The Neighborhood Rebooted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,477 Followers

"Th..that..that's good honey...th..thank you"

Kim smiled back, and then dropped back onto the chair, taking a big drink of her margarita before closing her eyes. Vivian did the same, needing a drink in the worst way. Her mouth suddenly dry after the way her daughter had touched her. 'Get hold of yourself Viv!' she thought, then saw Mark heading their way. He clapped his hands together.

"All done! How about that drink?"

Kim laughed, tilting down her glasses. "Yeah, looks alright. Help yourself big guy!"

Mark chuckled pouring himself a drink as he took off his glasses. He could tell his mother was watching his eyes and he was careful to keep his eyes on hers the whole time, despite those glistening fat tits of hers on open display.

"Hot day for this, isn't it Mom?"

Mark's eyes held hers as he sipped his drink, his mother tilting her own glasses up back into her thick hair.

"The hottest..." said, taking her own sips. Mark smiled and put his cup down.

"Time for some laps!" He clapped his hands again and turned to the pool loosening his suit.

"Mar..." she started as his suit slid down, before spying his butt hugging speedo, cradling her boy's firm, muscled buns. She blushed. 'I wish he actually had been nude under there!' She allowed herself, giggling, a little tipsy now.

Mark knew his mother's green eyes were burning into his firm ass so he slowed his walk, stretching his arms over his head before executing a graceful dive into the pool. Vivian smiled and closed her eyes, dozing in the hot sun.

Mark's strong body cut through the water as he did lap after lap, his erect cock like a rudder under his body. He'd purposely turned his back to his mother before dropping his trunks, not wanting her to see how excited he was...just yet. It had taken all his self-control not to rub his bulge as he'd seen Mom and Kim's antics. His and his sister's plan seemed to be right on track! He quickly finished his workout, only wanting to get a pumped up look to his muscular frame. Lifting himself out of the pool, he padded quietly over to the lounger beside his mother, noting that she and Kim were dozing...until Kim lifted her glasses, winked lewdly and flicked her tongue at him! He grinned; grabbing a big handful of bulge as Kim playfully pumped her hand in front of her open mouth, poking her cheek out with her tongue. He was diamond hard and had been for the last hour. Now for the final part of their plan, he thought, lying face down on the reclined lounger. Kim put her glasses down, resuming a restful pose. Mark reached over, picking up the lotion bottle on the table between him and his mother.

"Uh...Mom? Would you mind?"

Vivian started, hearing Mark's voice, rousing her from her light doze. She turned her head, seeing him smiling at her, lying on his stomach, holding out the lotion bottle. She smiled and took a big gulp of her drink before standing on slightly wobbly feet.

"Of course honey, I'd be happy to."

Mark smiled, laying his head on his hands under his face as his mother stood above him, her brain a rush of emotion. One side warred with the other, knowing what it could lead to if she put her hands on him, but also wanting it, deep in her core. Wanting the rush of pleasure she'd had this morning, sucking at her son. The little devil perched on her left shoulder won out as she puddled a towel at the side of Mark's chair and kneeled, squirting lotion down each of his long, muscled legs.

Mark let a long sigh out as his mother's warm hands begin to rub in the lotion. "Mmmm that feels good Mom...your hands feel good...strong."

Vivian smiled, happy that her touch pleased him and she applied firm pressure to his legs, relishing the feel of his muscles under her hands. Finishing his legs, she striped his broad back with the lotion and eagerly began running her hands over it, feeling the strength and power under the skin. She bit her lip as her nipples perked, tightening quickly, listening to Mark's soft sighs and moans of pleasure. To reach his entire back, the kneeling woman needed to press herself against his side, which she did without hesitation, her stiff nipples poking his lats. Mark smiled at their feel, sensing that his mother was losing all her inhibitions. He slowly rolled over onto his back and looked into the lust glazed eyes of his mother as they slowly left his face, traveled over his broad chest and cut abs, coming to a halt on the bulging banana stretching his tight swim briefs.

Vivian's wide eyes drank in the delicious bulge, her tongue slowly wetting her dry lips as she placed her shaking hands on either side of Mark's hips, her fingertips sliding under the edge of his waistband. She slowly lifted her eyes, finding his.

