The Neighborhood Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen had laid her head on my stomach and was staring at my cock while I ate her friend's pussy. She began to lightly rub it and my cock was getting hard again. She fondled my balls and even ran a finger down to my ass. Talk about a blood rush! My cock went stone hard as she lightly ran circles around my ass.

I quickly found Jenny's clit and I was sucking it hard. She was bouncing on my tongue and I tried to lick it and suck it into my mouth. I placed my hands on her ass and helped guide her clit between my lips. She had a great tight ass.

Carmen was now slowly sucking my cock and still teasing my asshole. My cock was so hard that I knew I would cum again if she kept it up. She shifted her position so that she could suck and stroke my cock while she used her other hand to rub my asshole.

I clamped down onto Jenny's clit and my tongue was stroking it hard and fast. Jenny began to grind into me and then she shook and bit off a scream. Her pussy spasmed on my tongue and she too rode on my mouth as her orgasm ripped through her tiny body.

Seconds later I reached the boiling point with Carmen. My second load may not have been as heavy as the first one but this one shot out of my cock like a rocket. I came in Carmen's mouth and she just kept on pumping me until I was totally spent.

We all laid on the floor and all you could hear was heavy breathing. We were satisfied for the time being but I knew there would be more fun to come.

12