The Neighborhood Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
His neighbors come to the rescue.
4.2k words
4.26
178.4k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Karen for her editing skills. TSG

*

Present Day:

"Knock, knock," came the sing-song voice.

I looked up from my poolside lounge chair. Sue Wilson, a neighbor from around the corner is leaning against the white picket entrance to my backyard pool. Her pearl white smile lights the evening sky. She holds two Corona beers in one hand and a small cooler in the other.

"I didn't want to drink alone and took the chance that you'd be unwinding by the pool. May I join you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Sue glides across the pool's patio. She is a tall woman and stands 5'10" and weighs a slim 145 lbs. She has permed red hair that falls to her shoulders and striking green eyes. Tonight she is wearing a floral print halter top. Her 38 D tits sway under the thin top as she walks.

Sue has long legs that are showcased in the hunter green skirt that ends at mid thigh and a pair of sexy sandals with two inch heels. The three inch space between the bottom of her halter and top of her skirt highlight a sexy stomach complete with a navel piercing. For a thirty-eight year old married mother of three, Sue is an incredibly attractive woman.

Sue hands me a beer, places the cooler under the small poolside table and sits in the lounge next to me. As she pulls her legs onto the lounge, her thighs part slightly. Her bare inner legs are incredible, but the night's darkness won't allow me to see up to her treasure.

Her smile gets even bigger as she watches me devour her legs with my eyes. As my gaze travels up her body to her eyes, she says, "In case you haven't figured it out, Lori suggested I stop over."

I'm Chris. I'm a thirty six year old father of two great kids. I'm a third generation owner of a Lumber and Building Supply Yard and am very successful.

Three years ago, my high school sweetheart and wife of twelve years, Jesse was in an awful car accident. She recovered quickly thanks to some great doctors. However, she was left addicted to pain killers.

When the pills didn't give her the relief she needed, she started to combine them with an afternoon shot of vodka. Long after the last bruises from the accident were healed, I realized I was married to an addict and drunk.

Together we tried to tackle our newest challenge. Over the last few years, Jesse has enrolled in out-patient treatment and counseling, she's been to a 30 day in-patient hospital twice. Some weeks she attends AA meetings twice a day. She's trying. I know she's trying.

Sometimes the treatment is successful for a month. Other times it doesn't last that long. I can't tell you how crushing it is, after weeks of hoping and praying for continued success, to come home and find Jesse passed out drunk.

Two weeks ago had been the last straw. I had come home for lunch and pulled into the driveway as Jesse and the kids were getting into her SUV. "We're going to the Mall," she slurs. She stumbled as she pulled herself into her vehicle.

I quickly reached into the car and took her keys. I suggested that she needed a nap. Thankfully, Jesse didn't argue. I brought the children into the house. Jack immediately ran to the video controls and Emily headed to the computer.

When I finally made my way to our bedroom, Jesse was passed out on top of the bed covers. I called work and told them I'd be out for a couple of days. My second call was to the Michigan based treatment center. As beds were available, I booked Jesse into the program. I arranged plane tickets from JFK to Detroit and a limo to the hospital.

As Jesse lay unconscious on our bed, I packed her bags. Three suitcases full of clothes. I had enrolled Jesse in her last chance program. It is a well known 365 day drug and alcohol treatment plan. If she didn't enter the program or didn't succeed, I would divorce her. I wouldn't allow her to endanger our children again.

I had tears running down my cheek as I finished the packing. Jesse has been my best friend since I was a sixteen year old high school junior. I love her and will miss her. But she needs to get herself better. We are out of options.

Two Weeks Earlier:

"You can tell your pretty wife, I'm getting upset that she doesn't return my calls," Lori Sullivan shouted as she climbed the bleacher stairs at the local Little League field.

"I'm sorry Lori," I stared, as she sat next to me. "I've been meaning to call you. Jesse hasn't been home. In fact, she's gone away for a while."

Lori, Jesse and I have been friends since high school. After dating Lori for three months in high school, she fixed Jesse and me up.

She gave me a strange look and asked, "What's that suppose to mean?"

I took a deep breath, leaned over and rested my arms along my legs. "Jesse has been admitted to an addiction program. She'll be away for a while."

Lori started to sputter in confusion.