Mark's breath was coming is soft, panting gasps as his eyes bored into his mother's. He simply nodded, his lips parting, mouthing silently.....'Yes'.

With a low moan of lust, Vivian peeled back the tight suit, having to lift it over the high bulge of her son, exposing him. She drank in the sight as she worked his briefs down and off his feet.

"You're gorgeous Mark...you...this...all of you" she said, her voice husky with desire as her warm hand slid around his shaft, lifting it to her lips as she slowly stroked it. "We know this is wrong...but it's so right...you can feel that...can't you?" She whispered, her warm breath fanning over his pulsing crown. She noted movement out of the corner of her eye as Kim slowly walked around to kneel opposite her, a soft smile on her lips.

"I certainly can" Kim whispered, leaning over to softly kiss her mother, Mark's cock brushing against her cheek, drawing out a moan from the horny boy. "If you don't start Mom...you're going to have to pry me off of him" Kim said, biting her lip as she leaned back, reaching up and cupping her firm, teen melons, tugging her nipples.

Vivian's eyes slowly tracked her daughter's hands, her lips tingling from the brief kiss. Her head swam with lust, but it all fell into place as she saw how her twins smiled at each other. "You two...planned...you knew...how?" They both turned and smiled to her, Mark's hand sinking into her thick hair as Kim giggled.

"Your lipstick Mom...you need to quit wearing so much! Or start blotting it..." Kim said, grinning.

Vivian felt the gentle pressure on the back of her neck as Mark pulled her towards his cock, feeling its heat on her face. She moaned as her lips parted, her tongue sliding out to caress the sensitive under side of his prick head, tracing up and down, moving lower on his cock, until her lips nuzzled against his sac, parting and sucking on his orbs. She felt the brush of hair against her face, heard the moan of her son and knew that Kim was sucking on Mark. She shuddered with lust, her moist pussy growing wetter as she and her daughter worked in tandem, up down and around, their heads moving around the jutting stalk in synchronized concert while Mark lay back, his big hands cupping each of their heads, moaning loudly.

"Mmmmm that's it...so good...damn, so good!" The boy moaned, reaching back to adjust his chair so he could sit up and watch. He didn't want to miss a second of this. He watched his gorgeous mother and sister slither their tongues all around his veiny monster, pausing from time to time to engage in lustful, tongue filled kisses atop his knob. Kim drew back, her lips puffy and glistening with his precum, while her mother dropped her piping hot mouth onto her son's eighteen year old cock, wantonly slurping and suckling on the thick stalk, her eyes shining up at him. "Mmmm fuck yeah Mom...suck my dick...suck your son's big fucking dick!"

Vivian popped her soft lips off his boner, grinning wickedly at her son, slapping his heavy dick on her outstretched tongue. "Yeah? You like it baby? Like having such a horny, hungry, cocksucking Mommy?" Her head swum with lust, her desire for her son destroying all inhibitions, bringing out her inner slut.

Mark nodded at his mother, gesturing to Kim who pushed herself up and walked around behind their mother. "Hell yes I do Mom! It is so right...so damn perfect...my cock was made by you...made FOR you..." He thrust his cock back in his mother's open mouth, rocking his hips. "Get her bottoms off Kim...help a brother out..."

The pair's laughter swam around her as Vivian bobbed, Mark fucking her mouth, gobbling his knob eagerly. She wondered if she still could...it had been so long...and Mark, he was very long too. She pulled back, taking a deep breath, and pressed her mouth down deeper on her son, his broad knob nudging her gullet; she angled her head up over him as she felt her daughter tugging her bottoms down. With a gulp, she mashed her lips to the thick root of Mark's cock, her lipstick leaving a clear, distinct ring. She held her position, tongue sliding out to bat at Mark's bag, his cock stuffed so deep down her throat. When she felt Kim's hands part her ass cheeks, she pulled off, gasping and looking back, leaving her son in awestruck shock at her talented deep throating of his big tool.

