The Neighborhood Nympho Ch. 04

Story Info
Candice is the neighborhood nymphomaniac.
1.8k words
4.08
47.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Keeping his new bride, a hopeless but happy nymphomaniac, satisfied is a full time job for her harried husband. Candice can't help herself as she seduces and is seduced by everyone in the neighborhood as well as her coworkers, and discovers that many of her new conquests are as kinky in their own way as she is.

Ch 04

When my wife of less than a month finished the story of her latest sex adventure, I could do nothing but shake my head. It did sound plausible, and from the looks of her boobs and pussy mouth she had suffered somewhat for her indiscretion. So like the cuckold I was becoming, I forgave my wanton wife and watched her pad back to the bedroom to catch up on her sleep. It seemed strange to me that the only reason she ever came home was to rest up from some wild ass escapade with other studs. These days I was getting very little pussy from the blonde bombshell.

This set me to thinking about our next-door neighbor Marilyn Connor. I wondered if she'd be interested in trading some pussy to me for the opportunity of getting another crack at my wife's always open for business cunt. I still hadn't figured out whether she and her husband were independent entrepreneurs when it came to sex, or worked only as a team. Here it was nearly noon on a Saturday and Candice was sound asleep, resting up for the couples meeting scheduled for tomorrow at the home of one of my ex-girlfriends who had married well.

Talking to Marilyn Connor over the phone proved to be like going to the dentist. She was one jump ahead of me and blew me off in no time flat. That conniving woman knew full well that they had Candice just where they wanted her, and there was no need to bother with a middleman, even if he claimed to be her spouse. So I checked out my sleeping beauty in hopes that she had rested up sufficiently to think about having some hot sex with her long suffering husband. All I got from her was a few groans, a whine about how sore her private parts felt, and a question concerning when we were expected at tomorrow's gangbang/orgy. I sure wish I hadn't given away my little black book listing all the sure things that I dated and bedded. I reasoned that many of these gems were still single and eager to jump in the sack with a great catch like myself. Then I had to correct the fantasy. I was out of circulation, married, and a cuckold to boot. Too bad I hadn't had the brains to get the phone number of that chesty coworker I nailed while I was waiting for Candice to recover from another one of her escapades.

I went out to our tiny pool area and took some rays. I lazed in the warm sun, dreaming about nailing Marilyn in the butthole once I finished spanking her tight buns until they were purple. Soon I dozed off and was enjoying a nice sex dream featuring me and a real live porn star, Lotta Top, the girl with the set of real 45F boobs. This hot babe didn't walk, she tottered, thanks to her unbelievable superstructure. My hard ten-inch cock had been burrowing between those oil coated melons and ending up in her warm wet mouth for what seemed like an eternity. I was on the verge of blasting a huge load of wigglers all over those massive mammaries when my dream was interrupted by the sound of girlish giggling. Two things became immediately apparent; my ten-inch dream cock had returned to its normal size, but remained in a state of tumescence, a fancy word for having a hard-on. Under normal circumstances this would be no big deal, but upon opening one eye I was confronted by not one, but two visions of teen loveliness.

My eyes came to attention and began taking in the firm flesh so enticingly displayed by this pair. First there were two sets of long bronzed legs that tapered into smooth curving thighs. My widening eyes now covered the matching short-shorts of a clinging red material that encased their private parts. Then it picked up the firm, almost muscular abdomens of the girls and bored into the two winking eyes of their navels, both innies. More bare flesh followed, brown and firm, until the next sets of symmetric perfection jutted out, struggling against the combination of gravity and the tight white tube tops that fought to confine these budding beauties. I could actually make out four hard nipples poking insistently at the latex or lycra or whatever wonder material it was that caused those nubbins to be so perfectly defined and yet still hidden.

A quick mental calculation based on years of staring at breasts produced numbers in the vicinity of 35B for those marvelous mounds that would likely grow to perhaps 36C when nature ran its course. More bare sun-browned skin followed, now undulating and diving into nooks and crannies that were the result of the encroaching flesh colliding with the unyielding bones that framed these magnificent physical specimens. All this was capped by twin faces featuring steel blue eyes, noses that could not be more perfectly sculpted, bee-stung lips, almost too sensual for ones out of their teens, and sparkling straight teeth most people would never achieve even if they spent the rest of their lives wearing braces. Crowning all this beauty was hair of spun gold, cut short so that the outer fringes could perhaps tickle their shell-like ears when they romped like young animals, causing people like myself to grind our teeth in despair that we could never possess such creatures except in our dreams.