"Lori, stop. You know Jesse has a problem. You just don't know how bad it has been. Hell, I didn't realize how bad it was. I don't want to get into the details, but we're taking care of the problem as best as we know how. Lori, she'll be gone for a year."

If I wasn't so heart broken, I would have laughed at the expression on Lori's face. Her look tore at my heart even more. I turned and stared at the game. Sensing my mood, Lori patted my back. We watched our kids finish the ball game in silence.

As we left, Lori stopped me and said, "I know you well enough to realize, you'll never ask for help. I love you guy's. And I'll be there for you.

True to her word, Lori jumped right in. Car pools were organized. Dinners mysteriously showed up at our front door. Friends and neighbors invited us to barbeques. As difficult as the time was for my family and I, I felt blessed for the support we were receiving.

One Week Earlier:

On the first Saturday afternoon after Jesse left, I received a call from Lori. "Chris, I have a favor to ask."

"Lori, I owe you a lifetime of favors. How can I help you?"

"My sister Gwen is having an electrical problem at her home. She has a $6,300.00 estimate to fix it. Since you're in the building supply business, I'm hoping you'll take a look at the job and tell her if she's getting ripped-off."

"The kids are with the Kelly's for the afternoon. If Gwen's home now, I'd be happy to take a look at it."

"You're the best Chris. I'll call and tell Gwen you're on the way."

Gwen lives in the next town. I know her as an occasional customer, but she is six years older than her sister. As a result, we didn't grow up as friends. She lives with her husband and daughter in an upper middleclass neighborhood.

The driveway was empty when I arrived. It took a minute after I rang the bell until I heard someone inside the house. The door opened a few inches and I could see Gwen peeking around the door. "Don't laugh, but I was sunning myself in the yard. I fell back to sleep after Lori called and said you would stop over." As she opened the door wider, she continued, "I'm embarrassed, but I'm in my swimsuit."

I think my jaw hit the floor when I saw Gwen. She wasn't wearing a swimsuit; she was wearing three small pieces of white cloth. Trying to hide my embarrassment, I said, "I have to say, it sure is great to see you Gwen," and we both laughed.

Gwen had always been a beautiful woman, but age just added to her allure. She is medium height and weight. She looks ten years younger than her forty five years. Her shoulder length jet black hair is tied back in a short pony tail.

I always knew her tits were big, but in the tiny white bikini top they looked mountainous. Her skin is bronzed from a summer in the sun. Her stomach is tight and leads to another small white patch over her pussy. I figure she must have shaved as the folds of her pussy are easily visible through the suits bottom.

A lame, "where's Mark?" was all I could think to ask.

"He's golfing with his buddies in Florida. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Gwen turned and headed toward the kitchen. I almost chocked when her back was to me. Her ass was perfect. The two small round globes were separated by a white string. They swayed back and forth as she walked.

My wife and I have a very active sex life. After all these years, we're still physical 3 or 4 times a week. I was pretty horny after being alone for a week and Gwen's incredible body wasn't helping things. I hoped she was putting on a beach covering.

She didn't. When Gwen returned she was carrying two open cans of Bud Light. She handed me one and said, "Follow me." Gwen led me up the stairs to the second floor. I was mesmerized by the action of her ass as she climbed the stairs in front of me. My dick was hard as wood.

I followed Gwen down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Inside the bedroom, Gwen turned and faced me. "My sister asked me to give you a message."

"She what?" was my dumb response.

With two flicks of her wrist, Gwen pulled the bows of her bikini top and let it drop to the floor. Her tits were huge and had very little sag. She had an all over tan and her nipples were hard and erect.

"I said I have a message for you from my sister." Her smile got even bigger as her hands pulled the bows on her hips and her thong bottom joined the bikini on the floor.

"The message is . . .'if you give Jesse a chance to get better, Lori will help with the kids needs . . . and, she'll help with yours.'"

I stood there stunned. Part of me wanted to run, but guess what? I didn't. Gwen walked to me, pressed her naked body against mine, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Our kiss quickly escalated. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her against my raging boner. Our tongues fought and our breathing was shallow. "Oh my fucking God," I croaked.

Gwen's smile turned into a giggle. She pulled my tee shirt out of my shorts and over my head. Her hands caressed my chest and pinched my nipples. They slid down and grabbed my cock through my shorts. "Your dick feels so big. I can't wait to feel it stretch me."