"Gonna make me moan like you do to Nancy, honey?" she asked sweetly, seeing Kim's eyes widen, just over the top edge of her ass, her tongue sliding between her mother's slick folds. "Oh yes, I certainly know about you two. I have to wash your sheets at least twice after she stays over!" Kim's eyes sparkled as she clutched her Mom's hips, pulling them back into her mouth as she flicked and licked between the puffy smooth lips, her nose rubbing the pink pucker of her mother's back door. Vivian turned back as she felt her son's strong hands cup her breasts, squeezing them together, groping the big fun bags. She grinned, licking her lips. "Mmm honey...you like Mommy's titties doncha?" He nodded quickly as she giggled, taking him in her hand again. "Does it bother my sexy boy that his mother is a nasty talking slut when we're naughty like this?" Mark shook his head quickly.

"Hell no Mom, I love it! But you are my mom and all..." his voice trailed off as his hands left her breasts.

Vivian smiled, grinding back onto her daughter's tongue as she started slapping his heavy dick against her firm tits. "Tell you what Mark...when we're like this...and yes, this isn't the last time, by any stretch! When we're like this, go with the flow, don't be put off that I'm your mother. Now, here, at this time...I'm your lover, and you'll treat me as such. Otherwise, I'm your mother and you'll treat me just as respectfully as you always have, got me?" When she saw her son slowly nod, she slipped his dick between her tits, squeezing them with her forearms and began tit fucking the youth, looking back at her daughter. "Got me ready yet sweetie?"

"Yeth mmm...I mean, yes ma'am!" Kim giggled pulling her shiny lips from her mother's dripping pussy. She paused, licking her lips, looking from her mother's blissful, beautiful face; to her brother's lust filled, contorted features. "You're really going to do it...wow...fucking A mom!" Her mom blew her a kiss as she stood, straddling the lounger and moved over her son. Kim's hand shot out, holding Mark's tower aloft as her brother's hands reached out, grasping Vivian's hips.

Mark's fingers sunk into the firm flesh of his mother's hips as she squatted down slowly, perching over his knob. He arched his back, moaning as Kim moved his cock back and forth, dragging the fat head through his mother's dripping folds.

"Mark...Mark...Mark!"

His mother's sharp voice jerked his head up.

"Mom?"

She rested her hands on his chest, smiling.

"No regrets..." and dropped her hips, sinking her cunt halfway down his cock, their moans rising in concert as Kim moved up beside her brother, her finger slip sliding through her folds, rubbing, pressing on her button.

"Fuck yes...fuck him...fuck him Mother...fuck that cock...ride that dick...fuck that dick..." Kim was babbling excitedly until she cooed, feeling her brother's mouth close over her stiff nipple when it wandered close enough. She cradled his head as she continued to frig herself. "Mmmm suck my tits Mark...you're the man of the house...they're yours...Mom's too..."

"All yours Mark...all yours..." Vivian echoed, bouncing up and down on Mark's pogo stick, her fingers tugging, rubbing his nipples as she rode him like a cheap carnival ride. "Oh...oh...oh...oh...ohhhhh!" Her cunt was stretched so wide around her son's pumping prick, her copious juices the only thing between her and a painful fuck. She knew it couldn't last long, but looking down at her handsome, young son, she knew that didn't matter. She knew that his youth and virility would reward her time and time again. "I want you to cum Mark...can you do that? Can you shoot that big load up in me?"

Mark nodded quickly, pulling his mouth back from Kim, who continued to grind against him. His fingers tightened on Vivian's slim waist, lifting and slamming her down again and again, causing the busty woman's head to fall back, a scream of pleasure spilling from her lips as her climax sprayed his rampaging cock. The hypnotic figure 8's her tits were making pulled him over as well and he thrust up, hard, jamming to the root and spraying his first load deep in his mother's spasming, fluttering hole. "Fuuuuckkkkkk!"

Kim's moans joined theirs as she plunged two fingers up her fuck hole, strumming her clit, jerking and bucking beside the climaxing family fuckers. Time seemed to stop as the three writhed and squirmed in pleasure, free of restraint, free to face the future...

(To be continued?)

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,477 Followers