This was what flashed through my mind as I first set eyes on the Tolliver twins, Teri and Traci. These nineteen year old walking wet dreams were part of a large family of three generations that was in the process of moving into the one vacant house on the street. They had gone exploring and could not resist the open gate on the side of our place. I was so taken by their awesome beauty and seeming innocence that I even forgot about that thing growing from my groin and making a tent out of my pants. Their voices matched their appearance, melodic and when they laughed, the air around them seemed to shimmer. I was immediately and madly in lust with these two angels. Had Candice arrived at this moment in the all-together, I would have ignored her presence, so taken was I by these twin demi-goddesses. On the other hand had it been Marilyn Connor, equally unclothed, I might have tried to drown her in my tiny pool.

Somehow they put me at ease and we chatted as if we were the best of friends. I gave them a brief sketch of Candice and I, leaving out the part about her being a hopeless nymphomaniac. They told me that they were from out of state and when their father was transferred here, the entire family including their parents, grandparents on their mother's side, and an older brother who would be starting graduating school this fall, had picked up and moved to remain together. I couldn't help but notice that they used the words "our loving family" quite a bit in the conversation. Little did I know at the time just how "loving" this group of people would turn out to be.

When the twins took their leave, I was treated to the sight of their firm, perfectly rounded buns twitching from side to side in perfect synchronization as if they were mounted on ball bearings. Moments later my sleeping wife was roused by yours truly in desperate need of some pussy. Even though she called me Nelson and later Mark, I had no pride left by that time. Half asleep or wide awake, Candice could, and often did, deliver some of the best ass on the planet. I gave thanks for this minor blessing, it certainly took the edge off for me and convinced my punchboard of a wife that she had recovered sufficiently to star in tomorrow's sex orgy. As for me, I was still fantasizing about nailing the Tolliver twins the first chance they gave me. Little did I realize I had to pass muster from a number of sources before I even got into the game, let alone scored with them.

That night Candice was much friskier than usual, perhaps anticipating all the cock and strap-ons waiting to warp her insides at tomorrow's couples meeting. She insisted I tie her up good and tight and then do with her whatever I wanted. By the time I finished roping her into what seemed like an armless and legless mound of wide open cunt and easily available asshole, not to mention tying those big tits so they ballooned into purple bowling balls, she was soaking the sheets with pussy juice and dry humping that juicy gash into thin air in hopes that a phantom cock would start banging her brains out. That how-to bondage magazine just paid its first dividend. It was every pervert's dream; a fantastically built, on-demand, quadriplegic, totally reversible and completely yours to do with as you pleased.

I'd just flipped Candice over onto her belly so I could sink my freshly hardened cock between my hot sex-crazed wife's bruised buns, the result of the spanking I'd given her while I rested up after my last assault on her juicing quim, as the Brits like to call it. She had almost made up for about half of the things she had done to me over the last week, and this buggering I was planning for her would continue to whittle away at the debt she had incurred with her long suffering husband. If she behaved herself at the gangbang tomorrow, meaning I got no major complaints about her performance, we'd be starting out with a clean slate for the week.

The first inch of my cock had just slid by her tight sphincter and I was preparing to launch a blitzkrieg on her remaining defenses to open her up for a major reaming before slowing down to enjoy the sensations that my cock would be getting as her buttery butthole wrapped around it like a glove. The attack was in full swing when the phone rang and rang and rang before the answering machine did its thing. I was too busy blasting away the last pockets of resistance to pay much attention to what the voice was saying. Then it penetrated my ass-crazed mind that it was Marilyn Connor on the other end. In a voice dripping with honey she invited Candice and yours truly to a little soiree that she and her husband were planning for midweek. Now that was an interesting turn of events. I wondered what had caused this change of heart. Then I refocused and went to town on the defenseless asshole of my wayward, punchboard of a wife, who at this moment was worth the wear and tear on my psyche.