woman was fucking me hard and fast. Joe and I were both enjoying it very much.

Soon, Sir maneuvered two women to suck my tits. As they began their suckling, I knew it couldn't get any better than this. Again Sir proved me wrong. He had another woman come sit on my face. Now, I have never eaten pussy before and I begged "Please, Sir not that." Sir turned to me, laughed. "You will eat her pussy and love it, you little bitch. You are such a slut." His words made me so hot I didn't care anymore. The woman came and straddled my face. She smelled sweet, so I started tentatively licking her pussy. It was marvelous. I stuck my tongue inside her and licked it. I loved it. Love it so much, I didn't care if I drowned in her flowing juices. The woman fucking me grinned and said I was a good cunt. She obviously loved fucking me hard. She started fucking me harder and faster. I loved it. The harder she fucked me the hungrier I became. As more cum flowed in to my mouth I wanted to fuck back on the dildo harder. The woman sitting on my face came and I sucked every drop of her cum. Sir told a different woman to sit on my face. I was more than ready for her. I ate her like I was starving for girl cum. Sir said "That's it cunt eat that pussy, show everyone what a nice slut you are."

The woman fucking me asked Sir if he thinks I need to be ass fucked as well. Sir told everyone to stop for a minute. He then told her to lie down and for me to climb on her fat fake cock. I did as I was told. Soon a woman came up behind me. Her strap on was almost as big as the one punishing my pussy. Sir swatted my ass and told me to lean forward. I did this with joy. The woman shoved the cock up my ass. I must have been very wet, because nothing tore. I screamed from the shock of such a large thing going in my ass. Sir hit me across my back. He hit me again and told me that he didn't care if it hurts. He told me to scream anytime I felt like it, that the more I screamed the better it gets…for him.

The woman took the cock out of my ass then shoved it back in hard, I screamed again, every time I screamed she would take it out and shove it in harder. I started enjoying it so much that all thoughts of pain vanished. The women fucking me smiled and started fucking me harder than before. I loved it so much, I felt like I was going to cum. Sir must have seen it in my eyes. He told them to stop. When they stopped, I moaned and gyrated with my whole body. I begged for more. Everyone started laughing and complimented Sir on how great he was at bringing out the slut in women. Sir turned to me, told me I was going to get all the fucking I could stand and then some.

Sir told the women to fuck me harder than they had been, and not to stop until He said to. They both started fucking me so hard, I felt like I was being ripped apart. I loved it. The women called me a whore and a slut. This only made me crazier. They told me I would fuck anything I could find. I think they were right. The woman in my ass said she has a few friends who would love to have fun with me. She yelled "Come on bitch fuck my cock" as she slammed it in all the way as hard as she could. I loved every thing being done to me, and never wanted it to end.

Sir told the women that it was someone else's turn. They were disappointed, but stopped fucking me. Both smiled and told me that I was a natural fucking slut. Sir told Joe to come to me and do anything he wanted. Joe looked at me, grinned, and told me to get on my knees. Once in the correct position, Joe took two large dildos, shoved one in my ass and slammed the other in my pussy. He asked Sir to fuck my ass with one. Joe asked Tina to fuck my pussy with the other one. Joe then came and shoved his cock in my mouth all the way to the root. He told me to suck him like the slut I am. I was glad to suck his cock, I love doing that for Joe. Sir started fucking my ass while Tina pumped my pussy. I thought I would die from the pleasure. Sir fucked me so hard that I was being moved around on the bed. Joe and Tina had to continually reposition just to keep time with Sir. Soon Joe was cumming and I was swallowing every drop of his cum. When Joe finished, Sir and Tina stopped fucking me.

12