I didn't think I could speak, so I put a hand on each of Gwen's shoulders and pushed her to the floor. As she dropped to her knees, she trailed kisses and licks down my chest and stomach. She unbuttoned my shorts and easily pulled them off. I had already stepped out of my topsiders and was now naked.

I've worked out my entire life and am in very good shape. After years of weight lifting, running and karate, I have a lean muscular body. At that moment, I don't think Gwen noticed my body. "Oh mother of God," was what she said as she stroked my cock. I'm almost eight inches long and very thick.

"Suck my dick, baby."

"God, yes," was all Gwen said as she stretched her mouth wide and swallowed the head and first few inches. She swirled her tongue around and swallowed another two inches.

"You're doing good baby. Go deeper."

Gwen's hands reached around me and grabbed my ass. She pulled me into her and took another inch into her throat. She was gagging slightly and drool streamed from her mouth.

She slowly worked her mouth up and down my cock taking six inches at a time. She took me slow and as deep as she could. She knew just how I liked it. Every time I hit bottom, she gagged, but didn't pull away.

As she fucked my cock with her mouth, her fingers worked into the crack of my ass. When she found my asshole, she pressed a finger in. "Oh, you fucking slut. That feels so fucking good."

Gwen timed the thrusts of her finger with her mouth. I usually build up to a cum, but that day, I exploded. "AAArrrgggg, drink my fucking cum. OOOOhhhh, yessss." My fucking body convulsed as I pumped my spunk down her greedy throat. And Gwen was greedy; she didn't spill a drop.

Gwen let my cock slip from her mouth. She smiled and said, "I'm glad you liked that, but I hope were not done."

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard. "We're just getting started, baby."

I picked her up and cradled her in my arms, kissed her again and carried her the few steps to her king size bed. I laid her down and swung into a classic 69, with Gwen on top. Her pussy was a few inches above my face. Her lips were swollen and pink. As she sucked my semi-hard cock back into her mouth, I could feel her tits sway and rub across my legs.

I started by lightly rubbing my fingers along her slick gash. She jumped and purred around my cock as I touched her clit. I continued to touch her and play with her most sensitive parts. Gwen had just the head of my cock in her mouth. She moaned and murmured with her mouth full as I explored her. When the fingers of my other hand touched her asshole, she jumped. My cock slipped from her mouth and she groaned, "Mark never touches me there . . . please don't stop"

It excited me knowing that Gwen was enjoying my anal play. The fingers of my left hand slowly circled her erect clit while my right hand pressed past her tight anal ring. I teased her rose with just the first inch of my finger.

Gwen was getting off on my finger play, but I wanted to taste her dripping snatch... I moved my hands to her hips and slowly ran my tongue along her cunt. She jumped, than settled onto my face.

"Eat me . . . yes . . . eat my pussy."

As her breathing got deeper and more ragged, I concentrated my lips and tongue on her clit and easily pushed three fingers deep into her cunt.

As she started to cum, I wrapped one arm around her waist and held her against my face as I sucked her clit and finger banged her.

"I'mmm cuuummminnggg . . . so . . . fucking . . . hard. Don't . . . fucking . . . stop."

Gwen rolled through one orgasm and into a second. As it started to fade, she begged, "I need to rest. Please let me rest."

She may have needed a rest, but my cock was back to its full size and ready to go. I rolled Gwen onto her back. I quickly climbed between her spread legs and guided my cock into her.

"No . . . not yet. No . . . no . . . no . . . Oh God, I need a rest."

Gwen's legs rested on my shoulder as I slammed into her wide open twat. We fucked in that position for ten minutes. I was beginning to tire, so I rolled off Gwen and onto my back. "Climb on top and ride me, girl."

Gwen straddled my waist and let my dick bottom out in her pussy. We rested with my tool buried in her hole. Gwen's tits swayed above me. I reached around her and pulled her to my face. I took turns gently sucking from one hard nipple to the other. "OOowwwsss and AAAhhhggg," came from her mouth as I sucked off her tits.

As my sucking turned to gentle bites, Gwen started to ride my dick. "Harder . . . use my tits . . . please . . . hard." I sucked one nipple and mauled her other tit with my hand. "I'm cumming again," she screamed as she fucked herself with my cock.

I was getting close to another cum. I wrapped my arms around Gwen and rolled her onto her back. I started to pound her. "Grab my balls, baby. Grab my fucking balls."

Gwen reached around and grabbed my swinging sack as I exploded deep into her. Exhausted, we held each other. My limp cock slipped from her well used hole, but we were content to hold each other.

Later, after a short nap, Gwen woke me with a kiss. "You need to get out of here stud. I can't have the neighbors thinking I'm a slut."

I dressed and as I reached the bedroom door I wanted to say something, but Gwen stopped me.

"Don't worry Chris. We'll be together again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day:

"In case you haven't figured it out, Lori suggested I stop over."

I reached my beer bottle toward Sue and we silently clinked in a toast. We relaxed silently for a while. Our only movements are an occasional sip of beer. When my Corona was finished, I opened the cooler, grabbing two more beers and wedges of lime and hand Sue her second.

I'll admit Sue's appearance surprises me. Our families have been friendly for years. I occasionally golf with her husband Lou. Our kids play together. Sue is your typical MILF, but at the same time she is some what proper and reserved.

As I glance at Sue, I can see that she's relaxed. She's sitting with her eyes closed. Her breathing is shallow.

Five minutes before Sue's arrival, I had returned from a five mile run. My sweat soaked tee shirt is drying on the fence and I'm sitting in a pair of cotton shorts. I had planed on a swim to cool off. As Sue isn't in a hurry, I swung my legs to the patio floor, get up from the lounge chair and dive into the pool.

The ten laps take only a few minutes to complete. When I finish, Sue is sitting at the edge of the pool. The two beer bottles are at her side and her legs are in the water. Sue is naked, leaning back, supported by her hands and her breasts are pointing in the air. They are full, round and capped with fat half inch brown nipples.

Her thighs press together. The top of her trimmed red bush is easily seen. I walked the few feet along the pool wall, until I am beside her. Sue hands me my beer bottle and I take a long pull. I slid another two feet to my right and stand in front of Sue.

She shyly smiles and spreads her knees a few inches apart. When her momentum slows, I reach for her knees and spread them further. She lays back and says softly, "I love being eaten."

Sue scoots her ass to the pools edge as I push her thighs back and open her completely. As I trace my tongue along the folds of her pink vulva, she sighs, "OOOhhh, just like that."

As I bury my face in her wetness, Sue grabs the back of my head and holds me tight against her. "I haven't been eaten since college, please . . . please don't stop."

My tongue works from her clit through the folds of her twat and back. She bucks and coos, every time my tongue touches her button.

I'm being patient with Sue. She seems so happy and content. "Oh Chris, it feels so good."

Wanting to explore Sue's limits, I push her thighs further back. I slid my tongue through her cunt and into the crack of her ass. When I feel her tight rose, I circle it with the tip of my tongue.

For the first time in minutes, Sue let go of my head. She reaches around, takes hold of her ass cheeks and pulls them apart. She's giving herself completely to me. "I feel soooo fucking alive . . . don't stop . . . don't stop . . . here I cummmm."

Sue lifts her ass off the pool deck and rides my face through an explosive orgasm. As her orgasm slows, Sue sets her ass on the side of the pool and slides into the water. She's sandwiched between the wall and me. "Lover that felt so fucking good."

I press against Sue and as we kissed, she wrapped her legs around my waist. She reaches between our bodies and takes hold of my cock. "I want to feel this monster inside me. Go slow, baby."

She wiggled around and is able to place the head of my dick against her opening. My cock slips into her. She's so wet that I slide to the base in one easy motion. Sue tightens her grip around my neck and lets out an almost silent, "AAAAArrrrggggg, so filled."

Pressing Sue against the side of the pool, I start a slow easy fucking motion. "Are you doing ok? Your pussy feels so tight."

She is looking at me, but doesn't hear a word I say as three or four inches of thick cock slide in and out of her twat. I'm holding Sue by her ass and my fingers are touching her back hole. As she slowly bounces on me, I line up a finger and let it slide knuckle deep into her butt. "Oh, you mother fucker. You like my tight ass?"

"I love the way your asshole feels around my finger, baby. Do you want more?"

"Yeah . . . oh yeah. Stretch my ass."

Sue buried her face in my neck. I pulled all but the head of my cock from her pussy and lubed my two middle fingers with cunt juice. With steady pressure, I pushed both digits deep into her bowels. As my fingers reached bottom in her ass, I pushed my cock in and started to fuck her pussy.

12